Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
jared nelson `` let's plot EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
jared nelson `` let's plot EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
jared nelson `` let's plot EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
jared nelson `` let's plot EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
jared nelson `` let's plot EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
jared nelson `` let's plot EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
jared nelson `` let's plot EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
jared nelson `` let's plot EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
jared nelson `` let's plot EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

jared nelson `` let's plot

+5
William Baker
Gabrielle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Danielle Hale
Jared Nelson
9 posters

Go down

jared nelson `` let's plot Empty jared nelson `` let's plot

Post  Jared Nelson Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:51 am

jared nelson `` let's plot 18883560_w434_h_q80

Jared Nelson
seventh year Aramia

o1 strangers
o2 just met
o3 awkward friends
o4 new friends
o5 frenemies
o6 enemies turned friends
o7 former friends
o8 average friends
o9 family friends
1o casual friends
11 partner in crime
12 best friends

13 past attraction
14 current attraction
15 mutual attraction
16 flirtation
17 one night stand
18 friends with benefits
19 one-sided crush
2o mutual crush
21 casual dating - no strings attached
22 serious dating - monogamous
23 in love
24 otp

25 annoyance
26 one-sided dislike
27 slight dislike
28 mutual dislike
29 serious dislike
3o love/hate relationship
31 one-sided avoidance
32 mutual avoidance
33 friends turned enemies
34 rivals
35 enemies
36 arch enemies

37 staff
38 family
39 close enough to be family

Code:
[*code][size=10][b][u][color=housecolourhere]namehere[/u][/b] - age|year|house[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]insert[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]your[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]relationship[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]number(s)[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]here[/color]
[b][color=housecolourhere][size=14]-insert name here- said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]what do you think of jared?[/size] [b][color=#36B292][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size][*/code]

House colours are as follows:
Othello = #5400E3
Malvolio = #E95959
Aramia = #36B292
Staff = #650892
Outside of Oasis Hill = #B7DE4C

Note: When posting on Jared's plot page, please post a coded version and a non-coded version, thanks.
JD stole mah plot page layout. The ho.
Jared Nelson
Jared Nelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

jared nelson `` let's plot Empty Re: jared nelson `` let's plot

Post  Jared Nelson Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:52 am

men

Last edited by Jared Nelson on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Jared Nelson
Jared Nelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jared Nelson Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 am

women
Jared Nelson
Jared Nelson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 am

