Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Kyle Chapman -Plots EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Kyle Chapman -Plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Kyle Chapman -Plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Kyle Chapman -Plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Kyle Chapman -Plots EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Kyle Chapman -Plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Kyle Chapman -Plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Kyle Chapman -Plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Kyle Chapman -Plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Kyle Chapman -Plots

4 posters

Go down

Kyle Chapman -Plots Empty Kyle Chapman -Plots

Post  Kyle Chapman Mon May 25, 2009 5:38 pm

01. acquaintances
02. party friends
03. casual friends
04. roomies
05. good friends
06. joined at the hip [Best friends]
07. family

08. one-sided crush
09. mutual crush
10. past relationship
11. current relationship
12. bed buddies
13. otp

14. creepy obsession in a stalker-like fashion
15. love-hate relationship
16. annoyance
17. ex-friends
18. rumour spreading and pranks
19. hate
20. enemies

Code:
[size=16][b][color=pink]NAME IF GIRL[/color][color=blue]NAME IF BOY[/color][/b][/size]  [b]|[/b] [size=13] RELATIONSHIP NUMBER/S HERE[/size]
[b]age/house/year.[/b] AGE/HOUSE/YEAR HERE
[b]history of characters.[/b] HOW'D THEY MEET? DID THEY ALWAYS LIKE EACH OTHER?
[b]tell me a secret[/b] LITTLE? BIG? YOU PICK!
[b]thoughts.[/b] THOUGHTS ABOUT KYLE HERE
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

Kyle Chapman -Plots Empty Re: Kyle Chapman -Plots

Post  Kyle Chapman Mon May 25, 2009 5:39 pm

The Guys

The Girls
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Gabrielle Renee Amorcya | 05 | 06 | 09 | 11 | 13 | 15 | 16
age/house/year. 16/othello/6
history of characters. Gabrielle and Kyle met back when Michelle and Jared first started becoming close. Back when Gabrielle didn't hate Jared so much. When Michelle and Jared started dating, Kyle's somewhat friendship fizzled down to a hardcore hatred on Gabrielle's part. Kyle never fully understood why Gabrielle hated him, and Gabrielle never bothered to tell him. Some time after that, Gabrielle started talking to Kyle again (somewhat tensely), and halfway through her fifth year, they started dating.
tell me a secret gabrielle is afraid to tell kyle she loves him.
thoughts. "UGH KYLE. Oh, no wait. No, I can't say that anymore, can I? So... um. Kyle is great, I guess. You know, things are still a bit weird between us because I absolutely LOATHE his bestie. But it's cause for some amusing arguments. Of course, I can't hang with Kyle if he's around Jared. I really do like Kyle, but I'm afraid to tell him just how much I like him. Kyle's a sweet guy, and the past six months with him have been great. I'm not sure if I can see us becoming what Alec and Dani or Michelle and Jared are, but maybe there's hope for us. Who knows."
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Jasper Cole Emerson | 4 | 5
age/house/year. 17 | Aramia | 7th
history of characters. Jasper has never been one to have BFFS4LYFEOMG! but he and Kyle just clicked. While he's not a fan of the guy's pranks, they're generally always joking around with each other. Jasper knows he can trust the guy, and that means more to him than one might think -particularly because he doesn't sleep at night.
tell me a secret No one knows this, but Jasper works his ass off to be calm, collected, and sweet. Several times a month, his animalistic instincts force him outside in the night to feed on small and sometimes even large animals in the woods surroudning the academy. He fights to hide the beast inside him, but doesn't sleep much at night or eat much normal food because of it.
thoughts. "Kyle's a cool guy. I've been alright with him since day one, comfortable, I guess I could say. He does ask questions when I can't sleep -not anymore. We joke, he acts like kid, I laugh. It's a simple, easy friendship and I dont' think he quite understand just how much I've always appreciated that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:38 am

Alec Edwards | 02|05|06
age/house/year. 17/othello/7
history of characters. Alec and Kyle met back in their first year, probably through Jared. They hit it off instantly after finding out they were so much alike. Despite being the Headmaster's son, Kyle was all for breaking the rules. And Alec found that being the Headmaster's son's best friend meant you were less likely to get into trouble. So it worked for him. He got out of trouble easier, and got a great friend to top it all off.
tell me a secret not that he would tell anyone, but Alec prefers to allow himself the full werewolf transformation. something about becoming a monster once a month calms him down. he can hold in all of his emotions until the full moon, and let them all out on that one night without anybody knowing.
thoughts. "Kyle is the greatest freaking guy around. When I met him, seriously, it was like I married my best friend. But in a totally manly way, you know? Kyle is exactly like me. He breaks the rules, and enjoys it. It's refreshing to be able to hang around someone like him. He's got some balls, seriously. I mean, you'd have to have some balls to be able to date Gabrielle for six months and LIVE through the horror. Kyle's a fun guy. We go to parties together. We chill in his dorm with Jasper and Jared and just drink. We moan and groan about our girlfriends. We have a good system going. Does get a bit awkward, sometimes. He, Jared and Jasper have a closer friendship with each other than they do with me. That's understandable, given that they're in the same year and house. And it doesn't help that Jasper and I are always tense around each other. But we all manage to have a good time, regardless of whatever."
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 am

Ruby Marie Chapman | 06 | 07 | 15 | 16 | 18
age/house/year. 17/aramia/7
history of characters. Ruby and Kyle go way back. So far back that they were actually in the same womb.
tell me a secret ruby actually has to try very hard to remain her daddy's 'little jewel'. she works so hard to keep her grades up and her reputation impeccable. she is absolutely terrorfied of having her father tell her he's disappointed in her.
thoughts. "Kyle's alright, I suppose. I mean, I kinda have to like him. He's my brother and all. That's not true. Kyle and I actually have a really good relationship compared to some of the other siblings I've seen around Oasis Hill. Kyle's the one person I've been able to count on for my entire life. He's always been there for me, through everything I've been through. He's the person I always go to for advice. I'm actually more concerned with keeping Kyle's opinion of me high than I am with keeping my father's opinion of me high. I find that Kyle's opinion of me is probably more important than daddy's because, well... Kyle see's me more. I honestly wouldn't trade Kyle for anything in the world. He means more to me than anything else."
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum