Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Our Ungodly Hour EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Our Ungodly Hour EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Our Ungodly Hour EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Our Ungodly Hour EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Our Ungodly Hour EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Our Ungodly Hour EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Our Ungodly Hour EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Our Ungodly Hour EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Our Ungodly Hour EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Our Ungodly Hour

Go down

Our Ungodly Hour Empty Our Ungodly Hour

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:05 am

Name of RPG: Our Ungodly Hour
RPG URL: http://z8.invisionfree.com/Our_Ungodly_Hour/index.php" act=idx
RPG Button:
Our Ungodly Hour Ourungodlyhour
Your username and rank on the site: Stephey -- admin. Also, I play Sirius Black, Gilderoy Lockhart and Emmeline Vance.
Description:

The Marauders aren't kids anymore. They've been unregistered Animagi for over two years now, and constantly nearing the end of their final years at Hogwarts; and further towards the world that lies beyond. But until then, they're still students, and they still have their own worries and secrets. Not to mention, trouble to cause. Just because they're older doesn't mean they've matured.

How will they spend their remaining months in Hogwarts? Will they change their ways and become better students, in order to prepare themselves for what lies ahead? Or will they stay the same, mischief-causing Marauders who drive just about all of the prefects mad?

James Potter, for one, has set his sights on Lily Evans; he's had his eye on her for awhile now, but is she beginning to warm to him?

As for Sirius, he's still the same old womanizing, Slytherin-hating prankster. But will he at least try to learn something this year? And will he ever get over his commitment issues?

Remus is still doing James and Sirius' homework for them, getting them out of trouble and running around with a stag, a dog and a rat on full moons. But lately, unfamiliar feelings have been felt; particularly around Sirius Black. Will Remus tell Sirius how he feels? And how will Sirius react when he does? (yes, i support sb/rl. >D)

Backstabbing, cheating, jealousy, lying, gossiping -- what will happen during
Our Ungodly Hour?

Good or bad?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum