introductions: let's get to know you and your characters.

Go down

introductions: let's get to know you and your characters.

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya on Tue May 05, 2009 6:10 am

This is like, WAAAY late. But I think everyone should do it so we can get to know you and your characters a little better. EVEN if you've been here since the very beginning, EVEN if we know you and EVEN if we're best friends (for example, me, Frankie and Ren xD), you should still do it. Just fill out the whole thing below.

Code:
hi, i'm [size=24][color=blue]your cbox alias here[/color][/size].
i joined oasis hill academy on [size=24]the date you joined OHA[/size].
[b]and just so you know:[/b] [tell us some things about yourself]

i play [url=URLofCHARACTER'SAPPLICATION][size=24]your character's name here[/size][/url]
[b]called:[/b] what your character responds to.
[b]year:[/b] what year is your character in?
[b]D.O.B:[/b] when they were born.
[b]age:[/b] how old are they?
[b]gender:[/b] male or female?
[b]basically:[/b] tell us a bit about your character.

if you have more than one character (like me, because i'm a character whore) just fill out the second part of that for each of them. examples below.

Last edited by Gabrielle Amorcya on Tue May 05, 2009 6:49 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: introductions: let's get to know you and your characters.

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya on Tue May 05, 2009 6:46 am

hi, i'm REE.
i joined oasis hill academy on February 15, 2009.
and just so you know: I'M A CHARACTER WHORE. I currently hold the status for MOST CHARACTERS ON OHA. I should get a prize. I'm Australian, I'm 17 and I'm turning 18 in September. I'm the youngest child of a single mother. I have two brothers. Aaron (the oldest) is 22 this year, and Sean (the middle child) is 20 (wooh, we're all legal). Technically, I have four brothers and four sisters. Two of my brothers are the ones that I live with. I've only met one of the other two brothers. Two of my sisters are my real father's daughters, and the other two are my stepdad's daughters. My favourite colour is yellow, my lucky number is 4. My ALL TIME FAVOURITE FOOD is spaghetti. I drink coke like it's the only thing keeping me alive. My favourite TV shows are Girls of the Playboy Mansion and Law and Order: SVU. I watch both of them religiously. I have 2 cats, Fae and Miffy. Miffy just lost her collar, and when we got her a new one, Aaron and I decided that she is no longer Miffy. She is now Yiffm, Miffy's evil alter-ego. I'm completely obsessed with my cat Fae, she's my baby. I have the lowest self esteem out of everyone I know, and I've pretty much convinced myself that I'm not worth a thing and that I'm never going to get anywhere in life. I'm pretty much insane. I'm rarely ever serious, and some people find it scary when I AM serious. I pretty much have no friends in Australia. My best friend is Frankie (who plays Danielle Hale, William Baker and Emily Sophia Adams), and she lives in the UK. Every person I have ever met off the internet has stopped talking to me, so I'm pretty much convinced that I must be a horrible person.

I also don't believe in a thing. I don't believe in god, Jesus, ghosts, aliens, anything. Every girl I know has gotten pregnant, and by the three month mark has either had an abortion or miscarried. So I don't believe a word that comes out of anyone's mouth unless I have solid proof (my oldest stepsister is supposed to be pregnant, but she has yet to give me proof. She's just about at the three month mark, too). So I've basically just given you my entire life story in a nutshell. Bored yet?

i play Gabrielle Amorcya
called: Gabrielle. Only a few people can get away with calling her 'Gabby' or 'Gabs'
year: 6
D.O.B: February 14, 1996.
basically: Gabrielle has a hard time deciding what she wants to be. Does she want to be the stuck up island-owners daughter, or does she want to be the nicer version? Because Gabrielle has such a hard time deciding, she is usually both. She is usually the nicer version, but in a split second, she can become a stuck up island-owners daughter. In her mind, Gabrielle believes she is better than everyone else. She is very picky when it comes to friends. If she doesn't believe someone is worth her time, she won't associate herself with them. If someone tries to tell her that they are better than her, she won't associate with them. If someone tells her that she is wrong about something, she will not associate with them. In Gabrielle's opinion, she is always right. Gabrielle's best friends are her twin sister, Michelle Amorcya, Danielle Hale and Adrienne Taylor. Gabrielle is usually bitter when it comes to talking about her parents. She resents them mostly for the fact that they're never around. Gabrielle was pretty much raised by the countless nannies, maids and butlers her parents hired. Her father is a researcher and author, and her mother is a famous actress in both the muggle and wizard worlds.

i play Alec Edwards
called: Alec.
year: 7
D.O.B: January 19, 1995.
basically: Alec is a werewolf with absolutely no regard for authority. He does what he wants, when he wants, where he wants, regardless of whether he can or can't. Alec doesn't remember how he became a werewolf. He doesn't remember ever being bitten. All he remembers is the first time he changed. It wasn't a pleasant experience for him, and Alec prefers not to think about it. Generally Alec is a fun, outgoing guy. He likes to go to parties, hang out with his friends and spend time with Danielle Hale, his girlfriend. This is all until the full moon rolls around. A few days before the full moon, and for a few days after, Alec becomes extremely withdrawn and spends most of his time in his dormitory. This is because his senses are becoming much stronger. He can hear, see and smell things much clearer, and it hurts him. Once the full moon is out of the way, Alec is back to his normal self.

i play Brooke Gaiman
called: Brooke
year: she's a teacher, derrr.
D.O.B: July 14, 1987.
basically: Brooke is possibly the worst teacher in the history of the school. She teaches Muggle Studies, a subject that Brooke really enjoys. To her, Muggles are fascinating. She loves finding out how they live life without magic. Brooke loves to collect muggle objects, right down to a rubber ducky she was given from Arthur Weasley. Brooke considers herself to be just a bit too young to be teaching at Oasis Hill. The Headmaster thinks she makes a good teacher because she's younger, and therefore can connect with the students easier. Brooke disagrees. In fact, she spends most of her time obsessing over how much she hates her teaching robes. When Brooke isn't teaching, she can usually be found either down at the beach, at the Drunken Elf, or having sex with talking to Will in his office. Oh, William Baker is probably the love of Brooke's life, even though they are the most dysfunctional couple in the entire school. Forced to keep their relationship a secret by the Wizarding Board of Education, Brooke spends half of her time wishing she could just hex Will's face off, and spends the other half of her time fantasising about... stuff.

i play Jared Nelson
called: Jared
D.O.B: January 15, 1995
basically: Jared is still trying to figure out what he wants to gain from life. He has no idea what he wants to do when he graduates. Jared has no confidence in himself, and this reflects on his schoolwork. He has been told by many family members (his father, mostly) that he won't amount to much, and because of this, Jared has absolutely no goals in life. There are only a few things that Jared finds important. His relationship with Michelle Amorcya is at the very top of his list. His beagle puppy, Boomer, comes in at a close second. His education comes in at the very bottom of his list. Jared enjoys breaking the rules and disrespecting the teachers. And because of his "I don't really give a shit about school" attitude, Jared's grades are less than average. Jared knows that he can get away with more than the average student because of his relation to the Deputy Headmaster. Jared knows that the Deputy Head will do whatever he can to ensure that Jared passes. Jared tries to help by recruiting smarter students to do his work for him.

i play Ruby Marie Chapman
called: Ruby, Rubes, Rubiks Cube (fondly given that name by Kyle), 'Little Jewel' (only responds to this name when used by her father)
D.O.B: June 16, 1995
basically: She is the daughter of the Headmaster. Ruby is a daddy's girl. She spends most of her time trying to please her daddy, just to hear the words "I'm so proud of you" come out of his mouth. Ruby practically lives for her father's approval. She keeps her grades impeccable, and as far as her father knows, Ruby is an angel when it comes to the school rules. However, that is only one side of her. Outside of her father's watchful gaze, Ruby is a completely different person. She believes knows that she is better than other students because her father is the Headmaster. She has a constant rivalry going on with Gabrielle Amorcya, because the Amorcya girl thinks she's the greatest thing since the wand just because her parents own the island and school. Ruby's opinion of Gabrielle is so low, you'd have to dig a hole just to find it. In Ruby's opinion, Gabrielle's parents' ownership of the school means absolutely nothing at all because they are hardly ever around. Outside of her rivalry with Gabrielle, Ruby is an average teenaged girl. She enjoys spending time with her friends. She enjoys boys, though perhaps a little too much. Ruby's father has a strict 'no dating' policy set down for his only daughter. Ruby blatantly disregards this rule. She doesn't date, but rather 'hooks up' every few days, which Ruby finds is a happy medium. Ruby knows she can get away with almost anything, and therefore thoroughly enjoys bending the rules and pushing the boundaries to see how far she can go.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale on Tue May 05, 2009 1:01 pm

hi, i'm Frankie.
i joined oasis hill academy on 16th February 2009.
and just so you know: I'm from the UK, I'm 16 17! Just had my birthday yesterday! I'm pretty shy but you probably wouldn't be able to tell on here. I work saturdays and friday evenings which pretty much means I have no social life and I'm at college the rest of the week, apart from sunday. I've got my exams coming up soon which I'm pretty nervous about and I know I need to pass if I want to be a children's nurse and obviously go to uni. Ree is my best friend, I've known her a while and I tell her pretty much everything and she's the most hilarious person I know.

I write a few articles for fabyuhluhs.com, I don't know if anyone has heard of it, it's me along with quite a few other people I talk to off the internet. I really hate talking about myself for a long time, I've just started learning to drive and I'm loving it. I'm hoping to pass by the end of the summer but I'm not too sure. I hope! -cross fingers- I have younger brother and my cat Marmite ... who totally pawns Yiffm.. or Miffy whatever Wink. I have a hard time trusting people and I don't really consider anyone a friend until I actually think I can trust them and have known them for a while. I love living in the UK and I really want to travel when I'm a bit older. It would be so fun and exciting.

i play Danielle Hale
called: Dani , Dan Unda - only by Gabrielle Amorcya.
year: 6th.
D.O.B: 16th October 1995
basically: Dani loves having people paying attention to her, going to parties and enjoying herself. She'll stand up for what she believes in and whether or not she shows it, Dani really cares about some of the people around her. She's a loyal friend, and hates people that bitch about others behind their backs. She met Alec Edwards - her boyfriend through her father Jasper Hale, quidditch beater for Puddlemere United. They became good friends and met later at Oasis Hill.

She's been going out with him ever since and hasn't looked at another guy, Dani would do anything to protect him and cannot stand the thought of him when he's in pain, when the full moon rolls around. She loves her best friend Gabrielle Amorcya and has known her since her first year, and wants to keep in touch after they graduate although sometimes finds it difficult jumping between her boyfriend and hanging out with her best friend.
Danielle has made her fair share of fiends along the way, including Alec Edwards good friend Melody Ackerman. She has her own little group of friends, Michelle Amorcya, Adrienne Taylor, and Gabrielle Amorcya. She has a few other friends, Taylor Dalton, Columbine Beaulieu and her aunt is Brooke Gaiman.

i play William Baker
called: Will, William, Professor Baker
year: Deputy Headmaster!
D.O.B: when they were born.
basically: Will is really fun to play, he is in love with another professor - Brooke Gaiman. He's trying to keep it a secret but really doesn't care if he loses his job so long as they stay together. He would do anything for her. He means well but sometimes, he just says the wrong thing at the wrong time and won't be too bothered about it. Will can clash with other people and hates smart arses. He loves the sun and showing off to other people but does get bored of magic if it's too repetitive. Some of the other female students really like him and he hopes he has a good relationship with most of his students. He has a nephew, Jared Nelson, who he's good friends with and keeps an eye but he's not too bothered about it.

i play Emily Sophia Adams
called: Emily, Ems, Emzy, Emmy, Em.
year: Seventh
D.O.B: 29th March, 1995
basically: Emily is a bubbly, outgoing character that loves to have fun. She's up for anything and loves to have a good time. She gets on well with guys most of the time and prefer's their company, her best friends are Alec Edwards and Ruby Chapman. She's known Alec since she was about five, because her dad knows his dad and everything. They found each other at Oasis Hill and were ecstatic to be together - best friends again.

Some people think that there is a little more going on, but Emily really doesn't see it. Alec is like a big brother to her and although they did try to make a go of it once, he soon found Danielle Hale and it was all over. Not that Emily minded, it really wasn't working out. She knows Danielle, but doesn't like her all that much because she takes away her best mate half the time, but loves playing pranks on her every chance she gets.

Emily enjoys photography but doesn't like sharing it with very many people. She's quite a proud person, so hates asking for help or admitting she's wrong. Emily loves having a good time. It's mostly harmless but sometimes, Dani can get on her nerves and she might lose it. Emily has a fierce temper sometimes and can be a bit of a handful, especially considering she is around guys pretty much all the time.

Ruby is her other best friend, who she tells everything to, and would be there for any time, anywhere, no matter what. She's happy about who she hangs out with even if there are only a couple of girls in the group, Emily is fine about it. She may be a pip squeak but she can give a good hex or two.

i play Jacob Lawson
called: Jake, Jacob - only if it's serious
year: Seventh
D.O.B: 22nd February 1995
basically: Jacob can be a bit strange sometimes. He's quite private sometimes, unless he really gets on with you and then he can chat with you for hours. He loves girls, almost any type, except his friendship with Ruby Chapman is turning more serious and he doesn't know how he feels about that. He is similar to Ruby - enjoys sleeping around, but he's feeling protective of her and is beginning to get into arguments with her about it. He is good friends with Alec and Emily and gets on with alot of the others in his group. Although, when he was younger he dabbled with dark magic until he was caught and had to change his ways. He knew it was wrong and although he still feels tempted, he really has changed for the better.

He doesn't like people that think they are amazing, but at the same time people who don't think anything of themselves and let people walk all over them. He has a great respect for those that stick up for themselves and have great confidence, and isn't sure if he would ever get the chance to be truly happy after what he has done. Jake thinks he would lose it all and that would be his biggest punishment.

Jake has a strained relationship with his family, mostly his parents, since he was five and his father was thrown out of the house and then taken to Azkaban. He doesn't get on with his step-father Jonathon and although he loves his mum, he wants to protect her and thinks he only can by getting rid of Jonathon - which makes her angry shockingly.

Last edited by Danielle Hale on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Born 11th January 2013, 10.39am

I AM REE, HEAR ME RAWR. 24.06.11 at 11:48pm
Danielle Hale
Admin

View user profile http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 07, 2009 11:39 am

hi, i'm relynnnn.
i joined oasis hill academy on april 3rd, 2009 (i had to check that XD).
and just so you know: i'm awesome ;D and also currently very very VERY bad at keeping up with my tags (I'M SORRY REALLY I AM) but i have a reeeeasonnn for that. which is exams. and uni. because i'm in my second year now and if i don't do well i will get my butt kicked out of school. which would be bad, because i like studying in the UK. it's pretty. cold, with sucky weather, but also pretty. i'm asian, and i'm from malaysia, so flying home during the summer means fourteen hours in a direct flight. it's fun, until i get bored. i write for fabyuhluhs.com with frankie and eight other girls who're fabyuhluhs, and it's fabyuhluhs, so i'm telling you to check it out. because i tell everyone that. i'm nineteen, and i want to stay that way forever, because the thought of turning twenty this october is scaring the hell outta me. i'm not ready to grow up, kthx. and now i'm done rambling.

i play taylor rhys dalton
called: taylor
year: sixth
D.O.B: march 8th
basically: taylor is a boy. and he's a malvolio, which technically makes most people think he's all deceitful and not-so-nice, but he doesn't fit into that stereotype too well. actually, he's downright bad at fitting into that stereotype at all, unless you happen to be someone he really doesn't like. he turns into a serious arse then, but that's pretty rare because he doesn't go out of his way to hang out with people he'd much rather curse into oblivion. most of the time he's a sweetheart, and generally treats everyone really well. it's really because he doesn't like getting into conflict with friends, strangers, or general acquaintances, so he stays as agreeable as humanly possible. he's actually really insecure, although outwardly he seems confident and outgoing. and he's like a walking secret keeper, because unless you're someone he knows and trusts completely, he'll turn every effort you make at prying into his life into a conversation about the weather. oh, and he's a parseltongue and darn proud of it. but that's not a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 09, 2009 5:24 pm

hi, i'm Juss.
i joined oasis hill academy on 17th Feburary 2009.
and just so you know: I'm Jess. I was blessed with the nickname Jusscarr by the gorgeous Jehn (which some may know...) and from that I have got a variety of variation from Juss to Jessebelle.... which, clearly doesn't fit in, however, why squash the creative bug? I'm 15 going on 16 in September and I reign in the amazing country of Britania! Or, um, England (:

I find it so much easier to talk to people over the computer and have recently started to get a social life, (trust me, it has /really/ thrown me, I did not know there was this thing called 'people'.) So have not been as active as I normally or have been. OHA is my first real forum, that I've actually been allowed to stay in, (You crazy people!) as I have been kicked out of many others (mostly because I didn't 'fit in'). You will find that in certain moods I am annoyingly random. I quote things that you may have not heard for a /while/ (my most recent thing being 'Chipper'. I mean, how AWESOME is that word?)

I be the oldest child in my family of 4. My only sibling is my younger brother, who has the ability to make me laugh... (though it's never with him.) I also have 1 dog and 1 cat. The cat is actually my pet and I adore Silver to the ends of the earth! My little black misfit. Meg, my dog, is a gorgeous German Shepard and is an absolute angel. At the moment, I seem to be trying to overcome this paranoia problem I have. It really started to take over my life a while back but now, well, it's /gradually/ going. I am getting there which I find amazing.

I also have a tendancy to ramble on and on and on. Like I am doing now. So I am going to shut up and finish off the rest of this post but there is a snippet of Juss for you!

i play Cara Espinosa!
called: Cara - Care
year: Sixth
D.O.B: 17th March
basically: Cara Espinosa is the heir to the 'throne' of Malvolio. Apparently! Cara is Spanish and takes pride in that fact. As she is in Malvolio she is known to have a dark side to her. To the eyes Cara seems like a bit of a superficial sixth year caring about nothing but gossip, however, when people get to know her they will realise that it is just a charade - most of the time.

Cara cares for her friends and has a habit of trusting people to easily. She is starting to tire of Melody bossing her around and even though she will miss Melody like mad she is secretly glad that she leaves after this year. But it's a SECRET! Other than that she is quite happy with the group of friends she has.

((HAD TO GOOO. will finish latersss LOVE TO ALL <3))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:54 pm

hi, i'm Jessi.
i joined oasis hill academy on March 22nd 2009.
and just so you know: I live in America and I hate it in my state. I want to move down south so I can have a cool southern drwal and all my northern friends can laugh at me. I have a twin sister and an older brother, who is six years older than I am. I am agnostic, I believe there is a higher power but I'm not so sure it's a God. My dad is suffering from stage four cancer so I wonder if there is a guy who would sacrifice his only son cause he loves us so much then why does he put us through this hell? I have yet to tell my mother about this so I still go to church every Sunday and think about tags when I'm suppose to be praying. I spend way too much time on the computer, one time last summer I spent more consecutive hours on the computer than the totally amount of sleep I got the night before. I'm always writing but I don't always like what comes out on paper.

I'm a poet and I enjoy to write that sometimes more than roleplaying *les gasp.* I really hate it when people are on role playing sites like this(a.k.a. Not Neopets) and type up two sentence tags and call it done. I smile a lot and enjoy making people laugh, I also act, shoot archery, and guns, as well as sing, and play in the band. I'm really starting to lose my faith in men but I'll always love you guys. <3

I'm probably suppose to be doing something else right now.(6/20, I'm suppose to be cutting the grass)

i play Adrienne Taylor
called: Adrienne or Adrie
year: sixth
D.O.B: April 3rd 1996
basically: Adrienne is trying to balance her life just like any other teenager. She wants to live up to the dreams her father had for her, figuring it's a way for his legacy to live on. She also has to deal with her friends. Before her sixth year she would go to all the parties and not really care what happened but now that she is a prefect she not only has a standard to uphold but she also has friends who think she'll turn them in. She's worried this whole 'prefect thing' might ruin her social life but she knows how good it looks on an application plus one thing Adrienne has never been is a quitter. She enjoys the simple things in life but in the back of her mind is always worried for her families safety. Her mother is a muggle so she fears something might happen to her while she is away.

All in all she is a happy, go lucky girl with an optimistic out look on life. She believes that someday the world will go back to normal and it doen't really even cross her mind that it might not. She hopes to see the day when she can walk around as a witch and not be afraid to get killed. If at all possible she would like to help that day come to be, her ambitions are great but at some times she's afraid she can't fofill them. Though Adrienne may radiate confidence she has her moments that go below even the lowest of standards. That would only make her human though, right?

i play Phoebe Schreiber

called: Ms. Schreiber or Phoebe
year: Staff
D.O.B: July 24th 1966
basically: She's a woman who has seen too much war and tends to close off because of it. She really is a stickler for the rules but likes to make her class as enjoyable as possible. But she likes students to learn in her class and has been known to give a lot of homework at times. One day she hopes to see voldemort dead and her entire family safe again.
(She's not very developed, I have to work on her yet)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down