Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
gabrielle amorcya `` plots EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
gabrielle amorcya `` plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
gabrielle amorcya `` plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
gabrielle amorcya `` plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
gabrielle amorcya `` plots EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
gabrielle amorcya `` plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
gabrielle amorcya `` plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
gabrielle amorcya `` plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
gabrielle amorcya `` plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

gabrielle amorcya `` plots

+7
Ruby Marie Chapman
Alec Edwards
Kyle Chapman
Emily Sophia Adams
Danielle Hale
Michelle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
11 posters

Go down

gabrielle amorcya `` plots Empty gabrielle amorcya `` plots

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:13 pm

gabrielle amorcya `` plots 4696933208_69e2aeeec7
take me, i’m alive
never was a girl with a wicked mind
but everything looks better
when the sun goes down

enemies.
and if your heart stops beating, i’ll be here wondering ;; annoyance
did you get what you deserve? ;; one-sided dislike
the ending of your life ;; slight dislike
and if you get to heaven ;; mutual dislike
i’ll be here waiting ;; serious dislike
babe, did you get what you deserve? ;; love/hate relationship
the end and if your life won’t wait then your heart can’t take this ;; one-sided avoidance
have you heard the news that you’re dead? ;; mutual avoidance
no one ever had much nice to say ;; friends turned enemies
i think they never liked you anyway ;; rivals
oh, take me from the hospital bed ;; enemies
wouldn’t it be grand? it ain’t exactly what you planned ;; bad breakup
and wouldn’t it be great if we were dead? ;; arch enemies

friends.
you come from here, i come from there ;; strangers
you rock out in your room, i rock the world premier ;; just met
we’re more alike than anybody could ever tell ;; awkward friends
friday we’re cool, monday we’re freaks ;; new friends
sometimes we rule, sometimes we can’t even speak ;; frenemies
but we can get out, let loose and ell oh ell ;; enemies turned friends
and it may seem cliché for me to want to say that you’re not alone ;; former friends
and you can all me uncool, but it’s a simple fact: i’ve got your back ;; average friends
‘cause we’re one and the same, we’re anything but ordinary ;; family friends
one and the same, i think we’re almost legendary ;; casual friends
you and me, the perfect team, chasing down the dream ;; partner in crime
we’re one and the same ;; best friends

lovers.
before i fall, too fast ;; past attraction
kiss me quick, but make it last ;; current attraction
so i can see how badly this will hurt me, when you say goodbye ;; mutual attraction
keep it sweet, keep it slow ;; flirtation
let the future pass, and don’t let go ;; one night stand
but tonight i could fall too soon under this beautiful moonlight ;; friends with benefits
but you’re so hypnotising ;; one-sided crush
you’ve got me laughing while i sing ;; mutual crush
you’ve got me smiling in my sleep ;; casual dating - no strings attached
and i can see this unravelling ;; serious dating - monogamous
your love is where i’m falling ;; in love
but please don’t catch me ;; otp

Code:
[*code][img]three[/img][img]avatars[/img][img]please[/img]
[size=2][color=#housecolourhere][b][u]namehere[/b][/u] - age|year|house[/color]
relationships
listed
here
please
[b][color=#housecolourhere]so, -insertnamehere- was like,[/color][/b] "what do you think of caleb?"
[b][color= #5400E3]and then i was all,[/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size][*/code]
House colours are as follows:
Othello = #5400E3
Malvolio = #E95959
Aramia = #36B292
Staff = #650892
Outside of Oasis Hill = #B7DE4C

Note: When posting on Gabrielle's plot page, please post a coded and a non-coded version, thanks.

Last edited by Gabrielle Amorcya on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

gabrielle amorcya `` plots Empty Re: gabrielle amorcya `` plots

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:51 am

ladies

Michelle Amorcya - 16|6th|Othello
12|38
michelle said: "Gabrielle and I go way back. Like. Way. Before I was born you know? I don't know what I'd do without her. She makes life fun and exciting. Some kids around school hate going home for breaks because they leave their friends, but I don't have that problem. I was born with a best friend, so I don't find myself bored that often. We can say crap about stuff to each other and know without a doubt that it won't get around the school. She's got my back. And I've got hers. Always." and i was all: "Michelle might be my sister, but she's my best friend, too. Nobody is as great a friend as Michelle is. She's the one I go to with all of my problems. She's the one I sit up late at night with pigging out on chocolate bitching about boys. She knows me inside and out. I'm lucky to have her as a sister, but I'm luckier to have her as a best friend."

Danielle Kathryn Hale - 16|6th|Aramia
11|12
danielle said: Gabs is the most hilarious person, I think I've ever met in my whole entire life. She definitely spices up my days around here and I can trust her with alot y'know? I've known her since first year, and we just grew closer over time. I've told her my deepest secrets and I know she won't tell them to anyone, and it's like she knows what I'm thinking sometime. Gabby knows how I feel about certain people, what I'll do to get away from them and why I prefer blue gummies to pink ones. Gabrielle is my bestest friend here and I wouldn't trade her in for the world." and i was all: DAN UNDA. The greatest Australian girl to ever walk the halls of Oasis Hill Academy. We became friends in our first year here, and we've only become stronger since. Other than Michelle, Dan Unda is the only person I trust COMPLETELY. She means the world to me, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Like Michelle, Dan Unda knows me inside and out. She knows what makes me laugh, what makes me tick, what I adore, what I despise... she knows EVERYTHING about me. My deepest, darkest secret to my biggest fear. If she were a male, or if I was a lesbian, I would totally do her. I love Dan Unda, and I'm not afraid of letting her know it."

lyndal oakley - 15|5th|Aramia
11|12
lyndal said: "i reckon gabby's fantastic. she's always there for me when i need it, and i try to do the same for her. apparently i need to come 'out of my shell' which'll probably involve nudity at some point. but, 'side from that, gabs is brilliant. and i won't do a nudie run unless i get a sandwich board for my boobies." and i was all: "LYNNEH! What would I do without this little Asian girl? She keeps me sane. She brings me back down to Earth when I'm caught up in the clouds. I adore her to bits. And I don't care what she says, I WILL MAKE HER DO A NUDIE RUN BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT. She will come ALL the way out of her shell once I'm done with her."

Adrienne Taylor - sixteen|sixth|Othello
11|12|39|
adrienne said: "I often find myself sining and dancing with Gabs when ever we hang out. I'm really glad her sister and her are my room mates or else school would be a bore. I have been able to write some really good songs with Gabs and some really funny ones as well. Some times we just hang out and think of the funniest things we can and then write songs about them. She's always encouraged me to do things I wouldn't normally do and I'm a better person because of her. Without her I wouldn't be who I am today. I never have to be someone I'm not around her and I always find it easy to smile around her after all her smile and laugh are contagious so who wouldn't around her?” and i was all: "When Adrienne and I both got sorted into Othello, there was really only two choices that had to be made. Hate her, or love her. It's impossible to hate Adrienne. She's so outgoing, so funny... she comes out with the most random things, and it's hilarious. More often than not, I find myself singing and dancing with Adri when we're supposed to be doing homework. She writes the best songs, and I do what I can to encourage her. She's a great person, inside and out. I never have to be a different person around her. She let's me be whoever I want to be, even if that person is the stuck up little rich girl that I was when I first came to Oasis Hill. Adri sticks by me through everything."

Melody Ackerman - 17|7th|Malvolio
02|25|28
melody said: "Gabrielle and I got off on the wrong foot from the moment we met. She doesn't like me for some reason, I have never done anything to cause her to dislike me as much as she seems to. I know her family owns the School and the island, but that doesn't mean much in my book. I have never been one to suck up to someone just because of their family holdings. My father could have bought an island and built a school if he had been minded to, but he had more important work to do, being on the board at Gringotts. She seems to dislike my friends also, her loss, when it comes to who to invite to my little parties, she won't be on the A list for sure." and i was all: “Melody? She's friends with Columbine, isn't she? I've spoken to her about as much as I've spoken to Columbine. Once. In my second year. I dislike her by association. Danielle doesn't like her, because she has suspicions that Melody likes Alec. And I must say, I believe Danielle when she says that. Everyone has seen the way Melody looks at Alec, it's not right. He and Dani have been together for ages, I doubt they're gonna break up any time soon. Other than that, I really have nothing against Melody. But hey, friends stick together, right? As long as Dani hates Melody, I'll dislike her, too.”

Last edited by Gabrielle Amorcya on Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:33 am; edited 9 times in total
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:52 am

&& gentlemen

The infamous Billie Baxter - 16|5th|Aramia
11|12|6|14
billie said: "Oh my, Gabrielle, that little fireball and me certainly didn't start out on the best of footings. At sight, it was instant hate. She though I was a prettyboy poser, a schmoozer and a shmuck. I thought she was a prissy little know it all who thought she was better then everyone. Honestly, we never gave each other a chance. So basically, I'd say it was not going so well in my first year. But over the summer, the raging fire of hate became dying embers, and we honestly hardly thought of each other. When we came back to school, I fully excpected little miss Amorcya to be exactly the same. But as fate had it, we had a conversation. And within that conversation, we came to realise that we had been complete and total fools about the whole thing. We hadn't given a chance. Since then, you could say we've grown closer. I dare even call her one of my best friends. It's funny how things work out some times..." and i was all: "Oh Billie, my prettyboy poser. We've been through so much. We started off on the wrong foot, but look at us now. Practically inseparable. If it weren't for the difference in house, gender and year, we'd be connected at the hip. WHY Chapman put you in Aramia is a mystery to me. But we've come a long way. Billie is the nicest guy I know, friends with everyone, even his enemies. Honestly, they can't help but be awed by him. I do feel like Billie and I have a deeper connection than I do with most of my friends, like he understands me a bit better than they do. I feel like he understands why I am the way I am. He doesn't judge me for it (thank Merlin). I couldn't ask for a better friend. Seriously."

Kyle Chapman - 17|Seventh|Aramia
11|15|22|24|30
Kyle said: "Gabrielle. She's...great. She confuses the hell out of me, but she's great. Bad part about her and I is that she absolutly hates Jared. And well, Jared being one of my best buds, it makes things a tad...weird for the two of us. I never really had a problem with her. She's one of those girls where you either love her or hate her. And well I lean toward the..well. Uh. She's a great person, fun, energetic, obnoxious in a good way. I'm not entirely sure where we're going with our relationship, but so far it's going well. Wish I could read her mind, so I'd know what the hell she's thinking though. and i was all: "UGH KYLE. Oh, no wait. No, I can't say that anymore, can I? So... um. Kyle is great, I guess. You know, things are still a bit weird between us because I absolutely LOATHE his bestie. But it's cause for some amusing arguments. Of course, I can't hang with Kyle if he's around Jared. I really do like Kyle, but I'm afraid to tell him just how much I like him. Kyle's a sweet guy, and the past six months with him have been great. I'm not sure if I can see us becoming what Alec and Dani or Michelle and Jared are, but maybe there's hope for us. Who knows."

jasper emerson - 17|7th|Aramia
3|25|26|
Jasper said: "Gabrielle and I's relationship can only be described as...complicated. I'm never sure if she likes or despises me, hence why I never call her 'Gabs'; frankly, I'm not one for triviality so I just tend to be the nice guy I always am and leave it at that. It's not worth the drama, you know? She's not horrible, and I like her, it's usually just a bit awkward and I don't do well with awkward." and i was all: "Jasper? Ew. He's Jared's friend. My relationship with Jasper is somewhat complicated. On one hand, I want to hate him because he's like, besties with Jared. But on the other hand there's more fingers I want to like him because he's friends with Kyle. It's a dilemma, and I have the same problem with Kyle. There's something about Jasper, something deeper than him just being friends with a person I hate. His... niceness. Nobody can be that nice! Seriously, I really don't care if he's a vampire or anything, but haven't we been raised to think vampires are bloodthirsty maniacs? What's up with Jasper, then? I've never even seen him drink blood! I really don't know what to think of Jasper. He's friends with Alec, so I've heard, so that's two points in his favour, I guess. But, friends with Jared... seriously."

