Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Braedan Institute of Education EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Braedan Institute of Education EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Braedan Institute of Education EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Braedan Institute of Education EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Braedan Institute of Education EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Braedan Institute of Education EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Braedan Institute of Education EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Braedan Institute of Education EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Braedan Institute of Education EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Braedan Institute of Education

Go down

Braedan Institute of Education Empty Braedan Institute of Education

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 am

RPG Name: Braedan Institute of Education
RPG URL: http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Your name and rank on site: Jeremy Halpsen, Serena Depp, Jennifer Calloway and Emilia Braedan - Admin.

Button: Braedan Institute of Education BIEbutton

Description:

Deep within South England, surrounded by greenery is a place called Braedan. Ever wondered where the worst of the worst go? Braedan Institute of Education help young students grow into their magic, encouraging Dark Arts wherever possible.

Braedan Institute was first started just a few of centuries ago, in the turn of the millennium. When Raghnall Braedan decided to go against societies ways, people in his society had disagreed with Hogwarts, Beaubatons and Durmstrang seemed the way to go. Durmstrang received competition in 2000, present day 2203. After persuading a few wizards of his age and with similar beliefs they created Braedan Institude of Education for Witches and Wizards. Although they did not put it down anywhere that the school for people interested in the dark arts it was instantly a given as they turned down half a dozen children that they had first come upon. Stong beliefs against those of a lower status they carefully review half-bloods and muggleborn cases for information on the strength of the evil within.

Since the uprise of Voldemort and his unfortunate downfall, Braedan Institute consists of what few blood relatives were left after the deaths of so many deatheaters. Their names no longer exist, having married and changed their names so as to create a new life, under a bed of lies. Originally Braedan Institute was first created by the witch and wizards to bring up an army of witches and wizards to finish what Voldemort started. Unfortunately with his death, his children no matter how strongly they felt about this plan realised that the many flaws would have to be overcome before they could go about destroying mudbloods and bloodtraitors alike. No matter how much they wanted to.

Slowly they are building up a stronger base through their graduates, their children following in their footsteps. Just you wait. They'll be coming.

Important Information: Braedan Institute is a PG-13 forum, and has a great community of roleplayers, we'd love you to come and join!
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum