Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle}

Go down

Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} Empty Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle}

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Artemis Thatcher
-16-
-Bumble Bees, Thunder, Bells, The Outdoors-
-Stubborn, Curious, Mysterious, Bright-

Close Relationships-
A singer in a smokey room
Acquaintance
Smell of wine and cheap purfume
Associate
Third times the charm
Friend
What have we done with innocence?
Good Friend
Girls night out
Bussom Buddie
We might have stated singing just a little soon
Partner In Crime
We take sour sips from life's lush lips
Best Freind

Intimate Relationship-
I need a spark
Attraction
Livin' it up
Crush
Falling
Mutual Crush
Give me good luck
Dating
Lost Heaven
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Don't stop believing
True Love

Distant Relationships-
Don't tell me how I should be
Slight Dislike
I'm stable and able to settle down
Love/Hate relationship
Genuinely cunning
Annoyance
Let me see your moves
Envy
Can't give it up
Enemy
I can handle the game
Hatred
Calling me like a drum
Arch Nemesis

Other Relationship
Things aren't the same anymore
Family
Down with the sun
Staff
It was scary
Business Asociate

Code:
[size=18]Basics[/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Year and House:[/b]
[i]-or for non-students-[/i]
[b]Age and Occupation:[/b]
[b]Personality in 1 paragraph:[/b]

[size=18]Plotting[/size]
[b]Past Relationship:[/b]
[b]Present Relationship:[/b]
[b]Desired Future Relationship:[/b]
[b]Qualifications for Relationship:[/b]

[size=18]Opinion[/size]
[b]Outward Opinion of Artemis:[/b]
[b]Inward Opinion of Artemis:[/b]

Back to top Go down

Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} Empty Re: Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle}

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:30 am

Basics
Name: Adrienne Taylor
Year and House: Sixth, Othello
Personality in 1 paragraph:Adrienne is an optimistic girl who is always looking out for those around her more than herself. She's loyal and trust worthy but tends to have a bit of trouble trusting others. She doesn't tend to open up to most but instead she gives a little bit of herself to everyone. She likes to have a good time but thinks you can do such without breaking the rules, she'll bend them herself but likes to stay generally inside the lines. She does however, hang out with those who break them, but if she doesn't have a badge on you don't need to worry.

Plotting
Past Relationship:Strangers
Present Relationship:Acquaintances
Desired Future Relationship:Maybe friend
Qualifications for Relationship: Adrienne and Artemis aren't in the same house and she doesn't really trust the girl to the up most degree but she seems nice.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Artemis:”Honestly I can't really say I know much about Artemis. I know that she's in Malvoio and I know that she is in my year but other that that I only know little tid bits I've picked up from other students. I know she likes Herbology and that she's a vegitarian but that information is hardly enough to base any sort of relationship on. In any case you really need to be able to talk to someone to get to know them and I've never had the chance to do so. Maybe someday when she isn't hanging around all her friends that hate my guts we'll get a chance to have a chat but until then you know all that I do.”
Inward Opinion of Artemis: Same

Back to top Go down

Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle} Empty Re: Artemis Thatcher {there's always going to be a battle}

Post  Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Basics
Name: Stephen Griffin
Year and House: Fifth, Aramia
Personality in 1 paragraph: Stephen is a very suave guy, he doesn't like to flaunt for his own measure, but some things just turn out that way. He is also the most trustworthy person in the entire school and will never betray anyone. He has a very open mind, but is opposed to those who don't think for themselves.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Present Relationship: Exes, Awkward association
Desired Future Relationship: Friendly at the least
Qualifications for Relationship: Stephen and Artemis made a good couple for a while. But things changed and they drifted apart, ending in a mutual break-up. Stephen doesn't think the blame lays with either of them, and he really isn't torn up about it.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Artemis: "Well, we had some good times. She was an enjoyable girl, but the point is that it's the past. And that's that, nothing to be ashamed of."
Inward Opinion of Artemis: "I won't lie, I never really wanted to drift apart like we did. It just sort of happened. I don't hold anything against her, but she did sort of start it. And now there's that awkward barrier between us, something I would be glad to get rid of. Don't know if she's willing to work on it or not..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Basics
Name: Taylor Rhys Dalton
Year and House: Sixth; Malvolio
Personality in 1 paragraph: Taylor is genuinely friendly, and generally outgoing, but only up to a certain point - beyond that, he remains reserved and secretive. Around strangers or large crowds, he'll be the first to make small talk to avoid any awkward silences, but if the conversation starts getting too in-depth he'll just start being vague; he's just not the kind to open up at any given chance. He tends to get along with people, except for those he has decided he doesn't like, in which case he's the total opposite of nice.

Plotting
Past Relationship: classmates, friend of a friend
Present Relationship: acquaintances
Desired Future Relationship: friends, attraction (?)
Qualifications for Relationship: Aside from classes, random parties, and the odd encounter in the Malvolio commons or around school, Taylor and Artemis don't bump into each other much. They have a few mutual friends, and have spoken to each other several times, but never just between the two of them and definitely not about anything life-shattering. Privately though, Taylor finds her interesting, and has considered trying to e better friends with her, except that.. you know, he's not exactly the kind who'll go out of his way to do so.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Artemis: "Artemis, that's sort of an unusal name isn't it? Kinda fits, though, not that I know for sure. I've only spoken to her once or twice so far, and all our conversations have all been the general kind, nothing memorable. I think we talked about quidditch, for maybe three minutes. It's strange how even though we've been in the same year and in the same house for six years now we're not even proper friends, but I guess we just move in different crowds. She doesn't seem so bad though, I suppose if there's a opportunity to I'll try getting to know her a little better."
Inward Opinion of Artemis: "We've never spoken about anything important, but it's not that hard to know things about a person you're not personally friends with. Oasis is a breeding ground for gossip, after all. I've heard people mention about Artemis being a muggle born, and talk about the scars she has from something or other, I'm not sure. Honestly, she sounds like an interesting person. I may be biased though, because she didn't start prying the moment we exchanged a sentence. Still, since the most we exchanged was probably around ten, I can't say for sure. We'll see."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum