Woodberg County Carnival Sign Up

Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 am

Before students will be given allowed to attend the carnival, they must first receive permission from their parent or guardian. Simply fill out the following form and have your parent/guardian sign it. Then hand the permission slip into Headmaster Chapman on the first day of the carnival.

Code:
I, ______ ______, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, ______ ______, of the house ______ and in ______ year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter ______ ______ need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
[b]Parent/guardian signature:[/b] __________
[b]Student signature:[/b] __________

Attending Students

First year

Second year

Third year

Fourth year

Fifth year
Griffin, Stephen - Aramia

Sixth year
Amorcya, Gabrielle Renee - Othello
Amorcya, Michelle Rianna - Othello
Hale, Danielle Kathryn - Aramia
Saunders, Miles - Othello
Taylor, Adrienne - Othello
Thatcher, Artemis Liliana - Malvolio

Seventh year
Adams, Emily Sophia - Othello
Chapman, Ruby Marie - Aramia
Chapman, Kyle Tyson - Aramia
Edwards, Alec Jacob - Othello
Keegan, John - Malvolio
Nelson, Jared - Aramia
Seymour, Robyn - Malvolio

Last edited by Ruby Marie Chapman on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woodberg County Carnival Sign Up

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman on Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:58 am

I, Nathan Chapman, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Ruby Marie Chapman, of the house Aramia and in seventh year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Ruby Marie Chapman need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Headmaster Nathan Chapman
Student signature: Ruby Marie Chapman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:14 am

I, Dennis Edwards, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Alec Jacob Edwards, of the house Othello and in seventh year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Alec Jacob Edwards need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Dennis Edwards
Student signature: Alec Jacob Edwards

Born 11th January 2013, 10.39am
Alec Edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jared Nelson on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:19 am

I, Georgina Nelson, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Jared Nelson, of the house Aramia and in seventh year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Jared Nelson need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Georgina Nelson
Student signature: Jared Nelson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:29 am

I, David Amorcya, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Gabrielle Amorcya, of the house Othello and in sixth year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Gabrielle Amorcya need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: David Amorcya
Student signature: Gabrielle Amoryca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:02 am

I, Ronald Keegan, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, John Keegan, of the house Malvolio and in seventh year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter John Keegan need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Ronald Keegan
Student signature: John Keegan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 am

I, Laura Griffin, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Stephen Griffin, of the house Aramia and in Fifth year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Stephen Griffin need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Laura Griffin
Student signature: Stephen Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am

I, David Amorcya, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Michelle Amorcya, of the house Othello and in Sixth year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Michelle Amorcya need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: David Amorcya
Student signature: Michelle Amorcya

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Chapman on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 am

I, Nathan Chapman, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Kyle Chapman, of the house Aramia and in seventh year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Kyle Chapman need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Headmaster Nathan Chapman
Student signature: Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:09 pm

I, Kathryn Hale, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Danielle Hale, of the house Aramia and in Sixth year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Danielle Hale need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Kathryn Hale
Student signature: Danielle Hale

Born 11th January 2013, 10.39am

I AM REE, HEAR ME RAWR. 24.06.11 at 11:48pm
Danielle Hale
Admin

View user profile http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams on Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 pm

I, Christopher Adams, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Emily Sophia Adams, of the house Othello and in Seventh year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Emily Sophia Adams need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Christopher Adams
Student signature: Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:14 pm

I, Geoffrey Saunders, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Miles Saunders, of the house Othello and in sixth year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Miles Saunders need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Geoffrey Saunders
Student signature: Miles Saunders

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:32 am

I, Johanna Lynn Taylor, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Adrienne Taylor, of the house Othello and in sixth year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Adrienne Taylor need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Johanna Lynn Taylor
Student signature: Adrienne Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:10 am

I, Linda Thatcher, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Artemis Thatcher, of the house Malvolio and in sixth year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Artemis Thatcher need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Linda Thatcher
Student signature: Artemis L. Thatcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:36 am

I, Judy Hawksworth, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Jacob Lawson, of the house Othello and in seventh year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Jacob Lawson need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Judy Hawksworth
Student signature: Jacob Lawson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Robyn Seymour on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:32 pm

I, Chloe Seymour, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Robyn Seymour, of the house Malvolio and in seventh year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Robyn Seymour need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature: Chloe Seymour
Student signature: Robyn Seymour
Robyn Seymour

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 pm

I, William Dawson, hereby give permission for my son/daughter, Nicola Dawson, of the house Aramia and in seventh year to attend the Woodberg County Carnival for the duration of March 1 to April 30, 2012. Should my son/daughter Nicola Dawson need to receive any disciplinary action, I hereby give permission to the school's staff to carry out said actions.
Parent/guardian signature:
Student signature:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down