Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Michelle Amorcya- Plotting EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Michelle Amorcya- Plotting EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Michelle Amorcya- Plotting EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Michelle Amorcya- Plotting EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Michelle Amorcya- Plotting EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Michelle Amorcya- Plotting EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Michelle Amorcya- Plotting EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Michelle Amorcya- Plotting EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Michelle Amorcya- Plotting EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Michelle Amorcya- Plotting

4 posters

Go down

Michelle Amorcya- Plotting Empty Michelle Amorcya- Plotting

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Michelle Amorcya
Othello
Good Listener
Playful
Application

You're always trying
flirtation
this endless fight
crush on my character
just a chance
crush on your character
and somehow stop
love/hate relationship
And we can make all our dreams come true..
true love

it's never too late
acquaintance
rest in the shade
friend
you plead with me
close friend
Forgive, sounds good, forget, I'm not sure we could
former friend
like siblings
best friend

I ain't got much for you
annoyance
why should I remain
dislike
Well you're a real tough cookie
enemies
You can't take anymore
traitor
You hear that I'm untrue
arch nemesis

actions speak louder than words
family
this would be easier if you'd understand
staff

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year and House:[/b]
[b]Past Relationship:[/b]
[b]Present Relationship:[/b]
[b]Desired Future Relationship:[/b]
[b] Opinion of Michelle:[/b]
[b]Michelle's Opinion:[/b] [Leave blank if I have not posted on your plot page.]

Note: When posting on Michelle's plot page, please post a coded version and a non-coded version. Thanks a bunch
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michelle Amorcya- Plotting Empty Re: Michelle Amorcya- Plotting

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Gabrielle Amorcya
[b]Year and House:[/b] 6th && Othello
actions speak louder than words;;family
like siblings;;best friend
[b] Opinion of Michelle:[/b]
"Michelle might be my sister, but she's my best friend, too. Nobody is as great a friend as Michelle is. She's the one I go to with all of my problems. She's the one I sit up late at night with pigging out on chocolate bitching about boys. She knows me inside and out. I'm lucky to have her as a sister, but I'm luckier to have her as a best friend."
[b]Michelle's Opinion:[/b] [Leave blank if I have not posted on your plot page.]

Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Year and House: 6th && Othello
Past Relationship:
Present Relationship:
Desired Future Relationship:
Opinion of Michelle:
"Michelle might be my sister, but she's my best friend, too. Nobody is as great a friend as Michelle is. She's the one I go to with all of my problems. She's the one I sit up late at night with pigging out on chocolate bitching about boys. She knows me inside and out. I'm lucky to have her as a sister, but I'm luckier to have her as a best friend."
Michelle's Opinion: [Leave blank if I have not posted on your plot page.]
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Name: Estelle Raines
Year and House: Fourth. Othello
Past Relationship: it's never too late;acquaintance
Present Relationship:you plead with me;close friend
Desired Future Relationship: Just to stay as friends and maybe become even closer?
Opinion of Michelle:"I didn't really like Michelle in the past, you know with the amount of time she spends on her hair and everything. It just seemed so distant to me. Of course I never understood her quite well until I magically bumped into her one sunny afternoon in the commons. She's like my sister in so many different ways. She's just there to support me even if my charming skills aren't that great at all. But at least I try! I could always run to her instead of my older sister or brother because they don't seem to understand anything a fourteen year old must go through to maintain relationships with people. Whenever I'm with her, I get this feeling like I'm floating on cloud number nine. No. Cloud number ten. It's amazing what things I get accomplished when I'm around her. Not one single distraction"

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

I forgot..yet again to put this part up for the Plot page. -rolls eyes-

GIRLS
Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Year and House: 6th && Othello
Past Relationship:
Present Relationship:
Opinion of Michelle:
Michelle's Opinion: "Gabrielle and I go way back. Like. Way. Before I was born you know? I don't know what I'd do without her. She makes life fun and exciting. Some kids around school hate going home for breaks because they leave their friends, but I don't have that problem. I was born with a best friend, so I don't find myself bored that often. We can say crap about stuff to each other and know without a doubt that it won't get around the school. She's got my back. And I've got hers. Always."

Name: Estelle Raines
Year and House: Fourth. Othello
Past Relationship: it's never too late;acquaintance
Present Relationship:you plead with me;close friend
Desired Future Relationship: Just to stay as friends and maybe become even closer?
Opinion of Michelle: "I didn't really like Michelle in the past, you know with the amount of time she spends on her hair and everything. It just seemed so distant to me. Of course I never understood her quite well until I magically bumped into her one sunny afternoon in the commons. She's like my sister in so many different ways. She's just there to support me even if my charming skills aren't that great at all. But at least I try! I could always run to her instead of my older sister or brother because they don't seem to understand anything a fourteen year old must go through to maintain relationships with people. Whenever I'm with her, I get this feeling like I'm floating on cloud number nine. No. Cloud number ten. It's amazing what things I get accomplished when I'm around her. Not one single distraction"
Michelle's Opinion: "Estelle's amazing. She such a cool person. She might be two years younger then I am, but we get along well. I wish I saw her more often, but with schooling, homework, and hanging out with the other sixth years, I don't get to see my fourth year buddie that often. I love how she know's she can come to me with a problem. I always try to help, but I don't give great advice half the time. Though it's the thought that counts right? Well. I think so. It's not like I tell her to bug off everytime I see her like some older students do to little ones. She's honestly really cool."
BOYS
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:11 am

Name: Danielle Hale
Year and House: 6th, Aramia
Past Relationship: Close friend
Present Relationship: Best friend
Desired Future Relationship: Best friend
Opinion of Michelle: "Michelle is like the third part of me, she's a great friend of mine and always manages to make me laugh somehow. I may not be as close to her as I am to Gabby, but she's still one of my closest friends. If ever there was something I needed help on, I'd go to her and if I was having trouble with someone, I know I could talk to her about it. I trust her, but it's a little different to her twin. We click, but I don't get the feeling she knows what I'm on about all the time. She's great to be with and I know I'll be friends with her for a very long time."
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Name: Vivienne Reine Beaulieu
Year and House:Fifth. Othello
Past Relationship:acquintance, friend
Present Relationship:enemies, former friend, annoyance
Desired Future Relationship:SAMMME!
Opinion of Michelle: "Michelle? Ah oui, that girl. She makes me sick now. We were friends in the beginning but it just got to the point where our differences seperated us. I annoyed during my second year here and she got really mad. She basically threw a huge fit that caused my sister to look at her in a very disguisting way. I know we are in the same house. That's why I don't bother going to the commons that much before I see her. It's very annoying to see someone who hates you because you annoyed her. Just calm down. There's no need to throw a fit. Oui?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Name: Billie Baxter
Year and House: 5th, Aramia
Past Relationship: it's never too late;; acquaintance, rest in the shade;; friend
Present Relationship: you plead with me;; close friend, You're always trying;; flirtation
Desired Future Relationship: like siblings;; best friend
Opinion of Michelle: "Michelle is one of the most delightful girls I have met in my years at Oasis Hill Academy. No only is she playful and sweet, but she is also very intelligent. It threw me off balance when I first saw the blond little girl laughing at something. I assumed, like most humans would, that she was just another ditsy blond. But upon speaking with her I found that she is a very engaging young lady. I love talking to her when I'm feeling pensive, or when I'm feeling good for that matter. And like typical me, I can't help but flirt with her. Who could? Anyway, I hope we grow closer and have more opertunities to hang out, who knows, I might see if she's up for a brew at the Drunken Elf, though I have yet to question her veiws on alchohol. Oh and of course, how could I forget, she is sister to the extroardinarily charming and, though I hate to admit it, utterly distracting Gabrielle. The two of them are alike in many ways, though I admit I'm allot closer to Gab then her sister.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jared Nelson Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 am

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Jared Nelson
[b]Year and House:[/b] 7th && Aramia
it's never too late--acquaintance
You're always trying--flirtation
this endless fight--crush on my character
just a chance--crush on your character
I ain't got much for you--annoyance
and somehow stop--love/hate relationship
dating ('cause there was no thing for it)
boyfriend/girlfriend (sames)
[b] Opinion of Michelle:[/b] "Michelle is the reason why I bother getting up of a morning. She's the reason why I've ever bothered coming back to school each year. But it hasn't always been this way. When I met Michelle, I was in my second year, and she was in her first year. I knew straight away that she was an Amorcya. Everybody knew; her sister wasted no time in telling everyone. Although I never saw Michelle openly tell people she was better than them, I always thought she considered herself to be better. Her sister did, and they're twins, so you'd think they'd have the same state of mind. It wasn't until my fifth year, her fourth year, that I actually bothered talking to her. I honestly don't even know what started the conversation. She was sitting there without her sister (it was a shock to see her alone), so I figured I'd give her a chance. It turned out to be the best thing I've ever done. Halfway through my fifth year, I got the guts to ask Michelle out, and she said yes. WHY she said yes, I'll never know. She's slumming a bit, going out with me. We've been together about a year and a half now, and I'm not planning on changing that any time soon."

