Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
sister date. [michelle - closed?] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
sister date. [michelle - closed?] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
sister date. [michelle - closed?] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
sister date. [michelle - closed?] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
sister date. [michelle - closed?] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
sister date. [michelle - closed?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
sister date. [michelle - closed?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
sister date. [michelle - closed?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
sister date. [michelle - closed?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

sister date. [michelle - closed?]

2 posters

Go down

sister date. [michelle - closed?] Empty sister date. [michelle - closed?]

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 am

Gabrielle stared intently at her little area of clothes, willing them to throw something at her so she’d have something to wear today. She had a little sisterly date planned with Michelle. They were going to Cookies ‘n’ Cream together. It was their favourite place in Woodberg County. They’d gone there every weekend since their first year of school. And before that, their parents would take them there at least three times a month. They loved the atmosphere there.

Gabrielle groaned in frustration as she stared at her clothes. Finally, she caught sight of something that looked promising. Without further thought, she pulled out a black pleated mini skirt and pulled it over her underwear. She turned her attention back to her clothes and squinted, as if hoping this would make a shirt pop out at her. And apparently, it worked. Gabrielle pulled a hanger off the rack and looked at the shirt on it. A white halter top that seemed to go well with her skirt. Shrugging, she pulled it off the hanger and pulled it on over her bra. Now all she needed was some shoes. And just like that, she found them. A pair of black and white heels that Michelle had gotten her for her birthday last year. Gabrielle loved these shoes. She slipped them onto her feet, checked herself over in the mirror, and headed out of the wardrobe and into the dormitory.

----

It didn’t take Gabrielle long to get to Cookies ‘n’ Cream. She’d been there so many times that she knew many different shortcuts. The minute she entered the little café, Gabrielle was greeted by the owner, as usual. Gabrielle smiled politely, and took their usual seat next to the window. They liked to look out at the Marketplace and watch all the witches and wizards coming out of the different stores. Gabrielle rested her chin on her hand, which was being held up by her elbow, which was leaning on the table. A waitress had walked over, and was looking at Gabrielle. Gabrielle glancing at her, before seeming to realise what the waitress wanted. “Oh! I’ll just have a coffee for now, thanks”, she said, flashing the waitress a smile.

Within seconds, she had a coffee in front of her, and was taking delicate sips from it every now and then. She wondered where Michelle was. Her older sister (by two minutes, THANKYOUVERYMUCH) hadn’t been in the common room when Gabrielle had left. Gabrielle yawned softly, took a sip of her coffee, and turned her glance towards the window to wait for her sister.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

sister date. [michelle - closed?] Empty Re: sister date. [michelle - closed?]

Post  Michelle Amorcya Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:59 am

Michelle had early on decided that today was the day she was going to go to her favorite places on Amorcya Island. So she had left the dorm early that morning after dressing in a short and shirt outfit and white flats. She quickly made her way through the school and out into the school's garden. She really liked all the colors and smells, that practically assaulted you when you entered the garden.

After spending a little while down by the waterfall (her favorite place on school grounds), she figured she should really head down to Cookies 'n' Cream. She absolutely loved the little cafe. Her and her sister practically grew up in it. Spending almost every weekend there since..forever. Michelle pushed her way around the garden, working her way to the exit that would take her into the town. She wondered briefly if Gabrielle would of gotten there before her, but she knew that even if she did, it wouldn't be a big deal. Plus it wasn't like she was not going to show up. Michelle wasn't even sure what would happen if one of the twins didn't show up for their weekend coffee trip, but she figured it wouldn't be good.

Michelle pushed her way through the throngs of people on the street. They obviously didn't understand the whole, streets are for walking and getting somewhere and stores were for conjugating and talking to friends thing. You just didn't stand in the middle of the sidewalk and make people mad by making them go around. Michelle pushed through a small group of kids in her way, and finally got to the door of the small cafe.

She pushed open the door and headed straight to her little sister, two whole minutes yep Michelle's older. She smiled widely, while pulling out the chair and plopping down on it. "Your morning go well?" She glanced up at the waitress making her way over to their table. Michelle glanced once at what Gabrielle had and decided to get the same. "Coffee. Thanks" She waited till the waitress came back with her coffee and left before looking back at her sister.

"There's too many people out and about today."
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Gabrielle was completely caught up with the chaos that was happening outside of the café. The students from Oasis Hill had come to Woodberg County to go shopping and such, the usual act for the weekend. However, there was one (extremely large) group of students who had decided to congregate in the middle of the street and block everyone’s way while they stood there laughing and joking. Gabrielle smirked, she was glad she’d gotten there before the rush. It would have been so difficult to maneuver around that giant group.

