Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]]

2 posters

Go down

Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] Empty Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]]

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Billie Baxter
-Age-
-Interests-
Music, Art, Booz, Girls
-Attitude-
Artistic, Witty, Comradely

((Billie Baxter is the sort who generally makes friends with all who he comes across, out of habit almost. So don't feel timid to make your character good friends with him, or enemies, for that matter.))

Close Relationships-
Take you to the forest
Acquaintance
Let you feel the raindrops falling down
Associate
Seeping through your red scales
Friend
Eliminate the faucet
Good Friend
Eliminate the need for water
Bosom Buddy
I’m driving down with all my gear
Partner In Crime
In search of treasure, para mi corazon
Best Friend

Intimate Relationship-
My gift is my song and this one's for you
Attraction
And you can tell everybody this is your song
Crush
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
Mutual Crush
I hope you don't mind
Dating
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
True Love

Distant Relationships-
Shoes crack where you walk
Slight Dislike
Settle down
Love/Hate relationship
Inside, outside, amazing
Annoyance
Cut it back
Envy
Get in some clean fresh air
Enemy
Tongue tied, couldn't talk
Hatred
Settle down
Arch Nemesis

Other Relationship-
Inside, outside, amazing
Family
Haven't lost
Staff
Haven't cared at all
Business Associate

Code:
[*code][font=Bodoni MT Condensed]Basics
[b]Name:[/b]
[*color=HOUSE][b]Year and House[/b][*/color]:
[b]Personality:[/b]
[i]-or for non-students-[/i]
[b]Age and Occupation:[/b]

[size=18]Plotting[/size]
[color=#3333FF] [b]Past Relationship[/b][/color]:
[color=#3366FF][b]Present Relationship[/b][/color]:
[color=#3399FF][b]Desired Future Relationship[/b][/color]:
[color=#33CCFF][b]Qualifications for Relationship[/b][/color]:

[size=18]Opinion[/size]
[color=#33FFFF][b]Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter[/b][/color]:
[color=#33FFCC][b]Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter[/b][/color]:[/font][*/code]

The Guys

The Girls

Basics
Name: Cassiopeia Lestrange
Age and Occupation: Nineteen, Bartender
Personality:: She's the runaway Death Eater who tends the bar of the Drunken Elf and someday wishes to be a famous singer, despite the fact that she's in hiding. Behind the bar she's engaging and talkative, but the talk never gets personal. In personal life she's quiet and reserved, more comfortable hiding out in her house with her guitar and her books than finding social situations. She doesn't seek out the company of other people, but she craves it and hardly ever turns down an offer of conversation.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Acquaintance
Present Relationship: Friend
Desired Future Relationship: Good Friend

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter: "Billie's a pretty good kid for hanging out in a bar all the time. He's always so friendly and outgoing, it's nice to have him around to detract the attention from me. He's an amazing little brewer in his own right, and I'll have to see about talking to the ownership about carrying his stuff, though I don't really know how much of it he makes (or how much he drinks, for that matter). We're not really that close, but it's a possibility that we could be, if he doesn't get so busy with school that he forgets to come in to the Elf. I doubt that'll happen, though."
Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter: the saaaaame

----------
Basics
Name: Vivienne Reine Beaulieu
Year and House: Fifteen. Othello
Personality: Vivienne is very observant, quiet at times. She can be a bit reserved at first but once she knows someone really well, she warms right up to them depending on their gender. Being the half veela she is, Vivienne barely speaks to anyone except her siblings.

Plotting:
Present Relationship: Acquaintance/Friend
Desired Future Relationship: Good Friend?

Opinion:
Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter: "Monsieur Billie Baxter you say? He's a nice boy, not bad considering he is my age. But I can't say much about him. Je sais il aime la liqour but I don't know. He plays music pretty well and it is very beautiful. Pleasant but just needs a little fixing here and there. I've seen him around and I guess he has been in one or two of my classes but I don't really talk to him much. Maybe at a later time will we get better acquintanted"
Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter: Same!