Name: Jared Nelson
Year and House: 7th && Aramia
Past Relationship:
it's never too late--acquaintance
You're always trying--flirtation
I ain't got much for you--annoyance
and somehow stop--love/hate relationship
Present Relationship:
Opinion of Michelle: "Michelle is the reason why I bother getting up of a morning. She's the reason why I've ever bothered coming back to school each year. But it hasn't always been this way. When I met Michelle, I was in my second year, and she was in her first year. I knew straight away that she was an Amorcya. Everybody knew; her sister wasted no time in telling everyone. Although I never saw Michelle openly tell people she was better than them, I always thought she considered herself to be better. Her sister did, and they're twins, so you'd think they'd have the same state of mind. It wasn't until my fifth year, her fourth year, that I actually bothered talking to her. I honestly don't even know what started the conversation. She was sitting there without her sister (it was a shock to see her alone), so I figured I'd give her a chance. It turned out to be the best thing I've ever done. Halfway through my fifth year, I got the guts to ask Michelle out, and she said yes. WHY she said yes, I'll never know. She's slumming a bit, going out with me. We've been together about a year and a half now, and I'm not planning on changing that any time soon."
Jared Nelson
Jared Nelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:17 am

Name:Adrienne Taylor
Year and House: Sixth Othello
Past Relationship: Friends
Present Relationship: Best of friends and room mates
Desired Future Relationship:Even closer friends?
Opinion of Michelle:"Oh Michelle, I love that girl. Both her and her sister are my room mates and its amazing to hang out with them. Michelle however, is defiantly different from her sister. Michelle is a bunch of fun to be around but she gets up a little too early for me. But hey it's not like I'm going to hold that against her. I can tell Michelle absolutely anything and you better believe we share everything with each other. I mean how could you not be friends with her, she's such a sweetie. Plus she's a genius when it comes to her school work and she always helps me when I need it, that just happens to be a plus to our friendship."

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]Adrienne Taylor
[b]Year and House:[/b] Sixth Othello
[b]Past Relationship:[/b] Friends
[b]Present Relationship:[/b] Best of friends and room mates
[b]Desired Future Relationship:[/b]Even closer friends?
[b] Opinion of Michelle:[/b]"Oh Michelle, I love that girl. Both her and her sister are my room mates and its amazing to hang out with them. Michelle however, is defiantly different from her sister. Michelle is a bunch of fun to be around but she gets up a little too early for me. But hey it's not like I'm going to hold that against her. I can tell Michelle absolutely anything and you better believe we share everything with each other. I mean how could you not be friends with her, she's such a sweetie. Plus she's a genius when it comes to her school work and she always helps me when I need it, that just happens to be a plus to our friendship."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Taylor Rhys Dalton
Year and House: Sixth; Malvolio
Past Relationship: boyfriend/girlfriend
Present Relationship: exes, serious dislike, borderline hatred
Desired Future Relationship: exes, serious dislike, borderline hatred, THEY VIL KEEEL EACH UZZERRR XD
Opinion of Michelle: "You know how you think you know someone really well, and they turn out to be completely different? Yeah, it's sorta like that with Michelle, only about a hundred times worse. I thought she was amazing ever since first year, and when we started going out at the beginning of fourth year I could hardly believe how lucky I was. It was absolutely perfect... until it all fell apart. For someone who's supposedly so nice and wonderfully charming, she's sure good at making a complete threesixty. Like when she's shrieking at the top of her lungs at you, for example. Or when she's going on about how snakes are the world's greatest menace to someone who talks to them on a regular basis. Oh, and you know what's funny? How furious she would get when other girls talked to me, and there she was buddying up to no end with Nelson and Baxter and merlin knows who else. The hypocrisy gets me every time, it's brilliant, really. Anyone who tries to get me to reconcile with the girl or be a little nicer to her or whatever rubbish along those lines has definitely got to be kidding me. I'd rather wrestle with a manticore. Besides, she hates my guts too, and we all know it."

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Taylor Rhys Dalton
[b]Year and House:[/b] Sixth; Malvolio
[b]Past Relationship:[/b] boyfriend/girlfriend
[b]Present Relationship:[/b] exes, serious dislike, borderline hatred
[b]Desired Future Relationship:[/b] exes, serious dislike, borderline hatred, THEY VIL KEEEL EACH UZZERRR XD
[b]Opinion of Michelle:[/b] "You know how you think you know someone really well, and they turn out to be completely different? Yeah, it's sorta like that with Michelle, only about a hundred times worse. I thought she was amazing ever since first year, and when we started going out at the beginning of fourth year I could hardly believe how lucky I was. It was absolutely perfect... until it all fell apart. For someone who's supposedly so nice and wonderfully charming, she's sure good at making a complete threesixty. Like when she's shrieking at the top of her lungs at you, for example. Or when she's going on about how snakes are the world's greatest menace to someone who talks to them on a regular basis. Oh, and you know what's funny? How furious she would get when other girls talked to me, and there she was buddying up to no end with Nelson and Baxter and merlin knows who else. The hypocrisy gets me every time, it's brilliant, really. Anyone who tries to get me to reconcile with the girl or be a little nicer to her or whatever rubbish along those lines has definitely got to be kidding me. I'd rather wrestle with a manticore. Besides, she hates my guts too, and we all know it."

[[i think i had too much fun writing this XDD]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down