Last edited by Gabrielle Amorcya on Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Name: Michelle Amorcya
Year: Sixth
House: Othello
History?: They met in the Womb?
Relationship number/s: 12,, 38
Your thoughts: "Gabrielle and I go way back. Like. Way. Before I was born you know? I don't know what I'd do without her. She makes life fun and exciting. Some kids around school hate going home for breaks because they leave their friends, but I don't have that problem. I was born with a best friend, so I don't find myself bored that often. We can say crap about stuff to each other and know without a doubt that it won't get around the school. She's got my back. And I've got hers. Always."
Gabrielle's thoughts: "Michelle might be my sister, but she's my best friend, too. Nobody is as great a friend as Michelle is. She's the one I go to with all of my problems. She's the one I sit up late at night with pigging out on chocolate bitching about boys. She knows me inside and out. I'm lucky to have her as a sister, but I'm luckier to have her as a best friend."

Code:
[size=10][b]Name:[/b] Michelle Amorcya
[b]Age:[/b] 15 going on 16
[b]Year:[/b] Sixth
[b]House:[/b] Othello
[b]History?:[/b] They met in the Womb?
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] 12,, 38
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] "Gabrielle and I go way back. Like. Way. Before I was born you know? I don't know what I'd do without her. She makes life fun and exciting. Some kids around school hate going home for breaks because they leave their friends, but I don't have that problem. I was born with a best friend, so I don't find myself bored that often. We can say crap about stuff to each other and know without a doubt that it won't get around the school. She's got my back. And I've got hers. Always."
[b]Gabrielle's thoughts:[/b] "Michelle might be my sister, but she's my best friend, too. Nobody is as great a friend as Michelle is. She's the one I go to with all of my problems. She's the one I sit up late at night with pigging out on chocolate bitching about boys. She knows me inside and out. I'm lucky to have her as a sister, but I'm luckier to have her as a best friend."[/size]
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:25 am

Code:
[b][u][size=10][color=#36B292]Danielle Kathryn Hale[/u][/b] - 16|6th|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#36B292]Danielle said: Gabs is the most hilarious person, I think I've ever met in my whole entire life. She definitely spices up my days around here and I can trust her with alot y'know? I've known her since first year, and we just grew closer over time. I've told her my deepest secrets and I know she won't tell them to anyone, and it's like she knows what I'm thinking sometime. Gabby knows how I feel about certain people, what I'll do to get away from them and why I prefer blue gummies to pink ones. Gabrielle is my bestest friend here and I wouldn't trade her in for the world.[/color][/b] [b][color=#5400E3]and i was all: DAN UNDA. The greatest Australian girl to ever walk the halls of Oasis Hill Academy. We became friends in our first year here, and we've only become stronger since. Other than Michelle, Dan Unda is the only person I trust COMPLETELY. She means the world to me, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Like Michelle, Dan Unda knows me inside and out. She knows what makes me laugh, what makes me tick, what I adore, what I despise... she knows EVERYTHING about me. My deepest, darkest secret to my biggest fear. [strike]If she were a male, or if I was a lesbian, I would totally do her[/strike]. I love Dan Unda, and I'm not afraid of letting her know it.[/color][/b][/size]

Danielle Kathryn Hale - 16|6th|Aramia
11|12
Danielle said: Gabs is the most hilarious person, I think I've ever met in my whole entire life. She definitely spices up my days around here and I can trust her with alot y'know? I've known her since first year, and we just grew closer over time. I've told her my deepest secrets and I know she won't tell them to anyone, and it's like she knows what I'm thinking sometime. Gabby knows how I feel about certain people, what I'll do to get away from them and why I prefer blue gummies to pink ones. Gabrielle is my bestest friend here and I wouldn't trade her in for the world. and i was all: DAN UNDA. The greatest Australian girl to ever walk the halls of Oasis Hill Academy. We became friends in our first year here, and we've only become stronger since. Other than Michelle, Dan Unda is the only person I trust COMPLETELY. She means the world to me, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. Like Michelle, Dan Unda knows me inside and out. She knows what makes me laugh, what makes me tick, what I adore, what I despise... she knows EVERYTHING about me. My deepest, darkest secret to my biggest fear. If she were a male, or if I was a lesbian, I would totally do her. I love Dan Unda, and I'm not afraid of letting her know it.
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:44 am

Nicola Dawson - 17|7th|Aramia
10|13
Nicky said: "Gabby's darling! She makes me laugh, which is totally prime, what more can I want? But there is more! She's always happy and she's so willing, which is awesome, she never misses out on a chance to have fun so we suit each other in that way. And she's very trustworthy. I don't have many secrets, but the ones I do have I know she'll keep! Oh, but...I remember how she was in her early school years... I'm so glad she's changed and grown as a person. It's something to really be proud of. I'm certainly proud of her!" and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Nicola Dawson[/u][/b] - 17|7th|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]10[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]13[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#36B292]Nicky said:[/color][/b] "Gabby's darling! She makes me laugh, which is totally prime, what more can I want? But there [i]is[/i] more! She's always happy and she's so willing, which is awesome, she never misses out on a chance to have fun so we suit each other in that way. And she's very trustworthy. I don't have many secrets, but the ones I do have I know she'll keep! Oh, but...I remember how she was in her early school years... I'm so glad she's changed and grown as a person. It's something to really be proud of. I'm certainly proud of her!" [b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/color][/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]lyndal oakley[/u][/b] - 15|5th|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#36B292]lyndal said:[/color][/b] "i reckon gabby's fantastic. she's always there for me when i need it, and i try to do the same for her. apparently i need to come 'out of my shell' which'll probably involve nudity at some point. but, 'side from that, gabs is brilliant. and i won't do a nudie run unless i get a sandwich board for my boobies." [b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/color][/b] "LYNNEH! What would I do without this little Asian girl? She keeps me sane. She brings me back down to Earth when I'm caught up in the clouds. I adore her to bits. And I don't care what she says, I WILL MAKE HER DO A NUDIE RUN BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT. She will come ALL the way out of her shell once I'm done with her."[/size]

lyndal oakley - 15|5th|Aramia
11|12
lyndal said: "i reckon gabby's fantastic. she's always there for me when i need it, and i try to do the same for her. apparently i need to come 'out of my shell' which'll probably involve nudity at some point. but, 'side from that, gabs is brilliant. and i won't do a nudie run unless i get a sandwich board for my boobies." and i was all: "LYNNEH! What would I do without this little Asian girl? She keeps me sane. She brings me back down to Earth when I'm caught up in the clouds. I adore her to bits. And I don't care what she says, I WILL MAKE HER DO A NUDIE RUN BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT. She will come ALL the way out of her shell once I'm done with her."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Melody Ackerman - 17|7th|Malvolio
02|25|28
Melody said: Gabrielle and I got off on the wrong foot from the moment we met. She doesn't like me for some reason, I have never done anything to cause her to dislike me as much as she seems to. I know her family owns the School and the island, but that doesn't mean much in my book. I have never been one to suck up to someone just because of their family holdings. My father could have bought an island and built a school if he had been minded to, but he had more important work to do, being on the board at Gringotts. She seems to dislike my friends also, her loss, when it comes to who to invite to my little parties, she won't be on the A list for sure.and i was all: “Melody? She's friends with Columbine, isn't she? I've spoken to her about as much as I've spoken to Columbine. Once. In my second year. I dislike her by association. Danielle doesn't like her, because she has suspicions that Melody likes Alec. And I must say, I believe Danielle when she says that. Everyone has seen the way Melody looks at Alec, it's not right. He and Dani have been together for ages, I doubt they're gonna break up any time soon. Other than that, I really have nothing against Melody. But hey, friends stick together, right? As long as Dani hates Melody, I'll dislike her, too.”

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#E95959]Melody Ackerman[/u][/b] - 17|7th|Malvolio[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]02[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]28[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#E95959]Melody said:[/color][/b] Gabrielle and I got off on the wrong foot from the moment we met. She doesn't like me for some reason, I have never done anything to cause her to dislike me as much as she seems to.  I know her family owns the School and the island, but that doesn't mean much in my book.  I have never been one to suck up to someone just because of their family holdings.  My father could have bought an island and built a school if he had been minded to, but he had more important work to do, being on the board at Gringotts.  She seems to dislike my friends also, her loss, when it comes to who to invite to my little parties, she won't be on the A list for sure.[b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/color][/b] “Melody? She's friends with Columbine, isn't she? I've spoken to her about as much as I've spoken to Columbine. Once. In my second year. I dislike her by association. Danielle doesn't like her, because she has suspicions that Melody likes Alec. And I must say, I believe Danielle when she says that. Everyone has seen the way Melody looks at Alec, it's not right. He and Dani have been together for ages, I doubt they're gonna break up any time soon. Other than that, I really have nothing against Melody. But hey, friends stick together, right? As long as Dani hates Melody, I'll dislike her, too.”[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36b292]The infamous Billie Baxter[/u][/b] - 16|5th|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]6[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]14[/color]
[size=10][b][color=housecolourhere]Billie Baxter said:[/color][/b] "Oh my, Gabrielle, that little fireball and me certainly didn't start out on the best of footings. At sight, it was instant hate. She though I was a prettyboy poser, a schmoozer and a shmuck. I thought she was a prissy little know it all who thought she was better then everyone. Honestly, we never gave each other a chance. So basically, I'd say it was not going so well in my first year. But over the summer, the raging fire of hate became dying embers, and we honestly hardly thought of each other. When we came back to school, I fully excpected little miss Amorcya to be exactly the same. But as fate had it, we had a conversation. And within that conversation, we came to realise that we had been complete and total fools about the whole thing. We hadn't given a chance. Since then, you could say we've grown closer. I dare even call her one of my best friends. It's funny how things work out some times..." [b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/color][/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

The infamous Billie Baxter - 16|5th|Aramia
11|12|6|14
Billie Baxter said: "Oh my, Gabrielle... that little fireball and me certainly didn't start out on the best of footings. At sight, it was instant hate. She though I was a prettyboy poser, a schmoozer and a shmuck. I thought she was a prissy little know it all who thought she was better then everyone. Honestly, we never gave each other a chance. So basically, I'd say it was not going so well in my first year. But over the summer, the raging fire of hate became dying embers, and we honestly hardly thought of each other. When we came back to school, I fully excpected little miss Amorcya to be exactly the same. But as fate had it, we had a conversation. And within that conversation, we came to realise that we had been complete and total fools about the whole thing. We hadn't given a chance. Since then, you could say we've grown closer. I dare even call her one of my best friends. It's funny how things work out some times..." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:30 am

