Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared]

2 posters

Go down

Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] Empty Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared]

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Michelle tossed some things into her school trunk. She knew she should be folding the clothes and not just throwing them into the trunk, but she didn’t really care at the moment. She would dump things back out before she left the mansion, so it didn’t matter. She was ready to get back to the castle and start her last year of schooling, but she had gotten used to laying around the mansion. Once Michelle and Gabrielle found out that Danielle was pregnant, the decided that they needed to stay on the island to support her and be there when she had the baby.

Michelle flopped down onto her bedroom floor and looked over at her twin sister who had been rambling about something or another for the past hour. “Have you even started to think about what you want to pack yet?” She knew what the answer was, but she figured she’d ask. They still had over a week before they were allowed to move back into the castle. She crossed her legs beneath her and pulled on a shoe string nearby. The past couple months had been uneventful, other than when Dani had her baby.

Michelle pulled on her messy blonde hair. “Can you believe that we’re starting our seventh year of school?” She scrunched her nose up and kept talking. “Can you believe that Jared, Kyle, and Alec won’t be there anymore?” She looked over at the moving picture of her and Jared. Their relationship was still stronger than ever, but still, she knew it was going to be weird to not be able to see him every day. It was bad enough that she hasn’t really seen him a lot during the summer break. He seemed to be busier than she was which was weird.

Michelle sighed. “What are your plans for this week? Are we doing anything? How are we decorating our room at school this year?” She fidgeted with the shoe string a little more. She had no idea why she was so nervous, but she was. It was like this year would be all different and she wasn’t sure if she was ready for it. She hated change. “What are we going to do? Dani will be busy being a new mom, Alec will be busy being a new dad, and Jared and Kyle will be busy doing who knows what. What if Jared decides not to live on the island anymore? What if we break up?” She tied a couple knots into the string and looked around. She knew that if she forgot to pack anything she could always get it later. She looked over at Gabi, “sorry”.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] Empty Re: Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared]

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 am

1130 words. BOO YAH.

Gabrielle had been sitting in Michelle’s room for the past hour, rambling on about anything and everything, most of those things having to do with school or Dani and her new baby. Michelle had been listening as well as packing her trunk for Oasis Hill Academy. In just under a week, the twins would be heading back to school with their friends. It was their seventh and final year at the school, and Gabrielle wasn’t sure how she felt about that. The fact that she and Michelle hadn’t done anything for their last summer as students kind of bummed her out, too. But after hearing that Dani was pregnant, and was due in the summer, Gabrielle and Michelle had decided that they needed to stay on the island to support Dani when she had the baby. Gabrielle had gone to see Dani about two hours after she’d had the baby. She’d held little Matty in her arms, and had almost burst into tears. Gabrielle had never seen anything so perfect and beautiful before in her life. Things would certainly be different this year. Dani wouldn’t be staying at the school, something she’d had to sort out with Headmaster Chapman several months into her pregnancy. Alec had somehow bought them a small two-bedroom house on the island, and Dani would be staying there.

Gabrielle watched as Michelle flopped onto the bedroom floor. “Have you even started to think about what you want to pack yet?” Gabrielle frowned slightly. “Clothes...” she said slowly. “If I forget anything, I’m sure I can just come back and get it, or get the maids to send it over.” Gabrielle honestly hadn’t thought too much about school. She’d had too many things on her mind. “Can you believe that we’re starting our seventh year of school?” Gabrielle scrunched up her nose to match her sister’s expression. She didn’t want to believe it. But it was happening. And she couldn’t stop it. “Can you believe that Jared, Kyle and Alec won’t be there anymore?” Gabrielle’s nose scrunched up even more as Michelle looked at a moving picture of her and Jared. Of course, the two were still going strong. At this point, it seemed like nothing could tear them apart. Gabrielle didn’t think she could say the same for her and Kyle. A few days after Gabrielle had seen Matty, she’d gone to visit Kyle. That day, she’d had a major freak out. That hadn’t been a good way to start her new “mature” self.

She’d been speaking to Kyle about Matty, cooing over the baby, and then all of a sudden she’d freaked out on her boyfriend. She’d started yelling at him, confusing her poor boyfriend to no ends. The two, although they’d been together for almost a year, still had not “done the nasty”, as Gabrielle liked to put it. Her thoughts on sex were very limited, and although she’d often thought about doing “it” with Kyle, she’d never been able to bring herself to speak to him about it. It was no secret that Alec and Dani had sex. They had sex a lot, and now they had a baby because of all the sex they’d been having. Seeing that, and seeing how happy the two had been after having Matty had put unnecessary pressure on Gabrielle. She’d thought that since Alec and Dani had had a baby, Kyle would want to start trying to have sex with Gabrielle. Of course, Kyle hadn’t made any immediate plans about that, but Gabrielle still freaked out on him anyway. It had ended with the two fighting. One of the biggest fights they’d ever had.

“It’s not like we’ll never see them”, Gabrielle said, looking at her sister. “Alec lives on the island, and from what I’ve heard, Jared might be renting a place with Ruby, Jacob and Emily. Or he might even just get a place with Kyle. Who knows?” Right at that very moment, Gabrielle would’ve preferred talking about anything other than her boyfriend, whom she hadn’t spoken to for about a week and a half.

Although the almost-17 year old had changed a lot in the last few months (her hair was longer, she had bangs and she’d dyed it a lighter blonde. She also wore her makeup darker now, and her wardrobe had changed dramatically and it now included a lot more black), her confidence hadn’t changed. She was still scared to let herself become too vulnerable around her boyfriend. She felt she’d already ruined things by telling him that she loved him. And now that he’d graduated, Gabrielle worried that Kyle would find some girl who had also finished school, wasn’t afraid of sex and didn’t keep all her thoughts from him. Ruby would just love that.

“What are your plans for this week? Are we doing anything? How are we decorating our room at school this year?” Gabrielle blinked at the sudden onslaught of questions. “I’ll probably be going to see Dani’s new house at some point, you’re welcome to come. Alec mentioned something about a ‘good old-fashioned muggle barbeque’, so I’m pretty interested in that”, she said, “He said he’s sending an owl to everyone, and that’ll be in the next couple of days, I guess.” Gabrielle ran a hand through her hair, her fingers catching on some knots. She hadn’t actually brushed her hair today, and she was still in her pajamas, despite the fact that it was the afternoon. “As for our room... I was thinking sparkles.” Gabrielle smiled at the thought. Unbeknownst to Michelle, Gabrielle had already bought masses of glitter. Even if the girls didn’t want to use it in their dorm, Gabrielle had ideas for her own room at the mansion.

“What are we going to do? Dani will be busy being a new mum, Alec will be busy being a new dad, and Jared and Kyle will be busy doing who knows what. What if Jared decides not to live on the island anymore? What if we break up?” Gabrielle stared at her sister. She wanted to shake her by the shoulders. She wanted to slap her over the face a few times. “Michelle! Get a hold of yourself!” she said. “Okay, one: Dani will make time for us. We’re her best friends. She’ll get into a routine with the baby. It’ll be fine. Two: I’m pretty sure Jared made it perfectly clear that he was going to be living on the island. He wouldn’t want to leave you, and plus, all his friends are here. And three: You guys are stronger than ever. I don’t think you’ll break up anytime soon. I’d be surprised if you guys didn’t get married.” Gabrielle tried not to shudder at the thought of Jared being her brother-in-law.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared] Empty Re: Nerves and worries [Gabrielle, Jared]

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:00 am

I needed a break from studying. It's short though. Sorry.

Michelle frowned, ”You know even if all the guys lived on the island it doesn’t mean we’ll have time to see them.” She threw her shoe into her trunk and sighed. ”I mean, we’ll have more homework than last year, more studying, and more tests, less fun.” She looked around for something else to fidget with, but couldn’t see anything within arm’s reach. “Have you even gotten around to talking to Kyle? I’m sure he wants to talk to you.” She had lowered her voice and tried watch her twin’s expression as she mentioned Kyle. Michelle knew that they had an argument, it’s hard not to know with Gabrielle, but she wasn’t sure about how her sister really felt about what was going on.

At the mention of a muggle barbeque, Michelle smiled widely. The idea of cooking things like hamburgers and other random things on a machine that produced heat seem absurd, but exciting at the same time. ”That sounds like it would be a lot of fun!” As Gabrielle answered her next question about how they should decorate their room for the year, Michelle nodded. ”Sparkles like glitter and what not?” She could just imagine the mess they could make with throwing around glitter, but she could also imagine how much fun they would have doing it. The idea of sparkles wasn’t something Michelle expected, but she was very happy with the idea. She wasn’t sure what to expect with Gabi anymore, especially since she changed her look this summer. She was wearing her makeup darker and with her now lighter hair, the makeup seemed even darker than it would be with her normal blond hair. The change worried Michelle. She didn’t want her sister to change too much. Change scared Michelle.

”I’d be surprised if you guys didn’t get married.” This statement from her sister snapped her out of her thoughts. ”Married?” She thought about it for a second and smiled slightly. She liked the idea, but it unsettled her. ”I have a crazy question for you.” As soon as she said that she regretted it. Now she had to ask a question. If she didn’t then Gabrielle would bother her until she asked anyways. ”What if I wanted to date more people before I thought about marriage? I mean…Dani and Alec are going to be a part of each other’s lives no matter what now that they have Matty, but Jared and I don’t have a solid reason to stay together. What if I wanted to see what else was out there before settling?” She shouldn’t be saying what she was saying. She knew she loved Jared. He meant everything to her. He knew her better than anyone (other than the person who she shared a womb with). She could tell him anything. But how could she be sure that there wasn’t something better out there?
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down