Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins]

Go down

The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins] Empty The Boys are Back in Town! [The Ramsay Twins]

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:11 pm

THUMP

“BLOODY HELL!”

Kane jumped up and down on one foot, the foot which had not just been smashed under the heavily-packed box of his brother Seth’s belongings which he had been carrying into their new building when his grip slipped. He didn’t even know what ridiculously cumbersome objects his brother had stashed in it, but Kane was ready to set the box ablaze with a thought. Whipping out his wand, he reached back for a dramatic spell…

…But thinking better of it, he grudgingly muttered Locomotor.” The box quickly scooted across the floor of the apartment, down the hall to come to rest next to the door on the right which led to Seth’s room. Despite the updated proximity to the box, a scowl remained on Kane’s face, evidence of his still smarting toes.

Kane centered himself in the apartment’s living room and turned on his heels, taking in his surroundings: mountains of boxes labeled with his name, his brother’s name, or a location, a few furniture pieces, and miscellaneous other objects that didn’t fit into boxes. His scowl turned into a smirk; they had finally done it. After years of living at the bottom of the pyramid, Seth and Kane Ramsay were moving on up and starting their own business, a shared dream since they were little kids. And now that dream had come to fruition and included an apartment over the newest and soon to be most popular student hang-out on Amorcya Island. If only their deadbeat father could see them now…

Kane called down the staircase to his Seth who was fetching another box, “Oi, knucklehead, hurry up, we’re still movin’ our sh*te in and need to finish settin’ up for opening night! We only have two more days!”

Back to top Go down