Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever

3 posters

Go down

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Empty We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever

Post  Maria Raines Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:58 am

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever 20090105014209
Maria Louise Raines
Parties.
Potions.
Minister of Magic’s daughter.

01 Now I know how to get down on the floor Other half
02 Experiencing what you can’t ignore Inner circle
03 But something about this beat just got me hooked Partners in crime
04 Come over here and take a closer look Close friends
05 Cause I can’t get enough, I can’t get enough Good friends
06 I can’t stay on the ground Acquaintances

07 I can’t get enough, I can’t get enough Party b*****es!
08 This is taking me now Secret friends
09 It’s taking me higher, higher Respectful
10 Higher off the ground Just met
11 Higher off the ground Drifted apart
12 I do this for, Average friends
13 It’s just for the thrill, Childhood friends
14 I got this high, we’re about to get a feel Annoyance
15 This move has got me way over the sun Ex-friends

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_026 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_024 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_017

16I’m dancing like I am the only one Final
17 Cause I can’t get enough, I can’t get enough Current
18 This is taking me now Dating
19 It’s taking me higher, higher Future
20 Higher off the ground Mutual crush
21 Higher off the ground Friends with benefits

22 The music’s got me going higher Flirtation
23 I feel like I can touch the sky Fling
24 It’ Physical Attraction
25 Higher off the ground Lust
26 Higher off the ground Macking privileges
27 Higher off the ground Fleeting glances
28 Higher off the ground Past, now friends
29 Feel the adrenaline Past, still chemistry

30 Moving under my skin Past, now dislike
31 It's an addiction Completely over you
32 Such an eruption Sexual tension
33 Sound is my remedy Otp

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_060 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_068 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_066

34 Feeding me energy I just don’t like you
35 Music is all I need Annoyance
36 Baby I just wanna dance Slight dislike
37 I don't really care One sided dislike
38 I just wanna dance Mutual dislike
39 I don't really care.. care.. care Tolerate
40 She's been a crazy dicta Rival
41 Disco diva.. and you wonder Jealous
42 Who's that chick? Who's that chick? Backstabber
43 Too cold for you to keep her Scared of
44 Too hard for you to leave her Friends turned enemies
45 Who's that chick? who's that chick? Family problems
46 Back on the dancefloor Bad history
47 Bad enough to take me home Enemies
48 Base kicking so hard Arch-nemesis

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_061 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_063 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_062

49 Blazing through my beating heart Neighbours
50 Baby I just wanna dance, Colleagues
51 I don't really care Family
52 I just wanna dance Awkward
53 I don't really care.. care.. care Like family
54 She's been a crazy dicta Mixed feelings
55 Disco diva.. and you wonder Protect
56 Who's that chick? Who's that chick? Confidant
57 Too cold for you to keep her Fake
58 Too hard for you to leave her Clubbing buddy

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_083 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_087 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Melissa_marie_089

Code:
[*code]
[img]Three 100x100[/img] [img]avatars of[/img] [img]your character[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] | | | |
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b]
[b]What do I think of you?:[/b] -don't put anything here unless I posted on your page-[/*code]

[Song – Higher –Taio Cruz, Who’s That Chick – Rihanna, David Guetta]
Maria Raines
Maria Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Empty Re: We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever

Post  Maria Raines Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Girls.