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=housecolourhere]Adrienne Taylor[/u][/b] - sixteen|sixth|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]39[/color]|
[size=10][b][color=housecolourhere]-Adrienne- said:[/color][/b] "I often find myself sining and dancing with Gabs when ever we hang out. I'm really glad her sister and her are my room mates or else school would be a bore. I have been able to write some really good songs with Gabs and some really funny ones as well. Some times we just hang out and think of the funniest things we can and then write songs about them. She's always encouraged me to do things I wouldn't normally do and I'm a better person because of her. Without her I wouldn't be who I am today. I never have to be someone I'm not around her and I always find it easy to smile around her after all her smile and laugh are contagious so who wouldn't around her?”
[b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/color][/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Adrienne Taylor - sixteen|sixth|Othello
11|12|39|
-Adrienne- said: "I often find myself sining and dancing with Gabs when ever we hang out. I'm really glad her sister and her are my room mates or else school would be a bore. I have been able to write some really good songs with Gabs and some really funny ones as well. Some times we just hang out and think of the funniest things we can and then write songs about them. She's always encouraged me to do things I wouldn't normally do and I'm a better person because of her. Without her I wouldn't be who I am today. I never have to be someone I'm not around her and I always find it easy to smile around her after all her smile and laugh are contagious so who wouldn't around her?”
and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:21 am

Emily Sophia Adams - 17|Seventh|Othello
03|04|28|32|
Emily said: "I wouldn't say Gabrielle and I were best friends. We really do not get on... at all. Since Dani and Alec are going out though, it sorta makes sense that we would have to hang out sometime. This means that we remain civilised while I'm around Alec and Danielle because otherwise things could be messed up. Gabrielle is a nice girl I suppose but she really needs to relax, take some time to actually chill rather than worrying where her friend is half the time. I wonder where Alec is but I'm not going to run around the castle for him, right? Gabrielle and I are sort of, friends, if you could call it that. It's not as if I'll have a full blown chat in the corridor with her, just a little hi if Alec is around or something. It's totally awkward between us. I don't like the girl!" and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Emily Sophia Adams[/u][/b] - 17|Seventh|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]03[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]04[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]28[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]32[/color]|
[b][color=#5400E3][size=14]Emily said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"I wouldn't say Gabrielle and I were best friends. We really do not get on... at all. Since Dani and Alec are going out though, it sorta makes sense that we would have to hang out sometime. This means that we remain civilised while I'm around Alec and Danielle because otherwise things could be messed up. Gabrielle is a nice girl I suppose but she really needs to relax, take some time to actually chill rather than worrying where her friend is half the time. I wonder where Alec is but I'm not going to run around the castle for him, right? Gabrielle and I are sort of, friends, if you could call it that. It's not as if I'll have a full blown chat in the corridor with her, just a little hi if Alec is around or something. It's totally awkward between us. I don't like the girl!"[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 25, 2009 8:02 pm

jasper emerson - 17|7th|Aramia
3|25|26|
Jasper said: "Gabrielle and I's relationship can only be described as...complicated. I'm never sure if she likes or despises me, hence why I never call her 'Gabs'; frankly, I'm not one for triviality so I just tend to be the nice guy I always am and leave it at that. It's not worth the drama, you know? She's not horrible, and I like her, it's usually just a bit awkward and I don't do well with awkward. and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]jasper emerson[/u][/b] - 17|7th|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]3[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]26[/color]|
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]Jasper said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Gabrielle and I's relationship can only be described as...complicated. I'm never sure if she likes or despises me, hence why I never call her 'Gabs'; frankly, I'm not one for triviality so I just tend to be the nice guy I always am and leave it at that. It's not worth the drama, you know? She's not horrible, and I like her, it's usually just a bit awkward and I don't do well with awkward. [/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Chapman Mon May 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Kyle Chapman[/u][/b] - 17|Seventh|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]15[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]22[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK][strike]24[/strike][/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]30[/color]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]Kyle said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10] "Gabrielle. She's...great. She confuses the hell out of me, but she's great. Bad part about her and I is that she absolutly hates Jared. And well, Jared being one of my best buds, it makes things a tad...weird for the two of us. I never really had a problem with her. She's one of those girls where you either love her or hate her. And well I lean toward the..well. Uh. She's a great person, fun, energetic, obnoxious in a good way. I'm not entirely sure where we're going with our relationship, but so far it's going well. Wish I could read her mind, so I'd know what the hell she's thinking though.
[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"UGH KYLE. Oh, no wait. No, I can't say that anymore, can I? So... um. Kyle is great, I guess. You know, things are still a bit weird between us because I absolutely LOATHE his bestie. But it's cause for some amusing arguments. Of course, I can't hang with Kyle if he's around Jared. I really do like Kyle, but I'm afraid to tell him just how much I like him. Kyle's a sweet guy, and the past six months with him have been great. I'm not sure if I can see us becoming what Alec and Dani or Michelle and Jared are, but maybe there's hope for us. Who knows."[/size]

Kyle Chapman - 17|Seventh|Aramia
11|15|22|24|30
Kyle said: "Gabrielle. She's...great. She confuses the hell out of me, but she's great. Bad part about her and I is that she absolutly hates Jared. And well, Jared being one of my best buds, it makes things a tad...weird for the two of us. I never really had a problem with her. She's one of those girls where you either love her or hate her. And well I lean toward the..well. Uh. She's a great person, fun, energetic, obnoxious in a good way. I'm not entirely sure where we're going with our relationship, but so far it's going well. Wish I could read her mind, so I'd know what the hell she's thinking though.
and i was all: "UGH KYLE. Oh, no wait. No, I can't say that anymore, can I? So... um. Kyle is great, I guess. You know, things are still a bit weird between us because I absolutely LOATHE his bestie. But it's cause for some amusing arguments. Of course, I can't hang with Kyle if he's around Jared. I really do like Kyle, but I'm afraid to tell him just how much I like him. Kyle's a sweet guy, and the past six months with him have been great. I'm not sure if I can see us becoming what Alec and Dani or Michelle and Jared are, but maybe there's hope for us. Who knows."
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Stephen Griffin - 16|Fifth|Aramia
13|31
-Stephen said: *Sigh* I'm sorry you had to ask about her. There are few people I cannot find a way to get along with, and even fewer whom I dislike in return. Gabrielle is one of those fewer. I don't know, she has just such a haughty attitude towards me, it's pushed me to the point where I actually reciprocate some of the feelings of ill will. Do you realize how hard that is to do to me? I mean, there are people like Dani and Adrienne who I don't mind in the least, even if they avoid me I still try to be on their good side. But Gabrielle, ugh. Can't believe I had a baby crush on her a few years back, don't know what possessed me to those thoughts. Well, whatever. If she can't reconcile her feelings towards me, there's nothing I'm willing to do to change her mind
and i was all:

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Stephen Griffin[/u][/b] - 16|Fifth|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]13[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]31[/color]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]-Stephen said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]*Sigh* I'm sorry you had to ask about her. There are few people I cannot find a way to get along with, and even fewer whom I dislike in return. Gabrielle is one of those fewer. I don't know, she has just such a haughty attitude towards me, it's pushed me to the point where I actually reciprocate some of the feelings of ill will. Do you realize how hard that is to do to me? I mean, there are people like Dani and Adrienne who I don't mind in the least, even if they avoid me I still try to be on their good side. But Gabrielle, ugh. Can't believe I had a baby crush on her a few years back, don't know what possessed me to those thoughts. Well, whatever. If she can't reconcile her feelings towards me, there's nothing I'm willing to do to change her mind[/size]
[b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] 

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:32 am

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Alec Edwards[/u][/b] - 17|7|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]1o[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]3o[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]34[/color]
[b][color=#5400E3][size=14]Alec said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Gabrielle is the most confusing girl I've ever come across. She spends half of her time trying to keep Dani away from me, and then spends the other half of her time trying to convince everyone that I'm gay. Sometimes, I think she has more of a relationship with Dani than I do. Wherever Dani is, Gabrielle is sure to be close behind. She follows Dani around like a lovesick puppy, honestly. I don't mind Gabrielle, to be honest. She's dating my best mate, so I kinda have to make an effort to be nice. It's not really that hard to be nice to Gabrielle. She's a sweet girl, really. She just needs to stop thinking she's better than everyone else. Oh, but the mood swings on this girl. Honestly! She can go from happy to crazy in 3.2 seconds FLAT. She doesn't like to be told she's wrong. But Gabrielle and I have a good system. She calls me gay, I call her a whore. It's all good."[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"It's not that I HATE Alec. It's more the fact that he's ALWAYS AROUND when I'm trying to hang with Danielle. Don't get me wrong, I think Dani and Alec are cute. Sickeningly so. But I could't think of a better person for her. They're completely in love, anyone who spends five seconds with them and sees the way they look at each other can tell you that. But sometimes, it just gets to be too much. I mean, WE GET IT. YOU'RE IN LOVE. Other than that, I really have no problem with Alec. He gives me that big brother figure I never had. We have a good system. I'll pick on him and tell him that he's gay, he'll pick on me and tell me that I'm a whore. It works. And it's funny. But if he'd just give me FIVE FREAKING MINUTES alone with Dani, then life would be good."[/size]

Alec Edwards - 17|7|Othello
1o|25|3o|34
Alec said: "Gabrielle is the most confusing girl I've ever come across. She spends half of her time trying to keep Dani away from me, and then spends the other half of her time trying to convince everyone that I'm gay. Sometimes, I think she has more of a relationship with Dani than I do. Wherever Dani is, Gabrielle is sure to be close behind. She follows Dani around like a lovesick puppy, honestly. I don't mind Gabrielle, to be honest. She's dating my best mate, so I kinda have to make an effort to be nice. It's not really that hard to be nice to Gabrielle. She's a sweet girl, really. She just needs to stop thinking she's better than everyone else. Oh, but the mood swings on this girl. Honestly! She can go from happy to crazy in 3.2 seconds FLAT. She doesn't like to be told she's wrong. But Gabrielle and I have a good system. She calls me gay, I call her a whore. It's all good." and i was all: "It's not that I HATE Alec. It's more the fact that he's ALWAYS AROUND when I'm trying to hang with Danielle. Don't get me wrong, I think Dani and Alec are cute. Sickeningly so. But I could't think of a better person for her. They're completely in love, anyone who spends five seconds with them and sees the way they look at each other can tell you that. But sometimes, it just gets to be too much. I mean, WE GET IT. YOU'RE IN LOVE. Other than that, I really have no problem with Alec. He gives me that big brother figure I never had. We have a good system. I'll pick on him and tell him that he's gay, he'll pick on me and tell me that I'm a whore. It works. And it's funny. But if he'd just give me FIVE FREAKING MINUTES alone with Dani, then life would be good."
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 am

Ruby Marie Chapman - 17|7|Aramia
25|27|28|35
Ruby said: "Gabrielle Amorcya is the absolute bane of my existence. I can't stand her. She thinks she's so effing great because of who her parents are. Who gives a rat's ass? So what, her parents own the island and the school. When was the last time they actually stepped foot on the island or inside the school? From what I've heard, Gabrielle's parents spend more time away from their home than they do in it. That doesn't surprise me. I mean, look at what they got for a daughter. And as far as her relationship with Kyle... well, I give it another two months. Honestly, I don't know what Kyle see's in her. Sure, she's rich. She's got the breeding. She has absolutely no brains. She doesn't even show Kyle the affection he deserves from a girl. She spends more time with that 'Danielle' girl than she does with Kyle. They've been together six months and she hasn't even told him that she loves him. What the hell is up with that? As far as I'm concerned, she's using Kyle. I'm not having that. Gabrielle will be out of the picture soon enough. Kyle won't put up with her shit for long." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Ruby Marie Chapman[/u][/b] - 17|7|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]27[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]28[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]35[/color]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]Ruby said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Gabrielle Amorcya is the absolute bane of my existence. I can't stand her. She thinks she's so effing great because of who her parents are. Who gives a rat's ass? So what, her parents own the island and the school. When was the last time they actually stepped foot on the island or inside the school? From what I've heard, Gabrielle's parents spend more time away from their home than they do in it. That doesn't surprise me. I mean, look at what they got for a daughter. And as far as her relationship with Kyle... well, I give it another two months. Honestly, I don't know what Kyle see's in her. Sure, she's rich. She's got the breeding. She has absolutely no brains. She doesn't even show Kyle the affection he deserves from a girl. She spends more time with that 'Danielle' girl than she does with Kyle. They've been together six months and she hasn't even told him that she loves him. What the hell is up with that? As far as I'm concerned, she's using Kyle. I'm not having that. Gabrielle will be out of the picture soon enough. Kyle won't put up with her shit for long."[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Hale Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:28 am

gabrielle amorcya `` plots Ashton_kutcher_021 gabrielle amorcya `` plots Ashton_kutcher_002 gabrielle amorcya `` plots Ashton_kutcher_022
Charlie - 18|Previously Othello|Outside OHA
One-sided crush
Family friends
Past/Current attraction
so, Charlie was like, "Little Gabrielle! I've known her since she was little, ever since Danielle met her at Kangaroo Point Pre-academy, I was only a year older and back then girls were nasty. Since seeing her at Oasis Hill in my second year, it was a complete change. She's always been in that category 'sisters hot best friend' and never come out of that. Gabrielle is everything I wanted Danielle to be. I've always been able to get on with her, and know that she's one of the people that you can trust with pretty much anything. I don't think I'll forget all those memories of the little Gabrielle that used to run around the house with Danielle! I think I saw her around Woodberg recently, she's certainly changed a fair bit."and i was all:
"leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size]

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/ashton_kutcher_021.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/ashton_kutcher_002.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/ashton_kutcher_022.jpg[/img]
[size=12][color=#B7DE4C][b][u]Charlie[/b][/u] - 18|Previously Othello|Outside OHA[/color]
One-sided crush
Family friends
Past/Current attraction
[b][color=#B7DE4C]so, Charlie was like,[/color][/b] "Little Gabrielle! I've known her since she was little, ever since Danielle met her at Kangaroo Point Pre-academy, I was only a year older and back then girls were nasty. Since seeing her at Oasis Hill in my second year, it was a complete change. She's always been in that category 'sisters hot best friend' and never come out of that. Gabrielle is everything I wanted Danielle to be. I've always been able to get on with her, and know that she's one of the people that you can trust with pretty much anything. I don't think I'll forget all those memories of the little Gabrielle that used to run around the house with Danielle! I think I saw her around Woodberg recently, she's certainly [i]changed[/i] a fair bit." [b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size]
Charlie Hale
Charlie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ella Raines Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 am

gabrielle amorcya `` plots Brookelle_Bones_005gabrielle amorcya `` plots Brookelle_Bones_004gabrielle amorcya `` plots Brookelle_Bones_020
Ella Grace Raines – 15|Fifth|Othello
and if your heart stops beating, i’ll be here wondering ;; annoyance
and if you get to heaven ;; mutual dislike
i’ll be here waiting ;; serious dislike
have you heard the news that you’re dead? ;; mutual avoidance
i think they never liked you anyway ;; rivals
oh, take me from the hospital bed ;; enemies
so, Ella was like, "Ugh. I know we’re supposed to ‘respect our elders’ and all, but seriously. Is this girl for real? She’s the daughter of that stupid actress, Janette Amorcya and that guy who calls himself an ‘author’ and a ‘researcher’ David Amorcya. She came to the school all, ‘Oh, look at me. I have super famous parents who bought an island and put a school on it.’ And she expects us to take her seriously? What the hell has she done with her life? She was this innocent looking blonde girl who, from what I have heard, has never had sex even though she’s been with that boyfriend of hers for a year or something. Seriously, if she’s not going to hit that, then I will. Let him go so the rest of us can have a turn, honey. And what the hell has happened to her? She went from being this baby faced little annoying thing to this rat with bleached blonde hair and panda eyes. Like, if she’s trying to make herself look tough, it’s not working. Unfortunately, I have had one too many encounters with this girl, and her sister, too. Ugh, don’t even get me started on her sister. They’re just as bad as each other. And what the hell is up with that friend of hers, going and getting herself knocked up when she hasn’t even graduated yet? I don’t even... ugh. Seriously, the Amorcya twins think they’re so great because they’re the product of a drunken night between two ‘famous’ people. They’re not that super. Maria and I are the daughters of the freaking Minister of Magic. Do you see us lording it all over the place? No. The Amorcya twins just need to shut up, sit down, and learn who’s in charge."
and then i was all, "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Brookelle_Bones_005.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Brookelle_Bones_004.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Brookelle_Bones_020.jpg [/img]
[size=10][color=#5400E3][b][u]Ella Grace Raines[/b][/u] – 15|Fifth|Othello[/color]
[color=#000033]and if your heart stops beating, i’ll be here wondering ;; annoyance[/color]
[color=#0000CC]and if you get to heaven ;; mutual dislike[/color]
[color=#0000FF]i’ll be here waiting ;; serious dislike[/color]
[color=#003399]have you heard the news that you’re dead? ;; mutual avoidance[/color]
[color=#003333]i think they never liked you anyway ;; rivals[/color]
[color=#003300]oh, take me from the hospital bed ;; enemies[/color]
[b][color=#5400E3]so, Ella was like,[/color][/b] "Ugh. I know we’re supposed to ‘respect our elders’ and all, but [i]seriously[/i]. Is this girl for real? She’s the daughter of that stupid actress, Janette Amorcya and that guy who calls himself an ‘author’ and a ‘researcher’ David Amorcya. She came to the school all, ‘Oh, look at me. I have super famous parents who bought an island and put a school on it.’ And she expects us to take her seriously? What the hell has she done with her life? She was this innocent looking blonde girl who, from what I have heard, has never had sex even though she’s been with that boyfriend of hers for a year or something. Seriously, if she’s not going to hit that, then I will. Let him go so the rest of us can have a turn, honey. And what the hell has happened to her? She went from being this baby faced little annoying thing to this rat with bleached blonde hair and panda eyes. Like, if she’s trying to make herself look tough, it’s not working. Unfortunately, I have had one too many encounters with this girl, and her sister, too. Ugh, don’t even get me started on her sister. They’re just as bad as each other. And what the hell is up with that friend of hers, going and getting herself knocked up when she hasn’t even graduated yet? I don’t even... ugh. Seriously, the Amorcya twins think they’re so great because they’re the product of a drunken night between two ‘famous’ people. They’re not that super. Maria and I are the daughters of the freaking Minister of Magic. Do you see us lording it all over the place? No. The Amorcya twins just need to shut up, sit down, and learn who’s in charge."
[b][color=#5400E3]and then i was all,[/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size]
Ella Raines
Ella Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maria Raines Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:54 am

gabrielle amorcya `` plots Melissa_marie_004gabrielle amorcya `` plots Melissa_marie_006gabrielle amorcya `` plots Melissa_marie_011
Maria Raines - 15|Fifth|Othello
Annoyance
Mutual dislike
Serious dislike
Mutual avoidance
Rivals
Enemies
so, Maria was like, "The other twins? I don't get what's with them. They never have any fun. They're such snobs, and I don't even get why. Their mum is famous and they own the island but so what? My dad is the Minister of Magic, I think that's a bit more important but you don't see me or Ella shoving it in people's faces. Gabrielle needs to remove that stick from her behind and scrub off all that makeup, she's trying a look that really doesn't work for her. It just looks like she's lashing out at her mum, I mean I suppose Ella and I like to cause trouble with our parents but it's not as if we waste all their money on pointless stuff like she does. I've heard about the amount of animals she has, and her room too! She's a spoilt brat and I don't have time for people like her. Gabrielle needs to grow up and learn what's important in life, you should live life to the full and not rely on material things to keep you happy." and then i was all, "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/melissa_marie_004.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/melissa_marie_006.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/melissa_marie_011.jpg[/img]
[size=12][color=#5400E3][b][u]Maria Raines[/b][/u] - 15|Fifth|Othello[/color]
Annoyance
Mutual dislike
Serious dislike
Mutual avoidance
Rivals
Enemies
[b][color=#5400E3]so, Maria was like,[/color][/b] "The other twins? I don't get what's with them. They never have any fun. They're such snobs, and I don't even get why. Their mum is famous and they own the island but so what? My dad is the Minister of Magic, I think that's a bit more important but you don't see me or Ella shoving it in people's faces. Gabrielle needs to remove that stick from her behind and scrub off all that makeup, she's trying a look that really doesn't work for her. It just looks like she's lashing out at her mum, I mean I suppose Ella and I like to cause trouble with our parents but it's not as if we waste all their money on pointless stuff like she does. I've heard about the amount of animals she has, and her room too! She's a spoilt brat and I don't have time for people like her. Gabrielle needs to grow up and learn what's important in life, you should live life to the full and not rely on material things to keep you happy." [b][color=#5400E3]and then i was all,[/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size]
Maria Raines
Maria Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am

gabrielle amorcya `` plots Penn_badgley_in_gossip_girl_season_1_39gabrielle amorcya `` plots Penn_badgley_in_stepfather_21gabrielle amorcya `` plots Penn_badgley_in_stepfather_45
Jake Lawson - 18| Outside Oasis Hill
Past attraction
Former friends
Annoyance
Past relationship
so, Jake was like, "Gabrielle is the most annoying girl I have ever met. In the beginning of her fifth year we had something going on, but it wasn't anything serious. We both knew we couldn't commit, she didn't want a serious relationship and I loved seeing other girls too much. We both decided it was best to just be friends, but after that we both got on each others nerves too much. We couldn't be friends, it was too awkward. It's not as if I don't wish something happened with Gabrielle, especially now, seeing her with someone else who's no way good enough for her. Even though he's Ruby's brother and all, which makes it a bit awkward. I have these feelings for her, but I still love Ruby and everything. I wouldn't give up Ruby for the world, Gabrielle is just part of my past. We didn't really tell anyone about our relationship, it wasn't something I wanted other girls knowing. Still, she's gorgeous and when I'm with her I just think 'what if?'. It wouldn't work out though, but I can't really hang around her too much. It's too difficult to talk to her without arguing, because part of me still wants to be with her!"
[color:96df= #5400E3]and then i was all, "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/20101024/penn_badgley_in_gossip_girl_season_1_39.png[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/20110128/penn_badgley_in_stepfather_21.png[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/20110128/penn_badgley_in_stepfather_45.png[/img]
[size=12][color=#B7DE4C][b][u]Jake Lawson[/b][/u] - 18| Outside Oasis Hill[/color]
Past attraction
Former friends
Annoyance
Past relationship
[b][color=#B7DE4C]so, Jake was like,[/color][/b] "Gabrielle is the most annoying girl I have ever met. In the beginning of her fifth year we had something going on, but it wasn't anything serious. We both knew we couldn't commit, she didn't want a serious relationship and I loved seeing other girls too much. We both decided it was best to just be friends, but after that we both got on each others nerves too much. We couldn't be friends, it was too awkward. It's not as if I don't wish something happened with Gabrielle, especially now, seeing her with someone else who's no way good enough for her. Even though he's Ruby's brother and all, which makes it a bit awkward. I have these feelings for her, but I still love Ruby and everything. I wouldn't give up Ruby for the world, Gabrielle is just part of my past. We didn't really tell anyone about our relationship, it wasn't something I wanted other girls knowing. Still, she's gorgeous and when I'm with her I just think 'what if?'. It wouldn't work out though, but I can't really hang around her too much. It's too difficult to talk to her without arguing, because part of me still wants to be with her!"
[b][color= #5400E3]and then i was all,[/color][/b] "leave blank unless i have posted on your plot page"[/size]
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down