Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}}

Go down

The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} Empty The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}}

Post  Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Columbine sat comfortably on one of the benches in the Woodberg Marketplace, between Cara and Melody. The three of them had just arrived at the market and they were taking a short break to get their day in order. They had a good deal to accomplish in the day and by tomorrow night they would be throwing the most talked about party so far in the year. Granted, it was merely a couple weeks in but Columbine was confident that the three of them would manage to keep it talked about it for long to come.

"Alors, where would you two mademoiselles like to begin?" she asked, straightening out her short black shorts as she un-crossed her legs. "We have much to get done. Decorations, foods, flowers. We need to find an angelic dress for Melody, and then we get to be pampered." She closed her eyes and smiled gloriously up at the sun, taking in more of the lingering summer rays. She would be content to just sit here all morning and afternoon, but that would not get anything done, now, would it? She let her eyes opened and got up from the bench. "Okay, mes cheries, time to make sure this party is everything that we have promised our guests it will be!"

Back to top Go down

The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} Empty Re: The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}}

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:55 am

"We should decide on the decorations, order the food and the flowers, then go get pretty. Then go back and pick up the things we ordered, and go back and set up the party. Luckily girls, I have recruited a few strong boys to help us set up. That way we don't have to break a nail lifting anything heavier than a table cloth. Now wasn't that smart of me?" She loved finding the easy way to do things and was great at delegating things. She just needed to keep a tight rein on what was being done for her, so that everything went smoothly and she garnered all the compliments. It was actually harder than it seemed to organize this many people to do what she had in mind, but if, no when it came off it would be spectacular. Did anyone have a camera? She would love to be able to send pictures of their little soiree to the newspaper for their society page, but that probably wasn't possible, but the word would spread around the school and her parties would be the most sought invitation of the school.

"So we're off to find the decorations. The school will have white tablecloths, so we just need the things to do the decorations. Loads of faerie lights I think first. Then to the florist for hopefully white orchids or roses. What ever they have in stock or can get at a moments notice. But not daisies, those are just too dead common. Better no flowers than daisies.

Back to top Go down

The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}} Empty Re: The Mani-Pedi Brigade {{Melody, Cara}}

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Cara smiled as she listened to the plans unfold around her. She knew it was her party as much as theirs, (well, sort of.) but for the moment, she was just taking notes. This would be the kind of thing she would have to do next year to keep up both the Malvolio name and to stay Queen of Oasis Hill. Not that that would be hard. Even with the Amorcya's around. They weren't exactly what she would call a threat. However, Cara didn't dislike the twins at all, they were nice enough people... most of the time.

This party eas going to be the most talked about thing at the school for at least 3 months. Cara could feel it. This meant the pressure was on to get everything just right. One mistake and that can make a difference between a party which is talked about for 3 months and a party which is talked about for 3 weeks. She didn't want this to be a flop at all.

"Then we need to head for the bakers and talked to him about the churros!" Cara noted excitingly. "That way when we have finished shopping for dresses and beautfying ourselves they will be ready. I would bake them myself but the Bakers here has a charm he puts on them that keep them warm for more than 12 hours, I am working on the spell and so far I can manage about 2. So hopefully, soon, we will not need to use him and that will be another cost off our minds, however, until that day comes I am afraid he will need to be used. Lo ciento" Cara told them, she wasn't really sorry but she liked to play a sincere person when she felt she had to and this was one of those times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down