Danielle Hale - 16|Sixth|Aramia
1o|11|13
Dani said: I first met Jared in my first year, he was in the year above and really one of the cool guys around here, it was pretty obvious. After a while we got chatting one night in the common room and we were pretty good friends. He's in the year above so I only really see him in the common room and around the halls sometimes but we usually talk when we've got have a chance. Jared's a pretty fun guy to be around and knows when to have a laugh. I remember in that first year, through to a little of my second I had a massive crush on him. It was pretty much looks and the whole 'I'm cool' thing and we never really talked much back then. We've both grown up and I see now that I really wouldn't be able to put up with him as anything other than a good friend. There's only ever been one guy that's fit that role and that's Alec. I guess Jared is the random guy to go to when you want a chat or for a laugh. He's cool.and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Danielle Hale[/u][/b] - 16|Sixth|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]1o[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]13[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#36B292]Dani said:[/color][/b] I first met Jared in my first year, he was in the year above and really one of the cool guys around here, it was pretty obvious. After a while we got chatting one night in the common room and we were pretty good friends. He's in the year above so I only really see him in the common room and around the halls sometimes but we usually talk when we've got have a chance. Jared's a pretty fun guy to be around and knows when to have a laugh. I remember in that first year, through to a little of my second I had a massive crush on him. It was pretty much looks and the whole 'I'm cool' thing and we never really talked much back then until he asked me out towards the end of my third year. It only lasted a couple of months before we realised we had other people in mind. We've both grown up and I see now that I really wouldn't be able to put up with him as anything other than a good friend. There's only ever been one guy that's fit that role and that's Alec. I guess Jared is the random guy to go to when you want a chat or for a laugh. He's cool.[b][color=#36B292]and i was all:[/color][/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Last edited by Danielle Hale on Tue May 26, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle Amorcya Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Michelle Amorcya - 16|year|Othello
12|20|22|23(?)|24(?) (Ha did I put enough?)
Michelle said: "Jared is...great. Ha, yeah, anyways. He's one of the couple people who I know I can go to if I have a problem. I use to get really really annoyed with him and how he thinks he's the best guy ever, but after awhile it didn't seem to matter anymore. Everyone thinks highly of themselves sometimes. Just others do it more than some people (LIke Jared and my sister, and well me too, but whatev). He's a year older then I am, though that really never presented a problem with us. Especially considering we didn't even talk till my fourth year. I mean, I SAW him and might of threw a smile his way every now and then, but I didn't even think about talking to him. I probably would of never even talked to him, but he decided he wanted to talk to me after I had had a VERY seldom fight with Gabrielle. Gabrielle and I don't fight. At all, but we got annoyed so I had walked off on my own. The fight with my sister blew over by lunch started, so I had been able to tell her how Jared had talked to me. Then a couple months later he asked me out and of course I wasn't going to say no. I HAD liked him most of the time. Now we're still together after a year and a half. I'm happy. He's happy. No problems, usually. Haha."
and i was all: "Michelle is the reason why I bother getting up of a morning. She's the reason why I've ever bothered coming back to school each year. But it hasn't always been this way. When I met Michelle, I was in my second year, and she was in her first year. I knew straight away that she was an Amorcya. Everybody knew; her sister wasted no time in telling everyone. Although I never saw Michelle openly tell people she was better than them, I always thought she considered herself to be better. Her sister did, and they're twins, so you'd think they'd have the same state of mind. It wasn't until my fifth year, her fourth year, that I actually bothered talking to her. I honestly don't even know what started the conversation. She was sitting there without her sister (it was a shock to see her alone), so I figured I'd give her a chance. It turned out to be the best thing I've ever done. Halfway through my fifth year, I got the guts to ask Michelle out, and she said yes. WHY she said yes, I'll never know. She's slumming a bit, going out with me. We've been together about a year and a half now, and I'm not planning on changing that any time soon."

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Michelle Amorcya[/u][/b] - 16|year|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]20[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]22[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]23(?)[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]24(?)[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#5400E3]Michelle said:[/color][/b] "Jared is...great. Ha, yeah, anyways. He's one of the couple people who I know I can go to if I have a problem. I use to get really really annoyed with him and how he thinks he's the best guy ever, but after awhile it didn't seem to matter anymore. Everyone thinks highly of themselves sometimes. Just others do it more than some people (LIke Jared and my sister, and well me too, but whatev). He's a year older then I am, though that really never presented a problem with us. Especially considering we didn't even talk till my fourth year. I mean, I SAW him and might of threw a smile his way every now and then, but I didn't even think about talking to him. I probably would of never even talked to him, but he decided he wanted to talk to me after I had had a VERY seldom fight with Gabrielle. Gabrielle and I don't fight. At all, but we got annoyed so I had walked off on my own. The fight with my sister blew over by lunch started, so I had been able to tell her how Jared had talked to me. Then a couple months later he asked me out and of course I wasn't going to say no. I HAD liked him most of the time. Now we're still together after a year and a half. I'm happy. He's happy. No problems, usually. Haha."
[b][color=#36B292]and i was all:[/color][/b] "Michelle is the reason why I bother getting up of a morning. She's the reason why I've ever bothered coming back to school each year. But it hasn't always been this way. When I met Michelle, I was in my second year, and she was in her first year. I knew straight away that she was an Amorcya. Everybody knew; her sister wasted no time in telling everyone. Although I never saw Michelle openly tell people she was better than them, I always thought she considered herself to be better. Her sister did, and they're twins, so you'd think they'd have the same state of mind. It wasn't until my fifth year, her fourth year, that I actually bothered talking to her. I honestly don't even know what started the conversation. She was sitting there without her sister (it was a shock to see her alone), so I figured I'd give her a chance. It turned out to be the best thing I've ever done. Halfway through my fifth year, I got the guts to ask Michelle out, and she said yes. WHY she said yes, I'll never know. She's slumming a bit, going out with me. We've been together about a year and a half now, and I'm not planning on changing that any time soon."[/size]
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:29 am

Adrienne Taylor - sixteen|sixth|Othello
4|
-Adrienne- said:"Well Jared and I are just friends I mean he's going out with Michelle and all that so I figure I can at least be nice to him, though Gabs finds that to be increasingly difficult. I mean he's not in my house or year so I didn't really know much about him until Michelle caught his eye. No I seem to know everything about the guy and we don't really talk that much. For now it seems like we can remain to have a friendship but if he does anything to Michelle that's going to die quickly.”
Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=housecolourhere]Adrienne Taylor[/u][/b] - sixteen|sixth|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]16[/color]
[size=10][b][color=housecolourhere]-Adrienne- said:[/color][/b]"Well Jared and I are just friends I mean he's going out with Michelle and all that so I figure I can at least be nice to him, though Gabs finds that to be increasingly difficult. I mean he's not in my house or year so I didn't really know much about him until Michelle caught his eye. No I seem to know everything about the guy and we don't really talk that much. For now it seems like we can remain to have a friendship but if he does anything to Michelle that's going to die quickly.”[b]
[color=#36B292]and i was all:[/color][/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Last edited by Adrienne Taylor on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:00 am

Gabrielle Amorcya - 16|6|Othello
o3|25|28|29|35
Gabrielle said: "I'm not even going to bother lying and PRETEND I like Jared. Not even for Michelle's sake. I can't stand the guy. I can't stand to be around him. I can't stand the sound of his voice, or the way he walks Michelle to and from her classes. I can't stand the way he sits with her at breakfast and lunch, or the way he spends his free time talking to her. It bothers me. HE bothers me. Usually I TRY to make an effort when it comes to people Michelle wants to be friends with or date, but I just... I dunno, something about Jared makes me want to hex his face off and show Michelle what a jerk he really is. He likes to think that I don't know his life BEFORE Michelle. He was a promiscuous little boy, and I know that for a FACT. He treated girls like they were nothing, like he could do whatever he wanted with them. But most girls are so... BLINDSIGHTED by his 'good looks' that they don't even bother trying to stand up for themselves around him. I've told him once before - if he breaks Michelle's heart, I'll break his face. I'm not afraid of him. I'm not attracted to him. He's not that good looking. He's a jerk." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Gabrielle Amorcya[/u][/b] - 16|6|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]o3[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]28[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]29[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]35[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#5400E3]Gabrielle said:[/color][/b] "I'm not even going to bother lying and PRETEND I like Jared. Not even for Michelle's sake. I can't stand the guy. I can't stand to be around him. I can't stand the sound of his voice, or the way he walks Michelle to and from her classes. I can't stand the way he sits with her at breakfast and lunch, or the way he spends his free time talking to her. It bothers me. HE bothers me. Usually I TRY to make an effort when it comes to people Michelle wants to be friends with or date, but I just... I dunno, something about Jared makes me want to hex his face off and show Michelle what a jerk he really is. He likes to think that I don't know his life BEFORE Michelle. He was a promiscuous little boy, and I know that for a FACT. He treated girls like they were nothing, like he could do whatever he wanted with them. But most girls are so... BLINDSIGHTED by his 'good looks' that they don't even bother trying to stand up for themselves around him. I've told him once before - if he breaks Michelle's heart, I'll break his face. I'm not afraid of him. I'm not attracted to him. He's not that good looking. He's a jerk." [b][color=#36B292]and i was all:[/color][/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Baker Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:04 am

