Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
To: Gabrielle Amorcya EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
To: Gabrielle Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
To: Gabrielle Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
To: Gabrielle Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
To: Gabrielle Amorcya EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
To: Gabrielle Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
To: Gabrielle Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
To: Gabrielle Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
To: Gabrielle Amorcya EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

To: Gabrielle Amorcya

Go down

To: Gabrielle Amorcya Empty To: Gabrielle Amorcya

Post  Kyle Chapman Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 am

Gabrielle,

We haven’t talked in almost two weeks now. I don’t like it. I don’t like the fact that I can’t go over to your house without being worried about upsetting you more. I want to be able to see you. I’m worried about you. I’m living with Jared now, so I’ve seen some of Michelle and I know Jared has seen you around your house when he’s visiting your sister. I’m driving Jared crazy not being able to know how you’re doing.

I know you feel like I was pressuring you into doing things you aren’t ready for, but the thing is I don’t need anything more than what you’re ready to give. I love being able to hold your hand. I love spending time with you doing absolutely nothing. I don’t tell you I love you so you’ll have sex with me Gabrielle. I tell you I love you because I really do love you. I love you for who you are. You’re the funny, outgoing, hyper, independent, beautiful girl that I’ve fallen in love with....

MoMo…I’m not asking you to forget the fight, but I am asking you to know that it wasn't my intention to make you feel like you needed to do anything. If you decide you want to keep me in your life, I promise that we’ll continue to take our relationship at your speed. If you don’t want sex right now, that’s okay with me. It doesn’t matter. I just need you in my life MoMo…

Please write me back..

Love,
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down