Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony

3 posters

Go down

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Empty What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Adrienne Elizabeth Taylor
-sixteen-
-|Sarcasim|The Piano|Music|-
-{fun loving}{Honest}{out going}{Opinionated}-

Want to get to know me?

Close Relationships-
"I'm glad your the only one who gets me or everyone would know how messed up I am"
Acquaintance
"Why not say hello?"

Associate
"He's a friend of a friend who's friends with my brother's best friend's cousin"

Friend
"A friend will get you out of jail"

Good Friend
"A good friend will stick up for you at a trial"

Bussom Buddie
"A bussom buddy will be there in the cell with you"

Partner In Crime
"A partner in crime is the reason you're in there"

Best Freind
"So you're that person always making me smile"

Intimate Relationship-
"A person doesn't have to be perfect to be exactly what you need"
Attraction
"You had me at hello"

Crush
"Don't fall for someone unless they're willing to catch you"

Mutual Crush
"When you love someone don't give up"

Dating
"You won't forget me"

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
"I forget things because he takes up so much space in my memory"

True Love
"For every girl with a broken heart, there is a boy with a glue gun"

Distant Relationships-
"You're standing right next to me and yet we're so far apart"
Slight Dislike
"So I grind your gears?"

Love/Hate relationship
"If you're confused and I'm confused then whos leading us?"

Annoyance
"Stay calm, I'm not done yet"

Envy
"The grass is always greener on the other side"

Enemy
"I told my therapist about you"

Hatred
"He said you need more help than I do"

Arch Nemesis
"Be nice or leave, thank you"

Other Relationship
"I hope you always find a reason to smile"
Family
"Friends may leave but family is forever"

Staff
"Respect your eldors, you never know, they may put you in ther will"

Business Asociate
"You look nice in that suit"

Code:
[size=18]Basics[/size]
[b]Name:[/b] (Basic)
[b]Year and House:[/b] (Basic)
[i]-or for non-students-[/i]
[b]Age and Occupation:[/b] (Basic)
[b]Personality in 1 paragraph:[/b] (Basic)

[size=18]Plotting[/size]
[b]Do I know you?:[/b] (How does she know you)
[b]How do we associate?:[/b] (Past relationship)
[b]Do you see this going anywhere?:[/b] (Future relationship)
[b]Why would it get there?:[/b] (Why would you get to that relationship)

[size=18]Opinion[/size]
[b]What you say to her face:[/b] (What you say to her)
[b]Penny for your thoughts:[/b] (What you really think about her)

Last edited by Adrienne Taylor on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Empty Re: What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Ladies

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony 8

Basics
Name: Danielle Hale
Year and House: 6th, Aramia

Plotting
Do I know you?: In the same year.
How do we associate?:Good friend
Do you see this going anywhere?:Good friend, slight dislike

Opinion
What you say to her face:"I've known Adrienne a while, although we're not in the same house or anything. She's cool and a good friend. She's always been there and she knows how to be funny without even meaning to be. Although, I don't know if her being a prefect will affect our friendship or not, I'm not going to be standing in her way or anything. She's a good friend and I couldn't ask for any better from her."
Penny for your thoughts: See above

Adrienne's Opinion
What she says to her face:"Dani...well who couldn't love that girl? We aren't in the same house but she is a blast to hang out with. She's loyal and pround and she doesn't back down, she's my kind of girl, but not in that sort of way. Its a pleasure to be around her when she's in one of her confident moods but its kinda nice to be around her when she isn't, lets you know that she's human. But don't think you can use that against her because if you try she's going to come out on top and you'll be looking up at her from six feet under, not that she's kill you but...oh you get my drift."
What she wouldn't dare say:"I just hate it when Dani breaks the rules, I don't like getting my friends in trouble. I hate to admit it but there have been times where I've found her doing things and I just looked over it. Unfortunatly I'm not sure how much longer I can keep doing that."

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Hannaicon

Basics
Name: Melody Ackerman
Year and House: 7th Malvolio

Plotting
Do I know you?: Adrienne and Melody aren't really friends, more of acquaintances. They aren't in the same house or year.
How do we associate?: Acquaintance
Do you see this going anywhere?: Associate

Opinion
What you say to her face: "She seems to be a nice girl, she does need to pick her friends a bit better. Cory is okay, he's a friend of mine, but Gabrielle? Really, you think she could do better, even if she is an Othello."
Penny for your thoughts:"Same, I don't see any reason to keep my opinion to myself."

Adrienne's Opinion
What she says to her face:“Well lets face it I know little to nothing about the girl but then again she does have holier than thou attitude. It seems that she has her nose in the clouds too much to even be able to see where she's walking. Plus Gabrielle doesn't like her so I'm not really sure that I should get too close to her. On the other hand Cory seems to be pretty good friends with her so I'm a little torn. I haven't talked to her much so I don't feel like I'm in a position to judge I can't really say I don't like her and I can't say I do. Maybe if I end up getting to know her better I'll feel differently but for right now I'll stick with she's an alright girl.”
What she wouldn't dare say:" She can be a bit stuck up and she doesn't mind using people. I know I shouldn't judge but to me she dodn't seem like a good person to get close to."

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony 36

Basics
Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Year and House: Sixth, Othello

Plotting
Do I know you?: Same house and year.
Do you see this going anywhere?: Best friends, partner in crime, close enough to be family.

Opinion
What you say to her face: "When Adrienne and I both got sorted into Othello, there was really only two choices that had to be made. Hate her, or love her. It's impossible to hate Adrienne. She's so outgoing, so funny... she comes out with the most random things, and it's hilarious. More often than not, I find myself singing and dancing with Adri when we're supposed to be doing homework. She writes the best songs, and I do what I can to encourage her. She's a great person, inside and out. I never have to be a different person around her. She let's me be whoever I want to be, even if that person is the stuck up little rich girl that I was when I first came to Oasis Hill. Adri sticks by me through everything."
Penny for your thoughts: Same

Adrienne's Opinion
What she says to her face:"I often find myself sining and dancing with Gabs when ever we hang out. I'm really glad her sister and her are my room mates or else school would be a bore. I have been able to write some really good songs with Gabs and some really funny ones as well. Some times we just hang out and think of the funniest things we can and then write songs about them. She's always encouraged me to do things I wouldn't normally do and I'm a better person because of her. Without her I wouldn't be who I am today. I never have to be someone I'm not around her and I always find it easy to smile around her after all her smile and laugh are contagious so who wouldn't around her?”
What she wouldn't dare say:Same

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Icon_rachel3

Basics
Name: Artemis Thatcher
Year and House: Sixth, Malvolio

Plotting
Do I know you?: Same year.
How do we associate?: Strangers.
Do you see this going anywhere?:Possible friend/nemesis

Opinion
What you say to her face: “I don't know Adrienne very well but from what I hear she's nice enough. I know she's an Othello prefect and she's a sixth year like me but other then common knowledge I don't know much.”
Penny for your thoughts: “She's pretty, smiles a lot, keeps her badge shiny...”

Adrienne's Opinion
What she says to her face:”Honestly I can't really say I know much about Artemis. I know that she's in Malvoio and I know that she is in my year but other that that I only know little tid bits I've picked up from other students. I know she likes Herbology and that she's a vegitarian but that information is hardly enough to base any sort of relationship on. In any case you really need to be able to talk to someone to get to know them and I've never had the chance to do so. Maybe someday when she isn't hanging around all her friends that hate my guts we'll get a chance to have a chat but until then you know all that I do.”
What she wouldn't dare say:Same

Last edited by Adrienne Taylor on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Empty Re: What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Gentlemen

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Cory
Basics
Name: Cory Gaunt
Year and House: 6th Malvolio

Plotting
Do I know you?: Cory didn't know, or care, much about Adrienne Taylor for their first few years at Oasis. She wasn't Malvolio and he hadn't had any real interactions with her. When they both heard that they were becoming prefects, however, he had a chance to talk with her about their shared enthusiasm of the rules. He found that she was very accepting, open-minded, and opinionated. Not only that, but she could talk music and didn't have a bad set of pipes herself. By the end of the year they had become friends. They weren't extremely close, but he was comfortable enough to be his more wolfish self around her.
How do we associate?: Friends, Crush on Cory
Do you see this going anywhere?: Good Friend, (she is his) Emotional Support, maybe more (we'll see what happens)

Opinion
What you say to her face:"I'm kind of sad I didn't give Adrienne the benefit of the doubt sooner than I did. Sure, she's only an Othello, but she's among the best of them. She's always got a smile and an interesting opinion ready for me, and while she can sometimes go a little too far with sharing her personal beliefs, I consider myself a pretty tolerant guy. Besides, she's got some really interesting things to say, if you'll listen. She makes a spectacular prefect, and she hasn't got that shabby of a voice, either. Eh, I don't give her enough credit. She's a dream to get to duet with."
Penny for your thoughts: The same.