William Baker - 28|Deputy Head|Staff
09|10|37|38
Will said: "Jared is my nephew, I've hung out with him every chance I get. Now we're back at Oasis Hill I can't exactly talk to him all the time but I think we're close. He talks to me about alot of stuff, girls, grades and stuff just like he was my best mate. I keep an eye out when I can for my sister, he's seventeen he doesn't need a babysitter! I remember running around the field with him playing football, he must have been about eight. Now he's almost a man, time flies. He's my nephew and I couldn't be more proud of him. He seems to have something with of the Amorcya twins, I don't know how that will go she seems a little edgy sometimes." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#650892]William Baker[/u][/b] - 28|Deputy Head|Staff[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]09[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]10[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]37[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]38[/color]
[b][color=#650892][size=14]Will said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Jared is my nephew, I've hung out with him every chance I get. Now we're back at Oasis Hill I can't exactly talk to him all the time but I think we're close. He talks to me about alot of stuff, girls, grades and stuff just like he was my best mate. I keep an eye out when I can for my sister, he's seventeen he doesn't need a babysitter! I remember running around the field with him playing football, he must have been about eight. Now he's almost a man, time flies. He's my nephew and I couldn't be more proud of him. He seems to have something with one of the Amorcya twins, I don't know how that will go she seems a little edgy sometimes." [/size] [b][color=#36B292][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
William Baker
William Baker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:24 am

namehere - 17|7th|Othello
12|11|26|
Emily said: "Jared really cracks me up sometimes. He can have me in complete hysterics and I just bounce off of it with some cool comeback.. I think. He's a cool guy that you know looks out for you. Although he's with the other Amorcya, Michelle? I know he can do better than her, I just haven't found her yet. Out of the guys, apart from Alec I'm probably pretty close to him, I mean I've known him a really long time, since my second year I think? I've seen him dancing around Michelle, and the looks and it was pretty sweet until it got all sickly and irritating, like Alec and Dani. Jared is someone I would trust with pretty much anything and I think he's a great friend. Even if he can be an idiot at the most annoying moment, it's like brother/sister time. Twat." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]namehere[/u][/b] - 17|7th|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]26[/color]|
[b][color=#5400E3][size=14]Emily said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Jared really cracks me up sometimes. He can have me in complete hysterics and I just bounce off of it with some cool comeback.. I think. He's a cool guy that you know looks out for you. Although he's with the other Amorcya, Michelle? I know he can do better than her, I just haven't found her yet. Out of the guys, apart from Alec I'm probably pretty close to him, I mean I've known him a really long time, since my second year I think? I've seen him dancing around Michelle, and the looks. I've seen him dancing around Michelle and it was pretty sweet until it got all sickly and irritating, like Alec and Dani. Jared is someone I would trust with pretty much anything and I think he's a great friend. Even if he can be an idiot at the most annoying moment, it's like brother/sister time. Twat."[/size] [b][color=#36B292][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:16 am

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Alec Edwards[/u][/b] - 17|7|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]34[/color]
[b][color=#5400E3][size=14]Alec said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Jared's a great guy. We've known each other since our first year here at Oasis Hill, and it's been nothing but good times since we met. He's pretty much exactly like me. He has no regard for authority, doesn't give a crap about what anyone thinks, and he loves to party. He's pretty much head over heels in love with Michelle Amorcya, but that's cool, seeing as I'm the same way with Dani. But I see him with Michelle, and then I get worried. I hope Dani and I aren't as googly eyed as Jared and Michelle are. Jared, Kyle, Jasper and I spend pretty much all of our time together. It's a bit weird, what with me being in a different house and all. Jared, Kyle and Jasper are like, the ULTIMATE best friends. You can tell. People call them the Three Stooges (and that's not JUST because they ARE stooges). It's just weird hanging out with all of them at the same time. It's like they can all read each others minds, and I'm just like... what the hell's going on? You know? Plus, it doesn't help that Jasper and I have that... natural tension going on. You know, him being a vampire and me being a werewolf. It's a natural rivalry. But Jared's great. He's a great friend."[/size] [b][color=#36B292][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Alec Edwards - 17|7|Othello
11|12|34
Alec said: "Jared's a great guy. We've known each other since our first year here at Oasis Hill, and it's been nothing but good times since we met. He's pretty much exactly like me. He has no regard for authority, doesn't give a crap about what anyone thinks, and he loves to party. He's pretty much head over heels in love with Michelle Amorcya, but that's cool, seeing as I'm the same way with Dani. But I see him with Michelle, and then I get worried. I hope Dani and I aren't as googly eyed as Jared and Michelle are. Jared, Kyle, Jasper and I spend pretty much all of our time together. It's a bit weird, what with me being in a different house and all. Jared, Kyle and Jasper are like, the ULTIMATE best friends. You can tell. People call them the Three Stooges (and that's not JUST because they ARE stooges). It's just weird hanging out with all of them at the same time. It's like they can all read each others minds, and I'm just like... what the hell's going on? You know? Plus, it doesn't help that Jasper and I have that... natural tension going on. You know, him being a vampire and me being a werewolf. It's a natural rivalry. But Jared's great. He's a great friend." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:02 am

Ruby Marie Chapman - 17|7|Aramia
1o|14|25|3o
Ruby said: "Oh Merlin, does my brother know how to pick his friends or what? Honestly, Kyle must have the same taste in guys that I do. Jared. Oh, how do I begin to describe my relationship with Jared? He's been best friends with my brother forever, and as Kyle's five minute younger sister, I always tagged along to their little shindigs. Jared, oh Jared. For as long as I've had boobs have I wanted to get into that boys pants, honestly. I don't know how he puts up with a little girl like Michelle Amorcya. There's so much more experience in the world that Jared could have, and he picks the Amorcya girl. Oh well. I suppose I'll just have to admire from afar." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Ruby Marie Chapman[/u][/b] - 17|7|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]1o[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]14[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]3o[/color]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]Ruby said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Oh Merlin, does my brother know how to pick his friends or what? Honestly, Kyle must have the same taste in guys that I do. Jared. Oh, how do I begin to describe my relationship with Jared? He's been best friends with my brother forever, and as Kyle's five minute younger sister, I always tagged along to their little shindigs. Jared, oh Jared. For as long as I've had boobs have I wanted to get into that boys pants, honestly. I don't know how he puts up with a little girl like Michelle Amorcya. There's so much more [i]experience[/i] in the world that Jared could have, and he picks the Amorcya girl. Oh well. I suppose I'll just have to admire from afar."[/size] [b][color=#36B292][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:23 am

Jacob Lawson - 17|Seventh|Othello
10|11|25|27
Jake said: "I don't mind the guy to be honest. At least not that much. He's alright so long as Ruby doesn't see him. Otherwise, it's like she's got these satellites honed in on him sometimes and you can't have a decent conversation with her until he's out of range. So, I'm not exactly his biggest fan but we're alright. I wouldn't say we're the bestest buds in the world, but I don't think we're quite enemies. But. I'm not sure how he feels about what I did, and how he feels about my dad, and my uncle. I'm hiding stuff from him and I think he knows, I'll do anything to keep it from him. He's even going out with that stupid Amorcya girl, she's slightly more bearable than the other one going out with Ruby's brother but STILL. We've worked out together sometimes, egging each other on until one of us finally collapses- ALWAYS HIM FIRST! He's a good friend, but I don't think I can really trust him and I hate that part of our relationship. Ah well. Life goes on." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Jacob Lawson[/u][/b] - 17|Seventh|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]10[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]27[/color]
[b][color=#5400E3][size=14]Jake said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"I don't mind the guy to be honest. At least not that much. He's alright so long as Ruby doesn't see him. Otherwise, it's like she's got these satellites honed in on him sometimes and you can't have a decent conversation with her until he's out of range. So, I'm not exactly his biggest fan but we're alright. I wouldn't say we're the bestest buds in the world, but I don't think we're quite enemies. But. I'm not sure how he feels about what I did, and how he feels about my dad, and my uncle. I'm hiding stuff from him and I think he knows, I'll do anything to keep it from him. He's even going out with that stupid Amorcya girl, she's slightly more bearable than the other one going out with Ruby's brother but STILL. We've worked out together sometimes, egging each other on until one of us finally collapses- ALWAYS HIM FIRST! He's a good friend, but I don't think I can really trust him and I hate that part of our relationship. Ah well. Life goes on."[/size] [b][color=#36B292][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down