Her attention was taken off the group when her sister finally arrived. “Your morning go well?” Michelle asked her, before ordering a coffee. “There’s too many people out and about today.” Gabrielle chuckled, taking a sip of her coffee. “Wasn’t that many people out when I got here”, she said, “They came out of nowhere. Did you have to get through that?” She pointed out the window to the extremely large group and turned her head to look at her sister. She then remembered the first question Michelle had asked her, and shrugged.

“I had a major clothes crisis, but that’s usual, right?” she said. Gabrielle was known for her lack of ability to get ready in five minutes. What should only take her at least half an hour usually took her about two hours. A bad thing especially since her parents liked to be everywhere on time. Gabrielle had made them late for different events on more than one occasion (not that anyone cared, they were the richest, most famous family around). “But other than that, things went smoothly. How was your morning? You were gone before I woke up, as usual.”
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Michelle rolled her eyes and took a sip from her coffee. "Yes! But I was fortunate enough to be able to walk through the edge of it, and not right through the middle." She crossed her legs and nodded when her sister mentioned a clothing problem this morning. "I don't understand how it takes you a million hours to get ready in the morning and I can only take maybe an hour and still look okay." She knew why, it was because she didn't care as much as her sister did about how she looked. Not that she was calling her sister self absorbed, because she totally wasn't. It was just, Michelle didn't care really if she was walking around in PJs or sweats all day.

"I had gone down to the waterfall. I decided I wanted to hit my favorite places all at once." She smiled brightly before glancing out the window. The gigantic group of kids seemed to finally be thinning out, but just their luck some of them were heading into the Cafe and making a bunch of noise. She rolled her eyes again. "Did you read the latest letter from our parents? Dad's thinking he's on another lead...again. And Mum's just finishing her movie." She shrugged. Their parents were always off doing something or another. It wasn't like them being in another country was anything new. "Do you actually think dad's figured something out? I wonder if he'll write another book..." She wondered what all her dad's books said. It wasn't like she never opened them..she just never sat down to read them. It wasn't like it really mattered. What ever happened at Hogwarts happened. It wasn't going to change things now. "Oh! We never talked much about the You know who in Egypt thing. Why do you think he messed up and was seen?"

Michelle seemed to be rather chatty today. It wasn't like she didn't always talk, she just didn't always ask a million questions right after another, but oh well. It wasn't like Gabrielle would tell her to shut up. Well actually she probably would, but she most likely wouldn't while they were here.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:16 pm

“I don’t understand how it takes you a million hours to get ready in the morning and I can only take maybe an hour and still look okay.”

Gabrielle laughed, tracing the rim of the cup with the tip of her finger. “Because if I were to get ready in under an hour, I’d probably end up wearing something that doesn’t match, and mum and dad would get angry at me for embarrassing them”, she said. The minute she’d said something about their parents, Michelle brought up the letter they’d been sent. “Dad’s thinking he’s on another lead… again. And Mum’s just finishing her movie.” Gabrielle nodded, and shrugged. “Dad always has a lead. And then he follows that lead, and it turns out to be a false lead. I dunno why he bothers. What happened at Hogwarts has happened, it’s not gonna change anything if he writes a book about it. And mum may have finished her movie, but she’ll be starting a new one in like, three days.”

Gabrielle loved her parents, but the fact that they weren’t around too often had made her bitter towards their chosen careers. She didn’t complain, though. It was these careers that had gotten Gabrielle and Michelle everything they wanted and needed. Gabrielle just wished her parents could be around more. “Oh! We never talked much about the You Know Who in Egypt thing. Why do you think he messed up and was seen?” Gabrielle shrugged again. “I dunno”, she said, a light frown on her face. “Personally, I think there’s more to it. You Know Who isn’t that stupid, he wouldn’t have gotten himself seen. What if he made a duplicate of himself? Or what if someone used the Polyjuice Potion to look like him and get seen so that they’d think he was looking in Egypt when really he was looking somewhere else?”

Gabrielle was nervous about the whole thing. What if she was wrong? Then Voldemort would’ve been so close to them. They could’ve gotten hurt if they’d decided to go to Egypt for a week, like they’d talked about.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Michelle took another sip of her coffee, enjoying the taste, before commenting on her sister's reply. "I wouldn't let you out of the dorm if you weren't matching. I wouldn't let you." She laughed. Then talking about their parents left a weird mood around them. As much as the twins loved their parents, they didn't see them often enough and it sucked. Michelle grabbed at the square menu, suddenly hungry. She hadn't bothered going down to breakfast, wanting to spend as much time out by the waterfall as she could, so now she was hungry. "Lunch. Hmm, I want a salad." She nodded before smiling brightly. "And a brownie."

As the sisters continued their conversations, You Know Who was bound to be brought up, of course by Michelle. She listened as Gabrielle had ideas. "The world doesn't need more than one You Know Who. Plus I don't think he'd want to have someone look or act like him. Everything He's done and everything we've learned about him, makes me think he would want to do something bigger, you know?" She absolutely hated the fact that Voldemort was still around. She hated that no matter how hard they continued to keep the school safe, she knew that one day, (hopefully later than sooner) he'd find it.

Michelle caught a waitresses attention and waved her over. "Salad, no tomatoes. Dressing on the side. And a brownie." She smiled happily, pushing all thoughts of Voldemort out of her mind, and turned to listen for Gabrielle to order.
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:20 am

Gabrielle listened as Michelle made her order, smiling as the waitress turned to her. “Chicken Caesar salad, thanks”, she said, “And make that two brownies.” She flashed another smile as the waitress walked away, and turned her attention back to her sister. “I think You Know Who would do whatever it takes to find Oasis Hill”, she commented, a light frown on her face. “And if he can convince the Ministry that he’s in Egypt when really he’s searching somewhere else, why wouldn’t he take the opportunity? It gives him the chance to look in more than one place and he doesn’t have to worry about being followed by Aurors. He’s smart that way.”

Gabrielle’s frown deepened. Did she just compliment the Dark Lord? She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She had just complimented the Dark Lord. It wasn’t as if she admired him, she just thought he knew what he was doing. And he was smart, wasn’t he? He organized the entire destruction of Hogwarts, a school that had been around forever. He killed the one wizard that everyone thought he’d never touch – Albus Dumbledore. The last they’d heard before the great wizard had been killed was that Voldemort feared him. Voldemort couldn’t have feared him too much if he’d managed to kill him.

Gabrielle shook her head and turned her attention back to her sister. Their food had arrived. “Let’s change the subject to a happier one, shall we?” she said, pushing a piece of chicken around her plate. She speared it with her fork, added a bit of lettuce and tomato to her fork and put it in her mouth, making an appreciative “Mmmm…” She glanced out the window; the large group of students were still there. “Alec and Danielle seem to be a lot more sickeningly adorable this year, don’t they?” she commented, raising her eyebrows as she looked back at her sister.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Michelle's frown matched her twin sister's like they were competing on who could have the best frown. Their facial expressions could almost always be mirrors to each other. Being twins not only gave them the same facial LOOKS, but they also had that cool twin vibe that everyone wants that let them know practically how the other was feeling right away. Which was probably why they were so close. They HAD shared a womb after all, so they were bound to be close. Plus it was hard not to be close to someone who was able to know what was wrong, when it was wrong in a second. Michelle listened quietly as Gabrielle practically complemented the bad guy. She shook her head, but had to agree. "That makes sense, but you'd figure we would be smart enough to know a fake You Know Who from the real You Know Who." She shook he head again. She always got frustrated thinking about Voldemort and his Death Eaters. While she knew their dad often wasted his time researching Hogwarts and what happened there, it had always interested her. How could one Wizard, and well all his follower people, be able to do so much damage and still not get in trouble. It just didn't make sense. What made him so smart and uncatchable.

Michelle glanced up at the waitress as she brought their food. She poured her dressing all over the salad, before she shoved a fork into the greens and pushed it into her mouth. While in the process of chewing she nodded to her sister. A happier subject was needed. They weren't supposed to be stressing over Voldemort and what was going on in the world. As long as he didn't get to close the Amorcya Island then it was okay. They were supposed to be hanging out and catching up (on the time they don't spend together, ha right). She smiled. "Alec and Danielle have some relationship. Though they always seemed to get closer and closer each year which is always great right?" She pushed some more lettuce and carrot onto her fork and took another bite. She glanced down at her sisters salad and reached over the table with her fork and took a piece of her chicken. "Ha, thanks." She stuffed the chicken into her mouth and swallowed before continuing. "It sucks that Alec AND Jared are both leaving after this year. Why do they have to be a year older? It's going to be weird without them being around all the time."
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down