Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici]

2 posters

Go down

hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] Empty hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici]

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 9:18 pm

* vivalia leigh da vici .
hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] 009

your eyes are the size of the moon
other half sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you we could sing our own but what would it be without you
inseparable cause all the roads they lead to where you are and all the streetlights shine they were stars that's where you are
partner in crime why am i wearing your class ring don't call your mother cause now we're partners in crime
attached at the hip when the moon is gone forever i hope you're up there somewhere i'll see you again be with you my friend
childhood friend i thought of you and the time we jumped the fence both sides ripped down we dove right in and the cops chased us
best friend twenty years it's breaking you down now that you understand there's no one around take a breath
secret keeper i wanna break the mold i wanna break the stereotype fist in the air i'm not going down without a fight
close friend the hearts start breaking as the year is gone the dream's beginning and the time rolls on it seems so surreal
good friend you- you ask me what went wrong me- i'll write you this last song please- just tell me one way we can win
average friend as i leave will you be someone to say goodbye as i leave will you be someone to wipe your eye
enemies turned friend we're living while we're singing so i guess that's a step in the right direction clever composition in the honesty
drinking friend so listen up i worked in daylight feeding fashion to housewives for just this once i'll take my chances
party friend i've never tried to make the best of my time when i thought that i had plenty of it is this serious
on and off you wanted the best it wasn't me will you give it back now i'll take the lead when there's no more room
secret friend we had it all in front of us you were the one i was in love but you always hurt the one you lost
acquaintance one more thing before i go two the one who loves me so three don't make me count to three again
name basis sit back and tell me i'm so prone to this do you think i'm getting fond of getting you and letting you down
never met why oh why do you wear sunglasses in the home when the sun went down about an hour ago

when you talk it's just a joke
hardcore hatred i want to scream until no sound comes out and you've learned your lesson i want to swallow these pills
one sided hatred i am nothing now and it's been so long since i've heard the sound the sound of my only hope
dislike i lost my fake id but you lost the motel key spare me your freakin' dirty looks now don't play me
one sided dislike mr. magazine i never wrote one single thing for you or your so-called music scene you don't mean a thing to me
backstabbed my old friends have been dropping like houseflies the smoking gun still sits in my pocket and i know how to use it
cheated just sit back and tell me i'm a liar for this don't roll your eyes rewind this happens way too many times
rivalry don't think you're more than this or above all this with your "blah blah blah" and all your friends
friendly rivalry if all our life is but a dream fantastic posing greed then we should feed our jewelry to the sea for diamonds do appear
friends turned enemies the writers weren't kidding about how all good things must end then again some things then again
jealousy so when i come back i won't say a word i know i've said this before don't speak liar no we won't talk
love/hate lying there with a halo in her hair she cried there are feathers everywhere but it's fine you do this all the time
indifference love me or leave me or rip me apart this is the voice i was given and if you don't like it take a long walk
annoyance now i think we're taking this too far don't you know that it's not this hard well it's not this hard
teasing but if you take what's yours and i take mine must we go there please not this time no not this time
fake friend not that you're the one not to say i'm right not to say today and not to say a thing tonight but suffice it to say
misunderstood so save your breath and the money you spent go work in retail and spare the suspense just don't take chances

lay down a list of what is wrong
final happy endings just what did you do if you're a dream then come true stop pretending that's what you mean
future hopeful dreaming of times before the pain wishing it was still the same loving leaving round and round
in love your voice was the soundtrack of my summer do you know you're unlike any other you'll always be my thunder
current this may be the last thing that i write for long can you hear me smiling when i sing this song
past, bad terms don't say you miss me you probably don't well i been crossing some lines that most folks won't
past, good terms weekend warriors and our best friends the writers weren't kidding but the good things live in our hearts
past, still chemistry a hundred thousand words could not quite explain so i walk you to your car and we can talk it out in the rain
fling always up or down never down and out dream of demons while you sleep that make you stutter when you speak
mutual crush let's spend tonight on top of the world and we can do anything we can be anything i'll meet you tonight
one sided crush-specify spark your heels up against the picket fence i built all your wishes they will sink like stones slowly down
past crush i'm breaking habits you don't want to know although i'm wearing my clothes feeling cold and exposed
friends with benefits we're leaving things unsaid we sing ourselves to sleep watching the day lie down instead
enemies with benefits i'll see you again you'll pretend you're naive is this what you want is this what you need how you end up
make out buddies it's on your face is it on your mind would you care to build a house of your own how much longer how long can you wait
one night stand remember what you told me shut up and put your money where your mouth is that's what you get for waking up in vegas
lust watch love get strangled by a kite's cold strings fall comes early and summer leaves as a storm with the car keys
physical attraction my heart is empty without you sometimes you don't know what to do and i need you tonight i'll fall asleep
sexual tension you gotta help me out it's all a blur last night we need a taxi cause you're hungover and i'm broke
on and off dating so sit back and tell me that you're tired of this i know i'll grow up somebody but it's two a.m. and i'm too high and dry
flirting i won't let you bring me down it's here and now i'm breaking out i will learn to love again but i will stand a broken man
meaningless flirting through playful lips made of yarn that fragile capricorn unraveled words like moths upon old scarves
secret/forbidden love please speak softly for they will hear us and they'll find out why we don't trust them speak up dear
fleeting glances hold your head high heavy heart so take a chance and make it big cause it's the last you'll ever get

when i was younger i used to be wild
mixed feelings i tried to read between the lines i tried to look in your eyes i want a simple explanation for what i'm feeling
bad influence crying now through a rusted smile she knows this isn't how he paid the bills before drug farm entrepreneur
good influence representing you and me don't you wanna go down in history rather than end up begging on the streets
protective over olli today is a winding road that's taking me to places that i didn't want to go today in the blink of an eye i'm holding on
protective over you look up the stars are fading and i am still here waiting to see you again be with you my friend
respect so afraid of anything that may not come that easy too afraid of anything that you may not have seen before
admiration effortless and i'm sitting on the sidelines watching it pass me by i'm leaving you my legacy i gotta make my mark
obsessive when they review the debut what if the critics hate you don't worry cause they might just catch somebody off their feet
stalker i couldn't sleep last night i walked alone on the beach where we always used to go when we couldn't hook up
room mate trading under table favors for a place to sleep cause i'm worth more than this so stop writing prescriptions
band mate if you run away now will you come back around and if you ran away i'd still wave goodbye watching you shine bright
peers if we don't take it when will we make it i make plans to break plans and i've been planning something big
emotional support heaven forbid you end up alone and don't know why hold on tight wait for tomorrow you'll be alright
never spoken don't give in don't give up i'll be gone you don't look innocent enough we're too young to be critics
family friend i am finding out that maybe i was wrong that i've fallen down and i can't do this alone stay with me
friend of a friend don't say you think you know when you know you don't because tonight the bulls are in brooklyn
mentor the ink is running toward the page it's chasin' off the days look back at boat feet and that winding knee
teacher some people have it and other people don't you been making some threats got my name and address
role model voted most likely to end up on the back of a milk box drink looks like i'm letting them down
other-specify look out across the water faces of lonely daughters and mothers who care but just can't be there

i wasn't born to be a skeleton
this plot was made by pickle chip from dust & paint.
so, credit time. lyrics; all american rejects, paramore, we the kings, the fray,
the academy is..., katy perry, boys like girls & of course panic at the disco.
colors came from the color blender which is a life saver. it's so amazing and awesome.
even though i made this page it doesn't mean i didn't get some unasked for help from
other people. you know the 'outline', i guess you could call it(the categories) came from
other people. not me. i didn't make them up. quote this post for the colors
or you will die a painful death. even more painful than the one you will have if
you steal this. see, you steal it, and i will come and find you in the middle of the night,
scaring the crap out of you at one in the morning, and then i'll use you as a
sacrifice to dane cook. :]

Code:
[*code][center]three matching icons. MATCHING. ICONS. THREE.
[font=tahoma][size=18][color=#006600forboys/#990033forgirls][b]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=9][color=black]prefers to be called [b]nickname[/b]. after [b]age[/b]
years, s/he's learned quite a lot. nowadays, s/he hangs around with
[b]band[/b] since s/he's a [b]position[/b] and all.

relationships hurr. quote post for colors if you like.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=9][color=white][b]*charrienickname[/b] says,[/color][/size] [size=9]"you know what to put here."[/size]
[size=9][color=black][b]*olli[/b] says,[/color][/size] [size=9]"copy/paste if i posted, don't touch if i didn't."[/size][/center][/*code]

Back to top Go down

hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] Empty Re: hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici]

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:14 am

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/oliver_goodwill_008.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/oliver_goodwill_020_0-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/oliver_goodwill_021-1.jpg[/IMG]
[font=tahoma][size=18][color=#006600][b]Alec [strike]Jacob[/strike] Awesome Edwards[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=9][color=black]prefers to be called [b]alec[/b]. after [b]17[/b]
years, he's learned quite a lot. nowadays, he hangs around with
[b]Othello[/b] since he's a [b]hunk[/b] and all.

on and off (friends) [color=#CC80FF]you wanted the best it wasn't me will you give it back now i'll take the lead when there's no more room[/color]
love/hate [color=#3399C7]lying there with a halo in her hair she cried there are feathers everywhere but it's fine you do this all the time[/color]
annoyance [color=#3393CC]now i think we're taking this too far don't you know that it's not this hard well it's not this hard[/color]
fling [color=#CC0061]always up or down never down and out dream of demons while you sleep that make you stutter when you speak[/color]
one sided crush (vivi is [strike]obsessed with[/strike] crushing on alec)[color=#CC007D]spark your heels up against the picket fence i built all your wishes they will sink like stones slowly down[/color]
one night stand [color=#CC00A7]remember what you told me shut up and put your money where your mouth is that's what you get for waking up in vegas[/color]
obsessive (on vivi's part) [color=#207400]when they review the debut what if the critics hate you don't worry cause they might just catch somebody off their feet[/color]
stalker (on vivi's part) [color=#257D00]i couldn't sleep last night i walked alone on the beach where we always used to go when we couldn't hook up[/color][/color][/size][/font]

[size=9][color=white][b]*alec[/b] says,[/color][/size] [size=9]"Vivi. Oh yeah, she's great. Note that I used sarcasm there. This girl... she worries me, honestly. I don't think I've ever been scared of a girl before. I mean, I get it. We had sex once. I took her virginity (my bad). She said that I stole it, but whatever. I was drunk. She was a hot little fourteen year old (again, my bad). Can you really blame me? Ever since then, she's been like... obsessed with me. To the point where she stalks me. She knows where I am ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME. If I go to the bathroom, who's right behind me? Vivi! And I don't even know (or WANT to know) how she gets into the boys bathroom without being seen. I actually dream about this girl. Well, no. I have nightmares about her. In the nightmare, she's glued to me. Like, literally. And she keeps saying that we'll be together forever. It's just a nightmare, right? She's not gonna really do that? I get worried that she's gonna pop up on a full moon and get herself bitten. As if that would make me like her more."[/size]
[size=9][color=black][b]*olli[/b] says,[/color][/size] [size=9]"copy/paste if i posted, don't touch if i didn't."[/size][/center]

hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] Oliver_goodwill_008 hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] Oliver_goodwill_020_0-1 hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] Oliver_goodwill_021-1
Alec Jacob Awesome Edwards
prefers to be called alec. after 17
years, he's learned quite a lot. nowadays, he hangs around with
Othello since he's a hunk and all.

on and off you wanted the best it wasn't me will you give it back now i'll take the lead when there's no more room
love/hate lying there with a halo in her hair she cried there are feathers everywhere but it's fine you do this all the time
annoyance now i think we're taking this too far don't you know that it's not this hard well it's not this hard
fling always up or down never down and out dream of demons while you sleep that make you stutter when you speak
one sided crush (vivi is obsessed with crushing on alec)spark your heels up against the picket fence i built all your wishes they will sink like stones slowly down
one night stand remember what you told me shut up and put your money where your mouth is that's what you get for waking up in vegas
obsessive (on vivi's part) when they review the debut what if the critics hate you don't worry cause they might just catch somebody off their feet
stalker (on vivi's part) i couldn't sleep last night i walked alone on the beach where we always used to go when we couldn't hook up

*alec says, "Vivi. Oh yeah, she's great. Note that I used sarcasm there. This girl... she worries me, honestly. I don't think I've ever been scared of a girl before. I mean, I get it. We had sex once. I took her virginity (my bad). She said that I stole it, but whatever. I was drunk. She was a hot little fourteen year old (again, my bad). Can you really blame me? Ever since then, she's been like... obsessed with me. To the point where she stalks me. She knows where I am ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME. If I go to the bathroom, who's right behind me? Vivi! And I don't even know (or WANT to know) how she gets into the boys bathroom without being seen. I actually dream about this girl. Well, no. I have nightmares about her. In the nightmare, she's glued to me. Like, literally. And she keeps saying that we'll be together forever. It's just a nightmare, right? She's not gonna really do that? I get worried that she's gonna pop up on a full moon and get herself bitten. As if that would make me like her more."
*olli says, "copy/paste if i posted, don't touch if i didn't."
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] Empty Re: hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici]

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:42 pm

hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] Zoe_kimball_048 hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] Zoe_kimball_012 hush girl, shush your lips // [vivi da vici] Zoe_kimball_047
Emily Sophia Adams
prefers to be called Emily. after 17
years, she's learned quite a lot. nowadays, she hangs around with
Othello since she's a spitfire and all.

friendly rivalry if all our life is but a dream fantastic posing greed then we should feed our jewelry to the sea for diamonds do appear
friends turned enemies the writers weren't kidding about how all good things must end then again some things then again (?)

*Emily says, "Vivalia is some strange girl. If I'm with Alec and she's around, she's like a hawk, just obsessing over him and trying to get his attention. She's totally weird and wasn't even in our little group of friends in the beginning and probably was just around for Alec. Alec obviously slept with her and dropped her like a hot potato and next thing she's pining for him like a long lost puppy for bloody years! She needs to get over it! I’m glad Alec dropped her, if I were him I wouldn't have even touched her but something must’ve happened for her to stick around a while. Vivalia used to be nice, but there was something about her that made her seem like someone you didn’t want to mess with – no matter how tempting it was. It’s sort of sad that’s she’s pretty crazy and no matter how hilarious I find it when she spots Dani and Alec it is a little screwed up for her to be that obsessed. It can't be healthy. I get my daily dose of entertainment but I think she needs to get some special meds and stuff for it because it's really disturbing if not the tiniest bit entertaining!"
*olli says, "copy/paste if i posted, don't touch if i didn't."

Code:
[center][img]http://hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_048.jpg[/img] [img]http://hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_012.jpg[/img] [img]http://hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_047.jpg[/img]
[font=tahoma][size=18][color=#990033][b]Emily Sophia Adams[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=9][color=black]prefers to be called [b]Emily[/b]. after [b]17[/b]
years, she's learned quite a lot. nowadays, she hangs around with
[b]Othello[/b] since she's a [b]spitfire[/b] and all.

friends turned enemies the writers weren't kidding about how all good things must end then again some things then again (?)[/color][/size][/font]

[size=9][color=white][b]*Emily[/b] says,[/color][/size] [size=9]"Vivalia is some strange girl. If I'm with Alec and she's around, she's like a hawk, just obsessing over him and trying to get his attention. She's totally weird and wasn't even in our little group of friends in the beginning and probably was just around for Alec. Alec obviously slept with her and dropped her like a hot potato and next thing she's pining for him like a long lost puppy for bloody years! She needs to get over it! I’m glad Alec dropped her, if I were him I wouldn't have even touched her but [u]something[/u] must’ve happened for her to stick around a while. Vivalia used to be nice, but there was something about her that made her seem like someone you didn’t want to mess with – no matter [i]how[/i] tempting it was. It’s sort of sad that’s she’s pretty crazy and no matter how hilarious I find it when she spots Dani and Alec it is a little screwed up for her to be that obsessed. It can't be healthy. I get my daily dose of entertainment but I think she needs to get some special meds and stuff for it because it's really disturbing if not the tiniest bit entertaining!"[/size]
[size=9][color=black][b]*olli[/b] says,[/color][/size] [size=9]"copy/paste if i posted, don't touch if i didn't."[/size][/center]
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down