Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
gabrielle's diary EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
gabrielle's diary EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
gabrielle's diary EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
gabrielle's diary EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
gabrielle's diary EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
gabrielle's diary EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
gabrielle's diary EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
gabrielle's diary EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
gabrielle's diary EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

gabrielle's diary

2 posters

Go down

gabrielle's diary Empty gabrielle's diary

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 6:37 am

gabrielle's diary Diary-400copy

PRIVATE. KEEP OUT. THIS MEANS YOU, MICHELLE.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

gabrielle's diary Empty Re: gabrielle's diary

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 7:19 am

February 26, 2012

Dear Diary,

First off, I would like to apologise for my appalling handwriting. This is what I get when I refuse to go to mother's penmanship class. Gabrielle Renee Amorcya is rebellion in all its blonde-haired glory. Plus, it was partly Michelle's idea.

Secondly, I would like to apologise for the obvious girliness of you. It is incredibly disgusting. Mother obviously has no taste when it comes to buying her daughters diaries. That could also be due to the fact that she hasn't been to mine and Michelle's birthday since we were five years old. So in mother's mind, Michelle and I are still five. I suppose I can't blame the woman. She's so busy, what with all those movies she's in. But she doesn't even take five minutes to write us anymore. It's terrible, really. Sometimes I wish she'd just take a few months off and actually act like my mother. But daddy isn't really much better. He's home a lot more than mother is, but he spends so much time obsessing over the destruction of Hogwarts that I doubt he even remembers he has two daughters. So most of the time, it’s just me and Mich at home by ourselves. We take full advantage of that fact, of course. Let me get you up to speed, diary.

So, during the summer, mother was in America filming some movie or another. Daddy was in England, ‘observing the wonder that is the destruction of Hogwarts’, as he put it in his post card. Michelle and I were extremely bored, so we got it into our heads that we wanted to go to Africa. I think Headmaster Chapman had that planned for Spring Break, but now Michelle and I can go and make him change the Spring Break destination. So Michelle and I packed our clothes (I think my wardrobe was empty), and booked a flight to Africa. We had planned out our entire trip overnight (amazing for us, diary, considering it takes us at least three days to do homework for one class), but by the time we got to Africa, we were so excited that we forgot the plans for our trip and just went crazy exploring everything. We barely spent a night in each city. We’d be in one place, and then halfway through the day, we’d decide to go and see another place. It was quite a random trip.

So we got home from Africa about a week before school was supposed to start. We actually stayed in our holiday home in Australia. Our invitations to Oasis Hill were there (it’s amazing how they know exactly where we are; magical, really), so we basically sat around our holiday home doing nothing. We explored Australia for a bit, but we’ve been there so often that we know our way around better than we know Amorcya Island. Australia’s pretty boring, really.

So then it was time to catch the boat to school. I love catching the boat. That’s the downside of living on Amorcya Island. You don’t get to catch the boat to school. But we got to catch the boat, and it was awesome. I couldn’t find Dani on the boat, but I ran into Alec (-shudder-) and Jared (-double shudder-). Alec had just as much trouble finding Dani as I did and Jared already knew where Michelle was. It’s not that hard to know where she is. Find me, and chances are Michelle will be around somewhere. So when the boat finally got to Oasis Hill, I was the first one off, and the first one in the school (which is normal for me, but whatev). The welcome back feast was amazing as always.

I saw Dani during the welcome back feast. She was talking to some guy, but I managed to get her attention. She knows that once dinner is over she has to come visit me and Michelle. She visits Alec first, but not for as long. Everyone knows that once curfew is in place, Alec and Dani sneak out of their dorms to go visit each other and have sexy time in the kitchens. The house elves know Dani and Alec by name!

Nothing interesting happened in the first couple of weeks. I got investigated for ‘cheating’ in Transfiguration. They couldn’t prove it, though, so it got put down as ‘inconclusive’. Daddy and mother sent a complaint to Headmaster Chapman. Serves him right. The Wizarding Board of Education (hereby known as the WBE) can’t seem to understand that Michelle is incredibly awesome at Transfiguration and offered to tutor me in exchange for me tutoring her in Muggle Studies (which I completely ROCK at, by the way). More boring stuff, more boring stuff… and now we’re at the full moon!

So, it’s not a secret that Alec is a werewolf, right? He’s not the only one. Some guy named Cory Gaunt is a werewolf, too. I think they have some sort of gay lovin’ going on. They always do what the other one does. Usually Alec takes his Wolfsbane potion. But this full moon, he didn’t! I dunno what happened; I think Dani said something about a fight with his parents. So anyway, Alec didn’t take his potion, and neither did that Cory guy (what did I tell you? Gay lovin’). So they both changed on the full moon. I saw the whole thing from my dorm window. Adri, Mich and I all watched it. Dani even came up for a bit, too. But it upsets her to see Alec like that, so she left after a little while. So for the past couple of days, Alec and Cory have been the talk of the school. Some kids reckon they were outside when Cory and Alec changed, but if they were, they’d be dead by now.

In other uninteresting news, Michelle is worried about her relationship with Jared. Apparently they haven’t talked about what’s going to happen when Jared graduates this year. Here’s hoping they break up Me being the completely awesome sister I am told Michelle not to worry about it. Unfortunately (and I say that with a disgruntled tone) Jared is completely in love with Michelle. I doubt he has plans to break her heart any time soon. My guess is that he’s going to try and weasel his way into our home. Daddy and mother wouldn’t notice. They barely notice Mich and I, so what’s an extra mouth to feed? Probably wouldn’t even notice him at the dinner table, either.

In slightly more interesting news, there’s a bet going around the school. Well, two bets, really. One bet is that I can’t get Lyndal Oakley to do a nudie run before the end of term. She will do that nudie run, even if I have to get her drunk first (the rules are a bit iffy). The other bet is that Dani will become pregnant and drop out of school. And I swear I didn’t start that rule (note that I am not shifting my eyes as I write this).

That about gets you up to date, diary, so I’ll leave you with this cute picture of Sprinkles.

gabrielle's diary Siamese_cat_necklace
Isn’t her collar just the cutest thing in the world?

Lots of love,

Gabrielle
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 5:52 pm

PRIVATE AND MICHELLE DON'T BELONG IN THE SAME SENTENCE GABRIELLE. WE'RE TWINS. THERE IS NOTHING PRIVATE ABOUT THAT!

I LOVE YOU!

Plus I already knew everything you wrote anyways. Well except the part about Jared weaseling coming to stay at our house. That's actually a pretty good idea Gabs. Good job. :]

LOVE ALWAYS,
Michelle :]
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue May 26, 2009 7:53 am

February 27, 2012

Dear Diary,

PISS OFF OUT OF MY JOURNAL, MICHELLE. IT SAYS PRIVATE FOR A REASON. I DON’T CARE HOW MUCH OF A TWIN YOU ARE; I DON’T GO READING YOUR JOURNAL, DO I?

That’s a lie, I totally do.

Something I forgot to mention in my last entry, diary. Kyle Chapman. Since you’re a new diary, I’ll have to tell you about him all over again. Kyle Chapman is the son of the Headmaster. He’s totally gorgeous, totally funny… but he has a downfall. And that downfall is (drumroll please)…
Jared Nelson. DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. That’s right, diary. Kyle Chapman and Jared Nelson are BEST FRIENDS. How sucky is that? So let me tell you how this whole Kyle Chapman thing began. I met Kyle through Michelle before she started dating Jared. And before I started hating Jared (hey, I totally rhymed). So I was all cool with Kyle. He was a friend. But then Jared and Mich started dating. That’s a big NO NO in my books. Jared’s a jerk. But we’re not talking about Jared.

So, once Jared and Mich started dating, I obviously started hating (rhyme!) him (aw). And that’s when my dislike of Kyle came in. Totally confused the poor guy. Usually I’m not one to hate someone by association, but… it’s Jared Nelson. I mean, come on, diary. Who couldn’t hate that smug little face? WE’RE NOT TALKING ABOUT JARED, DIARY. Anyway. Hated Kyle for the good part of my fourth year, and halfway through my fifth year. We started talking more in my fifth year, though, and Kyle asked me out halfway through. So we’ve been dating for about six months now. That’s good, right? WRONG, DIARY. Come on, man. Get it together.

So. After six months of being together, I have some dramatic news. I’m falling for him. I mean, ME. Gabrielle Renee Amorcya, falling for a guy. Who’d’ve thought it was possible? And the truth is… I’m scared. I don’t know if I want to fall for him, diary. I just can’t see it… I can’t see us becoming the way Alec and Dani or Jared and Michelle are. Mine and Kyle’s relationship… it’s not like that at all. Our relationship isn’t based on love and adoration. It’s based on fun and finding new ways to piss off his father (dating me was the cherry on top of THAT cake). I don’t know what to do, diary. And seeing as you can’t talk, I have to turn to my REAL LIFE gurus – Dani, Mich and Adri. –sigh-

Yours always,

Gabrielle
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum