Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
``alec edwards - plots EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
``alec edwards - plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
``alec edwards - plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
``alec edwards - plots EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
``alec edwards - plots EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
``alec edwards - plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
``alec edwards - plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
``alec edwards - plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
``alec edwards - plots EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

``alec edwards - plots

+3
Gabrielle Amorcya
Danielle Hale
Alec Edwards
7 posters

Go down

``alec edwards - plots Empty ``alec edwards - plots

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:45 am

``alec edwards - plots Pic01
Alec Edwards

o1 strangers
o2 just met
o3 awkward friends
o4 new friends
o5 frenemies
o6 enemies turned friends
o7 former friends
o8 average friends
o9 family friends
1o casual friends
11 partner in crime
12 best friends

13 past attraction
14 current attraction
15 mutual attraction
16 flirtation
17 one night stand
18 friends with benefits
19 one-sided crush
2o mutual crush
21 casual dating - no strings attached
22 serious dating - monogamous
23 in love
24 otp

25 annoyance
26 one-sided dislike
27 slight dislike
28 mutual dislike
29 serious dislike
3o love/hate relationship
31 one-sided avoidance
32 mutual avoidance
33 friends turned enemies
34 rivals
35 enemies
36 arch enemies

37 staff
38 family
39 close enough to be family

Code:
[*code][size=10][b][u][color=housecolourhere]namehere[/u][/b] - age|year|house[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]insert[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]your[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]relationship[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]number(s)[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]here[/color]
[b][color=housecolourhere][size=14]-insert name here- said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]what do you think of alec?[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size][*/code]

House colours are as follows:
Othello = #5400E3
Malvolio = #E95959
Aramia = #36B292
Staff = #650892
Outside of Oasis Hill = #B7DE4C

Note: When posting on Alec's plot page, please post a coded version and a non-coded version, thanks.

Last edited by Alec Edwards on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

``alec edwards - plots Empty Re: ``alec edwards - plots

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:49 am

women

Danielle Hale - 16|6th|Aramia
09|12|15|20|22|24
Danielle said: "Alec is the most gorgeous guy I've ever laid eyes on. We met through our dads, his dad works as the puddlemere coach, mine works as the beater. That was when I was.. four. Yeah. Then we just became really good friends, he knows everything about me and I love him. I don't think anyone knows me better than him, Alec is my soulmate. We've been going out for two years, since my fourth year and I don't think I'd ever be as happy as I am with him. Alec is everything to me. I know about him being a werewolf, I was told a while ago and I don't think alot changed. He's still Alec Edwards, and I still love him." and i was all: "As far as I'm concerned, I really hit the jackpot with Danielle. She has it all. Looks, brains, a sense of humor.. everything that attracts me to a girl, Danielle has it. We met when she was four, I had just turned five, and became great friends back then. Who knew that our friendship would turn into something more? In her fourth year, my fifth year, we started dating. We've been together two years now, and I've never been happier. I'm convinced that Danielle is my soul mate. She's the only girl for me, the only girl I want to see myself with. She knows me better than anyone does. When I told her about my being a werewolf, nothing changed. She took the information quite well, actually. I love her, and I'd die before I lost her."

Last edited by Alec Edwards on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Alec Edwards Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:50 am

men
Alec Edwards
Alec Edwards

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:58 am

Danielle Hale - 16|6th|Aramia
09|12|15|20|22|24
Danielle said: Alec is the most gorgeous guy I've ever laid eyes on. We met through our dads, his dad works as the puddlemere coach, mine works as the beater. That was when I was.. four. Yeah. Then we just became really good friends, he knows everything about me and I love him. I don't think anyone knows me better than him, Alec is my soulmate. We've been going out for two years, since my fourth year and I don't think I'd ever be as happy as I am with him. Alec is everything to me. I know about him being a werewolf, I was told a while ago and I don't think alot changed. He's still Alec Edwards, and I still love him. and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Danielle Hale[/u][/b] - 16|6th|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]09[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]15[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]20[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]22[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]24[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#36B292]Danielle said: Alec is the most gorgeous guy I've ever laid eyes on. We met through our dads, his dad works as the puddlemere coach, mine works as the beater. That was when I was.. four. Yeah. Then we just became really good friends, he knows everything about me and I love him. I don't think anyone knows me better than him, Alec is my soulmate. We've been going out for two years, since my fourth year and I don't think I'd ever be as happy as I am with him. Alec is everything to me. I know about him being a werewolf, I was told a while ago and I don't think alot changed. He's still Alec Edwards, and I still love him.[/color][/b] [b][color=#5400E3]and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/color][/b][/size]
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Melody Ackerman - 17|7th|Malvolio
10|16|25
-Melody said: He is so good looking that he would be a real catch except for two things. One, he needs to lose the Hale girl, she can't give him the type of attention that I could. He would look so good with me on his arm instead of her. The other is that he loves his mirror more than he loves Hale. I will invite him to my parties if he promises to leave both of them at home. Otherwise I have no use for him. and i was all: “Mine and Melody's relationship is... complicated. She's a really good looking girl, she's nice to people she thinks deserve it... but then there's the fact that she doesn't seem to like Danielle. And Danielle doesn't like her. I'm not really one to pick sides, and I was friends with Melody before Dani came to Oasis Hill, but I'm dating Dani, and if she doesn't like Melody, it makes things a bit harder for me. I've tried to stay friendly with Melody, but sometimes it feels like she wants more out of our friendship than I do. But I can't and won't do that to Dani.”

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#E95959]Melody Ackerman[/u][/b] - 17|7th|Malvolio[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]10[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]16[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#E95959]-Melody said:[/color][/b] He is so good looking that he would be a real catch except for two things.  One, he needs to lose the Hale girl, she can't give him the type of attention that I could.  He would look so good with me on his arm instead of her.  The other is that he loves his mirror more than he loves Hale.  I will invite him to my parties if he promises to leave both of them at home.  Otherwise I have no use for him. [b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/color][/b] “Mine and Melody's relationship is... complicated. She's a really good looking girl, she's nice to people she thinks deserve it... but then there's the fact that she doesn't seem to like Danielle. And Danielle doesn't like her. I'm not really one to pick sides, and I was friends with Melody before Dani came to Oasis Hill, but I'm dating Dani, and if she doesn't like Melody, it makes things a bit harder for me. I've tried to stay friendly with Melody, but sometimes it feels like she wants more out of our friendship than I do. But I can't and won't do that to Dani.” [/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:05 am

Cory Gaunt - 16|6th|Malvolio
11 (inasmuch as Cory doesn't actually 'do' crime)|39
Cory said: "I was thrilled coming to Oasis when I heard that there was another student already there with the same lunar 'affliction' as myself. I'd always been something of a lone wolf (if you'll pardon the expression), and I looked forward to meeting another person of my kind. I was scared at first, too. What if he didn't like me? What if the only other student who could really understand what I was going through turned out to be a giant Skrewt? I didn't have to worry long, though. In my first week of school, Alec just walked right up and introduced himself to me. We became fast friends, able to talk about what went on during out 'time of the month', and we've stayed that way for five years now. Alec knows a side of me that most people don't even know exist, and it's liberating to get to be open and frank around him. I think I'm going to feel pretty lost next year when he's gone." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#E95959]Cory Gaunt[/u][/b] - 16|6th|Malvolio[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11 (inasmuch as Cory doesn't actually 'do' crime)[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]39[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#E95959]Cory said:[/color][/b] "I was thrilled coming to Oasis when I heard that there was another student already there with the same lunar 'affliction' as myself.  I'd always been something of a lone wolf (if you'll pardon the expression), and I looked forward to meeting another person of my kind.  I was scared at first, too.  What if he didn't like me?  What if the only other student who could really understand what I was going through turned out to be a giant Skrewt?  I didn't have to worry long, though.  In my first week of school, Alec just walked right up and introduced himself to me.  We became fast friends, able to talk about what went on during out 'time of the month', and we've stayed that way for five years now.  Alec knows a side of me that most people don't even know exist, and it's liberating to get to be open and frank around him.  I think I'm going to feel pretty lost next year when he's gone."[b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/color][/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabrielle Amorcya Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Gabrielle Amorcya[/u][/b] - 16|6|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]1o[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]3o[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]34[/color]
[size=10][b][color=#5400E3]Gabrielle said:[/color][/b] "It's not that I HATE Alec. It's more the fact that he's ALWAYS AROUND when I'm trying to hang with Danielle. Don't get me wrong, I think Dani and Alec are cute. Sickeningly so. But I could't think of a better person for her. They're completely in love, anyone who spends five seconds with them and sees the way they look at each other can tell you that. But sometimes, it just gets to be too much. I mean, WE GET IT. YOU'RE IN LOVE. Other than that, I really have no problem with Alec. He gives me that big brother figure I never had. We have a good system. I'll pick on him and tell him that he's gay, he'll pick on me and tell me that I'm a whore. It works. And it's funny. But if he'd just give me FIVE FREAKING MINUTES alone with Dani, then life would be good." [b][color=#5400E3]and i was all:[/color][/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Gabrielle Amorcya - 16|6|Othello
1o|25|3o|34
Gabrielle said: "It's not that I HATE Alec. It's more the fact that he's ALWAYS AROUND when I'm trying to hang with Danielle. Don't get me wrong, I think Dani and Alec are cute. Sickeningly so. But I could't think of a better person for her. They're completely in love, anyone who spends five seconds with them and sees the way they look at each other can tell you that. But sometimes, it just gets to be too much. I mean, WE GET IT. YOU'RE IN LOVE. Other than that, I really have no problem with Alec. He gives me that big brother figure I never had. We have a good system. I'll pick on him and tell him that he's gay, he'll pick on me and tell me that I'm a whore. It works. And it's funny. But if he'd just give me FIVE FREAKING MINUTES alone with Dani, then life would be good." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page
Gabrielle Amorcya
Gabrielle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:02 am

Emily Sophia Adams - 17|Seventh|Othello
12|
-Emily- said: "Alec is like the best dude I know. He totally rocks and I know he'd be there for me if anything ever happened. I didn't always know he was a werewolf, in my second year I think I found out. I think it's pretty cool, and brave for him to tell me but there's a small part of me that wonders if it ever came down to it, what would happen if I got in his way on the full moon. He always gets a little cranky but I know he doesn't mean it. Alec's like a big brother to me, I've never been able to think of him as anything else, so he may be good looking but he's really not my type. I don't think. Dani is his type, his ONLY type. Alec is so dorky around her it's really sweet in an annoying way. They spend like, aaaall their time together but do I get to talk to him about how sucky my transfig went? OH no! Nah. It's cool. I get it. If I had someone like that in my life he'd probably get all bent out of shape about it too" and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Emily Sophia Adams[/u][/b] - 17|Seventh|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|
[b][color=#5400E3][size=14]-Emily- said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10] "Alec is like the best dude I know. He totally rocks and I know he'd be there for me if anything ever happened. I didn't always know he was a werewolf, in my second year I think I found out. I think it's pretty cool, and brave for him to tell me but there's a small part of me that wonders if it ever came down to it, what would happen if I got in his way on the full moon. He always gets a little cranky but I know he doesn't mean it. Alec's like a big brother to me, I've never been able to think of him as anything else, so he may be good looking but he's really not my type. I don't think. Dani is his type, his ONLY type. Alec is so dorky around her it's really sweet in an annoying way. They spend like, aaaall their time together but do I get to talk to him about how sucky my transfig went? OH no! Nah. It's cool. I get it. If I had someone like that in my life he'd probably get all bent out of shape about it too"[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#E95959]John Keegan[/u][/b] - 17|Seventh|Malvolio[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]10[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]
[b][color=#E95959][size=14]-John- said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]The old rough and tumble werewolf, eh? Good guy, good friend. We've been in the same classes since we started here and now it's almost over. Alec's a nice guy, not always my thing, but good to be around. Better than some of the uppity Othello's. Even though dogs really aren't my favorite, I'm glad to have him as my friend. Just wish he'd let me take him on while he's transformed, that would be something.[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

John Keegan - 17|Seventh|Malvolio
10|11
-John- said: The old rough and tumble werewolf, eh? Good guy, good friend. We've been in the same classes since we started here and now it's almost over. Alec's a nice guy, not always my thing, but good to be around. Better than some of the uppity Othello's. Even though dogs really aren't my favorite, I'm glad to have him as my friend. Just wish he'd let me take him on while he's transformed, that would be something. and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:16 am

Jacob Lawson - 17|Seventh|Othello
11|12
Jake said: "Alec is a cool guy. He's my best mate and even after I explained all that had happened in my third year he's still around and I couldn't ask for a better friend. We're pretty similar and he's definitely one of the guys I get on with the most. He's a werewolf but so what, we've all got skeletons in our closets somewhere. He's a bit mad for his girlfriend, Danielle Hale and I hate all the mushy stuff sometimes, I see it every so often and I just wish they'd get a room. We've had our differences, I know I wasn't too keen on the guy when I was younger and I guess I do enjoy my fair share of sleeping around so, we don't always see eye to eye." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Jacob Lawson[/u][/b] - 17|Seventh|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]
[b][color=#5400E3][size=14]Jake said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Alec is a cool guy. He's my best mate and even after I explained all that had happened in my third year he's still around and I couldn't ask for a better friend. We're pretty similar and he's definitely one of the guys I get on with the most. He's a werewolf but so what, we've all got skeletons in our closets somewhere. He's a bit mad for his girlfriend, Danielle Hale and I hate all the mushy stuff sometimes, I see it every so often and I just wish they'd get a room. We've had our differences, I know I wasn't too keen on the guy when I was younger and I guess I do enjoy my fair share of sleeping around so, we don't [i]always[/i] see eye to eye."[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Ruby Marie Chapman - 17|7|Aramia
1o|14|25|3o
ruby said: "Well hello hottie. My brother, ladies and gentlemen, has the best taste in friends that I have ever seen. Never in my entire life have I met a boy who can take my breath away just by looking at me. Alec Edwards is one hell of a hottie. I would give ANYTHING just to give that a try. But unfortunately, like my situation with Jared, I am forced to admire from afar. Alec has been in a relationship with Danielle Hale for two years, and I highly doubt that it will end any time soon. Little Vivi da Vici has tapped that, though. I'm jealous. A girl who is two years younger than me tapped the one person I haven't. I don't know how she did it, but she tells me it was amazing. I can only imagine what it would be like. Late at night. In my room. With my dorm mates locked out. Oh, Merlin." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Ruby Marie Chapman[/u][/b] - 17|7|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]1o[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]14[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]3o[/color]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]ruby said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Well hel[i]lo[/i] hottie. My brother, ladies and gentlemen, has the best taste in friends that I have ever seen. Never in my entire life have I met a boy who can take my breath away just by looking at me. Alec Edwards is one hell of a hottie. I would give ANYTHING just to give that a try. But unfortunately, like my situation with Jared, I am forced to admire from afar. Alec has been in a relationship with Danielle Hale for two years, and I highly doubt that it will end any time soon. Little Vivi da Vici has tapped that, though. I'm jealous. A girl who is two years younger than me tapped the one person I haven't. I don't know how she did it, but she tells me it was amazing. I can only imagine what it would be like. Late at night. In my room. With my dorm mates locked out. Oh, Merlin."[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Andrew John Hackett - 17|7th|Aramia
4|10
Andrew said: Things are crazy enough around this school, especially this year for me, but Alec? nah, were all good. Nothing special really, not even a real bond there to be honest *laughs a little*. Maybe a nod in the hallway, maybe a 'hey, how ya doin?' once in a blue moon, but it's not anything besides. no pressure, no band wagon bull crap, no secrets, just a friendly face. We've been that way since about last year, and i can't say i'd ever change a thing. the best way to describe our relationship, if at all, would simply be 'Mutually Cool'. and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Andrew John Hackett[/u][/b] - 17|7th|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]4[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]10[/color]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]Andrew said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]Things are crazy enough around this school, especially this year for me, but Alec? nah, were all good. Nothing special really, not even a real bond there to be honest *laughs a little*. Maybe a nod in the hallway, maybe a 'hey, how ya doin?' once in a blue moon, but it's not anything besides. no pressure, no band wagon bull crap, no secrets, just a friendly face. We've been that way since about last year, and i can't say i'd ever change a thing. the best way to describe our relationship, if at all, would simply be 'Mutually Cool'.[/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Hale Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Charlie Hale - 18|Outside Oasis Hill
01|02|25|27|38
Charlie Hale said: "I knew Alec at Oasis Hill, really only by name and the gossip going around. He was just another guy, then my sisters boyfriend until he got my sister pregnant. Now he's always going to be around and worst of all we're family. That's not to say Matty's not something special but Danielle is missing out on alot because of him. I don't even know the guy that well and now I'm an uncle at eighteen because of him. I can't see him sticking around long, he always had girls drooling over him at Oasis Hill. I know he's been going out with Danielle a long time but that doesn't mean anything will change. He's so annoying, and when I see my parents all I hear now is 'Alec this' and 'Danielle that'." and i was all: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[size=10][b][u][color=#B7DE4C]Charlie Hale[/u][/b] - 18|Outside Oasis Hill[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]01[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]02[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]27[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]38[/color]
[b][color=#B7DE4C][size=14]Charlie Hale said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"I knew Alec at Oasis Hill, really only by name and the gossip going around. He was just another guy, then my sisters boyfriend until he got my sister pregnant. Now he's always going to be around and worst of all we're [i]family[/i]. That's not to say Matty's not something special but Danielle is missing out on alot because of him. I don't even know the guy that well and now I'm an uncle at eighteen because of him. I can't see him sticking around long, he always had girls drooling over him at Oasis Hill. I know he's been going out with Danielle a long time but that doesn't mean anything will change. He's so annoying, and when I see my parents all I hear now is 'Alec this' and 'Danielle that'." [/size] [b][color=#5400E3][size=14]and i was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/size]

Charlie Hale
Charlie Hale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down