Adrienne's Opinion
What she say's to his face:"I just love to hang out with Cory, if you can't have fun with him you're wound up too tight. I really love it when he acts like his normal self around him and isn't all rules and business. Oh don't even get me started on how I love to talk about music with him because I'll never stop. it's a joy to have a guy to sing with every once in a while and it's even better when it's with a friend. I just can't say enough how much I love that boy, he just brightens my day, I hope I do the same for him."
What she thinks about you:"He's kinda cute but right now its nothing more than a crush. I think it would a be a bit weird if it went an farther right now.Plus he just got out of a huge heart break, I know how it feels and I would hate to pressure him or anything."

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Ffb9acd9
Name: Stephen Griffin
Year and House: Fifth, Aramia

Plotting
Do I know you?: Well, they have had their minor interactions in the past, but nothing much more that short greetings.
How do we associate?: Acquaintances, Associates
Do you see this going anywhere?: Friends, Friendly at the least

Opinion
What you say to her face:"She's, umm, nice, not much to connect with her on though. I wouldn't have anything against getting to know her better."
Penny for your thoughts: "Well, what you hear from me is really it. We don't know each other too well. Sometimes I get the feeling she's looking down to me, like I'm childish. She can't really stay in my presence too long, not sure why. Guess that means I'll just have to prove myself otherwise this year. I'll gain her trust yet."

Adrienne's Opinion
What she say's to his face:“Stephen happens to have one of those personalities that is very easy to get along with. He's a really nice guy and is a pleasure to hang out with. However, he can be a bit immature at times and that tends to wear you down after a while. I can hang out with him but on some of my days I need to take him in doses, small doses that you take every six to eight hours. But other than that, like I said, he's a great guy.”
What she thinks about you:"About the same."

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Alexpettyfer
Basics
Name: Taylor Rhys Dalton
Year and House: Sixth; Malvolio

Plotting
Do I know you?: Although they're not in the same house, Taylor and Adrienne are both in the same year, and because her last name is his first, their initial months at Oasis was just chock full of confusion. It wasn't the most ideal start to an acquaintance, but it was one regardless; and more recently when both she and Cory became prefects and friends Taylor found himself hearing a good deal more about her from his best mate.
How do we associate?: acquaintance/associates
Do you see this going anywhere?: (awkward, at least on Taylor's part) friends

Opinion
What you say to her face:"Adrienne's really outgoing and funny, and she seems to enjoy airing her opinions out a lot. I don't mind at all, besides it's a refreshing change sometimes compared to some of the girls in Malvolio. She didn't kick up a fuss or anything in our first year either, when we kept getting confused about which one of us was being called whenever anyone yelled out 'Taylor'. Yeah, she does tend to get a little bossy and impatient sometimes, but we all have our faults, right? And hers isn't so bad. Besides, it's lucky I have her as a backup plan whenever Cory gets all obsessive about his music - if I need an escape, I just shove him at her and run."
Penny for your thoughts:"To be honest, I'm a little curious about her willingness to be my 'scapegoat'. I know she's as into music as Cory is, but still, it doesn't seem to be just that. Or maybe I'm being paranoid. Either way, doesn't really matter, she seems responsible enough, and not really the type to be messing around. She's a talker, is miss Adrienne, but that's all the better for me - the more she talks about what she thinks, the less I need to talk about what I think. It works out. I'm not too sure about what she thinks about my Parseltongue abilities though."

Adrienne's Opinion
What she say's to his face:"Well I don't really know Taylor all that much, other than the fact that he has my last name as his first and is Cory's best mate. I'm able to talk to him every now and again but he seems a bit tense. I'm pretty sure I know the reason but I don't want to jump to conclusions because it seems like a stupid reason, I'm sure it doesn't seem stupid to him. He doesn't really talk much does he? Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm drwoning out his voice and the reason he doesn't talk is because of me. I'm really hoping that he'll come out of his shell a bit more, Cory wouldn't be friends with him if he didn't have fantastic ideas, I just wish I could hear a bit more of these ideas."
What she thinks about you:" I know why he feels awkward around me because it wasn't awkward until my dad died. I'm sure he thinks that he's related to the death eater who killed my dad but even if he wasn't I hope he knows that I don't hold people accountable for the actions of their family. I would really like to tell him that but for some reason I just can't say it.

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Miles1
Plotting
Do I know you?: Miles and Adrienne, being in the same year and house, have had plenty of opportunities to run into each other. They take many of the same classes and as a result have grown to be good friends.
How do we associate?: Good friends, small crush
Do you see this going anywhere?: Good friends, possibly more than crush

Opinion
What you say to her face:"Ah, Adrienne. She's one-of-a-kind. It's hard to believe that one person could keep such a positive outlook. Adrienne is always fun to be around, whether we're doing something silly or just lazing about. She's always poking fun at me and calling me Miles, which she knows can annoy me, but I'm glad I have a friend who I can give all I've got and not have them get angry."
Penny for your thoughts:"I'm a little confused by my feelings for Adrienne sometimes. I really like her as a friend, but sometimes I wonder about what it would be like if we were a little more. At this point, though, I'm just going to let whatever happens happen. I'll keep any puzzling emotions to myself until I figure them out."

Adrienne's Opinion
What she say's to his face:”Well what really is there to say about Fletch that isn't blatantly obvious? Well for one I like to call him Miles, but only because no one else does and sometimes just to bug him. Miles is a bunch of fun to hang around with and he makes sure that I never get to lazy with my sarcasm. It's nice to be able to throw stuff around with someone who won't get offended or say 'I know you are but what am I?' It's also nice to just talk to him, he has read a lot of books that I have and other people just haven't. Don't get me wrong we don't sit around and talk about books all the time but sometimes it comes up. Any ways it's a joy to hang out with Fletch, especially when he is wearing that great smile of his.”
What she thinks about you:“Well Miles is so much fun I just wish sometimes that he viewed me as more than just a friend. Then again I'm not sure if we should take that extra step and give it that label. I've had a bunch of friendships ruined by relationships and even though I think his eyes are the most beautiful things I've ever seen and that his smile could light a city for years I don't want to lose him. If that means I have to stick with being with just friends then I will take that risk.”

What(Adrienne) a great(Taylor) symphony Penn1
Basics
Name: Jacob Lawson
Year and House: Seventh, Othello

Plotting
Do I know you?: They're in the same house and Jake has bumped into her past curfew a couple of times since she's a prefect - which he's not happy about.
How do we associate?: Annoyance, hatred
Do you see this going anywhere?: Enemy

Opinion
What you say to her face: "Adrienne really needs to get a life. She's a silly girl and life isn't just about following the rules. She never done anything spontaneous in her life and she just follows the rules for a quiet life. Anything to stay under the radar. She's friends with Danielle Hale and Gabrielle Amorcya, that already puts her on my 'Annoying people' list. Not to mention, she's such a goody-goody that I really can't stand being around her at all. I know her father was killed by a deatheater, so I get that she doesn't like me much but it's not as if I killed him. I still support my uncle and my father, my stupid mother - no matter how much I loved her doesn't understand what he did. He was brilliant and I know I won't use dark magic but still. I won't stand for her talking about them, the way she talks about deatheaters, otherwise she might be looking at the same fate as her father. I really hate her."
Penny for your thoughts: Same.

Adrienne's Opinion
What she say's to his face:"Jacob is an arrogant, male chauvinist, pig. I mean you could attempt to be nice to him but I don't recommend you waste your time. He may be a year older than me but he's a few years back on the maturity scale, honestly when will he grow up. He's constantly talking about me and I have yet to do anything serious to him. He's mad about the detentions but if he would just follow the rules a little more we wouldn't have a bloody problem. Plus he's dabbled in the dark arts I mean that doesn't really put him on my bad side but everything else makes up for it. All I'm saying is I wouldn't trust him at my back in a fight, he's probably be too busy swooning all the other girls who can't seem to keep their pride around him. How that boy made it into Othello I'll never know.”
What she thinks about you: “Why would I keep my opinion to myself about someone who can't keep theirs about me?”

Last edited by Adrienne Taylor on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Basics
Name: Cory Gaunt
Year and House: 6th Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Cory's pretty standard prefect material on the outside. He likes the rules, likes to follow them, and likes people who do the same. To people close to him, though, he's the crazy, guitar-wielding werewolf. He can be mocking and distant to some people but completely wild and silly to others. He's crazy about music and respects almost anybody who can talk intelligently about it. He got his heart torn out by a stupid girl after years of dating and he's currently terrified of commitment.

Plotting
Do I know you?: Cory didn't know, or care, much about Adrienne Taylor for their first few years at Oasis. She wasn't Malvolio and he hadn't had any real interactions with her. When they both heard that they were becoming prefects, however, he had a chance to talk with her about their shared enthusiasm of the rules. He found that she was very accepting, open-minded, and opinionated. Not only that, but she could talk music and didn't have a bad set of pipes herself. By the end of the year they had become friends. They weren't extremely close, but he was comfortable enough to be his more wolfish self around her.
How do we associate?: Friend
Do you see this going anywhere?: Good Friend, (she is his) Emotional Support, maybe more (we'll see what happens)
Why would it get there?: They're both prefects and share a lot of the same interests (rules, music, etc.). He's single for the first time in years, but the experience of becoming single is tearing him up. He's got a big need for an optimistic and supportive friend right now.

Opinion
What you say to her face: "I'm kind of sad I didn't give Adrienne the benefit of the doubt sooner than I did. Sure, she's only an Othello, but she's among the best of them. She's always got a smile and an interesting opinion ready for me, and while she can sometimes go a little too far with sharing her personal beliefs, I consider myself a pretty tolerant guy. Besides, she's got some really interesting things to say, if you'll listen. She makes a spectacular prefect, and she hasn't got that shabby of a voice, either. Eh, I don't give her enough credit. She's a dream to get to duet with."
Penny for your thoughts: The same.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Basics
Name: (Basic) Melody Ackerman
Year and House: (Basic) 7th Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: (Basic) Melody is a self centered, stuck up little brat. And those are her good qualities. She uses people and has no qualms about using her position and wealth to get what she wants. But she is kind to animals and loves to throw parties for her friends.

Plotting
Do I know you?: Adrienne and Melody aren't really friends, more of acquaitances. They aren't in the same house or year.
How do we associate?: "I'm glad your the only one who gets me or everyone would know how messed up I am"
Acquaintance

Do you see this going anywhere?: Associate
"He's a friend of a friend who's friends with my brother's best friend's cousin"

Why would it get there?: She seems good friends with Cory, so I suppose she's okay, even if she associates with Gabrielle. We don't have anything much in common though.

Opinion
What you say to her face: She seems to be a nice girl, she does need to pick her friends a bit better. Cory is okay, he's a friend of mine, but Gabrielle? Really, you think she could do better, even if she is an Othello.
Penny for your thoughts: (What you really think about her) same, I don't see any reason to keep my opinion to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:04 am

Basics
Name: Danielle Hale
Year and House: 6th, Aramia
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation: (Basic)
Personality in 1 paragraph: Danielle loves being around her friends and doing whatever she can to keep them happy. So long as people insult her to her face, she couldn't careless, if they're two-faced, that's another story. Dani oozes confidence when she feels like it and loves being the centre of attention, all eyes on her. She's protective of her close friends and they probably know her the best. She's fierce when she has to be and can be a little difficult to deal with when you get on her bad side.

Plotting
Do I know you?: In the same year.
How do we associate?: Good friend
Do you see this going anywhere?: Good friend, slight dislike
Why would it get there?: Dani gets frustrated with Adrienne being a prefect and taking it so seriously.

Opinion
What you say to her face: "I've known Adrienne a while, although we're not in the same house or anything. She's cool and a good friend. She's always been there and she knows how to be funny without even meaning to be. Although, I don't know if her being a prefect will affect our friendship or not, I'm not going to be standing in her way or anything. She's a good friend and I couldn't ask for any better from her."
Penny for your thoughts: See above.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:50 am

Basics
Name: Stephen Griffin
Year and House: Fifth, Aramia
Personality in 1 paragraph: Stephen is a very suave guy, he doesn't like to flaunt for his own measure, but some things just turn out that way. He is also the most trustworthy person in the entire school and will never betray anyone. He has a very open mind, but is opposed to those who don't think for themselves.

Plotting
Do I know you?: Well, they have had their minor interactions in the past, but nothing much more that short greetings.
How do we associate?: Acquaintances, Associates
Do you see this going anywhere?: Friends, Friendly at the least
Why would it get there?: Stephen feels the need to disprove any undue feeling towards himself.

Opinion
What you say to her face: "She's, umm, nice, not much to connect with her on though. I wouldn't have anything against getting to know her better."
Penny for your thoughts: "Well, what you hear from me is really it. We don't know each other too well. Sometimes I get the feeling she's looking down to me, like I'm childish. She can't really stay in my presence too long, not sure why. Guess that means I'll just have to prove myself otherwise this year. I'll gain her trust yet."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 pm

Basics
Name: Taylor Rhys Dalton
Year and House: Sixth; Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Taylor is the opposite of the 'what you see is what you get' kind of person - he tends to keep things to himself and edit his thoughts whenever he voices any of them. He's good at socializing, but always maintains a small barrier between himself and people he's just met. He also bases most of his opinions of people on their regard of Parselmouths.

Plotting
Do I know you?: Although they're not in the same house, Taylor and Adrienne are both in the same year, and because her last name is his first, their initial months at Oasis was just chock full of confusion. It wasn't the most ideal start to an acquaintance, but it was one regardless; and more recently when both she and Cory became prefects and friends Taylor found himself hearing a good deal more about her from his best mate.
How do we associate?: acquaintance/associates
Do you see this going anywhere?: (awkward, at least on Taylor's part) friends
Why would it get there?: Initially they were fine as friends, and got along well enough, but after a while Taylor found out about how here dad was killed by a death eater. Despite knowing that the chances of actually being related to that death eater were slim to none, Tay couldn't stop wondering about it, and it's affected their friendship.

Opinion
What you say to her face: "Adrienne's really outgoing and funny, and she seems to enjoy airing her opinions out a lot. I don't mind at all, besides it's a refreshing change sometimes compared to some of the girls in Malvolio. She didn't kick up a fuss or anything in our first year either, when we kept getting confused about which one of us was being called whenever anyone yelled out 'Taylor'. Yeah, she does tend to get a little bossy and impatient sometimes, but we all have our faults, right? And hers isn't so bad. Besides, it's lucky I have her as a backup plan whenever Cory gets all obsessive about his music - if I need an escape, I just shove him at her and run."
Penny for your thoughts: "To be honest, I'm a little curious about her willingness to be my 'scapegoat'. I know she's as into music as Cory is, but still, it doesn't seem to be just that. Or maybe I'm being paranoid. Either way, doesn't really matter, she seems responsible enough, and not really the type to be messing around. She's a talker, is miss Adrienne, but that's all the better for me - the more she talks about what she thinks, the less I need to talk about what I think. It works out. I'm not too sure about what she thinks about my Parseltongue abilities though."

[[I dunno if the future relationship/how it happens bit is okay, feel free to change it or whatever if you like! (:]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 am

Basics
Name: Artemis Thatcher
Year and House: Sixth, Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Artemis wishes she would vocalize what she was feeling better, at least on certain subjects. She's got a temper and when someone makes her mad she is not likely to forgive easily. She's been known to hold grudges for months on end. She is however a fierce friend, the same passion she shows to those she detests she shows to those who befriend her. Once a friend of hers you always are, unless you betray her. That is the number one way to get on her bad side.

Plotting
Do I know you?: Same year
How do we associate?: Strangers
Do you see this going anywhere?: Possible friend/nemesis
Why would it get there?: Adrienne and Artemis don't know each other very well so their relationship could end up with a new friend for the two of them or they could clash and end up the bitterest of enemies.

Opinion
What you say to her face: “I don't know Adrienne very well but from what I hear she's nice enough. I know she's an Othello prefect and she's a sixth year like me but other then common knowledge I don't know much.”
Penny for your thoughts: “She's pretty, smiles a lot, keeps her badge shiny...”

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Year and House: 6th && Othello
Personality in 1 paragraph: Gabrielle changes her personality as often as she changes her underwear. Twice a day, sometimes more. At one moment, Gabrielle can be exactly like her sister. Outgoing, gets along with everyone, etc. But in the blink of an eye, this can all change. If things don't go Gabrielle's way, or if someone tells her that she's wrong (gasp), Gabrielle becomes the girl she was in the first grade. An up herself, snooty little brat. Gabrielle doesn't care who's feelings she hurts. She will tell you exactly what she thinks, no hesitations.

Plotting
Do I know you?: Same house and year.
Do you see this going anywhere?: Best friends, partner in crime, close enough to be family.
Why would it get there?: Being in the same year and house, and spending practically every spare minute in the girls dormitory has made Adrienne and Gabrielle closer than they could ever imagine. They are always doing homework late into the night, and during this time they talk about anything and everything.

Opinion
What you say to her face: "When Adrienne and I both got sorted into Othello, there was really only two choices that had to be made. Hate her, or love her. It's impossible to hate Adrienne. She's so outgoing, so funny... she comes out with the most random things, and it's hilarious. More often than not, I find myself singing and dancing with Adri when we're supposed to be doing homework. She writes the best songs, and I do what I can to encourage her. She's a great person, inside and out. I never have to be a different person around her. She let's me be whoever I want to be, even if that person is the stuck up little rich girl that I was when I first came to Oasis Hill. Adri sticks by me through everything."
Penny for your thoughts: Same.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Basics
Name: Miles Saunders
Year and House: Sixth; Othello
Personality in 1 paragraph: With his Roe Dyelin twang and impertinent smile, Miles is always up for a good time. However, he knows just how far to go before the joke's not funny anymore. Prone to mood swings, Miles has problems finding friends who can keep up with him. He enjoys duking it out verbally and sometimes will go as far as to purposefully instigate an argument for the sheer enjoyment of it.

Plotting
Do I know you?: Miles and Adrienne, being in the same year and house, have had plenty of opportunities to run into each other. They take many of the same classes and as a result have grown to be good friends.
How do we associate?: Good friends, small crush
Do you see this going anywhere?: Good friends, possibly more than crush
Why would it get there?: Miles can't think of any reason that he would cease being friends with Adrienne. If anything, he expects their friendship to grow stronger. He admits to being attracted to her, but isn't sure what he wants to do.

Opinion
What you say to her face: "Ah, Adrienne. She's one-of-a-kind. It's hard to believe that one person could keep such a positive outlook. Adrienne is always fun to be around, whether we're doing something silly or just lazing about. She's always poking fun at me and calling me Miles, which she knows can annoy me, but I'm glad I have a friend who I can give all I've got and not have them get angry."
Penny for your thoughts: "I'm a little confused by my feelings for Adrienne sometimes. I really like her as a friend, but sometimes I wonder about what it would be like if we were a little more. At this point, though, I'm just going to let whatever happens happen. I'll keep any puzzling emotions to myself until I figure them out."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Basics
Name: Jacob Lawson
Year and House: Seventh, Othello
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation: (Basic)
Personality in 1 paragraph: Jacob loves a good time, especially with girls but can be a bit cautious sometimes. He is close with his friends, and would stick up for any of them, he believes that no matter what - even if he's arguing with one of them. He won't be told what to do and won't care about whether he hexes someone or not, because he know he can do much worse. He just wants to have fun in his last year, in any way he can.

Plotting
Do I know you?: They're in the same house and Jake has bumped into her past curfew a couple of times since she's a prefect - which he's not happy about.
How do we associate?: Annoyance, hatred
Do you see this going anywhere?: Enemy
Why would it get there?: Jacob gets more and more infuriated with her as the year goes on, along the way receiving more warnings and detentions from her every so often.

Opinion
What you say to her face: "Adrienne really needs to get a life. She's a silly girl and life isn't just about following the rules. She never done anything spontaneous in her life and she just follows the rules for a quiet life. Anything to stay under the radar. She's friends with Danielle Hale and Gabrielle Amorcya, that already puts her on my 'Annoying people' list. Not to mention, she's such a goody-goody that I really can't stand being around her at all. I know her father was killed by a deatheater, so I get that she doesn't like me much but it's not as if I killed him. I still support my uncle and my father, my stupid mother - no matter how much I loved her doesn't understand what he did. He was brilliant and I know I won't use dark magic but still. I won't stand for her talking about them, the way she talks about deatheaters, otherwise she might be looking at the same fate as her father. I really hate her."
Penny for your thoughts: "Adrienne really needs to get a life. She's a silly girl and life isn't just about following the rules. She never done anything spontaneous in her life and she just follows the rules for a quiet life. Anything to stay under the radar. She's friends with Danielle Hale and Gabrielle Amorcya, that already puts her on my 'Annoying people' list. Not to mention, she's such a goody-goody that I really can't stand being around her at all. I know her father was killed by a deatheater, so I get that she doesn't like me much but it's not as if I killed him. I still support my uncle and my father, my stupid mother - no matter how much I loved her doesn't understand what he did. He was brilliant and I know I won't use dark magic but still. I won't stand for her talking about them, the way she talks about deatheaters, otherwise she might be looking at the same fate as her father. I really hate her."
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum