Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends]

5 posters

Go down

More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] Empty More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends]

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:20 am

There was one thing that Emily couldn’t stand and that was girls who thought that she wasn’t worth a galleon. She was simply walking past a group of them in the corridor when she heard something that Emily just couldn’t ignore. ”That blonde is totally not worth Alec’s time” Her eyes turned to slits, as she stopped walking and slowly turned around. Her knuckles white, she stared at the couple of brunettes as if looks could kill, “No wonder Alec dropped her like an old rotten house elf”. Suddenly, Emily was fuming, she could hardly think as one word ran through her mind as she stormed towards them. “What the fuck did you say?” A loud smack resonated through the student-filled corridor, if it could be called that.

A few students were scattered around but it was pretty empty. The girls head had turned to the side until one of her friends stepped in, her fist connecting with her nose slightly awkwardly considering the girl seemed to be aiming for her eye. Shouting commenced, “How dare you even say something like that! We’re best friends you fucking bitch” One of the other ‘brunettes’ as Emily had labeled them tried to interrupt while another consoled one of them that had commented and was also sporting a lovely deep red hand print while the other clutched their hand.

Emily grabbed her wand about to curse them to Timbuktu, the other girl had taken her wand and waved it while shouting a couple of hexes of her own. Slashing cuts along Emily’s arms, until Emily decided to jump her. Screaming from the top of her lungs, although the cuts weren’t deep, it still hurt and as she pulled the girls hair someone else decided to join in. “What is the meaning of this?!”. All of the girls froze, in a pile of cut limbs and hair-pulling, they each in turn climbed off each other to look at the deputy headmaster. Emily averted her eyes as she felt the mans stare upon her, folding her arms trying to ignore the pain. “She jumped me! Just because I gave my opinion and she didn’t agree with it!” She frowned, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. Waiting for the incoming months of detention while forgetting her social life for a while, Alec would be pissed.

“Whatever you say, but those b-” William Baker interrupted, glaring at the four of them in shame, ”I do believe that you all deserve a months detention!” Emily opened her mouth “And NO visits to woodberg until after you have finished your months detention” Emily was a little surprised at the outcome and slightly relieved, she wasn’t the only one but Baker wasn’t exactly on her side on this one. She shook her head until Professor Baker looked at her arms and demanded that she go straight to the infirmary to get them looked at.
----

Emily sighed, she had only been there an hour and was confined to a bed for the time being, with bandages around her arms. The nurse had tutted upon her arrival and gone about the place collecting potions and lotions to deal with her cuts and bruises as she pointed her to a bed in the far corner of the almost deserted infirmary. She was a frequent visitor to the infirmary, different reasons and different seasons however never the same wound twice. Emily lay there with a bored look on her face, waiting until one of her friends, namely Alec caught the word on her whereabouts and decided that she had been punished enough.

Dropping her head she shut her eyes and wondered what her payback could be, they had done more damage to her unfortunately, as well as damaged her pride quite a bit. The nurse seemed to be a bit of a busybody with the few students that had joined the infirmary after her. Emily hoped the nurse understood she didn't really want to talk about it, she just wanted to get over it and never mention it again, it was very embarrassing and Emily didn't get embarrassed easily. She tapped the bed impatiently, wishing that she was just back in her common room with the guys for once or even just sitting there with Dani. It was tragic. It totally sucked.
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] Empty Re: More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends]

Post  Alec Edwards Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:43 am

There were absolutely no secrets at Oasis Hill Academy. That is, unless you knew who to trust. Generally, though, rumors spread like an Australian wildfire. And those things were unstoppable. Alec had heard many different rumors in his seven years at Oasis Hill. Most of them were stupid, not worth listening to. Sometimes, however, Alec would come across a rumor that was worth his time. He’d been sitting in the Othello common room when he’d heard the rumor about Danielle being pregnant. That rumor had turned out to be completely false, spread by Gabrielle, who had been sitting behind the couch Alec had been sitting on, whispering to herself in the hopes that Alec would hear it. Well, Alec had heard it. He’d freaked out a little bit until he’d found Gabrielle crouching behind his couch, trying not to giggle her little head off. With a roll of his eyes and an exchange of insults between the two, Alec had left the common rooms to walk down the corridors. He didn’t exactly know who or what he was looking for. He was hoping to come across Kyle or Jared or Emily. Hell, he’d even settle for Jasper at this point.

He had been walking along the second floor corridor when he’d heard what he could only assume as the funniest (yet most serious) rumor in his entire seven years at Oasis Hill. “Did you hear about the fight between Emily Adams and that brown haired chick?” Ahh, good old Oasis Hill Academy students. They hardly ever remembered each other’s names. Alec turned on his heel slightly to follow the two girls that were walking along the corridor, talking in hushed voices. “I heard that brown haired chick told Emily that she wasn’t good enough for Alec.” Alec’s eyebrows rose, and a smirk crossed his face. He was still following the girls, probably looking like a stalker. There was nobody else in the corridor, so he was safe from any accusations. For now. “I heard that Alec dropped Emily like an old rotten house elf.” Alec couldn’t help it. He snorted. He stopped as the two girls whirled around, their faces filled with surprise. Alec just loved how everybody seemed to know who he was, yet they had a hard time remembering who some ‘brown haired chick’ was. “So… who wants to tell me what happened?” Alec asked.

----

It was the story the two girls had told him that had landed Alec in the infirmary. Of course, he wasn’t entirely sure he believed the story he’d been told. Apparently Emily had used an ‘unforgivable curse’ on the ‘brown haired chick’ and the ‘brown haired chick’ had to be taken to St. Mungo’s. That seemed a bit extreme, even for Emily. Alec strolled into the infirmary, and walked up to the nurse. “Uh… where’s Emily?” Alec asked. The nurse said nothing, but pointed to a bed in the far corner. Alec could see Emily’s feet at the end of the bed, and grinned in spite of himself. He walked over to Emily’s bed, shaking his head at her. “Alright Em, tell me what happened”, Alec said. “Because I’ve heard a pretty crazy tale, and I’m about ready to turn it into a bestselling novel.” Alec couldn’t help himself. He was always amused by Emily’s antics, no matter the situation. From what he’d chosen to believe from the girls’ story, the situation hadn’t been particularly serious, so he was interested in hearing Emily’s side.
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends] Empty Re: More than just a few injuries [Alec, Emily's friends]

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:25 pm

As soon as Emily had that familiar voice from the foot of her bed, she couldn’t help smiling a little. Of course, her side of the story wouldn’t exactly be quite to the letter but it would be closer to the truth than what that brunette had said. “She pissed me off is what happened!” Emily frowned, not meaning to quite sound so angry, once Alec mentioned the rumours, her ears pricked and she was all ready to shut up and listen to him. “What've you heard anyway?” She asked curiously, carefully folding her ams, while she watched Alec. It was nice to have her best friend there, then at least she wasn’t so alone but Alec could only do so much.

Emily had been mostly cleaned up, although some of the blood from her nose had gotten into her hair. Messing it up and sticking it together, Emily wanted to get out as quickly as possible and grab a hot shower. “I’m just saying, I… gave her a little something to scream about and she, I guess.. gives as good as she gets” Emily said vaguely with a shrug, even if it wasn’t exactly true it certainly made her feel better. It wasn’t even comforting her to know that it was three against one, that didn’t mean anything. She didn’t want to get into the whole story in the infirmary, who knows who could be listening. “What’s up with you?” She asked. At least she had attempted to change the topic, whether Alec decided to go with it or not. Emily wanted to take off the ridiculous bandages, and not have to touch the vile potions that had gone down her throat ever again.

She could only hope the girl –who wasn’t in the infirmary strangely enough- was feeling the same way and was tearing her hair out while furiously screaming at her groupies to get Emily Adams and rip her to shreds. She would love to see them try too, even though she was in here with the last of her pride tucked under her arm. “God. You should have seen them!” Emily scowled ignoring those who looked over, “I’m surprised the dumbos actually passed their O.W.L.s. Then again, skirts like those I’m sure anyone would give them an ‘O’” She could only imagine what she could do once she was out of the infirmary. “ A house-elf, who calls someone a rotten old house-elf now? Unless you’re from the dark ages, I suppose” Emily rambled to herself, while gingerly feeling the strange plaster holding her nose in place while the potion took effect.

“Shame I’ve got detention” Emily paused, rolling her eyes “A whole month stuck inside. At least it was Professor Baker that caught us” She shrugged, it could’ve been a lot worse.
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:55 am

Jacob had been walking past the Infirmary, towards the Othello common room when he saw Alec running towards him. Frowning, he watched him go into the Infirmary behind him, Jake stood there for a few seconds deciding whether or not he wanted to follow him in there. For curiosity's sake, he followed, pushing open the doors to find out what happened. The large room was busy with a few students, his eyes scanned the beds until, at the far end he saw Alec and Emily? The nurse was too busy focussing on the students to ask him to leave, so he quickly joined his friends to ask what had happened. Emily was rambling on, Jake wasn't sure she really knew what she was saying. She sounded angry, really angry.

He stood at the end of her bed, staring at her, while listening to what she had to say. Snorting at the appropriate point, her face looked sore but she looked ok. "You're in one piece though?" Jake asked for the first time, opening his mouth since he entered the room, while Emily slowly nodded, with a wave of her hand as if it was unimportant. Jake rolled his eyes, scoffing when he heard her detention, "Seriously Em. What did you do?" He asked with a smile on his face, he glanced around the infirmary but didn't exactly know what he was looking for, a couple of witches in short skirts was all he had to go on. Jacob wasn't sure what Alec had heard and he had no idea what they had used on Emily, whatever it was, seemed painful enough. He was worried when he had walked up to her bed, seeing her in plaster and cuts and bruises, they'd done a good job but where were the other girls then?

