Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] Empty Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]

Post  Michelle Amorcya Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 am

Michelle needed to get over him. She was tired of crying. She was tired of wanting him back. As of right now, she was making the decision that she did not want him back. She needed alcohol. That thought surprised her. She wasn’t one to just drink for no reason, but she knew she needed help pushing him out of her head. It was late. She knew her mother would be asleep, and most of the maids would have already went to sleep themselves. She left her room her hair was in a loose braid and she was wearing black shorts ((click on the black to see it in black)) and a zebra print tank top. She knew her mother would throw a fit if she saw what she was wearing, but Michelle could care less at the moment. She was on a mission for alcohol.

She made her way down the hallway and past Gabrielle’s room. She wasn’t even sure if her sister was home for the weekend or not. Not knowing felt weird, and she almost stuck her head into her sister’s room to find out, but she decided against it. She wanted to drink…alone. She didn’t want anyone to see her like that. She went downstairs and into the kitchen. Her parents weren’t heavy drinkers, so she knew she wouldn’t be able to find anything crazy. She did know that he parents enjoyed wine every now and then. She was glad the house elves weren’t there. She knew they couldn’t tell her not to do anything, but she would feel guilty about getting the wine.

Michelle pulled open the door to the circular wine cellar her parents have. She was surprised it never occurred to them to lock it. She shrugged before looking around. Now she just needed to decide what she wanted. She rolled her eyes. She knew nothing about wine. She reached out grabbed a bottle and went back into the kitchen to find a wine opener. Once she found it and successfully popped the top without having the cork pop her in the eye, she sat on the floor. She could of gone back up to her room, but she didn’t want to walk all the way back here if she happened to want more. She couldn’t be bothered with a glass, so she pushed the bottle up to her lips and took a big drink. She made a funny face. It wasn’t delicious, but it wasn’t disgusting. It was fine and she was going to keep drinking.

After some time Michelle put the almost empty bottle on the floor next to her. She put her hands over her face and laughed. She couldn’t believe she almost drank an entire bottle. She needed food. She looked around the kitchen, before realizing it probably wouldn’t be smart to try to cook something. ”What time is it?” She said to herself before letting her glassy eyes land on a muggle clock. It was almost two in the morning. ”The Drunken Elf has food. That’s still open.” She reached up and put one of her hands on a kitchen counter to help pull herself up. She laughed. She felt funny. Once she was standing she looked down at her almost empty bottle. She put her hand back on the counter and she bent over to pick up the bottle. She couldn’t just leave in in the kitchen.

She slowly stumbled her way out of the kitchen and out of the front door. Now she just needed to make it to The Drunken Elf. She closed the front door behind her and leaned against it for a little. She pushed the bottle back to her lips and finished it off. ”Ha!” She said a little too loudly before she covered her mouth with her hands as she laughed. Who could have guessed she could finish a whole bottle of wine by herself. She made her way into the steat and pushed herself towards The Drunken Elf. She was hungry!

She finally made it to the streat that The Drunken Elf was on. That was when she realized that she was still holding the now empty wine bottle. She laughed again before dropping it outside The Drunken Elf’s door. She couldn’t take that in there could she? She barely heard the glass shatter as she pushed oepn the door. There weren’t many people there, she smiled widely when she saw the owner. What was his name again? Chace? Charlie? No! She pushed herself over to him before finally thinking of his name ”Chad” She had only met him once, maybe twice before when she had been at The Drunken Elf for food. She wasn’t old enough to get drinks there, not that she needed any right now.

She laughed again. ”Chad, I’m hungry.” She shook her head, seeing him made her feel something she hadn’t felt in a while. She knew Chad was known for “knowing” a lot of girls. Michelle wanted Chad to “know” her too. Before Chad could even think about moving to get her anything to eat, she grabbed his arm. She wanted sex. She had only had sex with one person, who she could care less about at the moment. She wanted to have sex with Chad. Now she just needed to convice him. She pulled him closer to her and she stood on her tippy toes to put her lips by his ear. ”I don’t want food anymore.” She wasn’t hungry. She wasn’t thinking. She was drunk. ”Have sex with me.” She said it in what she thought was a whisper, but was probably just a quiet talking. She let her lips touch his neck, she needed to be with someone else. ”And no, I’m not kidding.”
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed] Empty Re: Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]

Post  Chad Wyler Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 am

Chad yawned. It was about two in the morning, and the pub was almost empty. There were a few drunks scattered around the place, nursing their last drinks before Chad threw them out. He had sent Evie and Robyn home for the night. It was just him, the cook and the waiter. The cook was not working out. He was a great cook, the customers loved him and his singing, but Chad couldn’t stand him. He had no idea why, he just could not bring himself to like the guy. It was terrible, really, because they needed him. The waiter, the only other male in the place, was good at his job, thank Merlin. Chad had no problem with the waiter. They got along fairly well, and had even had a couple of drinks together on occasion. Chad sighed, looking down at the glass he was polishing. Staying open this late and opening at six in the morning was ridiculous. Chad really needed to hire another bartender. He was not getting enough sleep, and it was starting to show. Cassie had quit a few days earlier after accusing Chad of only hiring Robyn to “replace her”. Chad had no idea how Cassie had come to that conclusion. Sure, he’d brought Robyn around to this side of the bar to teach her a few basic things, but he hadn’t said that he was going to make Robyn a bartender. Chad shook his head. He honestly had no idea what went through the minds of females.

He put down the glass he had been polishing and looked up as one of the drunks came up to the bar, looking very hopeful. Chad raised an eyebrow. “Please, can I just have one more firewhiskey?” Chad’s other eyebrow rose to join its brother. “Not from here, you can’t. You go on home now”, he said. The drunk looked very put out, but didn’t argue. Chad let out a sigh of relief when the drunk left. He was not up for a fight tonight. He was just too tired. He picked up another glass to polish, letting his gaze wander around the pub. He watched the last remaining drunks for a moment, before turning his attention back to the glass. He could hear the cook in the kitchen singing, and scrunched up his nose. He had no idea what it was about the guy. Seriously, he was a nice guy. Chad just couldn’t seem to like him. With an exasperated sigh, Chad put the glass down and rested his hands on the bar. He heard the door to the pub open, and almost groaned. It was almost closing time. Who the hell would be coming to a pub at two in the morning? He rolled his eyes towards the door, blinking slightly when his gaze rested on a familiar looking blonde. Who was she again? She was the daughter of someone important, he knew that much...

And she was drunk. Oh, goody. The girl stumbled her way over to him. “Chad.” That’s my name, don’t wear it out... Chad narrowed his eyes as he finally realised who the girl was. She was one of those Amorcya twins. Was she Gabrielle or Michelle? No, she couldn’t be Gabrielle. Chad had seen Gabrielle and she’d had a wicked makeover. He’d seen her when she’d come in with Alec and Dani. So it was Michelle. Strange. She didn’t seem like the type to get drunk. “Chad, I’m hungry.” Of course she was. She’d probably gotten drunk on an empty stomach. She was going to feel that in the morning. “I’ll get you some chips or something.” Chad sighed, turning away from the girl to go to the kitchen. Before he could move any further than a step, Michelle had grabbed his arm. A surprised look on his face, Chad whirled around to face her. “What the hell?” She was abnormally close to him, and she had a funny look on her face, like she’d just realised something important. She pulled him closer to her and stood on her toes to put her lips by his ear. “I don’t want food anymore.” Chad looked down at the girl, his eyebrows raised. He’d offered her food and sworn at her, and now she was coming onto him? “Well... uh...”

He couldn’t think straight. She smelled really good. Chad inhaled slowly. Well, shit. He wasn’t going to say no. She was hot. And she was blonde. Couldn’t get much better than that. “Have sex with me.” Was she kidding? Chad couldn’t believe his luck. Usually he had to work at least a little bit before he could take a girl to bed. To have Michelle practically throw herself at him was just amazing. Chad felt Michelle’s lips touch his neck, and his eyes closed slowly. “And no, I’m not kidding.” Oh, hell yes. Chad slipped one arm around Michelle’s waist, and closed what little distance there was between them.

----

He didn’t remember how he’d done it, but somehow Chad had managed to get the last remaining drunks out of the pub, and he’d sent the cook and waiter home. And now, he had this drop dead gorgeous blonde in his arms, pressed up against the wall. Yeah, it wasn’t the first time he’d had sex in his pub. It certainly wouldn’t be the last time. But as pub sex went, it was pretty damn good. Oh, they’d finished about ten minutes ago. Now Chad was just giving Michelle some time to catch her breath. He knew Michelle would regret this in the morning, but he certainly wouldn’t. It was another notch on his bedpost.

With one last kiss on Michelle’s lips, Chad slowly pulled himself away from her. Probably the hardest thing he’d ever had to do, because she looked damn good naked. Taking in a big eyeful, Chad turned away from her and walked over to his storage cupboard. He kept all sorts of things in there, and usually kept it locked. He opened the cupboard and pulled out two blankets. He wrapped one around his waist, and walked back over to Michelle, handing her the other one. He was a bit disappointed when she wrapped it around herself, but hey, he couldn’t ask her to stay naked forever. He took her gently by the hand and led her over to one of the tables. He waited until Michelle sat down, then sat down across from her. “Alright, now I’d be the first person to admit that I am a chick magnet”, Chad started. He was also very full of himself. “But even I don’t get laid that easily. Wanna tell me what’s going on? You’ve never shown an interest in me before.” No matter how many not-so subtle hints I’ve thrown your way... Chad thought.

I skipped the details cos, you know... details are icky xD
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am

As Michelle leaned against the wall, she could hardly breathe. This time however was the good kind of not breathing. When Chad kissed her again, she kissed him back. Merlin! He sure was a good kisser. When he took a couple steps back she stumbled a little, she wasn’t expecting him to move away that quickly. It threw off the little balance she did have while she was still drunk. She raised her eyebrows at him when he just looked at her, she couldn’t help but feel good about herself. Who would of thought Michelle Rianna Amorcya would randomly have sex with someone AND look good doing it!

She watched him walk away and couldn’t help but smile. He looked good doing it too. She took the blanket from him when he handed it to her. He had a point, she probably shouldn’t wander around his pub naked. That wouldn’t be appropriate. She rolled her eyes and wrapped it around herself. She let him lead her over to a table. Sitting at a table was good. She was more balanced sitting. She let the blanket fall just enough to where it wasn’t around her shoulders. It was warm, the tempture of the pub might not have been, but she was. After all the alcohol she cunsumed AND sex, of course she would be a little warm.

“Alright, now I’d be the first person to admit that I am a chick magnet. But even I don’t get laid that easily. Wanna tell me what’s going on? You’ve never shown an interest in me before.” Michelle sighed, she didn’t want to have to explain herself. She was actually hoping she wouldn’t remember this in the morning. ”You just got lucky.” If she hadn’t been drunk, she would have been surprised at that answer, it wasn’t like her. The fact that Chad was full of himself was rubbing off on her. She looked back towards the bar, she needed more alcohol. ”You don’t have any wine back there do you? Or any kind of alcohol?” She needed more to not remember. She felt the blanket slip down even further. At this point she was showing a bit too much stuff, but she didn’t care.

She looked around and took note on where her clothes were. She was going to need those to get home. How in the world was she going to get home? She ran a hand through her now free falling hair. Some where in the middle of the sex her hair tie fell out. She looked around again wondering where it was. This was fantastic, she was going to leave something behind for someone else to find. The blanket was now sitting around her waist. She could care less, the worst thing that could happen is Chad would want more sex. Then it hit her, that wouldn't be a bad thing either. She looked back at Chad. ”I’ll take those chips now.”
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down