Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] Empty Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]

Post  Michelle Amorcya Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Michelle laid on her floor. She didn’t want to talk to anyone. She didn’t want to see anyone. She could hear her twin sister/ best friend/ Gabrielle in her room next door. Michelle knew she could go over there and talk to her, but she didn’t know how to say anything without crying. It was bad enough just telling her that Jared decided he needed to be with family. Michelle had basically just walked into Gabrielle’s room when she found out. Michelle told her best friend then walked away before Gabrielle could say she told her so. She didn’t want to hear it, even if it was true.

She wiggled around on the floor trying to fix her wrinkled blue tank top and white shorts. Her hair was in a messy pony tail and she knew for a fact if her mother saw her there would be hell to pay, but she could care less. Of course her mother would come home right when Michelle's whole world was falling apart. Her mother would be thrilled to hear Jared's gone. She didn't like him anyways. Her mother would say something along the lines of "He isn't good enough for you honey. You need to find someone better" She could just hear it now.

”Ughhh” Michelle moaned. She looked up at her ceiling. What was she supposed to do. She never planned on this. She didn’t get any warning. ”I hate him” She blinked her eyes quickly. She.was.not.going.to.cry. ”Who am I kidding, I can’t hate him.” Her dog Apple licked her face. ”Apple, stop it.” She pushed at her dog, but she just came back to lick her again. ”Okay, okay. I still love him. What do you want from me?”

Great. Now she was talking to a dog. How much lower was she going to get? She needed to get ahold of herself. She couldn’t let people know how hard this was for her. She couldn’t go crying to everyone she knew. He wasn’t worth her time. He was worth more than that. ”Uggghhhh. How am I supposed to just move on. A year and a half of my life wasted.” She stopped and blinked her eyes again. ”Best year and a half of my life”
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed] Empty Re: Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 am

1,130 words. How's THAT for a tag, Ren? <3

Gabrielle was walking through Woodberg County, her heels clicking along the cobbled pathways. It was late afternoon, so there were several people milling about the streets. As she neared The Drunken Elf, Gabrielle could hear several appreciative whistles towards her because of her outfit. Gabrielle would have been just as happy in sweats, but she’d been spending the day with Kyle. Although he had seen her in sweats before, Gabrielle still liked to dress up for him. Things hadn’t been the same between them since their fight after Matty had been born, so Gabrielle was going out of her way to make herself look better. She knew their fight had been her fault, and she was trying to make up for it. Kyle was so amazing to her. He’d forgiven her on the spot for her freak out. He always did. Gabrielle crossed her arms over her chest, frowning as she passed The Drunken Elf. “Hey baby, why don’t you come spend some time with us?” Gabrielle rolled her eyes. Yeah, like she would ditch her attempts to get home to go and see some guys she didn’t even know. They weren’t even wizards. Gabrielle continued on her way home.

The wind picked up as she turned onto Maple Court. Gabrielle tightened her arms around herself, feeling a bit of a chill as she sped her walk up. Finally, she was walking up the long drive to the Amorcya Mansion. After a moment, she was standing in front of the front door. A frown crossed her face as she contemplated what would face her on the other side of that door. Would her mother be in the living room or would she be in her room? Gabrielle sighed, turning around and looking up at the balcony that was outside of her room. A smile formed on her face as she remembered something. A long time ago, Gabrielle and Michelle had constructed a bridge between their balconies. A short while after that, Gabrielle had constructed a rope ladder from her balcony, specifically for the fact that at that age, Gabrielle had taken to sneaking out of the house just to see if she could get away with it. With the smile still on her face, Gabrielle walked off the front porch and headed towards her balcony. She saw the rope ladder hanging from the balcony railing, and grabbed onto it, pulling herself up.

It took about five minutes to reach the top. Gabrielle pulled herself over the railing that surrounded her balcony. She greeted her rainbow Macaw, and opened the sliding door, stepping into her room. She turned around the close the door, freezing when she heard a familiar voice behind her. “Hello, Gabrielle.” Gabrielle slowly turned around, plastering a smile on her face as her eyes rested on her mother. “Mother”, Gabrielle greeted, walking over to her pink couch. She sat down and pulled her shoes off, massaging her feet a little. “What are you doing in my room?” Gabrielle stood up again, her arms crossed as she looked at her mother again. “I heard your dogs whining”, Janette said, frowning as she looked at the two puppies. They were sitting quietly now, as if they knew a fight would break out if they made a noise. “And then I heard whining coming from your wardrobe. Imagine my surprise when I realised I couldn’t get in to your wardrobe.” Gabrielle cast a nervous glance towards her wardrobe. “That would be because I locked it, mother”, she said. Gabrielle was proud that her voice was steady.

Their conversation lasted about fifteen minutes before Gabrielle managed to convince her mother that there was nothing in her wardrobe. Janette hadn’t looked like she believed Gabrielle, but she’d left. Gabrielle sighed in relief when her bedroom door closed behind her mother, and she walked over to the wardrobe, pulling a key out as she did so. Gabrielle placed the key in the lock, and turned it, pulling the door open. She squatted down as a beagle puppy came towards her. “Hey, Boomer”, Gabrielle said. A frown crossed her face as she scratched Boomer behind his ears. The puppy had belonged to Jared. Gabrielle didn’t know the full details, but she knew that Jared had left, breaking up with Michelle before leaving. Michelle had walked into Gabrielle’s room the day that it had happened, told her, and walked out again, leaving Gabrielle to come to her own conclusions. She wouldn’t say anything to Michelle, but Gabrielle was glad they’d broken up. From the very beginning, Gabrielle had thought Jared wasn’t good enough for her sister. And obviously, she’d been right. Gabrielle had been with Kyle one day when he’d mentioned that Jared hadn’t taken his puppy home with him. Kyle had never seemed comfortable around Gabrielle’s dogs, though he said he liked them, so Gabrielle knew he wouldn’t want to keep Jared’s dog. Gabrielle had thought Michelle might want him.

Gabrielle picked Boomer up, planting a small kiss on his head as she walked towards the bathroom she shared with her sister. She might not like Jared any, but she certainly had nothing against his dog. And she hoped Michelle wouldn’t, either, because there was no way Gabrielle could take on a third dog. She could barely control the two she had. With Cupcake and Frosting at her heels, and Boomer in her arms, Gabrielle walked through the bathroom, stopping at the door that lead to Michelle’s room. She took a deep breath, her hand resting on the doorknob. “A year and a half of my life wasted.” Gabrielle heard her sister stop for a moment, and she moved closer to the door. “Best year and a half of my life.”

Gabrielle pushed the door open and stepped into Michelle’s room, her bare feet moving softly over the carpet. “Alright, Mich. I am your best friend, and I am your sister. I care about you, and I hate to see you like this. You cannot just come into my room one day and tell me that you and your long term boyfriend have broken up, and expect me to live without details.” Gabrielle sat on the floor beside her sister, placing a squirming Boomer between them. “I don’t know what happened, but if you’re hurting, you need to tell me. Because when you hurt, I hurt. We’re twins. That’s how it works.” Gabrielle watched as Boomer sniffed around Michelle, obviously finding her sister’s scent familiar. “Jared left Boomer with Kyle. Kyle can’t take care of him, so maybe you can. I know you love that dog, and you wouldn’t want to see him end up in a bad home.” Gabrielle sighed, leaning back on her hands. “I love you, Michelle. You’ve gotta talk to me.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 am

Michelle pushed her eyes closed tightly when she heard the bathroom door opening. She didn’t want to deal with Gabrielle. She loved her and she was her best friend. She just didn’t like the fact that Gab was going to see her like this. She listened as her sister started talking. She knew she was going to have to explain things more, but she just wasn’t ready for that. She didn’t know how to talk about it. She didn’t want to. ”Go away Gabrielle. I don’t want to talk to anyone right now.” She covered her face with her hands as she heard her sister sit down by her. Of course she wouldn’t just go away. She heard her sister put something between them and instead of looking over to see what it was she just assumed it was one of Gab’s dogs.

Again she listened to her sister to talk. ”Fine, I’m a little upset alright? Will you go away now?” She took a deep breath and looked over at her twin. As she looked over she was surprised. ”Boomer?” She pulled the puppy onto her chest. She looked over at her sister with wide eyes and once again, she listened. ”How could he just leave Boomer too? He loved…” She groaned and buried her face into the puppy’s body.

Michelle sighed again and put Boomer back onto the ground between her and her sister. She pulled herself up into a sitting position. She could just imagine how pathetic she looked. ”He broke up with me Gabs.” She pushed some of her hair out of her face, willing herself not to start crying yet. ”He told me his dad is sick. He needed to go home to take care of the family hippogriff business.” She shook her head and blinked her eyes quickly willing the tears not to come. ”Ugh.” She wiped the stubborn tears away.

”Gabs…he told me he couldn’t handle the stress of the business and a relationship.” The tears wouldn’t stop now. She scratched Boomer’s head. ”It wasn’t like our relationship was stressful.” She was fully crying now. ”How can he do this Gabby?” She put her head down into her hands. She needed to get ahold of herself. She’d already done enough crying over this. ”How could he leave me? He said he lo..” She pathetically gasped for air. ”Ugh. Gabrielle look at me!” She looked up at her best friend. ” I’m a mess. How could I let him do this? I shouldn’t of gotten so close. You were right. He said he loved me but he couldn’t of meant it. If he did he could of delt with whatever stress I was causing him. I hate how I feel. “ She shook her head again. She had given up on trying not to cry.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:14 am

“Go away Gabrielle. I don’t want to talk to anyone right now.”

Well, obviously Gabrielle ignored that. She was not going to leave this room, regardless of how rude Michelle wanted to be. Gabrielle crossed her arms, a defiant look on her face as she waited for her sister to speak. “Fine, I’m a little upset alright? Will you go away now?” Gabrielle raised an eyebrow as Michelle took a deep breath and looked at her. A look of surprise crossed Michelle’s face as she saw the beagle puppy. “Boomer?” Gabrielle watched as Michelle pulled the puppy onto her chest, her eyes wide. “How could he just leave Boomer, too? He loved...” Michelle groaned and buried her face into the puppy’s body. Gabrielle sighed at the same time Michelle did. They were getting nowhere, and Gabrielle could feel an increasing pain in her chest. Damn that whole, ‘oh, we’re twins so we know how the other is feeling’ thing. Gabrielle watched as Michelle put Boomer back onto the ground and pulled herself into a sitting position. “He broke up with me Gabs.” No, really? Gabrielle mentally chided herself. Her sister was trying to open up to her, and she was being rude. It was only in her head, but still. This was her sister.

“He told me his dad is sick. He needed to go home to take care of the family hippogriff business.” Okay... so far that all sounded fine. It didn’t sound as if Jared had done anything wrong. Although, Gabrielle couldn’t see why Jared couldn’t keep up the relationship with Michelle while he took care of the family business. Michelle was rich enough that she could go back to Australia whenever she had a chance to see Jared, and she could even pay for Jared to come back to the island when he had a chance. It was sounding as though there hadn’t been much thought put into this breakup. Gabrielle watched, her heart melting as a few stubborn tears fell from Michelle’s eyes. “Gabs...he told me he couldn’t handle the stress of the business and a relationship.” Gabrielle’s eyes narrowed into slits. He couldn’t handle the stress of a relationship? How effing stressful could a relationship be? From what Gabrielle knew, Michelle and Jared had never fought. Michelle was a very low-maintenance girlfriend.

“It wasn’t like our relationship was stressful.” Gabrielle nodded. It was true. Their relationship was one of the most stress-free relationships Gabrielle had ever seen. She reached out a hand to wipe the tears from Michelle’s face, but Michelle hid her face in her hands. “How can he do this Gabby?” Gabrielle flinched. Oh jeez. She hadn’t heard her sister use that nickname since... well, it had been a very long time. She only ever used it when something had really upset her. “How could he leave me? He said he lo...” Michelle gasped for air, and Gabrielle felt another shot of intense pain in her chest. “Ugh. Gabrielle look at me!” And she did. “I’m a mess! How could I let him do this? I shouldn’t of gotten so close. You were right. He said he loved me but he couldn’t of meant it. If he did he could of dealt with whatever stress I was causing him. I hate how I feel.”

“No, Mich. I wasn’t right. You should know by now to never listen to me”, Gabrielle said. “Jared did love you. He still does love you. I’ll admit that he’s an absolute idiot for leaving you, but Michelle, I would be lying if I said he didn’t love you.” Gabrielle shuffled forward and wrapped her arms around her sister, hugging her best friend. “I know you’re hurting. I’m hurting right there with you. I hate to see you like this. But you’ve got to use this, and learn from it. Guys are jerks. We would honestly be much better off without them, but unfortunately hormones and the human population don’t allow that.” Gabrielle gave her sister’s shoulders a squeeze, burying her face in Michelle’s hair. “You can’t let this break you. You are stronger than that, Michelle. Yes, you were together for almost two years. But him leaving is not the end of the world. You are a beautiful, intelligent girl. Any guy would be stupid not to realise that.” Gabrielle pulled away slightly. “I have no idea what you’re going through, because I have never broken up with someone that I loved.” That was a lie. Jake flashed through Gabrielle’s mind, but she pushed it aside. “But Michelle, I am here for you. Dani is here for you. You have an entire support group here for you, Michelle. I don’t know why Jared broke up with you, but he obviously was doing what he thought was best for you.”

Gabrielle let go of her sister, wiping a few stray tears off of Michelle’s face. “I love you, Michelle. I know I don’t provide the same comfort a guy does, but I’ll try my best. You want to cry? You go right ahead and cry. You want to throw something? You go right ahead and do it. Hell, break a few things if you want. I’m not judging you. There isn’t a person or animal in this room that will ever judge you. But don’t you dare let this break you. He is just one guy. There are plenty of guys out there, Michelle. And you don’t need a single one of them.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Michelle shook her head as she listened to her sister. When Gabrielle wrapped her arms around her, Michelle just let herself fall apart. She rested her head on her sisters shoulder and just let herself cry. She hadn’t felt…safe enough to just cry. Right now she knew her best friend wasn’t going to judge her, she doubt her mother would walk in. She tuned into what her sister was saying again. “I know you’re hurting. I’m hurting right there with you. I hate to see you like this. But you’ve got to use this, and learn from it. Guys are jerks. We would honestly be much better off without them, but unfortunately hormones and the human population don’t allow that.”

Use this, how could she use this. All she knew was that she had just wasted the last two years of her life. When it comes to human population, Michelle just cried harder. ”I lost my virginity to him! I can’t give that to anyone else. I wanted a life with him Gabby. I wasn’t planning on him leaving me.” She hugged her sister tighter when she felt Gabrielle squeeze her shoulders a little. “You can’t let this break you. You are stronger than that, Michelle. Yes, you were together for almost two years. But him leaving is not the end of the world. You are a beautiful, intelligent girl. Any guy would be stupid not to realise that.” She was already broken. She was broken the second he said he couldn’t be with her anymore. ”I love him still…how am I supposed to just let that go?”

She felt her sister pull away, so she looked at her twin. “I have no idea what you’re going through, because I have never broken up with someone that I loved.” She was still crying, but it was slowing down. She wasn’t as hystarical like she was before. “But Michelle, I am here for you. Dani is here for you. You have an entire support group here for you, Michelle. I don’t know why Jared broke up with you, but he obviously was doing what he thought was best for you.” Michelle sniffed, trying to clear up her nose. Gabrielle was right. She did have people there for her. She just didn’t know what to do now.

She sat up straighter when her sister let go of her fully. She even managed a light smile as Gabrielle wipped some of her tears away. The smile though didn’t mean she was done crying. “I love you, Michelle. I know I don’t provide the same comfort a guy does, but I’ll try my best. You want to cry? You go right ahead and cry. You want to throw something? You go right ahead and do it. Hell, break a few things if you want. I’m not judging you. There isn’t a person or animal in this room that will ever judge you. But don’t you dare let this break you. He is just one guy. There are plenty of guys out there, Michelle. And you don’t need a single one of them.” She pushed herself back into her sister’s arms. She just wanted to be held. It sounded crazy, but it was comforting. She listened to her sister and just cried. Michelle couldn’t break anything, she wanted to, but she didn’t know what to break. ”Show me something to break and I’ll do it.” She pushed her face into her sister’s shoulder.

”How am I supposed to get past this. I wanted things with Jar….I might not have talked about it much, but I had plans. I wouldn’t of had sex with him if I didn’t want something with him. He made promises….” Michelle coughed trying to get enough air. She felt like she was going to hyperventalate. ”I don’t want any other guy. I want Jar….I wanted him.” She was falling apart again, only this time she couldn’t breath. ”I feel like I need…him.”
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 am

When Gabrielle wrapped her arms around Michelle, she felt her sister fall apart completely. Gabrielle felt tears welling up in her own eyes, and willed them away. She had to be strong now more than ever. For Michelle. She hugged Michelle tighter as she felt Michelle cry harder. “I lost my virginity to him!” Gabrielle cringed at Michelle’s words. She didn’t like hearing that any more than Michelle liked saying it. “I can’t give that to anyone else. I wanted a life with him Gabby. I wasn’t planning on him leaving me.” Gabrielle felt Michelle hug her tighter. “We never plan on these things, Michelle”, she said softly. “I love him still... how am I supposed to just let that go?” Gabrielle pulled away from Michelle, looking her sister in the eye. She had no idea what to tell her. She had no idea what to say, what advice to give. She’d never gone through this. Michelle had never known about Gabrielle’s relationship with Jake. Gabrielle had gone through that breakup by herself. That was not Michelle’s fault. Gabrielle had chosen to keep the relationship a secret. She had made that decision herself, so she’d had to go through it by herself. It hadn’t been easy because, as much as Gabrielle didn’t want to admit it, she had loved Jake. It had almost killed her when they’d broken up, but that was the whole reason for them breaking up.

“First loves never leave your heart, I’m afraid”, Gabrielle said, frowning slightly. “They are with you forever. As much as you try to get over it, you never fully do.” Michelle pushed herself into Gabrielle, and the youngest Amorcya twin wrapped her arms around her sister. Michelle needed comfort. Gabrielle was going to provide that comfort, even if she didn’t completely know what she was doing. “How am I supposed to get past this?” Gabrielle sighed softly. “I wanted things with Jar...I might not have talked about it much, but I had plans. I wouldn’t of had sex with him if I didn’t want something with him. He made promises...” Michelle coughed. Gabrielle looked at her sister in concern. She sounded like she was about to start hyperventilating. “I don’t want any other guy. I want Jar...I wanted him.” Gabrielle nodded slowly. She got that. She understood that more than Michelle knew. “I feel like I need...him.”

“You’re never going to fully get past it. I get that you had plans. And Jared has royally screwed those plans”, Gabrielle ran a hand through her hair, trying to think of how to put her words. She didn’t know what to say. “You might not believe it, but... I had a boyfriend before Kyle. I kept it a secret from everyone, because I didn’t think that anyone would approve of him.” Gabrielle frowned as her thoughts flashed back to Jake. They had been happy once, right? Gabrielle sighed. “We weren’t together very long, maybe three or four months. But he was amazing. We had so much fun together, and it didn’t take me very long to realise that I loved him.” There was that word again. Gabrielle hated admitting that she had loved Jake, because admitting that she loved Jake meant that she was admitting that a relationship had occurred. Gabrielle, for the most part, had pushed the relationship to the back of her mind, passed it off as a bad dream. “Things between us got too serious too fast. We both got scared. Neither of us wanted a commitment that strong. We broke up. I never even told him that I loved him.” Gabrielle pulled away from Michelle, looking at her sister. Tears were welling up in Gabrielle’s eyes again, threatening to fall.

“When we broke up, it took me ages to get over it. I’m still not fully over it, and I am completely in love with Kyle. I actually ran into him a few days ago, and it brought back all those old feelings. And I guess that’s because we never got a chance at a proper relationship.” Gabrielle reached out to push Michelle’s hair out of her face. “My point is, I used that relationship as a learning experience. I let myself fall too fast with him. I was not going to make that mistake with Kyle. It screwed up some things in our relationship, because Kyle gets frustrated with me not being able to express my feelings as much as he would like me to, but he knows I love him unconditionally.” Gabrielle leaned forward to hug Michelle again. “You will get past this. It is going to take a while and you will never fully get past it, but you will get to a point where your heart doesn’t hurt anymore. Until then, let yourself be depressed. Let yourself cry. Let your heart mourn the loss of this relationship. But just because Jared was too stupid to see what an amazing, beautiful girl you are, doesn’t mean someone else won’t realise it. One day, Michelle, you will turn around, and you will meet someone you realise is even better for you than Jared was. You might not believe me now, but it will happen. You just have to sit back and let it happen.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Michelle wasn’t thinking anymore, all she knew was that He was gone and her best friend was there trying to comfort the mess that He left. “We never plan on these things, Michelle” Michelle sighed/coughed. ”I liked the plans I had…” She was practically whinning now. If He could see her now he would leave her all over again. He was probably glad he wasn’t here to deal with this. He never liked it when Michelle cried. He would of hated it if Michelle had fallen apart like this in front of him. She should be glad he was gone. This was going to be who she is for a little while. People would have to deal with it.

“First loves never leave your heart, I’m afraid. They are with you forever. As much as you try to get over it, you never fully do.” Michelle listened as her sister talked to her. She knew Gabrielle was just trying to help her, but she couldn’t help but say whatever was in her head. ”How would you know? You have Kyle, Kyle won’t leave you.” She coughed again trying to breath more steadily, but it wasn’t really working. It also didn’t help when Gabrielle started talking again. “You’re never going to fully get past it. I get that you had plans. And Jared has royally screwed those plans” She said his name. She couldn’t breathe. She inhaled quickly, but she couldn't control the fact that she was now hyperventalating.

If it hadn’t been for the next couple things Gabrielle said, Michelle probably wouldn’t of been able to control herself. It was probably pure shock that helped her breathe. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Gabrielle had a boyfriend before Kyle and she kept it from Michelle. They were together three or four MONTHS. Michelle pulled away from her sister, tears still running down her cheaks, but at least she was breathing. If she had been still hyperventaltating, she wouldn’t of been able to hear her sister tell her secrets.

Michelle continued to listen with wide eyes as Gabrielle talked about loving some guy Michelle knew nothing about. The fact that Gabrielle STILL wasn’t over it brought about another round of tears for Michelle. Gabrielle had been with Kyle for ages now, and she was still thinking about mystery boy. She nodded when Gab said that she used the mystery relationship as a learning experience. She could understand that, she was one of few people that understood that everything in life had something to learn from.

When Gabrielle hugged her again she hugged her back. She wanted to know who this guy was, but she was going to listen to her sister. She would never admit this out loud, but she knew that Gabrielle could give great advice. People just needed to listen to her. ” You will get past this. It is going to take a while and you will never fully get past it, but you will get to a point where your heart doesn’t hurt anymore. Until then, let yourself be depressed. Let yourself cry. Let your heart mourn the loss of this relationship. But just because Jared was too stupid to see what an amazing, beautiful girl you are, doesn’t mean someone else won’t realise it. One day, Michelle, you will turn around, and you will meet someone you realise is even better for you than Jared was. You might not believe me now, but it will happen. You just have to sit back and let it happen.”

Michelle flinched and held her breathe when Gabrielle said His name again. She exheld and coughed, trying to control herself. She knew Gab was right, she just wasn’t ready to be okay just yet. She sqeezed her best friend tightly before pulling away. She needed answers now. She was still crying, but that was just something she was going to have to ignore. ”Who was he?” She pulled her hair out of her messy pony tail to fix it into a nicer one. She wanted answers and she wasn’t moving until she got it. ”And don’t tell me it’s in the past. I want to know.”
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down