To Jake & Emily

Go down

To Jake & Emily

Post  Alec Edwards on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 am

Jake, Emily,

I'm a dad... I can hardly believe it, it's barely sunk in yet. But I'm a dad... I have a son. His name is Matthew Jasper Edwards. My little Matty... I can't believe it. Anyway. I'll include a picture in this letter. I have something to ask you guys. Dani wants Gabrielle to be Matty's godmother, which I'm all good with. But I want you guys to be a part of his life as well. Jake, will you be his godfather? And Em, will you be his second godmother? It would seriously mean the world to me.

My little Matty...

Yours,

Alec

Born 11th January 2013, 10.39am
Alec Edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Jake & Emily

Post  Jacob Lawson on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 am

Alec,

I'd just like to say congratulations!! I'm sure Matthew's a little handle but you'll both be great parents. I would love to be his second godmother, he'll be spoilt rotten!! I can't believe he's finally here, I'll see if I can drop round once things have calmed down and see you and the little one?? Congrats Alec, he's gorgeous!!

Alec!! I can't believe YOU have a son!!! So weird. We've finally left Oasis Hill and you've got everything people have dreamed of. I hope I make a good godfather, see the little man grow up. Congrats, you must be proud! I'll see you as soon as I can, say hi to Dani for me.

Jake and
Emily

View user profile

Back to top Go down