Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
quiet serenade [Jasper] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
quiet serenade [Jasper] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
quiet serenade [Jasper] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
quiet serenade [Jasper] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
quiet serenade [Jasper] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
quiet serenade [Jasper] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
quiet serenade [Jasper] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
quiet serenade [Jasper] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
quiet serenade [Jasper] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

quiet serenade [Jasper]

5 posters

Go down

quiet serenade [Jasper] Empty quiet serenade [Jasper]

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 am

quiet serenade [Jasper] Nickpotts126xm

Jasper Cole Emerson
he's that quiet sweetheart that's way too docile for his kind, and he's going to
prove his worth later. racist elitists hate him but then again, he hates racist elitists. he's a nice guy
but loves to be alone and is more then willing to slip away if he must. that cool bloke if you know what i mean, but see him for who he is.
he would never take advantage of a girl,
and yet, he's a unintentionally charming
books and crosswords, carrying a little baggage that won't away, even with a little bit of faith

electric girls with worn down toys'

practically family → we're gonna ride the race cars we're gonna dance on fire we're the girls le disko supersonic overdrive
partners in crimesilver shadow believer spock rocker with your dirty eyes it's a chance gonna move
best friends you hold the rights i'll never own and i've never felt so alien don't tear us apart again
close friendswe're the dreams you're believing crawling up the walls running down your face razor sharp, razor clean
average friendsnow hold onto me pretty baby if you want to fly i'm gonna melt the fever sugar rolling back your eyes
good friendsoceans arise washing over me cold company dark shades of harmony chasing the lies no one believes
enemies turned friendsoceans arise washing over me cold company dark shades of harmony chasing the lies no one believes
smoking buddiessee i was thinking that i lost my mind but it's been getting to me all this time and it don't stop dragging me down
party friendswhen abel looked up at cain we began the weeping and wailing a hurried high from pestilence, pills and pride
acquaintanceswe could be friends and i promise that it won't get bad but you ain't got nothing i never had so let's take it slow
first name basissoul sister won't you take a ride in his car late to call when you wanted to be all baby, baby, don't be so shy
friend of a friend dig me out from this thorn tree help me bury my shame keep my eyes from the fire they can’t handle the flame

silly boy gonna make you cry'

go to hell → the way i know i heard its slams one hundred times before and if i could move i'd get my gun and put her in the ground
hatredwe're only liars we're only good for the latest trend we're only good cause you can have almost famous friends
one-sided hatredi know this hurts it was meant to your secret's out and the best part is it isn't even a good one its mind over you don't matter
dislikei'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies, and friends and i am sorry my conscience called in sick again
one sided dislike douse yourself in cheap perfume it's so fitting, so fitting of the way you are you can't cover it up can't cover it up
backstabberall the ways you make my stomach turn and all the long drives with my friends blur and i wish i kept them inside my mind
cheatedwe're the new face of failure prettier and younger but not any better off bullet proof loneliness at best
rivalrythe best way to make it through with hearts and wrists intact is to realize two out of three ain't bad, ain't bad
envy / jelousyjealousy, turning saints into the sea swimming through sick lullabies choking on your alibis but its just the price i pay
ex relationshipi wrote a goodbye note in lipstick on your arm when you passed out i couldn't bring myself to call except to call it quits
avoidancei spent last night dragging for the corpses of all my past mistakes sell me out the joke's on you we are salt you are the wound
love / hateevery line is plotted and designed to leave you standing on your bedroom window's ledge and everyone else that it hits
annoyanceone foot in your bedroom and one foot out the door sometimes we take chances, sometimes we take pills

like lovers do on silver screens'

final → i can't do a love song like the way it's meant to be i can't do everything but i'd do anything for you
currentyour cover melting inside with wide eyes you tremble kissing over & over again your god knows he's faithful
futureyou're someone who ain't mine but someone that i'll get and you don't know how hard i've tried
past-good termsi won't lie i still can't say that i admit we went too far and you won't see me change my mind
past-bad termsdidn't notice it right away didn't notice it until it was too late i'm gonna change my desire for your all consuming fire
fling ten nine eight and i'm breaking away i'm all dressed up and i'm ready to play seven six five four and i'm all over you
mutual crushbut you left this feeling here inside me i can see that you're not beside me but i still feel you shine inside of me
crush on mesomeone must have loved you not the way that i do you're missing what i'm trying to say ain't nothing getting in my way
crush on youyou are a getaway car, a rush of blood to the head but me, i'm just the covers on top of your bed
past crushstrike us like matches, cause everyone deserves the flames we only do it for the scars and stories, not the fame
friends with benefits you've been saving for his mattress i only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me
one night stand in hotel rooms collecting page six lovers get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes
physical attraction everyone loves an underdog that's why you're singing along with all your cheap words who are you kidding
shameless flirtingso tell me that's fantastic and promise me, you'll always sigh i find it so romantic when you look into my beautiful eyes

spock rocker with your dirty eyes'

family → we’ve seen it all bonfires of trust flash floods of pain it doesn’t really matter don’t you worry it’ll all work out
room matesbeen gone more days this year than i have been home trading friends for trips to the coast this hotel room feels like a tomb
team mateswe keep the beat with your blistered feet and we bullet the words at the mockingbirds singing
class matesand the strangest thing was waiting for that bell to ring it was the strangest start was letting go not taking part
mixed feelingsevery step that you take could be your biggest mistake it could bend or it could break that's the risk that you take
bad influencei don't blame you for being you but you can't blame me for hating it so say, what are you waiting for? kiss her, kiss her
emotional supportwhen i offer you survival you say it's hard enough to live don't tell me that it's over stand up poor and tired
respectedi got a lot to say to you yeah i got a lot to say i noticed your eyes are always glued to me keeping them here
admirednothing compares to a quiet evening alone just the one two i was just counting on that never happensi guess i'm dreaming
never spokenthey taped over your mouth scribbled out the truth with their lies you little spies they taped over your mouth
mentoreverybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing everybody live like it’s the last day you will ever see
secret friendscome on, come on let's play cause i'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute

it’s the last song you will ever sing'

its over. And there's not much more to say besides this: This Plotter is Designed by Freddi aka xx_pretty}}stranger
and not under any circumstances should this copyright be taken off because you don't have my permission to anyways. If you are stupid
enough to take it off and i happen to catch you i will give you a virtual nose bleed. i think that sounds pretty fair don't you? The awesome
bands who made up the lyrics of this plotter are: the killers, fall out boy, cold play, shiny toy guns, micheal buble, mcfly and paramore.

Code:
[align=center][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[font=georgia][SIZE=14][color=steelblue]first middle last[/SIZE]'[/color][/font][SIZE=0][color=black][font=georgia]
because he's my brother from another mother and
he's age here times cooler then an ice cube in a
deep freeze there's no wonder i think he's a i'll fill in[/SIZE][/color][/font]
[SIZE=0][color=black][font=georgia][i]
relationships here[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][SIZE=0][color=black][font=georgia]
your personal opinion[/SIZE][/color][/font]
[SIZE=0][color=black][font=georgia][i]my personal opinion[/i][/SIZE][/color][/font][/align]

Back to top Go down

quiet serenade [Jasper] Empty Re: quiet serenade [Jasper]

Post  Guest Sat May 23, 2009 9:26 am

quiet serenade [Jasper] EmilyBrowning157 quiet serenade [Jasper] Bleh quiet serenade [Jasper] Hm
Adrienne Elizabeth Taylor'
he's 16 times cooler then an ice cube in a
deep freeze there's no wonder i think he's insanly quiet.

acquaintances

"Well I personally know little to nothing about Jasper. I know he's a seventh year and he's in Aramia. He's really pretty quiet. I wouldn't really be against getting to know him but sometimes I feel like he's one of those quiet kids you don't want to approch. You know those ones that you feel you'll affend if you interupt them while they're reading? It's not that I think he has his head up his arse or anything just that I don't want to willingly put myself into an awkward situation. Maybe I'll get to know him a bit more during the last few months of school but I really doubt it. I mean we are pretty much complete oposites. He's the quiet one and I'm the social butterfly, can't really expect much from that I guess."

my personal opinion

Last edited by Adrienne Taylor on Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Mon May 25, 2009 6:39 pm

quiet serenade [Jasper] Taylor_Momsen_008-3 quiet serenade [Jasper] Taylor_Momsen_009-2 quiet serenade [Jasper] Taylor_Momsen_010-2
Gabrielle Renee Amorcya'
he's 16 times cooler then an ice cube in a
deep freeze there's no wonder i think he's a giant jerk.

average friends
dislike
love/hate
annoyance

"Jasper? Ew. He's Jared's friend. My relationship with Jasper is somewhat complicated. On one hand, I want to hate him because he's like, besties with Jared. But on the other hand there's more fingers I want to like him because he's friends with Kyle. It's a dilemma, and I have the same problem with Kyle. There's something about Jasper, something deeper than him just being friends with a person I hate. His... niceness. Nobody can be that nice! Seriously, I really don't care if he's a vampire or anything, but haven't we been raised to think vampires are bloodthirsty maniacs? What's up with Jasper, then? I've never even seen him drink blood! I really don't know what to think of Jasper. He's friends with Alec, so I've heard, so that's two points in his favour, I guess. But, friends with Jared... seriously."

