Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love

2 posters

Go down

boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love Empty boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:36 am

Well, this was a pathetic way to start her last year of Oasis Hill. Her best friend had a baby, and barely had enough time to herself, let alone enough time to spend with Gabrielle. Michelle was down in the dumps since Jared had left. The twins’ mother was back. What else could go wrong? Oh, that’s right. Gabrielle hadn’t had a proper conversation with her boyfriend since their huge fight about sex. The seventeen year old was sitting on her bed in her room, clad in nothing but her underwear and a robe, which was tied loosely, so couldn’t really be classified as being ‘worn’ per se. She was staring at the wall closest to her fireplace. The wall was covered in moving photos of Gabrielle with her pets, Gabrielle with Michelle, Gabrielle with Kyle, Gabrielle with Michelle and Dani, Gabrielle with Matty, Alec and Dani with Matty... Gabrielle sighed, letting herself flop backwards, her head hitting her pillows softly. She was tired of this. Tired of waking up in the morning, tired of the dread she felt when she left her bedroom. She was tired of the silence she’d had from her boyfriend. She was tired of the fact that it seemed like everything Jake had said to her at the beach was true. She was just tired.

Gabrielle heard a knock at her door, and instinctively, she turned her head to the bathroom door. She and Michelle hadn’t used the doors in the hallway for a very long time. A frown crossed her face when she heard a door open, but it wasn’t the bathroom door. “I just wanted to let you know that I – Gabrielle Renee Amorcya, what are you wearing?!” Gabrielle shot up into a sitting position, pulling her robe tighter around herself as she turned an icy stare on her mother. “I’m wearing underwear, mother. You know, it’s my room and all. If I want to walk around naked, I will”, she said. It was Janette’s turn to fix her daughter with an icy stare. “And if there was a reporter just hanging out in the tree outside your room?” she said. Gabrielle shrugged. “He’d have a really fantastic view, wouldn’t he?” Janette made a spluttering noise, taking a few steps further into Gabrielle’s room. “I want you to get up and get dressed right now young lady. It is the middle of the afternoon. You should not be sitting in your room in your underwear!” Gabrielle rolled her eyes, and stood up. She crossed the room, passing her mother, and walked into her wardrobe. “You know, it would be super amazing to have one of those mother’s that actually cares about their kid, rather than what their kid is wearing”, Gabrielle shouted from inside the wardrobe, “Or rather, the lack of what their kid is wearing.”

“And it would be really nice to have daughters who, instead of sabotaging their mother every chance they got, actually tried to understand that their mother is a busy woman and does all this to provide for her family. It would be really nice to have daughters who appreciated all that I give them, rather than pouting over it”, Janette replied, standing in the middle of Gabrielle’s room with her arms crossed. Touché, mother, Gabrielle thought. She came out of her wardrobe, wearing what she hoped her mother would call an “appropriate” outfit. Janette gave her daughter the once-over, before nodding in approval. “If you were actually around more, mother, I’m sure Michelle and I would have no problem trying to understand that you’re super busy”, Gabrielle said as she brushed her hair. “But instead, you take every chance you can get to get away from us, from this place. And don’t even try to deny it, because you know it’s true. This is the longest you’ve ever been home at one time. Can you really blame Michelle and I for acting the way we are?” Gabrielle pulled the brush through her hair once more, before dropping it into her handbag. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go for a walk to clear my head.” Gabrielle gestured to the door and raised her eyebrows at her mother. Janette turned on her heel and stalked out of the room, Gabrielle following her at a safe distance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

It didn’t take long for the youngest Amorcya twin to reach the town. As she walked, she thought about what her mother had said. It was true, Michelle and Gabrielle had never taken the time to try and understand what their mother was doing. They just knew that she came home for a few days, and left just as quickly as she arrived. Gabrielle honestly had no interest in becoming “buddies” with her mother. Janette Amorcya had lost the right to call herself a mother a long time ago. Gabrielle often wondered if she was being too hard on her mother, but she couldn’t help it. Gabrielle and Michelle had been raised by nannies, maids and house elves. Gabrielle had grown up with nothing but bitter memories of her parents.

Gabrielle walked, her eyes fixed on the ground. She somehow managed to make her way around the groups of people standing in the road, and finally, she came to a stop. Gabrielle raised her eyes, and her gaze rested on the familiar Cookies ‘n’ Cream cafe. The ghost of a smile flickered across Gabrielle’s face until she realised that she used to come here with Michelle all the time. They’d been here once in the past year. Gabrielle sighed, pushing the door open, hearing the familiar ring of the bell above the door. She glanced around before sliding into an empty booth at the back of the cafe. Kyle, we’ve been dating for over a year now... please tell me you know when I need you... Gabrielle thought, and sighed. She was being silly. There was no way Kyle would know that she needed him.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love Empty Re: boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love

Post  Kyle Chapman Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Kyle walked towards Gabrielle’s house. He was tired of not talking to her. He couldn’t even remember why they weren’t talking. All he knew is that he missed her. He hated when they argued. They had been together a little over a year now, this was just stupid now. He glanced down at what he was wearing, wondering if it was suitable enough for Gabrielle’s mother. He was wearing nice jeans and a simple black shirt. Mrs. Amorcya couldn’t possibly have something to say about it. Plus, it wasn’t like anyone knew why she was back on the island. He knew from all the reporters that she was home, but that was the only reason why. He needed to talk to his girlfriend.

Kyle knocked on the Amorcya house front door, it seemed like forever until someone finally answered the door. ”Hello Kyle. Can I help you with something?” Of course it would be Janette. Why would she let her maids answer the door when her daughter’s boyfriend was trying to find his girlfriend. ”I was looking for Gabrielle. Is she home?” He smiled lightly trying to be polite. ”She left a little while ago. Good luck finding her.” Kyle couldn’t help but notice sarcasam in her voice, which would have to mean that she was probably annoyed with Gabrielle or Michelle for some reason. He frowned, ”Thanks, have a good day.” He turned around and walked back towards the street.

Where in the world could she be? He wondered down toward the beach. Maybe she just wanted to lay around out there. He walked along the shore looking around for her, of course he wouldn’t be able to find her right away. It was never that easy. Where else did he know she liked? Gabrielle wasn’t someone who exactly loved places, except the willow tree on the school campus. He hurried up towards the school, not paying any attention to anything else around him. She had to be at the willow tree. Where else could she be. As he made his way across the lawn he slowly came to the conclusion that she couldn’t be there. There were to many people around the tree. He still walked closer. Once again he was disappointed. He slowed down as he turned around again and thought about what was going on in Gabrielle’s life. Her mother was back, her sister was single after almost two years, it was their last year in school….Maybe Gabrielle was feeling sentimental and went to the Cookies ‘n’ Cream. He knew that Gabrielle and Michelle used to love that place. Knowing that Michelle was going through things, that would mean that Gabrielle was hurting along with her sister. He understood the twin thing, sorta. He loved his sister Ruby, but she drove him crazy sometimes. Though he knew that when she was really sick, he would always get sick even if he avoided her the entire time she was sick. It was like her imune system was connected to his.

He shook his head and hurried toward the café. Gabrielle had to be there, he was running out of ideas. He pushed the door open and looked around. He was almost ready to turn back around when he saw the familiar blond in a booth in the back. ”Finally.” He said under his breath. It was so great to see her. Even though she had gone through a big change in her make up and clothes, Kyle still thought she was beautiful. He walked over to her and smiled. ”Are you waiting for anyone?” He kissed her softly on the cheek before sitting down across from her. ”I hope this seat isn’t taken.” He smiled at her, then a look of concern crossed his face.

”Gabrille. What’s wrong? I saw your mother earlier, she seemed annoyed. I’ve looked everywhere for you. I checked your house, the beach, the willow up by the school, then I finally made my way here.” He paused for a second before adding. ”I’ve missed you.” He knew most guys wouldn’t say they missed their girlfriends. He just wanted her to understand that he still wanted them. He wasn’t like Jared. You look beautiful today, by the way.”
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love Empty Re: boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am

Gabrielle had been sitting in her booth for about ten minutes. A waitress had come over to take her order, but Gabrielle hadn’t really wanted anything. For the sake of having a reason to be sitting in the cafe, Gabrielle had ordered a coffee, which was now sitting in front of her. She was looking down into the cup, the steam warming her face. She had a light frown on her face. The cafe was busier than usual. Gabrielle didn’t know what she was doing with herself. She suspected that her recent bout of depression had something to do with Michelle being so depressed. They were twins. If one got sick, the other got sick. If one was hurting, the other would hurt right along with her. Sometimes it was a good thing, but most of the time it was the worst thing in the world to be constantly connected to your twin. And to top it all off- those damn Raines twins were throwing parties again. Every. Freaking. Weekend. Gabrielle didn’t know how they did it. Friday rolled around, there would be a party in the common room. Saturday rolled around, another party. And Gabrielle was losing sleep because of their constant partying and the smell of smoke that always filled the Othello dorm room.

Finally, after a lot of brooding, Gabrielle took a sip of her coffee. And pulled a disgusted face. It was lukewarm. Before she had a chance to order another one, Gabrielle heard someone walk up to her table. “Are you waiting for anyone?” Oh, great. Bring on the cheesy pick up lines. Gabrielle opened her mouth to tell the person where they could shove their words, when familiar lips brushed against her cheek. “I hope this seat isn’t taken.” Gabrielle looked up from her coffee, her eyes widening in disbelief. She didn’t believe it. Her thoughts had worked. Kyle was sitting across from her, wearing that smile she knew and loved. It didn’t last for long. A look of concern crossed her boyfriend’s face, and Gabrielle knew she was going to have to talk about everything. Gabrielle shifted in her seat, preparing herself mentally for the emotional breakdown she knew was going to come. “Gabrielle. What’s wrong? I saw your mother earlier, she seemed annoyed. I’ve looked everywhere for you. I checked your house, the beach, the willow up by the school, then I finally made my way here.” Gabrielle nodded slowly as Kyle paused. “I’ve missed you.” And how was she supposed to believe that? How was she supposed to believe anything that came out of her boyfriend’s mouth?

His best friend, her sister’s boyfriend, had just up and left. Hadn’t he spent the past two years telling Michelle that he loved her? What made Kyle’s feelings for Gabrielle so different to Jared’s feelings for Michelle? Gabrielle just watched her boyfriend. He looked sincere, but weren’t guys good at things like that? “You look beautiful today, by the way.” Gabrielle looked down at her now-cold coffee. Yeah. She was an idiot. But she was an idiot who was in love with her boyfriend. She was going to believe what he said, because he looked and sounded so sincere when he said it. Gabrielle sighed, tracing the rim of her mug with her finger, looking back at Kyle. “My mother is back”, Gabrielle said with a frown. “She has done nothing but criticise and complain about Michelle and I since she’s been back. Michelle has been down in the dumps since Jared left, and that’s affecting me. That whole twin telepathy thing, it’s ridiculous.” Gabrielle pushed her coffee away from her with a disgusted look on her face. “I can understand Michelle being upset. Her boyfriend left her. But what the hell am I supposed to do? I can’t cheer her up. No matter what I say or do, she’s not herself anymore. I’m worried that a guy has had that much of an effect on her.” I don’t want to be like that... Gabrielle frowned. “And who the hell knows why the mother is back. She gave us no warning, just turned up out of the blue and expected us to be happy about it.”

Gabrielle reached across the table to slip her hand into Kyle’s. “And I’ve missed you.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down