To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN

Go down

To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN

Post  Alec Edwards on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:25 am

Hey, everyone

Since we've moved into the new house, gotten settled and gotten into a routine with Matty, Dani and I would like to invite you all to an old muggle-style barbecue at our house, to see the house and to meet Matty.

Dress is casual. We'll be outside most of the time, so I would wear sneakers or something (even though I know you girls won't...). You don't need to bring anything, Dani and I will take care of everything.

Hope to see you there.

Alec, Dani and Matty

Born 11th January 2013, 10.39am
Alec Edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 am

Alec,

Considering I knew about this event before everyone else, I don't feel that I should have to respond to this letter. But I'm going to. Because I am such a great friend. I will be there. And although I don't know about Michelle, my twin telepathy tells me that she will also be there. See you there.

Gabrielle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To: Jake Lawson, Ruby Marie Chapman, Emily Sophia Adams, Gabrielle Amorcya, Michelle Amorcya, Jared Nelson, Brooke Gaiman, Will Baker, KYLE CHAPMAN

Post  Emily Sophia Adams on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:24 am

Alec,

Can't wait to see you, Matty and Dani in your new house! Looking forward to the barbeque, not been to one in a long time! See you all soon.

Emily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Chapman on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:41 am

Alec,

Muggle-style barbeque? Outside in the sun all day? Sounds like a plan.
Congratulations on Matty. Tell Dani I say hello.

See you soon.
Kyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down