my personal opinion
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Chapman Mon May 25, 2009 8:36 pm

quiet serenade [Jasper] JensenAckles119quiet serenade [Jasper] JensenAckles94quiet serenade [Jasper] JensenAckles13
Kyle Tyson Chapman'
he's age here times cooler then an ice cube in a
deep freeze there's no wonder i think he's a i'll fill in

Close Friends
Room Mates
Class Mates

"Jasper's a quiet guy, but he's cool once you get him going. At first his sleeping patterns threw me off, but now it's just normal. It's weird when he actually sleeps like the rest of us. Anyways though. We have good laughs. He might not be the one I go to when I feel like killing Gabs, but he's definately the one I go to when I need some fun. He's a good guy to joke around with. I should feel lucky, I could of been stuck with two Jared's and no Jasper! How horrible would that have been?Haha!"

"Kyle's a cool guy. I've been alright with him since day one, comfortable, I guess I could say. He does ask questions when I can't sleep -not anymore. We joke, he acts like kid, I laugh. It's a simple, easy friendship and I dont' think he quite understand just how much I've always appreciated that."
Kyle Chapman
Kyle Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Tue May 26, 2009 4:42 am

quiet serenade [Jasper] Oliver_goodwill_002 quiet serenade [Jasper] Oliver_goodwill_015 quiet serenade [Jasper] Oliver_goodwill_012
Alec Jacob Edwards'
he's 17 times cooler then an ice cube in a
deep freeze there's no wonder i think he's a sexy, sexy man. (-cough-)

close friends
class mates

"Jasper's a great guy, and not just for the fact that he has the same name as Dani's dad. Jasper gives me someone to act completely different around. He's someone I can act... normal with. He doesn't tolerate my cocky attitude, which I can understand. I mean, have you heard me when I'm going on about myself? Yeah, it's annoying. Anyway, we have fun together, me and Jasper. Well, I don't really hang with him by myself. Whenever I'm with Jasper, Jared and Kyle are around. There's something about the way we act around each other that's... weird. It's like, a natural tension between werewolf and vampire, y'know? I'd hate to see what happens if he gets in the way of Cory and I on a full moon. Plus. He totally wants to see Dani naked."

my personal opinion
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Tue May 26, 2009 7:02 am

quiet serenade [Jasper] Megan_Fox_018quiet serenade [Jasper] Megan_Fox_019_0quiet serenade [Jasper] Megan_Fox_020
Danielle Kathryn Hale'
he's sixteen times cooler then an ice cube in a
deep freeze there's no wonder i think he's a very strange guy

good friends
mixed feelings

"Jasper is a nice guy, he can be a little quiet when he wants but sometimes he freaks me out a little bit. He can be a little weird from time to time but Alec is good friends with him. When we do hang out it's usually when I'm with Alec and sometimes he - Alec will say something awkward just to make Jasper uncomfortable. Whatever that's about. I don't really want to get into it. For what Jasper is, so long as he doesn't hurt anyone I don't really care even if it does give me the shivers once in a while. I know Gabrielle doesn't really like him much but.. to be honest I'm pretty good friends with the guy. It's weird to find someone as nice as he is around here, I'm surprised he's not got a bunch of groupies by now, even if he's a vampire.. he's totally hot, but not really my type. If only I could work out why Alec keeps smirking at him whenever I'm there..."

my personal opinion
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:10 am

quiet serenade [Jasper] Zoe_kimball_028_0 quiet serenade [Jasper] Zoe_kimball_021 quiet serenade [Jasper] Zoe_kimball_062
Emily Sophia Adams'
he's 17 times cooler then an ice cube in a
deep freeze there's no wonder i think he's a funny guy

Good Friends
Class Mates
Mutual Crush
Future
Physical Attraction

"Jasper isn't someone I would ever think I would get on with. I guess he's the quiet out of the two of us. I only talk to him when I see him in class and when he's not hanging around the Amorcya girl. He's pretty strange and hardly seems the type that I would chill with. I remember meeting him in of the classes we had together and just hitting it off from there. He likes reading and solving puzzles and I like talking my head off. It works.. I think because he usually turns a blind eye but sometimes we've had proper conversations. I like him than more than just the average friend nd even though sometimes he does seem a bit of a creeper maybe it's the vampire vibe but, I just look at him and cannot help myself. He's gorgeous, you can't deny that. I haven't known Jasper as long as I have some of the other guys, I don't know why it took longer for me to get closer to him. Weird though. After we did cross that 'awkward friends' boundary, things have been great, I just don't have the guts to ask him out myself."

my personal opinion

I hope this is ok!
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum