Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
The Next Great Adventure EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
The Next Great Adventure EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
The Next Great Adventure EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
The Next Great Adventure EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
The Next Great Adventure EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
The Next Great Adventure EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
The Next Great Adventure EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
The Next Great Adventure EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
The Next Great Adventure EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

The Next Great Adventure

Go down

The Next Great Adventure Empty The Next Great Adventure

Post  Caiden O Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:23 pm

The Next Great Adventure Picture2-22

RPG Name: The Next Great Adventure

RPG URL: The Next Great Adveture

Button:

Description: Deep in the Wiserly Hollows of Britain, "The Next Great Adventure" unfolds in the year 2049 at a quaint yet prestigious school called Wiserly Hall for Witches and Wizards.

Established at the second turn of the century, Wiserly Hall is the top private wizarding academy pick for high up Ministry of Magic officials in Britain, according to the Daily Prophet's rankings of the World's Finest Wizarding Academies for 2049. Even Minister of Magic Silas Snodgrass sends his three children to Wiserly Hall. A fourth of Wiserly Hall students are on scholarship, a quota instituted in 2008 in hopes of cultivating underpriveleged talent. However, Wiserly Hall still boasts the wealthiest student body in Britain, an accomplishment that Headmaster Peers Wiserly III is rather fond of touting. But things are changing dramatically and rapidly under the administration of Minister Silas Snodgrass. Witches and wizards with special abilities – be it the ability to speak Parseltongue or be you a seer – are finding themselves oppressed in ways that would make Voldemort himself roll over in his grave. Meanwhile, students are growing restless, and a particularly Dark force lurks within the trees of Wiserly Hollows.

As we begin, the second coming and ultimate fall of the Dark Lord has long since passed. Our hero, Harry Potter, remains well in a quite average existence as does the rest of the wizarding world (as average as those with magical powers can be, anyways). But don't let the lull of mediocrity or the melodic hum of a passerby fool you. No, listen to the agitations of the wind rustling through the woodlands, notice how the woodland critters dart from your path, watch the crazy townspeople huddle in the the village square. Something is happening. Someone is coming. "The Next Great Adventure" has begun.

Other: TNGA recently celebrated its first birthday, and would greatly enjoy seeing a new batch of RPers visit the site and join the world we’ve created. At TNGA, we want everyone to feel welcome and a huge part of our roleplays. We collaborate with our RPers to create interesting characters and plotlines! Also, we take pride in having a highly familial community with a warm and enthusiastic outlook as well as high writing ability So please, join our community--you'll be so glad you did.

Caiden O

Back to top Go down