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Zoe_kimball_052 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Zoe_kimball_053 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Zoe_kimball_049
Name: Emily Sophia Adams
Relationship Numbers: 02| 05| 07|
What do you think of me?: "Maria is so sweet! I remember meeting her when I was a third year and it was in the first week of her starting at Oasis Hill. It was in the Othello common room and she was talking to her sister about something when I was practicing a severing charm spell. It was so annoying and I couldn't get it right because all I could here was their chattering. So I turn around to tell them to shut it. I then shouted 'Diffindo' sort of by accident, with my wand out in front of me and her jeans sort of split a little. I was happy that I'd done the spell but I felt a bit bad for the girl. She looked a bit upset so I went over and said sorry and we got talking. I found out we had loads in common, even though Maria doesn't like quidditch, bit of a nutter if you ask me really. Her sister's alright too, a right pair together. Since that time, I've hung around them a bit. Not so much as with Jake and Alec but a fair bit. They're not stupid those too and don't miss a trick, they're worse than me sometimes! I went to their parties too and I had the best time, at least I think I did I couldn't remember much the next morning. Maria is the nicest person I've met and she's so unique and clever. For one of the Minister's daughters, she's not too bad!"
What do I think of you?: "Emily! Ohhh. The first time we probably spoke it was when she'd split my jeans. I was so annoyed at her, right in the middle of talking to Ella too! But being a pathetic little first year I sort of didn't know what to say at first. Third years are a bit scary, although nothing like seventh years to intimidate you when you're eleven years old! She came over and talked to me and then after that we just spent more and more time with each other, Ella too and it's been pretty cool. Emily told us loads of stuff to watch out for, taught me some spells. I asked her for a couple of potions books actually, I wanted to see how to make a couple of things that we're in my textbook. She's so nice and funny and a pretty cool person. She's like this role model, now she's not at Oasis Hill it's a bit weird not seeing her around. It was going to happen eventually but it's not as if she's leaving the island, I'll still see her all the time. Emily told me she moved in with Jake Lawson, her best friend. I'm so jealous! I wish I was in Emily's year, they were all so much fun! Much better than some of the people in our year!.

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Brookelle_Bones_006 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Brookelle_Bones_008 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Brookelle_Bones_011_0
Name: Ella Grace Raines
Relationship Numbers: 01|02|03|07|51|55|58
What do you think of me?: “Maria is my best friend, my sister, my twin. There is nobody that I am closer to than Maria. She’s the yin to my yang, the up to my down, the high to my low... you get the point. I do so much crazy shit with this girl. She’s the one person who doesn’t disapprove of my drinking and my drug taking. In fact, Maria has come up with most of the potions I use to tone down the effects of the drugs for class. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone as hilarious as Maria and I. She’s always game to ruin those stupid functions our parents make us go to. Maria is always the one I go to when I want to throw a party. She’s mastered this potion that we give to people in their drinks. It makes them have twice as much fun at our parties. We don’t drug them. Heck no, but we do make them enjoy themselves. And thank Merlin Maria hated that blonde hair as much as I did. Things could’ve been awkward if I’d dyed my hair blonde and Maria hadn’t. I don’t think our relationship would be the same if she still looked like one of the Amorcya twins. Ugh.”
What do I think of you?: "Ella is my best friend, my sister, my twin. It doesn't get much closer than that... except being completely identical I suppose. She's my other half. The ying to my yang. I've known her forever, and she's known me since she was a couple of minutes old. I love Ella. I would do anything for her. It's kind of stupid to say that I wouldn't do anything for her. I have all the best moments with my twin sister and without her I can't imagine what I'd do. We're absolutely hilarious! She comes up with the best ideas, especially when it comes to ruining those stupid waste of time events my parents tell us we have to go to with them. I think we've gotten quite a reputation at the Ministry and it wouldn't have been the same without Ella around. She's the one that got me started on my potions. Before that I was just messing around with the potions in all these textbooks I was reading and stuff, kids things really. Now I'm in the big league and it's all thanks to my big sister! Our epic parties, where only the best people are invited. They're always so much better that way. If it wasn't for Ella I'd be blonde right now! You know who I'd look like? The Amorcya twins! Ugh. Can you imagine being confused for one of them. Thank god I at least have a brain."

Boys.

Last edited by Maria Raines on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maria Raines
Maria Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Empty Re: We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 pm

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Zoe_kimball_052 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Zoe_kimball_053 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Zoe_kimball_049
Name: Emily Sophia Adams
Relationship Numbers: 02| 05| 07|
What do you think of me?: "Maria is so sweet! I remember meeting her when I was a third year and it was in the first week of her starting at Oasis Hill. It was in the Othello common room and she was talking to her sister about something when I was practicing a severing charm spell. It was so annoying and I couldn't get it right because all I could here was their chattering. So I turn around to tell them to shut it. I then shouted 'Diffindo' sort of by accident, with my wand out in front of me and her jeans sort of split a little. I was happy that I'd done the spell but I felt a bit bad for the girl. She looked a bit upset so I went over and said sorry and we got talking. I found out we had loads in common, even though Maria doesn't like quidditch, bit of a nutter if you ask me really. Her sister's alright too, a right pair together. Since that time, I've hung around them a bit. Not so much as with Jake and Alec but a fair bit. They're not stupid those too and don't miss a trick, they're worse than me sometimes! I went to their parties too and I had the best time, at least I think I did I couldn't remember much the next morning. Maria is the nicest person I've met and she's so unique and clever. For one of the Minister's daughters, she's not too bad!"
What do I think of you?: "Emily! Ohhh. The first time we probably spoke it was when she'd split my jeans. I was so annoyed at her, right in the middle of talking to Ella too! But being a pathetic little first year I sort of didn't know what to say at first. Third years are a bit scary, although nothing like seventh years to intimidate you when you're eleven years old! She came over and talked to me and then after that we just spent more and more time with each other, Ella too and it's been pretty cool. Emily told us loads of stuff to watch out for, taught me some spells. I asked her for a couple of potions books actually, I wanted to see how to make a couple of things that we're in my textbook. She's so nice and funny and a pretty cool person. She's like this role model, now she's not at Oasis Hill it's a bit weird not seeing her around. It was going to happen eventually but it's not as if she's leaving the island, I'll still see her all the time. Emily told me she moved in with Jake Lawson, her best friend. I'm so jealous! I wish I was in Emily's year, they were all so much fun! Much better than some of the people in our year!

Code:

[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_052.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_053.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_049.jpg[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Emily Sophia Adams
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] 02| 05| 07|
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b] "Maria is so sweet! I remember meeting her when I was a third year and it was in the first week of her starting at Oasis Hill. It was in the Othello common room and she was talking to her sister about something when I was practicing a severing charm spell. It was so annoying and I couldn't get it right because all I could here was their chattering. So I turn around to tell them to shut it. I then shouted 'Diffindo' sort of by accident, with my wand out in front of me and her jeans sort of split a little. I was happy that I'd done the spell but I felt a bit bad for the girl. She looked a bit upset so I went over and said sorry and we got talking. I found out we had loads in common, even though Maria doesn't like quidditch, bit of a nutter if you ask me really. Her sister's alright too, a right pair together. Since that time, I've hung around them a bit. Not so much as with Jake and Alec but a fair bit. They're not stupid those too and don't miss a trick, they're worse than me sometimes! I went to their parties too and I had the best time, at least I think I did I couldn't remember much the next morning. Maria is the nicest person I've met and she's so unique and clever. For one of the Minister's daughters, she's not too bad!"
[b]What do I think of you?:[/b] "Emily! Ohhh. The first time we probably spoke it was when she'd split my jeans. I was so annoyed at her, right in the middle of talking to Ella too! But being a pathetic little first year I sort of didn't know what to say at first. Third years are a bit scary, although nothing like seventh years to intimidate you when you're eleven years old! She came over and talked to me and then after that we just spent more and more time with each other, Ella too and it's been pretty cool. Emily told us loads of stuff to watch out for, taught me some spells. I asked her for a couple of potions books actually, I wanted to see how to make a couple of things that we're in my textbook. She's so nice and funny and a pretty cool person. She's like this role model, now she's not at Oasis Hill it's a bit weird not seeing her around. It was going to happen eventually but it's not as if she's leaving the island, I'll still see her all the time. Emily told me she moved in with Jake Lawson, her best friend. I'm so jealous! I wish I was in Emily's year, they were all so much fun! Much better than some of the people in our year!
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ella Raines Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:52 am

Code:

[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Brookelle_Bones_006.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Brookelle_Bones_008.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/Brookelle_Bones_011_0.jpg[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Ella Grace Raines
[b]Relationship Numbers:[/b] 01|02|03|07|51|55|58
[b]What do you think of me?:[/b] “Maria is my best friend, my sister, my twin. There is nobody that I am closer to than Maria. She’s the yin to my yang, the up to my down, the high to my low... you get the point. I do so much crazy shit with this girl. She’s the one person who doesn’t disapprove of my drinking and my drug taking. In fact, Maria has come up with most of the potions I use to tone down the effects of the drugs for class. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone as hilarious as Maria and I. She’s always game to ruin those stupid functions our parents make us go to. Maria is always the one I go to when I want to throw a party. She’s mastered this potion that we give to people in their drinks. It makes them have twice as much fun at our parties. We don’t drug them. Heck no, but we do make them enjoy themselves. And thank [i]Merlin[/i] Maria hated that blonde hair as much as I did. Things could’ve been awkward if I’d dyed my hair blonde and Maria hadn’t. I don’t think our relationship would be the same if she still looked like one of the Amorcya twins. Ugh.”
[b]What do I think of you?:[/b] "Ella is my best friend, my sister, my twin. It doesn't get much closer than that... except being completely identical I suppose. She's my other half. The ying to my yang. I've known her forever, and she's known me since she was a couple of minutes old. I love Ella. I would do anything for her. It's kind of stupid to say that I wouldn't do anything for her. I have all the best moments with my twin sister and without her I can't imagine what I'd do. We're absolutely hilarious! She comes up with the best ideas, especially when it comes to ruining those stupid waste of time events my parents tell us we have to go to with them. I think we've gotten quite a reputation at the Ministry and it wouldn't have been the same without Ella around. She's the one that got me started on my potions. Before that I was just messing around with the potions in all these textbooks I was reading and stuff, kids things really. Now I'm in the big league and it's all thanks to my big sister! Our epic parties, where only the best people are invited. They're always so much better that way. If it wasn't for Ella I'd be blonde right now! You know who I'd look like? The Amorcya twins! Ugh. Can you imagine being confused for one of them. Thank god I at least have a brain."

We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Brookelle_Bones_006 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Brookelle_Bones_008 We can dance until we die {Maria Plot} You and I; We'll be young forever Brookelle_Bones_011_0
Name: Ella Grace Raines
Relationship Numbers: 01|02|03|07|51|55|58
What do you think of me?: “Maria is my best friend, my sister, my twin. There is nobody that I am closer to than Maria. She’s the yin to my yang, the up to my down, the high to my low... you get the point. I do so much crazy shit with this girl. She’s the one person who doesn’t disapprove of my drinking and my drug taking. In fact, Maria has come up with most of the potions I use to tone down the effects of the drugs for class. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone as hilarious as Maria and I. She’s always game to ruin those stupid functions our parents make us go to. Maria is always the one I go to when I want to throw a party. She’s mastered this potion that we give to people in their drinks. It makes them have twice as much fun at our parties. We don’t drug them. Heck no, but we do make them enjoy themselves. And thank Merlin Maria hated that blonde hair as much as I did. Things could’ve been awkward if I’d dyed my hair blonde and Maria hadn’t. I don’t think our relationship would be the same if she still looked like one of the Amorcya twins. Ugh.”
What do I think of you?: "Ella is my best friend, my sister, my twin. It doesn't get much closer than that... except being completely identical I suppose. She's my other half. The ying to my yang. I've known her forever, and she's known me since she was a couple of minutes old. I love Ella. I would do anything for her. It's kind of stupid to say that I wouldn't do anything for her. I have all the best moments with my twin sister and without her I can't imagine what I'd do. We're absolutely hilarious! She comes up with the best ideas, especially when it comes to ruining those stupid waste of time events my parents tell us we have to go to with them. I think we've gotten quite a reputation at the Ministry and it wouldn't have been the same without Ella around. She's the one that got me started on my potions. Before that I was just messing around with the potions in all these textbooks I was reading and stuff, kids things really. Now I'm in the big league and it's all thanks to my big sister! Our epic parties, where only the best people are invited. They're always so much better that way. If it wasn't for Ella I'd be blonde right now! You know who I'd look like? The Amorcya twins! Ugh. Can you imagine being confused for one of them. Thank god I at least have a brain."
Ella Raines
Ella Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down