----------
Basics
Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Year and House: 6th && Othello
Personality: Gabrielle changes her personality as often as she changes her underwear. Twice a day, sometimes more. At one moment, Gabrielle can be exactly like her sister. Outgoing, gets along with everyone, etc. But in the blink of an eye, this can all change. If things don't go Gabrielle's way, or if someone tells her that she's wrong (gasp), Gabrielle becomes the girl she was in the first grade. An up herself, snooty little brat. Gabrielle doesn't care who's feelings she hurts. She will tell you exactly what she thinks, no hesitations.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Take you to the forest--Acquaintance \\\ Shoes crack where you walk--Slight Dislike
Present Relationship: In search of treasure, para mi corazon--Best Friend \\\ My gift is my song and this one's for you--Attraction \\\ It may be quite simple but now that it's done--Mutual Crush \\\ Love/Hate relationship--Inside, outside, amazing
Desired Future Relationship: In search of treasure, para mi corazon--Best Friend \\\ I hope you don't mind--Dating \\\ I hope you don't mind that I put down in words--Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter: "Oh Billie, my prettyboy poser. We've been through so much. We started off on the wrong foot, but look at us now. Practically inseparable. If it weren't for the difference in house, gender and year, we'd be connected at the hip. WHY Chapman put you in Aramia is a mystery to me. But we've come a long way. Billie is the nicest guy I know, friends with everyone, even his enemies. Honestly, they can't help but be awed by him. I do feel like Billie and I have a deeper connection than I do with most of my friends, like he understands me a bit better than they do. I feel like he understands why I am the way I am. He doesn't judge me for it (thank Merlin). I couldn't ask for a better friend. Seriously."
Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter: Saaame.

Last edited by Billie Baxter on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 28 times in total

Back to top Go down

Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]] Empty Re: Billie Baxter [[You sly dog]]

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Basics
Name: Cassiopeia Lestrange
Age and Occupation: Nineteen, Bartender
Personality: She's the runaway Death Eater who tends the bar of the Drunken Elf and someday wishes to be a famous singer, despite the fact that she's in hiding. Behind the bar she's engaging and talkative, but the talk never gets personal. In personal life she's quiet and reserved, more comfortable hiding out in her house with her guitar and her books than finding social situations. She doesn't seek out the company of other people, but she craves it and hardly ever turns down an offer of conversation.

Plotting
Present Relationship: Friend
Desired Future Relationship: Good Friend
Qualifications for Relationship: Cassie's been tending the bar at the Drunken Elf for six months now, and took over the position in the last few months of the previous school year. In this time, she saw Billie often around the bar and it seemed as if he couldn't help but come and chat up the bartender. His easiness around other people makes her feel more at ease around him, and his ironic wit reminds her of some of the people she knew before coming to Woodberg.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter: "Billie's a pretty good kid for hanging out in a bar all the time. He's always so friendly and outgoing, it's nice to have him around to detract the attention from me. He's an amazing little brewer in his own right, and I'll have to see about talking to the ownership about carrying his stuff, though I don't really know how much of it he makes (or how much he drinks, for that matter). We're not really that close, but it's a possibility that we could be, if he doesn't get so busy with school that he forgets to come in to the Elf. I doubt that'll happen, though."
Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter: the saaaaame

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Basics
Name: Vivienne Reine Beaulieu
Year and House: Fifteen. Othello
Personality: Vivienne is very observant, quiet at times. She can be a bit reserved at first but once she knows someone really well, she warms right up to them depending on their gender. Being the half veela she is, Vivienne barely speaks to anyone except her siblings.

Plotting
Past Relationship:Acquaintance
Present Relationship:Acquaintance/Friend
Desired Future Relationship:Good Friend?
Qualifications for Relationship: Vivienne doesn't really know Billie but only knows him because he's a fellow fifth year around Oasis Hill. They have bumped into each other, spoke once or twice. They are on pretty good terms.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter:"Monsieur Billie Baxter you say? He's a nice boy, not bad considering he is my age. But I can't say much about him. Je sais il aime la liqour but I don't know. He plays music pretty well and it is very beautiful. Pleasant but just needs a little fixing here and there. I've seen him around and I guess he has been in one or two of my classes but I don't really talk to him much. Maybe at a later time will we get better acquintanted"
Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter:Same!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:13 am

Basics
Name: Gabrielle Amorcya
Year and House: 6th && Othello
Personality: Gabrielle changes her personality as often as she changes her underwear. Twice a day, sometimes more. At one moment, Gabrielle can be exactly like her sister. Outgoing, gets along with everyone, etc. But in the blink of an eye, this can all change. If things don't go Gabrielle's way, or if someone tells her that she's wrong (gasp), Gabrielle becomes the girl she was in the first grade. An up herself, snooty little brat. Gabrielle doesn't care who's feelings she hurts. She will tell you exactly what she thinks, no hesitations.

Plotting
Past Relationship:
Take you to the forest--Acquaintance
Shoes crack where you walk--Slight Dislike
Present Relationship:
In search of treasure, para mi corazon--Best Friend
My gift is my song and this one's for you--Attraction
It may be quite simple but now that it's done--Mutual Crush
Love/Hate relationship--Inside, outside, amazing
Desired Future Relationship:
In search of treasure, para mi corazon--Best Friend
I hope you don't mind--Dating(??)
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words--Boyfriend/Girlfriend(??)
Qualifications for Relationship: Billie and Gabrielle met when Billie was in his first year. It was an instant mutual hatred. Gabrielle thought Billie was a prettyboy poser, a schmoozer and a shmuck (lolwhut?). Billie thought Gabrielle was a prissy little know it all who thought she was better than everyone (which she did). Over the summer, Gabrielle spent absolutely no time thinking about Billie. So when she returned to Oasis Hill the next year, she felt no hatred towards Billie, and they managed to have a conversation. Since then, they've become so much closer.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter: "Oh Billie, my prettyboy poser. We've been through so much. We started off on the wrong foot, but look at us now. Practically inseperable. If it weren't for the difference in house, gender and year, we'd be connected at the hip. WHY Chapman put you in Aramia is a mystery to me. But we've come a long way. Billie is the nicest guy I know, friends with everyone, even his enemies. Honestly, they can't help but be awed by him. I do feel like Billie and I have a deeper connection than I do with most of my friends, like he understands me a bit better than they do. I feel like he understands why I am the way I am. He doesn't judge me for it (thank Merlin). I couldn't ask for a better friend. Seriously."
Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter: Saaame.
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:42 am

Basics
Name: Danielle Hale
Year and House: Sixth, Aramia
Personality: Danielle loves being around her friends and doing whatever she can to keep them happy. So long as people insult her to her face, she couldn't careless, if they're two-faced, that's another story. Dani oozes confidence when she feels like it and loves being the centre of attention, all eyes on her. She's protective of her close friends and they probably know her the best. She's fierce when she has to be and can be a little difficult to deal with when you get on her bad side.
-or for non-students-
Age and Occupation:

Plotting
Past Relationship: Annoyance, aquaintance
Present Relationship: Annoyance, associate
Desired Future Relationship: Friend
Qualifications for Relationship: Danielle immediately didn't like Billie because Gabrielle didn't. She never spoke to him, and stayed away from him. The next year, she was a little confused when Gabrielle began talking to him and is only civil to him. Danielle doesn't want to talk to him and only will if she really has to.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter: That half-baked dodo? He's on the same scale as that silly Stephen Griffin. Billie makes friends with everyone he has to have a few that don't like him. He's too nicey nicey for my taste and needs a bit of a backbone. He seems the type that laughs at his jokes and joins in conversation with random people just to please others. I really don't need to know this guy but for a one off conversation, I suppose he's ok.
Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter: Billie annoys me to the max. If it weren't for Gabs, I would stay away from this guy at all times. He's not one of my friends, he's not one I would ever want to talk to. Out of classes, I stay away from him unless I'm with Gabrielle and she wants to talk then it's just talking when I can get a word in edgeways. I know how much Gabs likes him and I'll be there for her. I just hopes he doesn't trip up otherwise I'll be running him over with a steam roller and that would suck.

Code:
[font=Bodoni MT Condensed]Basics
[b]Name:[/b] Danielle Hale
[b]Year and House[/b]: Sixth, Aramia
[b]Personality:[/b] Danielle loves being around her friends and doing whatever she can to keep them happy. So long as people insult her to her face, she couldn't careless, if they're two-faced, that's another story. Dani oozes confidence when she feels like it and loves being the centre of attention, all eyes on her. She's protective of her close friends and they probably know her the best. She's fierce when she has to be and can be a little difficult to deal with when you get on her bad side.
[i]-or for non-students-[/i]
[b]Age and Occupation:[/b]

[size=18]Plotting[/size]
[color=#3333FF] [b]Past Relationship[/b][/color]: Annoyance, aquaintance
[color=#3366FF][b]Present Relationship[/b][/color]: Annoyance, associate
[color=#3399FF][b]Desired Future Relationship[/b][/color]: Friend
[color=#33CCFF][b]Qualifications for Relationship[/b][/color]: Danielle immediately didn't like Billie because Gabrielle didn't. She never spoke to him, and stayed away from him. The next year, she was a little confused when Gabrielle began talking to him and is only civil to him. Danielle doesn't want to talk to him and only will if she really has to.

[size=18]Opinion[/size]
[color=#33FFFF][b]Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter[/b][/color]: That half-baked dodo? He's on the same scale as that silly Stephen Griffin. Billie makes friends with everyone he has to have a few that don't like him. He's too nicey nicey for my taste and needs a bit of a backbone. He seems the type that laughs at his jokes and joins in conversation with random people just to please others. I really don't need to know this guy but for a one off conversation, I suppose he's ok.
[color=#33FFCC][b]Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter[/b][/color]: Billie annoys me to the max. If it weren't for Gabs, I would stay away from this guy at all times. He's not one of my friends, he's not one I would ever want to talk to. Out of classes, I stay away from him unless I'm with Gabrielle and she wants to talk then it's just talking when I can get a word in edgeways. I know how much Gabs likes him and I'll be there for her. I just hopes he doesn't trip up otherwise I'll be running him over with a steam roller and that would suck.[/font]
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Basics
Name: Stephen Griffin
Year and House: Fifth, Aramia
Personality: Stephen is a very suave guy, he doesn't like to flaunt for his own measure, but some things just turn out that way. He is also the most trustworthy person in the entire school and will never betray anyone. He has a very open mind, but is opposed to those who don't think for themselves.

Plotting
Past Relationship: Friends, roommates
Present Relationship: Great Friends
Desired Future Relationship: Great/Best Friends
Qualifications for Relationship: Stephen and Billie have known each other since they arrived at school. Being in the same house AND year, they're roommates with some good times under their belts.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter: Billie is a great guy who knows how to have fun. And not only that, he's brilliant. I mean top-of-the-line brains. It's how he got here.
Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter: I'm so glad that Billie has the brains he does. I wouldn't ever have known him otherwise because he wouldn't be here. I'm sure sometimes it seems like I take advantage of him, but I really do appreciate the help with schoolwork. Better than that even, the guy is so much fun to hang out with, it should be illegal.

Code:
[font=Bodoni MT Condensed]Basics
[b]Name:[/b] Stephen Griffin
[b]Year and House:[/b] Fifth, Aramia
[b]Personality:[/b] Stephen is a very suave guy, he doesn't like to flaunt for his own measure, but some things just turn out that way. He is also the most trustworthy person in the entire school and will never betray anyone. He has a very open mind, but is opposed to those who don't think for themselves.

[size=18]Plotting[/size]
[color=#3333FF] [b]Past Relationship[/b][/color]: Friends, roommates
[color=#3366FF][b]Present Relationship[/b][/color]: Great Friends
[color=#3399FF][b]Desired Future Relationship[/b][/color]: Great/Best Friends
[color=#33CCFF][b]Qualifications for Relationship[/b][/color]: Stephen and Billie have known each other since they arrived at school. Being in the same house AND year, they're roommates with some good times under their belts.

[size=18]Opinion[/size]
[color=#33FFFF][b]Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter[/b][/color]: Billie is a great guy who knows how to have fun. And not only that, he's brilliant. I mean top-of-the-line brains. It's how he got here.
[color=#33FFCC][b]Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter[/b][/color]: I'm so glad that Billie has the brains he does. I wouldn't ever have known him otherwise because he wouldn't be here. I'm sure sometimes it seems like I take advantage of him, but I really do appreciate the help with schoolwork. Better than that even, the guy is so much fun to hang out with, it should be illegal.[/font]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Basics
Adrienne Taylor:
Sixth, Othello:
Personality: Adrienne has never been the type of person to be shy around guys, or girls for that matter. She's very opinionated and likes it when her voice is heard, weather she's singing or not. She like to view the glass as half full, after all in a world that is constantly on a downward slope someone has to. She likes to have a good time and doesn't mind bending the rules every now and again, but that's bending not breaking.

Plotting
Past Relationship:Acquaintance
Present Relationship: Friends
Desired Future Relationship: Good friends
Qualifications for Relationship: Billie and Adrienne can have a great time together plus with how loose he is Adrienne feel like she can tell him anything.

Opinion
Outward Opinion of Billie Baxter: “Where do I start with Billie? Well he's an amazing guy to hang out with and if you ever get the chance you should defiantly do it because if you don't you're stupid. He has a great love of music and he likes to sing in the rain, it doesn't get any better than that! Plus he loves art and bending, if not breaking, the rules. I just feel like I can let lose with him a bit more than my other friends. I wouldn't mind if he laid off the booze a bit more but who would Billie be if he didn't have his liquor?"
Inward Opinion of Billie Baxter:Same

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum