Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy]

5 posters

Go down

Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Empty Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy]

Post  Jacob Lawson Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:07 am

“What have you been reading, the gospel according to St. Bastard?”

Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Penn_badgley

We have toasters in this country...and they lie to us! Because it has numbers from to six and it lies to us!

“Boy bands should be exploded from a great height.
    They're just pretty people singing music written by others.”

++other half But in Britain we don't win many gold medals at the Olympics}
++inseparablebecause we've chosen not to. It's a political statement, 'cause we hate our national anthem.}
++like siblings Because it's "God Save the Queen," you see. God save the queen.}
++close Now the queen lives in a very big house with barbed wire outside }
++confidant and people with guns in front of that.that's saved f***ing queen, I tell you }
++friends Beekeepers, yes… They've gotta want to be – "I want to be a beekeeper! I wanna keep bees! }
++enemies turned friends Don't wanna let them get away; I wanna keep them! They have too much freedom}
++acquaintances I want bees on elastic, so when they get pollen, they come back here! }
++name-basis My father was a beekeeper before me, his father was a beekeeper before him; I wanna walk in their }
++on the fence footsteps … and their footsteps were like this: I'M COVERED IN BEES!! }

i like my coffee like I like my women
    in a plastic cup

++crush;; mutual/you/mePuberty is the sickest joke God plays on us. So you're just noticing members of the sex: }
++past;; good/bad Girls girls, ooo". Naturally you want to look your best, and God says }
++flirts"No! You will look the worst you've ever looked in your life!”
}
++attraction;; physical/sexual Then I had to chat up girls. I'd never used my voice to do that. }
++flingWhen your voice is breaking, it's hard. "Why, Susan, I really....kind of fancy you. I saw you in the... ...playground." }
++lust;; you/me I had to chat up girls. I'd only tagged them before. I didn't have the power to say }
++make out friends"Susan, I saw you in class today, as the sun shone with a brilliant light that caught your hair. }
++benefits;; friends/enemiesIt was haloed. You turned. Your eyes flashed fire into my soul. }
++frustrations;; you/meI immediately read the words of Dostoyevsky and Karl Marx, }
++currentand in the words of Albert Schweitzer, I-i-i-i-i fancy you."}
++future"Noah, stop what you're doing and build me an ark!" "I'm working on a speed boat at the moment. }
++finalMuch more exciting. It'll really kick ass, give great photographs for the people in Bible." }

"I've wiped the file? .... I've wiped all the files? ....
    I've wiped the INTERNET? I don't even have a modem!"

++hatred"Give us cash! I steal from the rich and give to the poor! I’m trying to be a myth; give us cash!” }
++enemies“No, I’m not gonna give you cash.”“Go on, I steal from the rich. Are you rich?”}
++dislike;; mutual/you/me“No, I’m… comfortable.”“That’s no good, I can't steal from the fairly well off and give to }
++backstabber;; you/methe moderately impoverished! That’s not gonna swing, is it?”}
++annoyance"My name is Mrs. Smith, I’ve made apples out of bread and dripping, a bit of green paint, and corrugated iron." }
++rivals"No, these are horrible apples, Mrs. Smith. Go away, Mrs. Smith! Go away until your daughter has a baby."}
++jealousy"Shag, daughter, shag! It’s a marketing idea, shag for babies!My daughter’s had a baby, I’m Granny Smith now!"}
++tolerance"Come in, Granny Smith! You wonderful idea, you! Come in with your shiny apples."}
++avoidanceAnd we're going "Oh, Captain Clever! Whoahoho! Rattle it and if it doesn't go off, it can't be a bomb!" }
++friend turned enemiesThen they'd beam down to an oval of gravel with 6 big rocks in the back … every week. "Oh Captain, strong déjà-vu here." }
++indifferentCats have a scam going – you buy the food, they eat the food, they go away; that’s the deal. }

Religion and philosophy, philosophy and religion –.
    they're two words which are both … different. In spelling

++protective;; mutual/you/meShe said, "Spell 'ant'", and I wrote out the entire alphabet. }
++respectShe said, "That doesn't spell 'ant'", and I said, "It's in there somewhere! }
++familyThere's the 'A', there's the 'N', there's the 'T' – the rest are silent!" }
++co-workerThere's 200,000 gods in Hinduism... and they've got gods like Shiva, the God of Creation and Destruction. }
++old school matesWhich is a good god to be, 'cause you can go *WHOOM* "What do you think?}
++unforgivenDo you like that? You don't like that?" *WHOOM* If you're just the God of Creation, }
++chaoticyou're going *WHOOM* "Do you like that? You don't? All right, I'll put it in the garage... s***, I haven't got a garage! *WHOOM* }
++never metYou have no control over your cat! You can’t say to your cat, “Cat, heel! Stay! Wait! Lie down! Roll over!”}
++teacher/student‘Cause the cat’s just gonna be sitting there going, “Interesting words… Have you finished?”}
++other;; [specify] While you’re shouting all this to your cat, your dog’s next to you, going… “What the hell are you doing? I’m talking to the cat!” “Oh, I’m sorry!”}

Code:

[center][size=12][font=times new roman][color=#009999]
[i]"My name is NOT Tracy"[/i]

[b]It's [u]character name[/b][/u] the [b][year], [house] [/b]with a bit of a [b][enter personality trait][/b]
[img 1]x[img 2]x[img 3]

[list relationships here]

[i]Put what you think here[/i]

[strike]"Control-P-Print!"[/strike]

history here[/font][/color][/size][/center]

"My name is NOT Tracy"
It's Jacob Lawson the Seventh year, Othello with a bit of a dangerous nature

Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Penn_Badgley_022xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Penn_Badgley_023xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Penn_Badgley_024

Other half

I think he's a jerk and a complete idiot

"Control-P-Print!"

Known Jacob forever.

Found on rpgdirectory.com

Last edited by Jacob Lawson on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Empty Re: Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy]

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:21 pm

"My name is NOT Tracy"

It's Adrienne Taylor the sixth year, Othello with a bit of a proud attitude
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmilyBrowning145xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmilyBrowning144xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] EmilyBrowning142

"Jacob is an arrogant, male chauvinist, pig. I mean you could attempt to be nice to him but I don't recommend you waste your time. He may be a year older than me but he's a few years back on the maturity scale, honestly when will he grow up. He's constantly talking about me and I have yet to do anything serious to him. He's mad about the detentions but if he would just follow the rules a little more we wouldn't have a bloody problem. Plus he's dabbled in the dark arts I mean that doesn't really put him on my bad side but everything else makes up for it. All I'm saying is I wouldn't trust him at my back in a fight, he's probably be too busy swooning all the other girls who can't seem to keep their pride around him. How that boy made it into Othello I'll never know.”

"Control-P-Print!"

Well Adrienne and Jacob haven't had the best history. Before she became a prefect the fought because he didn't get along with Gabs, but now that she is she has found him in broom cupboards with girls multiple time. It wouldn't really bother her if it weren't for the fact that it's always after curfew and Adrienne can't stand how women throw themselves at him. She doesn't think he can change nor does she think he ever will, she just wants him to graduate.

Last edited by Adrienne Taylor on Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:42 pm

"My name is NOT Tracy"

It's Emily Sophia Adams the seventh year, Othello with a bit of a bubbly charm

Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Zoe_kimball_018xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Zoe_kimball_007xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Zoe_kimball_071

"Jake isn't someone that you can ignore. He can get in your face sometimes without you even noticing and just randomly start talking, before you know it you're best mates and know pretty much everything about each other. I won't lie and say that I didn't care about what happened in third year because I had loads of arguments with him that year. After I found out we slowly became friends again and we're finally in our last year and still good friends. I can rely on him, no matter what and he's another gorgeous guy to ogle at! Nah. I'm joking. He's Ruby's, whether she tries to deny it or not! I can totally see the chemistry! I can't wait until of them finally makes their move, it is intense! Jake's a nice guy most of the time, so long as he isn't in a bad mood with his wand around - sometimes I feel a little wary of it but it's nothing I can't handle!"

"Control-P-Print!"

Emily met Jake in her first year, because they were obviously all in the same house - Alec, Jacob and herself. They were alright, she was friendly enough and although he was rude in the beginning, he learnt his lesson and soon opened up to Emily a few years later. It took some time before she saw him as a part of the group for real but she would stick by him just like all of her other friends.
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:03 pm

"My name is NOT Tracy"

It's Ruby Marie Chapman the seventh year, Aramia with a bit of a snobby attitude.
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Michell Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] 18 Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] 005a

"How do you even begin to describe someone such as Jake Lawson? He's my best friend. He knows exactly when I'm feeling like crap, and he knows exactly what to do to make me smile again. He's the only person who won't take my shit, and I respect that. We've slept together. It was last year, and it was probably one of the only times I didn't fake it, if you know what I mean. But whatever, sleeping with Jake wasn't a big deal. I sleep with everyone. So does Jake. But the only difference is, he seems to get all stiff and pissy when I talk about my sexual escapades. To be quite honest, I enjoy hearing about Jake's sexual escapades. Because I like to hear whether or not they were better than his experience with me. Emily thinks Jake hates hearing about it because he likes me. But that's not true, right? I mean, he just doesn't like hearing about it because he's my friend. My best friend. He's the only person who can be completely straight with me. He tells me when he thinks I'm being a bitch, and I tell him when I think he's being a bastard. We have an understanding. That doesn't mean that he likes me. I mean, he avoids me when I'm dating, but... don't all good male friends do that? I'm sure Alec would avoid Emily if she started dating someone. And I'm sure Emily gives Alec and Danielle their space, right? Merlin, I've never obsessed over someone's feelings the way I do about Jake. I don't even think he realises how effing much he means to me."

"Control-P-Print!"

Ruby and Jake met through Emily and Alec. Their friendship wasn't immediate. Ruby wasn't very fond of the boy when she first met him. In fact, she downright despised him. When they first met, Jake showed absolutely no interest in Ruby, sexual interest or otherwise. And that bothered Ruby. She was so used to having boys want her at first sight that being rejected by Jake really threw her off. She spent most of her time trying to make Jake want her that the result was Ruby having feelings for him. She'll never admit this, though often tells Jake that he was the only person she didn't fake it with. Ruby tries not to show it, but hearing about Jake's sexual experiences makes her somewhat jealous. She finds herself very... possessive when it comes to Jake, though won't admit to anyone (not even Emily) that she likes him.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:12 pm

"My name is NOT Tracy"

It's Michelle Amorcya the Sixth Year, Othello with a bit of a quieter attitude than her sister
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] E43xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] E39xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] E11

"Honestly? I love this guy. Yeah, no one knows that he's one of my best friends. But that's never stopped me from writing him a note, or hanging out with him somewhere where people aren't usually around. It's not that I don't want people to know that him and I get along so well, it's just people wouldn't understand. I can't even tell Gabrielle and I tell her everything. Jake and I just click on some odd level. Don't ask me why. I'm not really sure. I mean, he absolutly hates my sister and her and I are almost exactly alike. I'm just...not as loud I guess? Anyways, Jake and I have been friends since his fourth year, my third year. I wouldn't change our relationship for anything. Though I would be lying if I didn't worry about all the rumor about Dark Magic. He couldn't be a threat to my Island could he?"

"Control-P-Print!"

Michelle and Jake met in the hallways after classes one day. It was one of those few times Michelle would leave Gab or Jared or Dani. She can't remember exactly why she was alone, but she was glad she was. She had heard some funny stuff about Jake, but she wanted to know exactly what everyone meant. So they had talked. They ended up being late for class, but good thing they had different ones. Now, they often send notes via owl, or hang out in the back of the gardens where all the funny looking flowers are. No one usually goes back there, so it's a perfect place for two secret friends to spend time together.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 pm

"My name is NOT Tracy"

It's Vivalia the 5th year, Malvolio with a bit of an Italian attitude.
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Yay-1-1xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] V244044_CROP1-1xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] V242843_CROP1-1

Okay, like...if Alec and I weren't totally meant to be, I'd probably let Jake steal my heart. Except that I totally don't do the whole heart thing. But seriously, sweet Caesar's murder! Isn't he just a hottie? He totally has the cutest butt ever, only behind Alec's, honestly. Aside from the fact that we've, like...had intimate moments and almost gone totally there, he's practically a big brother, and obviously a totally voltage mate! Jake's funnier than Danielle's totally horrid sense of style and I know he'll always tell me the truth -mostly. For real, I love this boy. He's ace! I know, right?

"Control-P-Print!"

Vivi and Ruby are practically two peas in a pod and very much like big and little sister, so of course Vivalia has been exposed to Jake's company on a regular basis. It didn't take long for them to hit it off on their own little friendship outside of the introductory phase, but be sure that Ruby doesn't encourage it -in fact, she pushes Vivi's lust for Alec more than her lust for Jake. If Vivalia wasn't slightly air-headed, she would probably wonder why, but for now, she just shrugs it off as one of Ruby's admirably snobby habits.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ella Raines Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 am

"My name is NOT Tracy"

It's Ella Grace Raines the fifth year, [Othello] with a bit of a [drug addiction]
Jake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Brookelle_Bones_019xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Brookelle_Bones_017xJake Lawson [He's THAT guy] Brookelle_Bones_013

++close Now the queen lives in a very big house with barbed wire outside }
++friends Beekeepers, yes… They've gotta want to be – "I want to be a beekeeper! I wanna keep bees! }
++name-basis My father was a beekeeper before me, his father was a beekeeper before him; I wanna walk in their }
++lust;; me I had to chat up girls. I'd only tagged them before. I didn't have the power to say }
++respectShe said, "That doesn't spell 'ant'", and I said, "It's in there somewhere! }

"Jake... this guy is seriously like, the shit. I have never looked up to a person as much as look up to Jake. Do you know what he did when he was younger? He might be a little whipped at the moment with that girlfriend of his, but I think it's still in him, y'know? This guy, he could teach me some stuff. Like, I was friends with Emily first, obviously, but when she introduced me to Jake, I was like, WOW. She knows HIM? I'm determined to get him back to the old ways. If it means I have to get the girlfriend out of the picture, I will. Not that I have anything against her, she's alright, but Jake could become so much if she wasn't in the picture."

"Control-P-Print!"

Ella met Jake through Emily, who she met when the older girl split her sister's pants. Maria and Emily seemed to really hit it off. Ella got along fairly well with Emily, but they weren't into the same things. Ella first laid eyes on Jake when Emily introduced the twins to the rest of her friends. Sure, Alec was a babe, but he was completely devoted to Dani. Jared and Kyle were both taken, too (by the Amorcya dolts, no less). Ella had never been about the looks of a person. But she knew who Jake was the minute she laid eyes on him. The fact that Jake was good looking was just a cherry on the already amazing cake. Ella had spent most of her childhood reading up on dark wizards. Ella had been interested in the Dark Arts from a young age, and she'd familiarised herself with all Dark Wizards and their followers. Ella and Jake had bonded over Ella's love of Dark Magic and Jake's former love of Dark Magic. They became close because of their common interest.
Ella Raines
Ella Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down