Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON

+2
Gabrielle Amorcya
Danielle Hale
6 posters

Go down

Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Empty Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON

Post  Danielle Hale Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:10 am

Danielle Kathryn Hale
-Age-
-Interests-
Quidditch
Shopping
Reading

-Attitude-
Confident
Proud
Happy
Loyal

Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Megan-fox-sexy

Application

Close Relationships-
We watch the season pull up its own stakes
Acquaintance
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Associate
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced,
Friend
Another sun soaked season fades away
Good Friend
You have stolen my heart
Bussom Buddie
Invitation only, grand farewells
Partner In Crime
Crash the best one, of the best ones
Best Friend

Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Megan_fox_013

Intimate Relationship-
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed, too early to say goodnight
Attraction
You have stolen my heart
Crush
And from the ballroom floor we are in celebration
Mutual Crush
One good stretch before our hibernation
Dating
Our dreams assured and we all, will sleep well
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
You have stolen
True Love

Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Megan_fox_022

Distant Relationships-
You have stolen my heart
Slight Dislike
I watch you spin around in your highest heels
Love/Hate relationship
You are the best one, of the best ones
Annoyance
We all look like we feel
Envy
You have stolen my
Enemy
You have stolen my heart
Hatred
We watch the season pull up its own stakes
Arch Nemesis

Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Megan_fox_014

Other Relationship
And catch the last weekend of the last week
Family
Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced,
Staff
Another sun soaked season fades away
Business Associate

Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Megan_fox_019

Preview: **Danielle Kathryn Hale
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Megan_fox_023 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Megan_fox_026 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Megan_fox_027
Confidant
Loyal
Protective

Acquaintance
Slight Dislike
Crush
DaniSAYS:
"I love myself so much and I've known myself since I was born!"
    DaniSAYS:
    -put what I put in yours or leave blank for me-

Code:
[color=lightblueforgirls/darkblueforboys][size=16]**[/color][/size]first name [color=lightblueforgirls/darkblueforboys] middle [/color] last
three 100x100 icons
`` three words describing your character
list relationships
[b][color=tealforgirls/darkblueforboys]insertyourcharactersnamehere[/color][size=16]SAYS[/size]:[/b]
-your character’s point of view of character with any history-
[list][b][color=lightblue]Dani[/color][size=16]SAYS[/size]:[/b]
-put what I put in yours or leave blank for me-[/list]
[/SIZE]
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Empty Re: Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:57 am

**Gabrielle Renee Amorcya
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Taylor_Momsen_042 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Taylor_Momsen_039_0 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Taylor_Momsen_013
independent
goofy
outgoing

Best friends
Partner in crime
True love
PRACTICALLY family
GabrielleSAYS:
DAN UNDA. The greatest Australian girl to ever walk the halls of Oasis Hill Academy. We became friends in our first year here, and we've only become stronger since. Other than Michelle, Dan Unda is the only person I trust COMPLETELY. She means the world to me, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Like Michelle, Dan Unda knows me inside and out. She knows what makes me laugh, what makes me tick, what I adore, what I despise... she knows EVERYTHING about me. My deepest, darkest secret to my biggest fear. If she were a male, or if I was a lesbian, I would totally do her. I love Dan Unda, and I'm not afraid of letting her know it.
    DaniSAYS:
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:09 am

**Alec Jacob Awesome Edwards
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Oliver_goodwill_002 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Oliver_goodwill_015 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Oliver_goodwill_012
awesome protective
laidback
outgoing

Best friend
Attraction
Mutual crush
Dating
Boyfriend/girlfriend
True Love
AlecSAYS:
As far as I'm concerned, I really hit the jackpot with Danielle. She has it all. Looks, brains, a sense of humor.. everything that attracts me to a girl, Danielle has it. We met when she was four, I had just turned five, and became great friends back then. Who knew that our friendship would turn into something more? In her fourth year, my fifth year, we started dating. We've been together two years now, and I've never been happier. I'm convinced that Danielle is my soul mate. She's the only girl for me, the only girl I want to see myself with. She knows me better than anyone does. When I told her about my being a werewolf, nothing changed. She took the information quite well, actually. I love her, and I'd die before I lost her.
    DaniSAYS:
    Alec is the most gorgeous guy I've ever laid eyes on. We met through our dads, his dad works as the puddlemere coach, mine works as the beater. That was when I was.. four. Yeah. Then we just became really good friends, he knows everything about me and I love him. I don't think anyone knows me better than him, Alec is my soulmate. We've been going out for two years, since my fourth year and I don't think I'd ever be as happy as I am with him. Alec is everything to me. I know about him being a werewolf, I was told a while ago and I don't think alot changed. He's still Alec Edwards, and I still love him.

Last edited by Alec Edwards on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:24 pm

**Columbine Rienne Beaulieu
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Melanie-thierry-20070402-234546--1 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON MelanieT31-1-1 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON MelanieT26-1
flirty
mysterious
exotic

Good Friend
ColmbineSAYS:
"Danielle is one of those girls who is absolutely gorgeous without having to look like she's trying. She puts time into her looks, of course (don't we all?), yet it still looks as if she just threw something on and made it work. And she can sure make it work. I can't even imagine how devastating that girl would be if she had just a drop of Veela blood in her, and the possibility that she does has often crossed my mind. I'm glad to have her as a friend and not an enemy, and I do my best to keep it that way. That isn't really as easy as it sounds; have you seen her boyfriend?"
    DaniSAYS:
    "Columbine is a cool girl. She's the type of person I just click with. She's absolutely hilarious and fits in perfectly. Even though she's in the year above and a completely different house, I've spoken to her quite alot. It's cool being part veela, she just flaunts herself, and it totally works. I've always said hi and stuff, she's really nice and she's french too! Total bonus!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 pm

**Stephen Damon Griffin
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Hayden13 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Hayden12 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Hayden14
`` **Trustworthy**Loyal**Curious**
Past
Acquaintance
Present
Indifferent, Confused rejection
Future
Coexistence, Possible friends?

StephenSAYS:
-"I honestly couldn't tell you what the girl holds against me. We're in the same house, only one year apart, and all I've ever done is try to be nice to her. I'm not bitter about it, I try not to hold things against people, but it is a bit annoying and perplexing. I would like to think we could be friends, but that surely can't happen if she just flat-out refuses to talk to me for more than a few seconds."-
    DaniSAYS:
    -"Seriously. That guy needs to chill and actually enjoy himself. He's so honest and nice all the time, no one can be that nice all the time. He doesn't seem like a fifth year to me, I think it'd take a lot to annoy him, but I've never been on the receiving end of it. He irritates me alot, whenever he so much as utters a word to me. I tend to ignore him, he creeps me out a bit. Although, when he talks to you head on, it's a bit awkward. I wish I could just accept the way he is, but it's so.. strange! Could he just get real, no one is that nice!!"-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 am

**Adrienne Elizabeth Taylor
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON EmilyBrowning145-1 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Emilybshrek2premire Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Emily_icon

Optimistic
Outgoing
Strong

Good friend, slight dislike..but more like a irritation
AdrienneSAYS:
"Dani...well who couldn't love that girl? We aren't in the same house but she is a blast to hang out with. She's loyal and pround and she doesn't back down, she's my kind of girl, but not in that sort of way. Its a pleasure to be around her when she's in one of her confident moods but its kinda nice to be around her when she isn't, lets you know that she's human. But don't think you can use that against her because if you try she's going to come out on top and you'll be looking up at her from six feet under, not that she's kill you but...oh you get my drift."
    DaniSAYS:
    "I've known Adrienne a while, although we're not in the same house or anything. She's cool and a good friend. She's always been there and she knows how to be funny without even meaning to be. Although, I don't know if her being a prefect will affect our friendship or not, I'm not going to be standing in her way or anything. She's a good friend and I couldn't ask for any better from her."

Last edited by Adrienne Taylor on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 pm

**taylor rhys dalton
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Alex_pettyfer_003_0Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Alex_pettyfer_024Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Alex_pettyfer_065
`` secretive. confident. parselmouth.

crush (past, onesided);
aquaintance;
friend;
annoyance;
love/hate
taylorSAYS:
"It's a bit hard to feel nervous about your first day at Oasis - your first glimpse of it, even - when there's this other girl chattering away right next to you. I don't know how I ended up sharing boats with Danielle, but I suppose I'm grateful that she was the first person I met, since my being a Parselmouth seemed to have next to no effect on her at all. Compared to some of the reactions I get about it, having my ear talked off is pretty much cake. I guess that's how we started off being friends - she basically made any possible awkward silences nonexistent. 'Course, the constant chatter does get seriously annoying too, don't get me wrong. Not to mention the whole deal she has with asking me questions I refuse to answer, and then getting annoyed at me because I don't... Still, you learn to put up with it. And I'll admit, for a while back in third year I kinda saw Dani as more than a friend, though I think that was mostly because she was one of the few people I could actually feel comfortable talking to, and the way she took my sister under her wing right from the start did sort of win big points in her favour. Clearly nothing happened, but we're friends, and I'm more'n cool with that."
    DaniSAYS:
    "I've known Taylor since I've come here and despite everything he's still my friend. I don't care he's a parseltongue, I couldn't say a word against him. There are times when he gets on my nerves, especially when he's so nice to everyone. I suppose if I'd have met him today, things would be different, but we met when we were eleven years old and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I've heard a few things about him being a parseltongue and I've got nothing against it, I'm going out with a werewolf for pete's sake! He's a twin too! How freakishly cool is that, I've met his sister and she's the sweetest thing. A little fourth year, who's in Aramia, I look out for her. Taylors little sister, so cute! But, honestly? Taylor's just a friend who I met in my first year and has been around for me since."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:44 am

**Jessa NoName Alea
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON O Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON P Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Q-1
loud&&outgoing&&energetic

former friends
annoyance
enemy
arch enemy
jessaSAYS:
"Danielle and I have to be the laziest girls I've ever known. We were great friends back in our first year. But somewhere in the middle of the year, we got into some huge fight where I said that she couldn't get with some Alec Edwards guy, and she said that I couldn't get with him. Blah blah blah, insert random 11 year old fight here. We stopped talking that day. But you'd think that 11 year olds would get over it pretty quickly, right? WRONG. Danielle and I didn't get over it. We haven't spoken in about five years. She proved me wrong, though. In our fourth year, Danielle and Alec started dating, and they've been dating ever since. I'm too proud to tell her that I was wrong. Even if I did tell her, she's too proud to listen. I'm not going to go out of my way to stay out of her way. She's in the same house as KayKay, of course I'm going to see her. I'm in the Aramia commons more than I'm in my own commons. So if she doesn't want to see me, she'll just have to close her eyes when I'm around."
    DaniSAYS:
    "Jessamine she's the most idiotic person I've ever met. Just because she didn't think I could get with this one guy, I mean come on! I could get with whoever I wanted! I only said she couldn't and since then, we've not spoken in ... about five years. Jessamine needs to get off her high horse, we used to be great friends and then she turns around and does that. As if I was going to take that without a fight. Now, we don't talk to each other but I'm not going to go out of my way to avoid the girl. She can stay out of my way. That witch needs to grow up and get a life, that said I don't think either of us are going to move on anytime soon. It just shows that being her friends isn't worth much to her at all"

Code:

[color=lightblueforgirls][size=16]**[/color][/size]Jessa[color=lightblueforgirls] NoName [/color] Alea
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/o.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/p.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/q-1.jpg[/IMG]
loud&&outgoing&&energetic

former friends
annoyance
enemy
arch enemy
[b][color=tealforgirls]jessa[/color][size=16]SAYS[/size]:[/b]
"Danielle and I have to be the laziest girls I've ever known. We were great friends back in our first year. But somewhere in the middle of the year, we got into some huge fight where I said that she couldn't get with some Alec Edwards guy, and she said that [i]I[/i] couldn't get with him. Blah blah blah, insert random 11 year old fight here. We stopped talking that day. But you'd think that 11 year olds would get over it pretty quickly, right? WRONG. Danielle and I didn't get over it. We haven't spoken in about five years. She proved me wrong, though. In our fourth year, Danielle and Alec started dating, and they've been dating ever since. I'm too proud to tell her that I was wrong. Even if I did tell her, she's too proud to listen. I'm not going to go out of my way to stay out of her way. She's in the same house as KayKay, of [i]course[/i] I'm going to see her. I'm in the Aramia commons more than I'm in my own commons. So if she doesn't want to see me, she'll just have to close her eyes when I'm around."
"[i]Jessamine[/i] she's the most idiotic person I've ever met. Just because she didn't think I could get with this one guy, I mean come on! I could get with whoever I wanted! I only said she couldn't and since then, we've not spoken in ... about five years. Jessamine needs to get off her high horse, we used to be great friends and then she turns around and does that. As if I was going to take that without a fight. Now, we don't talk to each other but I'm not going to go out of my way to avoid the girl. She can stay out of [u]my[/u] way. That witch needs to grow up and get a life, that said I don't think either of us are going to move on anytime soon. It just shows that being her friends isn't worth much to her at all"[/list]

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke Gaiman Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:43 am

**Brooke Bernice Gaiman
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Jessica_alba_095 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Jessica_alba_096 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Jessica_alba_097

staff
family
good friend
brookeSAYS: "You know how you get those people who love their nieces/nephews because it's obligatory? They have to love them because they're blood relatives? That's not how it is with Dani and I. I love Dani, purely because it's HER. She's a great person. She has a great personality, and a great head on her shoulders. Dani's a smart girl. Generally, Dani and I are more friends than relatives. We do all the girly stuff. Hang out, go shopping, have slumber parties, talk about anything and everything... but sometimes I go into Aunt Mode. This is where I become extremely protective of Dani, extremely wary of where she is and who she's with. Usually this happens when she's with that Alec boy. Not that I don't trust him. He's a good students, and I'm sure he's very good to Dani. But I can't help feeling nervous when they're together. Dani has reassured me, of course, that Alec will never do anything to hurt her... but a part of me just worries that she'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the full moon rolls around. I guess I'll just have to trust Dani's judgment."
    DaniSAYS:

Code:
[color=lightblue][size=16]**[/color][/size]Brooke [color=lightblue] Bernice [/color] Gaiman
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/jessica_alba_095.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/jessica_alba_096.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/jessica_alba_097.jpg[/IMG]

staff
family
good friend
[b][color=teal]brooke[/color][size=16]SAYS[/size]:[/b] "You know how you get those people who love their nieces/nephews because it's obligatory? They have to love them because they're blood relatives? That's not how it is with Dani and I. I love Dani, purely because it's HER. She's a great person. She has a great personality, and a great head on her shoulders. Dani's a smart girl. Generally, Dani and I are more friends than relatives. We do all the girly stuff. Hang out, go shopping, have slumber parties, talk about anything and everything... but sometimes I go into Aunt Mode. This is where I become extremely protective of Dani, extremely wary of where she is and who she's with. Usually this happens when she's with that Alec boy. Not that I don't trust him. He's a good students, and I'm sure he's very good to Dani. But I can't help feeling nervous when they're together. Dani has reassured me, of course, that Alec will never do anything to hurt her... but a part of me just worries that she'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time when the full moon rolls around. I guess I'll just have to trust Dani's judgment."
-put what I put in yours or leave blank for me-[/list]
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 4:46 pm

**Cara Nani Espinosa
* Charming * Spanish * Independant
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON 14t3syt * Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON 14y305d * Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON 21e6vt1
Slight Dislike
Aqquaintance
Annoyance
CaraSAYS:
'I have never really understood what this girl hates about me so much! I mean, SERIOUSLY! It's not a secret Danielle doesn't like me, in fact, the feelings pretty damn mutual. But, come on! So I am friends with a girl she detests, and she /already/ hates me. It's infantile really. I thought we had grown out of this silly behaviour. I normally feel bad disliking someone, (I just have that kind of personality) but because of the automatic hated I dislike and am annoyed by her. If she wasn't so judgemental towards me I am sure we would be friends, not close but friends none the less.'
    DaniSAYS:
    "Um. I have nothing to say to someone who irritates the hell out of me. She could be a ditz and I couldn't care less. If she stops being friends with Melody then I'll give her the time of day but until then I'm ignoring this girl. I don't want to be friends with someone who's close friends with someone I hate. End of."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 15, 2009 5:05 am

**Nicola Dawson
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON 12311 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON 23410 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON 34510
bubbly, imaginative, loving
accquaintance

NickySAYS:
"I don't know Dani very well, but it sure would be nice to! OK, stuff I know about this girl: Killer fashion sense. Very pretty. An Aramian, which earns instant awesomepoints. On the quidditch team -- a good player, too, but I still remember the time that bludger hit her. Ouch! And then there's stuff I think about this girl: Pretty in-your-face. Tends not to care what other people think. Probably only trusts those really close to her. Not afraid to make enemies if she feels it's deserved. Possibly thinks I am a nut. Possibly is correct."
    DaniSAYS:
    "She's a bit... odd. I don't know how to place her, is she always like that? I've seen her around, but I've only spoken to her once and I think that was enough for the time being. She's nice, but not exactly someone I would hang around with, at least not for very long. Nicky is nice though, she's in my house too, it's not like I'll avoid her or anything!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:58 am

**Sophia Emily Adams
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Zoe_kimball_004 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Zoe_kimball_007 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Zoe_kimball_002
Loud. Happy. Bitchy.

Acquaintance
Dislike
Annoyance
Emily Sophia AdamsSAYS:
"Danielle isn't exactly my type of girl. She's funny, but not as much as me, has the looks but in a different way. Is Alecs girlfriend - totally not somewhere I care to venture. I've heard she isn't a huge fan but what's not to like. I guess she's beginning to turn into some clingy bitch that I should had to my 'food-fight' list and it's sort of awkward her being my best mates girlfriend. I'm not really the person he goes to talk about her, but she comes up way too much. He needs to get his head back into the real world and actually go out with a couple of others before deciding about this one. I never liked her, she takes up time with Alec, UNNECESSARY time that could be better spent.. with me. Even if that sounds wrong, I believe that Danielle needs to grow up and get over herself. Alec is sooo not my type."
    DaniSAYS:
    "Emily isn't exactly the type of girl I would hang out with on a whim. More or less, it was because of Alec. He is her best friend and I can't just ignore it, we don't exactly jump on each other but I never used to think it was as extreme as what Gabs and Emily had going on. Now though, I can't help thinking that someone like Emily must harbour some feelings for him, right? They went out and it didn't work out, but what's to say that nothing is happening now? I don't know, I try I really do. She used to be alright and a bit of a laugh but recently it's started heading south and I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her."
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Hale Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:16 am

**Charlie Harrison Hale
Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Ashton_kutcher_010_0 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Ashton_kutcher_011 Danielle Hale - PLOTATHON Ashton_kutcher_029_0
Determined. Cautious. Relentless.
Annoyance
Family
Protective
Charlie HaleSAYS:I've known Danielle since she was born, she's my sister of course. I love her but that doesn't mean I like her. She is probably the complete opposite to me, Danielle doesn't like listening to our parents, or doing what they say. It's always been that way, she constantly pushes their buttons although it's gotten better as she's gotten older. When they asked her what she wanted to do for a living, she just shrugged. She didn't even have an idea? I want to be part of the ministry, even go as far to be the Minister of Magic perhaps. Now she's with Alec Edwards, with a baby, her prospects are growing. I just want her to be successful, I know she can go so far but with a family? When I found out Danielle was pregnant I was furious, how could she ruin everything she had worked for? No matter what though, she's my sister and I'll help her no matter what."
    DaniSAYS:
    Charles. He hates that, we don't exactly see eye to eye all the time. We're very different. Charlie believes that what our parents say is it. You can't argue, you can't go against it, and I seem to go against it... quite alot. It was difficult, he's my brother but when he shouts at me for doing something that I believe was right it just makes things worse. Sometimes I wish he would just leave and go to the ministry. He was there on an internship or something, I don't really know and now he's back in Woodberg checking up on me most likely. I'm glad Charlie knows what he's doing with his life, he's always been the one people can see being successful but where do I come on their list? I have Mattie now and I will not ignore my responsibilities. I hope Charlie doesn't ruin things for me, he doesn't care what he does to other people sometimes. He'll sleep with whoever, but hardly ever has longterm relationships. I'm glad I'm not in his shoes."
Charlie Hale
Charlie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down