It sounded pretty entertaining, hearing Emily talking about them like that, whenever she got angry she sounded so funny. It wasn't a big deal but Emily would be out for a day and a bit probably, Jake was a bit disappointed about the long detention. Baker was a little harsh, consdering that the other girls had probably started it. Emily was all smiles practically all the time, "So what set them off on you... Or was it the other way around?" Jacob walked round to the other side of the bed, while Emily tried not to laugh. She looked, nervous at his question? He watched her strangely, waiting for an answer.
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 am

The corridors were empty as Ruby walked briskly through them, her nose scrunched at the distastefully purple-blue coloured carpet that had been chosen for Othello. She honestly didn’t know what the Wizarding Board of Education (in combination with the Amorcya family and the Chapman’s, obviously) had been thinking when they’d picked that colour. Where was the unisex colour? The Othello house colour was mostly purple, which meant the males who wore it looked… well, homosexual, to say the least. Very few males could pull this purple-blue colour off, and Alec and Jake were in those few. At least the Aramia house colour, aqua, was able to be pulled off by everyone. Well, almost everyone. It looked especially good on Ruby. However, today, Ruby wasn’t showing her house support. Her outfit seemed to be in favour of the Malvolio house. That was okay, too. At least the Malvolio house colour look good on everyone. It was a very rare occasion that would find Ruby down on the second floor. Usually she would be outside or in her own common room. Today, however, she’d caught wind of a particularly amusing rumor that had brought her down to the second floor.

Ruby loved rumors. In her opinion, they made the world turn. Forget all that gravity shit. Ruby was especially partial to starting rumors. Only about people she didn’t like, though. Or about the girls Jake had slept with. Sometimes both at the same time. Because Ruby generally didn’t like the girls Jake slept with. So she was knocking out two birds with one stone. Or something along those lines. Today’s rumor had been of particular interest to Ruby, as it involved her best friend. Emily Sophia Adams had apparently attacked someone in a purely muggle way because that someone had said that Emily wasn’t good enough for Alec and that Alec had dropped her like an old rotten house elf. Who said that, seriously? Ruby sighed as she spotted the infirmary. She’d been around when Emily and Alec had started dating. At first it had been fine. For those two months, Ruby had been completely respectful of her best friend, and had kept her distance from Alec. Because those were the days when Ruby had desperately wanted to get into Alec’s pants. Well, she still did want to get into Alec’s pants. It was obvious that that wasn’t going to happen, though.

Ruby turned into the infirmary, her heels clicking on the tiled floor. There were a few students milling about. They weren’t worth Ruby’s time. Her eyes scanned the infirmary until she saw a familiar blonde haired girl. Her eyes lit up at the sight of Alec. And… Jake was there too? Oh, this was just too good. Ruby flicked her hair over her shoulder and made her way over to Emily’s bed, a smirk on her face. She stepped between Jake and Alec, now standing between them. “Oh, Emily. You never cease to bring entertainment to this school”, Ruby said. She turned her gaze to Alec, a sly smile on her face as she wrapped one arm around his waist, pulling herself closer to him. “Hello, Alec. How are you? Still with that sixth year girl? What was her name? Daniel, or something?” Ruby asked. Alec had an uncomfortable look on his face as he pulled himself away from Ruby and gave her a short nod. “Danielle”, he answered. Ruby frowned, and shrugged. “I was only one syllable off”, she said, before turning her attention to Jake. With her now-free arms, she repeated the gesture with Jake, wrapping one arm around his waist as she stood closer to him, resting her chin on his shoulder. “Hello, Jake”, she said, grinning.

----

Alec listened with a grin as Emily told him her version of what had happened. Apparently the girls in the corridor hadn’t gotten the story so far off. Well, that was disappointing. Since when did girls gossip about the truth? Alec shook his head in mock disappointment, making a mental note to scold those girls later on. When Emily had finished telling her side of what had happened, a new voice joined the conversation. “You’re in one piece though?” Alec practically jumped out of his skin as he turned to see Jake standing beside him. When had he gotten there? Shrugging it off, Alec turned his gaze back to Emily, who was impatiently waving off Jake’s question. “Shame I’ve got detention. A whole month stuck inside. At least it was Professor Baker that caught us.” Alec smirked. “You would’ve gotten less time if Professor Gaiman had caught you”, he said. As he spoke, he could hear heels clicking on the tiled floor, but thought nothing of it. He assumed it was just the nurse, coming to check on Emily.

That was until he heard a familiar (and very unwelcome) voice at his side. “Oh, Emily. You never cease to bring entertainment to this school.” Alec almost shuddered in disgust, but managed to hide it. He didn’t hate Ruby Chapman. He just didn’t appreciate her trying to get into his pants every second he wasn’t with Danielle. Speaking of which, his best friend’s twin sister was currently winding her arm around his waist, pulling herself closer to him. Alec’s expression became one of discomfort as Ruby spoke to him. “Hello, Alec. How are you? Still with that sixth year? What was her name? Daniel, or something?” Alec’s look of discomfort deepened as he pulled himself away from Ruby, giving her a short nod. “Danielle”, he corrected. He looked down as Ruby frowned and shrugged. “I was only one syllable off.” Alec raised an eyebrow as Ruby moved on to Jake.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:46 am

She saw Jacob heading towards them, coming up behind Alec, Emily smiled. She was surprised to see Jake here, it couldn't have gotten around that quickly could it? Soon enough, questions were coming left, right and center, of course she was alright. She was alive! "Seriously Em. What did you do?" Emily shrugged, “I only slapped her! Then… I just jumped on her.. banshee-style!” She added, nodding as Alec told her it would’ve been better to get Professor Gaiman. “I guess. Doesn’t matter now, nothing I can do about it” She kicked her legs a little, feeling pins and needles begin to run along them. The nurse came over, glancing at the two boys for a moment before quietly tutting, Emily glared at the woman, receiving a slight scolding. Ruby had joined them minutes earlier, stifling a laugh as she watched her stand between her two friends and then wrap herself around Alec.

Smirking at him, Emily burst out laughing at Ruby’s ‘Daniel’ comment, Alec looked pretty… irritated. Afterwards, greeting Jake while he smiled back at Ruby, she rolled her eyes and sighed as the nurse turned around and walked back to them. “You two really shouldn’t be here! Miss Adams is enough of a handful by herself. She needs her rest!” As she said this, Emily realized Ruby hadn’t been mentioned and shook her head, they were all the same. Her best friend could get away with murder. She gently pulled off the plaster covering her nose, handing her another goblet full of some strange blue liquid that, Emily recoiled from as soon as she smelled the terrible eggy smell coming from it. The nurse shook her head and, it seemed that ignoring the crazy woman was the best idea, considering that even when she opened her mouth to argue she was perfectly fine, the strange woman shut her up with a harsh glare before turning on her heel and stomping off.

So what set them off on you... Or was it the other way around?"

Emily cringed, “I was just, sticking up for myself. Saying I wasn’t good enough!” She frowned, crossing her arms, “I can’t believe people still think something is going on Alec!” She rolled her eyes, staring at her best friend, trying to smile but failing miserably.

----

Jake smiled as Ruby walked up behind him, standing next to him until she wrapped an arm around Alec. Frowning, he stared straight ahead, Alec had a girlfriend but that wouldn’t stop her. He was glad that Alec pushed her away, but Ruby was already doing it at the wrong time. Emily was in the infirmary and Ruby was more conscious of her best friend’s friend. Soon enough, Ruby came to him, greeting him with her chin on his shoulder, he could practically hear the smile in her voice, “Hey Rubes” He smirked, holding onto her arm and pulling her around to his right side, his hand pushing at her waist until she had landed on his lap. Grinning at her, Jake’s hand resting on her back, holding her up “Much better” He looked up from Ruby to Emily in bed.

She was staring at the drink she had been given like it was some strange monster, although Emily had her nose back, she looked a lot more normal, apart from the bandages on her arms.

Last edited by Emily Sophia Adams on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 am

Alec had taken a few steps closer to Emily’s pillow when Ruby had turned her attention onto Jake. That small distance between him and Ruby made Alec feel somewhat more comfortable. That girl honestly didn’t know when to stop. She’d made it perfectly clear since their third year that she’d wanted to get into his pants, and Alec just hadn’t been interested. If she wasn’t his best friend’s sister, and if he hadn’t been completely head over heels for Danielle then maybe Ruby had a chance. She’d always seemed a little put out when Alec had told her that, bringing up the fact that he’d had sex with Vivi da Vici in his fifth year. That was a sore subject for Alec. He still wasn’t sure whether he regretted it or not, but he knew Vivi had been too young at the time, and that was enough to make him feel like crap whenever he thought about it. He shook the thought out of his head, tuning back into the conversation. “I only slapped her! Then… I just jumped on her.. banshee-style!” Alec snorted, the image permanently locked in his mind. He really could imagine Emily in a fight, especially with someone who thought there was still something between the two.

His attention was pulled away from Emily as the nurse walked over to them, tutting the entire time. “You two really shouldn’t be here! Miss Adams is enough of a handful by herself. She needs her rest!” Alec raised an eyebrow, and looked down at Emily. He noticed Ruby hadn’t been mentioned, and immediately knew why. Ruby got away with everything because of her father. Shaking his head, Alec chose to ignore the nurse as the woman gave Emily a goblet with a suspiciously eggy smell coming from it. Alec scrunched his nose up in disgust, peering into the goblet as the nurse left Emily’s side. The liquid in the goblet was blue. And it smelt even worse up close. Alec recoiled from the smell, turning his gaze to Jake and Emily. “I was just sticking up for myself. Saying I wasn’t good enough!” Alec raised an eyebrow and shot his gaze back to Emily. Was she serious? He didn’t even know why she’d get defensive over something like that. They’d tried that, and it hadn’t worked out. They were better off as friends. It really had nothing to do with whether Emily was ‘good enough’ or not. His parents loved her, so obviously there was no question as to whether she was good enough or not. Alec’s feelings for Emily just didn’t run any deeper than brotherly affection.

----

Ruby had tried to ignore the look Jake had had on his face when she’d wrapped herself around Alec. It gave her some satisfaction to know that it made Jake jealous when she threw herself at other guys. She did feel somewhat guilty for stringing him along like this, but who would Ruby be if she wasn’t a tease? “Hey Rubes.” Ruby smiled as Jake greeted her, before letting out a squeal of shock as Jake pulled her down onto his waist. She could feel Jake’s hand resting on her back, holding her up. “Much better.” Ruby nodded in agreement, smirking at her friend. “Certainly beats hugging you from behind.” She smiled, and turned her attention to Emily. “I can’t believe people still think something is going on, Alec!” Alec hadn’t replied to Emily’s complaint, but Ruby actually found it quite amusing. Emily was staring at the boy, trying to smile. Ruby felt a pang of sympathy for the girl, she really did. It was hard being best friends with a guy and trying to convince everyone that there were no feelings other than friendship towards that person.

Ruby reached over and patted her friend on the hand, smiling gently. Emily was staring at the drink she’d been given like it was an alien. “Oh, honey. Why do you let what people say about you and Alec get to you? It’s only going to make them say things even more”, she said. “And the only reason why they say such stupid things is because they’re jealous that they couldn’t even be friends with someone like Alec, let alone date someone like him. There is no question as to whether or not you are good enough for him. In fact, you are too good for Alec. He likes his women younger, anyway.” Ruby turned her gaze to Alec, who was leaning over Emily, peering into the goblet with a disgusted look on his face. “Although, I can see why they say those things. Alec does spend every waking minute with you when he’s not with Danielle.” Alec, though still leaning over Emily, had turned his gaze to Ruby, an irritated expression on his face.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:45 am

“Oh, honey. Why do you let what people say about you and Alec get to you? It’s only going to make them say things even more”

Emily shook her head, she didn’t know why she always felt so guilty every time she heard something, she didn’t want to make Danielle angry at her anymore than she already was. “And the only reason why they say such stupid things is because they’re jealous that they couldn’t even be friends with someone like Alec, let alone date someone like him. There is no question as to whether or not you are good enough for him. In fact, you are too good for Alec. He likes his women younger, anyway.” She couldn’t help snorting at her friends words, “Thanks Ruby, you make me feel so much better!”

She grimaced and slowly took the goblet to her lips, pinching her nose, until Ruby decided to open her mouth again. “Although, I can see why they say those things. Alec does spend every waking minute with you when he’s not with Danielle.” Emily frowned, silent for a moment, she looked sideways to see Alec looking annoyed“He’s my best friend!? I’ve known him since first year!” She argued, before quickly swallowing the vile liquid and shuddering.

Emily was annoyed at what her best friend had said, “We’ve been there Ruby and it didn’t work out. The end.” She hated what her friend had said, it wasn’t true, because she didn’t like Alec like that. She had someone else in mind, but Emily wasn’t sure yet and now she wasn’t sure if she did want to tell anyone. Considering Ruby was wondering the same as everyone else, how would she feel if Emily told her how she felt about someone else. “Thanks for being so understanding Ruby” At that moment, in any other situation, she would have been able to walk away for dramatic effect but no. Confined to the bed, Emily could only turn away from all her friends and curl up. [b]“Go away Ruby” She said quietly.

----

He watched Alec leaning over Emily’s goblet with raised eyebrows, Ruby was right but it was still harsh. Especially since it was the reason Emily was here, Jake scowled, “That’s too far Rubes” his head lifted from Emily’s to Ruby’s and back again. He watched Emily start arguing with Ruby, frowning at her, while Alec looked quite.. pissed. She’d really landed herself in it this time. Although he had laughed along with Emily when she had said Alec wasn’t good enough for her, funnily enough you could see something but it was obvious nothing would happen. They were just like brother and sister, they were so used to each other that Jake had only been able to understand it, since he had become friends with them and talked to Emily for so long.

He sighed as Emily rolled over, she was probably embarrassed or something, because Ruby had said the truth – really just the plain old truth. Jake slowly pushed Ruby up until she was on her feet, Emily sounded really annoyed and that wasn’t cool. “Em… it’s true, you can see something. Ruby didn’t mean it the way she said it” He said slowly, he didn’t usually stick up for Ruby but this was different. Jake didn’t want Emily mad at Ruby just because she couldn’t keep her mouth shut when everyone else could.

----

Dani really didn’t like having to run around just because one of the professors couldn’t deliever something to the nurse. She had been wondering around, Gabrielle off with Kyle and Alec no where to be found, for once she was by herself, when the professor cornered her in the corridor on the fourth floor, outside the student store. Dani couldn’t exactly turn down the professor, so grabbed the vials of potion as the professor ran along to whatever he had to go to – she really didn’t care. Dani slowly walked along, she wasn’t in any rush anyway. Her heels clicking against the concrete floor, she was in a good mood, although without Gabrielle and Alec around it was a bit boring. She passed a flurry of students muttering something to themselves about Emily Adams – Alec’s best friend and Dani’s pain in the ass. She really wasn’t interested, so continued down towards the infirmary holding the paper bag.

Pushing open the door, she saw a couple of students, with the general wounds and the nurse rushing around the place. Walking up to her, she smiled, “This is from Professor Matthews, some potions?” The nurse nodded, replying “Are you here to see Miss Adams too? Those two just won’t leave!” she pointed over to where Emily was, Dani frowned, looking over to see Alec standing over Emily she shook her head and began walking over. “Alec does spend every waking minute with you when he’s not with Danielle.” She blinked at the group, folding her arms, while she just watched Emily keep on talking, it was just a bunch of lies after all “Don’t I know it Chapman, you’ve still got you’re eye on Alec after all these years? Well. Her eyes flashed over Emily, “You’re obviously not the only one”

Whatever had happened to Emily, it looked painful but Dani was hurt. Seeing Alec looking at Emily like that, hearing Jacob Lawson even admitting there was something. “You got what you deserved Emily” She looked around the infirmary, hoping people weren’t listening in but, knew that probably wasn’t the case.
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:28 am

Ruby raised her eyebrows as Emily went from saying “You make me feel so much better!” to snapping at her for pointing out the obvious. “He’s my best friend?! I’ve known him since first year. We’ve been there Ruby and it didn’t work out. The end.” Ruby frowned at her friend as she was told to ‘go away’. Before she could make any moves or say anything, Jake was quickly jumping to Emily’s defense, telling Ruby she’d gone too far, and pushing her enough so that she was in a standing position. She looked at Alec, who was clearly pissed off. Ruby rolled her eyes. As far as she was concerned, she hadn’t said or done anything wrong. She’d simply stated the obvious, and she was at no fault just because her friend was too sensitive to accept the truth. Rolling her eyes again, Ruby turned on her heel to leave the infirmary, only to be face to face with Alec’s girlfriend. She wondered how much the girl had heard, though didn’t have to wonder for too long. “Don’t I know it, Chapman, you’ve still got your eye on Alec after all these years? Well. You’re obviously not the only one.”

Ruby watched as Danielle’s gaze flashed over to Emily. “You got what you deserved Emily.” Again, Ruby’s eyes were rolled. She got that Danielle was jealous and hurt over the fact that Alec was obviously here with Emily. But she was being a tad dramatic. Ruby rested her right hand on her hip, glancing behind her to see Alec straightening himself. If he had looked pissed before, that was nothing compared to how he looked right now.

----

Alec was hardly listening to the conversation as he examined the eggy smelling liquid the nurse had given Emily. He wasn’t sure what that lady was trying to shove down his best friend’s throat, but whatever it was needed a thorough inspection so as to make sure it wasn’t poisonous. It sure smelt poisonous. He tuned into the conversation, however, when he heard a particularly irritating comment from Ruby. “Although, I can see why they say those things. Alec does spend every waking minute with you when he’s not with Danielle.” Still bent over Emily, Alec shot a glare towards Ruby, his eyes narrowed into slits at her comment. He felt no need to explain his friendship with Emily. He knew he felt nothing more than brotherly affection for her, and he couldn’t help it if people wanted to spread ridiculous rumors when the entire school knew that he was in a relationship, and had been for the past two years. He listened as Emily had a go at Ruby, silently agreeing with everything she said. He watched as Jake pushed Ruby into a standing position, and as Emily told Ruby to go away.

Ruby looked incredibly put out at the fact that Emily had gotten angry at her. Obviously she was so used to getting her way that the thought of someone actually standing up to her never crossed her mind. With slim satisfaction, Alec watched as Ruby turned on her heel to leave. He had started to comfort Emily, who had rolled over onto her side. It was the only form of escape she had at the moment, being confined to her bed and all. “Don’t I know it Chapman, you’ve still got your eye on Alec after all these years? Well. You’re obviously not the only one.” Alec stiffened, and straightened as he heard that familiar voice join the conversation. His eyes flicked over to Ruby, to the girl who was standing in front of her. Shit. Danielle. He watched as her eyes flashed over to Emily. “You got what you deserved Emily.” Alec frowned, his eyes narrowing at his girlfriend. He stepped around Emily’s bed and moved to stand beside Ruby, looking down at Danielle. “For the love of Merlin, Danielle”, Alec said, his voice low. He felt Ruby cringe away from him, and heard her stepping backwards towards the bed. “Would you just stop it? I know you don’t like Emily, and I know you don’t like the friendship I have with her, but for the love of Merlin, just stop it! In no way at all does Emily deserve what happened to her”, Alec said, his voice growing louder. “I am sick to death of this, Danielle. I love you, more than anything in this god damn world, but Merlin you piss me off so much with your jealousy. Ruby might have it in her head that she wants me, but Emily doesn’t. I shouldn’t have to explain to everyone that Emily and I are just friends. Least of all to you.”

Alec’s hand had clenched into a fist, and he was glaring down at Danielle. “You know, after two years of being together, after two years of knowing that Emily was my best friend, you would think you’d have gotten over this whole jealousy thing now. Do you see me jumping down the throat of every single guy you’ve ever been friends with? Do you see me trying to beat up Jared just because you two dated? I would like to think that you know me a little better than that. I would like to think that you trust me. But obviously you don’t. Not if you’re going to stand there and assume that something is going on between Emily and I just because we’re friends.”
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Danielle didn't expect Alec to ignore her, but he looked really angry. “For the love of Merlin, Danielle” She looked down at the ground, wincing at his tone, why did she have to seem like the bad one? Dani hadn't heard Alec ever talk to her like that and since she had stormed in full pelt, and let her mouth run away from her she was really regretting her words. He was shouting at her now, “I am sick to death of this, Danielle. I love you, more than anything in this god damn world, but Merlin you piss me off so much with your jealousy. Ruby might have it in her head that she wants me, but Emily doesn’t. I shouldn’t have to explain to everyone that Emily and I are just friends. Least of all to you.” She knew she was jealous, Dani just couldn't believe that, it really was too good to be true. It was playing on her insecurities no matter what she tried to think, Emily was gorgeous and sweet and people liked her and Dani wasn't, at least she didn't think she was, not so much anyway. Dani knew she could be horrible, and some people really didn't like her, and she wasn't as pretty as Emily but she would never admit that.

Alec was admitting that girls did fancy him, but Emily wasn't one of them and that worried her more. His voice cut through her, while she stood, silent. Staring down at the cold, shiny floor, wishing that she was out of there. She felt her throat clogging up as guilt consumed her, her eyes filling with tears. Dani looked up at him for a split second, he was glaring at her, fists clenched, she was.. scared. "I would like to think that you trust me. But obviously you don’t. Not if you’re going to stand there and assume that something is going on between Emily and I just because we’re friends.” Dani shook her head, she did trust him, of course she did. Even though, he couldn't compare what was going on with them to her and Jared, they weren't best friends, they weren't even around each other every single day, he had a girlfriend! Michelle no less! After all this time, she wasn't lying about the trust she had for Alec, was she? She tried opening her mouth, a number of times but she still couldn't speak, nor look him in the eye.

Dani finally lifted her head, looking straight past Alec and catching Emily's eye. Emily was watching her, her expression filled with sympathy, that Dani didn't need. She finally found her voice, "It's not the same, Alec. You can't understand it! No matter what. Do you know the amount of rumours I hear, on a daily basis? It doesn't exactly reassure me about it!" Dani frowned, tears catching and finally falling, "I love you too! Do you even know what it's like to see you look at her like that? I used to trust you, Alec but now. I don't know what to do anymore" Dani said quietly towards the end, her eyes blank. "I think. We need to...take a break" Her voice broke, tears still running down her cheeks. "Just to...figure out a few things. We're still together though...right?" Dani asked. Her hand was shaking as she wiped her tears away, wondering what his answer would be.

----

Jacob was speechless. Ruby had begun walking off and walked right up to Alec's pissy girlfriend - Danielle Hale. As he glanced at Alec he saw he was beyond pissed, hearing the words about Emily coming from his girlfriends mouth, she sounded jealous. Very jealous. Alec jumped out of his seat, walking over to Dani, while Jake quickly stood up, watching his friend carefully. He had heard what Danielle had said about Ruby, wondering if she really would ever feel the same way as he did about her, it certainly didn't look like. Jake walked closer to the group, closer to Ruby but giving the two lovebirds their space. He walked past Alec, hearing him shouting at Danielle with his fists clenched, Jake looked at Danielle quickly, seeing that she really was upset about it all.

He didn't know how he would feel if he was in Alec's position, if Ruby was his but she was worried about all of the other girls, and he her dates. Jake couldn't imagine loving someone so much you drew each other crazy, that's how it seemed to be for Danielle and Alec. They were so in love, they couldn't help it. He looked behind his shoulder to Emily, who was staring off, past them all, probably wanting to ignore all the shouting. She probably didn't want to see Alec arguing with Dani, all about her when there really wasn't anything to argue about. Jake stood closer to Ruby, bendin down to whisper in her ear, "You think we should go? This feels awkward" He wasn't used to seeing Alec and Danielle arguing in plain sight, he had heard about it a couple of times but they rarely fought. They were like the ultimate couple and if they were like this now, it worried him to think of what things would be like if he got together with Ruby.

----

Emily sighed as Danielle glared at her accusingly, while Alec stood over her. She had never really hated anyone before, but hearing what Dani had to say, saying that she deserved it really came close. Emily was about to open her mouth and start a full-blown argument with her best friends girlfriend when he decided to talk to her about it. He was sick of what Dani was saying, it was understandable but Emily really didn't want to be the ones to break them up. His voice grew louder and Emily decided to just ignore it, daydream the whole thing away because she really didn't want to hear Alec shouting at Dani, all about her. She thought about her classes this year, what she would do once she graduated, if she would graduate with a boyfriend and whether they would have plans. Whether she would travel around the world or not. No matter how hard she tried, Emily caught glimpses of Dani's face while Alec shouted at her. Towering over her with his fists clenched.

She felt sorry for her, that Dani would still feel that way after so long. She couldn't help being with Alec, she loved him - like a brother. It was just too gross the other way. Emily knew that Alec had put up a good argument but as Dani decided it was her turn to speak she waited with baited breath. She saw the tears running down her face as she looked up to Alec, the light catching them as they ran down. She understood her reasons for getting jealous, but it hurt to hear her talking like that, Dani sounded so upset. She was shocked to hear Dani asking for a break, Emily thought that would be the last thing she would ever want to do and she sat up trying to get closer to hear Dani's voice, getting quieter. Emily watched worriedly, she didn't want them to break up, she just didn't want to hear them arguing because of her, it was ridiculous. Dani was sobbing and Emily could only feel pity for her.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Alec watched as Dani’s eyes filled with tears. He was sorry for getting angry at her, but he wasn’t going to stop. Not until she understood. “It’s not the same, Alec. You can’t understand it! No matter what. Do you know the amount of rumours I hear, on a daily basis? It doesn’t exactly reassure me about it!” Alec threw his head back and let out a frustrated sigh, unclenching and clenching his fist, over and over again. “I love you too! Do you even know what it’s like to see you look at her like that? I used to trust you, Alec but now. I don’t know what to do anymore. I think. We need to… take a break. Just to… figure out a few things. We’re still together though… right?” Alec stared at his girlfriend. Was she serious? At that point, Alec really wished it was the full moon, just so he could go and let his anger out in a more productive way. Standing in an infirmary with his two best friends and his best friend’s sister while he shouted at his girlfriend wasn’t really his idea of letting out anger. In fact, it just seemed to be making everything worse.

Alec took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself, before looking at Dani again. “You know what? Fine. Do whatever you need to do, Dani. I’m through with trying to explain myself to you. I shouldn’t have to continuously explain myself to you. If you want to take a break, then fine. We’ll take a break”, Alec said. He didn’t even bother answering her question of ‘we’re still together though, right?’ Instead, he turned his attention back to Jake and Ruby, both of whom looked very uncomfortable with the current situation. “Neither of you have to leave. I’m leaving”, he said. “Emily, I’ll come back and see you when I’m not being accused of having a relationship with you.” Alec glanced at Dani for a moment, before walking past her. As he passed the nurse, he saw a look of disapproval on her face, obviously because he’d shouted in her infirmary. He ignored her, and walked out of the infirmary. He really just needed to get away from here for a while. Life would be much simpler if he could just turn into a werewolf all the time.

----

Ruby watched with grim satisfaction as Alec and Danielle fought. She hadn’t meant to start an argument between the happy couple, but anything to shake the foundations of their happiness, right? As she listened, she watched Alec’s body movement. He was clenching and unclenching his fists. His body was tense, and overall he just looked like he wanted to punch something. Ruby frowned. She didn’t particularly like Danielle, but she certainly didn’t condone abuse against women. She straightened herself up somewhat, her eyes locked on Alec, making sure he didn’t try to do anything he would obviously regret. She turned her head slightly as Jake came to stand beside her, bending down to whisper in her ear. “You think we should go? This feels awkward.” Before Ruby could answer, Alec had turned around, and was looking at them. “Neither of you have to leave. I’m leaving.” Ruby shrugged, and looked up at Jake, as if that answered his question. Alec then turned to Emily and told her he’d come back and see her when he wasn’t being accused of being in a relationship with her. Ruby nodded slightly, it was a fair enough statement. She couldn’t say she knew how he felt, but she could say she understood.

Ruby watched as Alec left the infirmary after getting a disapproving glare from the nurse. She rolled her eyes at the nurse, before turning her gaze to Danielle. She wanted so badly to say something, but at this point, she was feeling less bitchy than she usually felt, so she kept quiet. With a quick shake of her head, Ruby turned to face Emily. She saw the look on her best friend’s face, and immediately took Emily’s hand, giving it a light squeeze. “I know that look, Emily, and don’t you dare start thinking that this is your fault”, Ruby said, frowning. “In no way at all is this your fault.”
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:04 am

"We’ll take a break" Dani shook her head, frustrated with Alec, she was so embarrassed that his friends were there watching them. He turned her back to her, rudely ignoring her while he spoke to them, Dani was really hurt. Alec was leaving, after glancing at her, she blinked, feeling tears at the back of her eyes again. He pushed past her, Dani couldn't even be bothered to push him back, standing in the same spot until she heard the door slam close behind him, she winced. Seeing Ruby standing in front of her, she waited for what would come, not caring anymore but since nothing came she turned on her and walked quickly out of the infirmary.

Shaking her head, wondering why she opened her mouth in the first place. As soon as she walked out into the corridor, Dani ran across to the stairs as fast as she could. As she saw Alec walking the opposite way, she ignored him, Dani wanted to get as far from Alec as possible, to her common room the tears falling fast as she tried to keep her breathing steady. She didn't even want to talk to Gabrielle, Dani just felt sick. She wanted to curl up and never wake up, it hurt too much to think that her relationship was pretty much over. Alec probably didn't really care they were taking a break, he could just be waiting to break it off completely.

----

Jake watched the couple not knowing how to react, he saw Alec clenching his fists and frowned, ready to jump in if anything happened. Dani was really upset, but it wasn't fair to take it out on Emily, she hadn't done anything wrong, it was a complete misunderstanding really. Jake watched Alec walking away, hoping he would be ok, he knew how much Alec loved Dani, even if he was angry with her. Ruby turned around, so Jake followed, Emily's face said it all. Before Jake could get the words out, Ruby was saying that it wasn't her fault and he agreed completely. "You didn't do anything wrong Em" He smiled sadly, then looked at Ruby while Emily shrugged at his answer. "I'm going to go talk to him"

He walked away from Ruby and Emily, the nurse scowling at him, he shrugged innocently. Pushing open the door, he saw Dani quickly run up the stairs, he looked the opposite way to see Alec walking down the corridor. "Alec!" Jake began walking towards his friend, while he looked back to the stairs, Dani had disappeared. He wanted Dani and Alec to stay together, not only because Ruby would pounce on his friend - although that was most of it, he didn't want Alec to lose the only girl he would be happy with - because Ruby would be ALOT happier with him.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down