Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting.

Go down

xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Empty xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Xander Wibberly ,,
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Shawn
thirty-three
magical creatures ; logic ; talking ; COMC
passionate , disorganised , strange , melodramatic , immature

Close Relationships-
what would you think if i sang out of tune? -- Acquaintance
would you stand up and walk out on me? -- Associate
lend me your ears and i'll sing you a song -- Friend
and i'll try not to sing out of key -- Good Friend
oh, i get by with a little help from my friends -- Bussom Buddie
mm, i get high with a little help from my friends -- Partner In Crime
mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends -- Best Friend

Intimate Relationship-
you're my mystery -- Attraction
you are always at my fingertips -- Crush
without you, i'm just bones and skin -- Mutual Crush
i will lick your cuts -- Dating
and be your bruise -- Boyfriend/Girlfriend
until i fade from deepest blue into white -- True Love

Distant Relationships-
think you know everything -- Slight Dislike
you really don't know nothing -- Love/Hate relationship
i wish that you were more intelligent -- Annoyance
so that you can see what you're doing is so shitty to me -- Envy
stop being a dick head -- Enemy
why you being a dick head for? -- Hatred
you're just fucking up situations -- Arch Nemesis

Other Relationship
and i use mouthwash -- Family
sometimes i floss -- Staff
i got a family, and i drink cups of tea -- Business Asociate

Code:

[size=20][font=georgia]hi, i'm [b]put name here[/b][/size]
[img]put three icons[/img][img]of your character[/img][img]in here[/img]
[size=15]I think I'm Xander's [b]put relations here[/b] because [b]put opinion here[/b], and he thinks I'm [b]only put something here if i've posted on yours[/b].[/font]

hi, i'm xander wibberly!
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Thscorexander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Ctsquirrel-psychshawnxander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Rocking
i think i'm Xander's busom buddy, true love, envy because my, my, my. who IS that sexy man? and he thinks i'm amazing. simply amazing. in BED OHYEAH.

Last edited by Xander Wibberly on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Empty Re: xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting.

Post  Brooke Gaiman Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:59 am

Code:
[size=20][font=georgia][i]hi, i'm [b]brooke gaiman[/b][/i][/size]
[img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/jessica_alba_046.jpg[/img][img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/jessica_alba_047.jpg[/img][img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/jessica_alba_045.jpg[/img]
[size=15][i]i think i'm xander's  [b]best friend, bussom buddy and mutual crush[/b] because [b]"Xander has been my close friend since I started here two years ago. He was the one who helped me get through my first few months, telling me which students to watch out for, which students were good to teach, etc. etc. He quickly became the person I'd go to for help, advice, everything. Eventually we got closer, and now I consider him my best friend. But I get this funny feeling when I'm around him, like there's more to our friendship then I actually realise. I haven't spoken to him about this, because I don't want to freak him out. One day, maybe..."[/b], and he thinks i'm [b]only put something here if i've posted on yours[/b][/i].[/size][/font]

hi, i'm brooke gaiman
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Jessica_alba_046xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Jessica_alba_047xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Jessica_alba_045
i think i'm xander's best friend, bussom buddy and mutual crush because "Xander has been my close friend since I started here two years ago. He was the one who helped me get through my first few months, telling me which students to watch out for, which students were good to teach, etc. etc. He quickly became the person I'd go to for help, advice, everything. Eventually we got closer, and now I consider him my best friend. But I get this funny feeling when I'm around him, like there's more to our friendship then I actually realise. I haven't spoken to him about this, because I don't want to freak him out. One day, maybe...", and he thinks i'm only put something here if i've posted on yours.
Brooke Gaiman
Brooke Gaiman
Admin

Back to top Go down

xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Empty Re: xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:01 am

Felix Edgar Basil Hathaway, Gent.
xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Felixp10 xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Felixp11 xander wibberly ~; let's get plotting. Felixp12
I think I'm Xander's bosom buddy, staff because Xander is a fantastic guy with some great quirks, and a sense of pride I have to admire. His enthusiasm and creativity may be remarked upon, and I must confess that I have often wondered at his claims that he can converse with the creatures he studies, and whether that is true. If he says it, though, I am willing to believe him, and it is certainly interesting whether it's fact or not. His improvisational skills when teaching are next to none. I think he does it half to keep the children on their toes, half for the love of a challenge. In any case, me and Xander can have many good conversations together, from the intellectual to the purely jest, and he thinks I'm ???.

Code:
[size=20][font=georgia]hi, i'm [b]Felix Edgar Basil Hathaway, Gent.[/b][/size]
[img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/13/71/39/98/felixp10.png[/img] [img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/13/71/39/98/felixp11.png[/img] [img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/13/71/39/98/felixp12.png[/img]
I think I'm Xander's [b][color=#ee5588]bosom buddy[/color], [color=#99b366]staff[/color][/b] because [b]Xander is a fantastic guy with some great quirks, and a sense of pride I have to admire. His enthusiasm and creativity may be remarked upon, and I must confess that I have often wondered at his claims that he can converse with the creatures he studies, and whether that is true. If he says it, though, I am willing to believe him, and it is certainly interesting whether it's fact or not. His improvisational skills when teaching are next to none. I think he does it half to keep the children on their toes, half for the love of a challenge. In any case, me and Xander can have many good conversations together, from the intellectual to the purely jest[/b], and he thinks I'm [b]???[/b].

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down