Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
by the way... [will, legs ; closed] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
by the way... [will, legs ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
by the way... [will, legs ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
by the way... [will, legs ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
by the way... [will, legs ; closed] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
by the way... [will, legs ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
by the way... [will, legs ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
by the way... [will, legs ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
by the way... [will, legs ; closed] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

by the way... [will, legs ; closed]

3 posters

Go down

by the way... [will, legs ; closed] Empty by the way... [will, legs ; closed]

Post  Brooke Gaiman Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Standing in the entrance worrying about how to tell Will about Legs had given Brooke an awesome idea. She hadn’t told Legs what it was, yet, but Legs played an important part in this idea. Well, really, Legs played the only part in this idea. And poor Will had to be at the receiving end of this incredibly awesome idea. Brooke shifted Legs over to her other hip and started up the stairs to the second floor. Will’s office was on the third floor, so Brooke had an entire floor to perfect her plan. Thankfully they didn’t need to make any stops along the way. Brooke had sent Lauren’s bags to their living quarters, so that was already taken care of. The Headmaster would be adding Lauren’s room to Brooke’s quarters any minute now, so that was all taken care of. All Brooke had to do was find a house elf to take care of Legs during her lessons. And tell will about Legs, of course. But that was where Brooke was heading right now. Thank Merlin for breakfast. That was where all the students were at this point in time. If they’d been wandering the corridors, they would have seen Brooke with Legs, and Brooke just really wanted to get to Will.

If she had to stop and tell the students who her daughter was, then she’d probably chicken out of telling Will because of the reactions she’d get from the students. In fact, the only student who knew about Legs was Danielle, though Brooke wouldn’t be surprised if she’d told Gabrielle or Alec. Brooke still hadn’t really informed Legs of her plan, but she knew Legs would be up for it no matter what. Legs got that from her mother, along with her incredibly good looks and extreme stubbornness. It was Lauren’s stubbornness that had gotten her to Oasis Hill in the first place. Brooke smiled slightly as she walked through the second floor corridor, thinking of what Legs would have done to finally get her grandparents to agree to send her to Oasis Hill. Obviously ignoring their every instruction was at the top of the list. Brooke had done it to get her parents to send her to Oasis Hill Academy when she’d gotten the invitation. Although, Brooke’s parents could be just as stubborn as Brooke was when they wanted to be.

Brooke shifted Legs again as she started up the stairs to the third floor. Will’s office was getting closer, and Brooke was now starting to have second thoughts. Her idea was awesome in her opinion, but she doubted Will would find it as funny as she would. As Brooke came upon Will’s office door, she set Legs down on the ground and knelt down so she was Lauren’s height. “Legs, honey. I want you to do something for me, okay?” Brooke said. When Lauren had agreed, Brooke started to explain. “This door leads into mummy’s friend’s office. He doesn’t know about you yet, but I want him to, so I want you to do something for me. I’m going to hide around the corner, and I want you to knock on his door. When he answers, I want you to tell him who you are, ok?” Legs thought about it for a moment, but she eventually agreed, making Brooke smile. “Alright honey, just be cute, like you always are. Nobody can resist your incredible cuteness”, she said. Brooke kissed her daughter on the forehead before standing up straight and walking down the corridor until she was out of sight around the corner.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

by the way... [will, legs ; closed] Empty Re: by the way... [will, legs ; closed]

Post  Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Lauren kept her small arms wrapped around her mums neck. She was happy to be home. She didn't like not being around her mummy. Plus, just like Baggy and her parents, Legs didn't get along with her grandparents. They just didn't...play well together. Actually, they wouldn't play at all. She spent most of her time, play dress up or house all by herself. Playing with her stuffed animals, which she made her grandmother swear to send by owl within the week, with tea sets or little chairs, was the most fun she had when her mum wasn't around. Now that she was home with her Baggy, then she'd have someone to play with at least sometimes. Plus the school was loaded with kids. Kids completely not her age, but she didn't see a problem with that. She was pretty sure she could get some nice older kid to play dolls with her.

When her mum stopped in front of a door and start talking she tilted her head slightly. As she was placed back down on the ground she grabbed onto her mums shirt hem. An old habit that she wasn't sure she'd get over. She use to only do it when there were a lot of people around, but as of late she did it just to be closer to her.
“Legs, honey. I want you to do something for me, okay?”

Lauren nodded slightly waiting to find out what her mum wanted. When she finished explaining, Legs tilted her head slightly, glancing at the door. She turned back to her Mum and nodded again. "Okay." She crossed her arms slightly as her mum got up and walked around the corner. She turned and looked back at the big door. She shrugged slightly, before raising her small fist and knocking as hard as she could. She waited until the door opened before beginning to talk.

"Hi! Umm..I'm Legs, or well...Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman..which is Legs...Legs is easier to spell, but I can spell Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman too...Ummm. My mummy wanted me to tell you who I am. You know..Baggy..or well. Actually..Brooke Gaiman?" She glanced up slightly, wondering why Baggy couldn't do this herself. She then remembered she was supposed to be cute right now. She smiled widely, letting her teeth show. At this point in time she was actually missing one of her front ones. Which reminded her. Baggy told her she'd get money for it.
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman
Lauren Elizabeth Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

by the way... [will, legs ; closed] Empty Re: by the way... [will, legs ; closed]

Post  William Baker Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:08 am

Will banged his head against the table, he was writing to the parents of the students in fifth year about their child's results in their O.W.L.S. It was so boring and repetitive, luckily most of them were good news, they had done very well but William was getting cramp in his hand. Hearing a knock at his door, Will lifted his head from the table and pushed himself off of his chair to walk to the door. He slowly opened it, running a hand through his hair, "Can I help y-" Will stopped, looking down at the girl standing in front of him. They weren't a student, the young girl began babbling as he looked her over and listened to her rambling on a mile a minute. "Brooke? You know Brooke?" Will frowned, looking around the corridor, it seemed empty but who would leave the little girl wondering around by herself?

Will gave a nervous smile, "Uhhh. Legs? Where's your mum right now?" He bent down to the little girls height, as he asked her. Will wondered who on earth would nickname their kid 'Leg's'. Oh crap. He stared straight at her, "Gaiman?" Will's eyes flickered either side of him and back to the child. "Er. Erm. Er." His voice became shaky as realisation dawned, Brooke had a child and hadn't told him? Surely not?! He couldn't remember Brooke ever saying that she had any other sisters, apart from Danielle's mother. He swallowed, standing up and looking straight at the girl, wondering how she couldn't have told him.

"How could she?" Will muttered to himself, with a shake of his head while his hand wiped the sleep from his eyes, he had been working since 6am that morning to finish the letters in time and he still wasn't finished. In between writing one, checking the results, taking an owl and looking for the next one. It was a long and tiring job that the headmaster obviously, didn't want to do if he was honest. He really didn't have time for this right now, although a million questions were running through his head at the moment.
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down