Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu

2 posters

Go down

Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu Empty Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu

Post  Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu 06-3-1
Vivienne Reine Beaulieu
Fifteen.Fifth Year. Othello.
{French} {Half veela}

o1. Name Basis
o2. Acquintance
o3. Just met
o4. Average Friend
o5. Friend
o6. Childhood Friend
o7. Close Friend
o8. Best Friend
o9. Partner In Crime

1o. Slight Dislike
11. Dislike
12. Hate
13. Mutual Hate
14. Hardcore Hate
15. Annoyance
16. Avoidance
17. Envy
18. Former Friend

19. One Night Stand
2o. Flirt
21. Mutual Crush
22. Crush On ____
23. Crush On Vivienne
24. Friends With Benefits
26. Current
27. OTP

28. Respect
29. Other

Code:

[img]100x100[/img]
[size=18]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/size]
[b]House/Year;[/b]
[b]Desired Relationship;[/b] LIST NUMBERS IN ORDER
[b][color=#424242]YOURNAME[/color][/b] [i][b]a dit[/b][/i]; Half veela's ROCK!
[b][color=#585858]VIVIENNE[/color][/b] [b][i]a dit[/i][/b];Leave blank unless applicable

Back to top Go down

Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu Empty Re: Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu

Post  Michelle Amorcya Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu Dont
Michelle Amorcya
House/Year; Othello, Sixth
Desired Relationship; 18, 15, 11,
Michelle a dit; "Vivienne doesn't need to be so upset. And for the record, I did not throw a fit. I just told her to leave me alone. I mean, merlin, if I don't want to spend time with you, I don't want to spend time with you. Just leave me alone. You know? Plus she didn't need to go running to her big sister. She already doesn't like me, why she doesn't like me is beyond me, but Vivienne didn't need to make it worse. And you know what else, since I'm already rambling about her? No one cares that she's french! It's just another nationality, just get over yourself. I can't believe she was put in Othello, it just messes up our common room."
VIVIENNE a dit; "Michelle? Ah oui, that girl. She makes me sick now. We were friends in the beginning but it just got to the point where our differences seperated us. I annoyed during my second year here and she got really mad. She basically threw a huge fit that caused my sister to look at her in a very disguisting way. I know we are in the same house. That's why I don't bother going to the commons that much before I see her. It's very annoying to see someone who hates you because you annoyed her. Just calm down. There's no need to throw a fit. Oui?"
Michelle Amorcya
Michelle Amorcya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu Empty Re: Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu

Post  Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu Jackson_rathbone_024
Billie Baxter
House/Year; Aramia, 5th
Desired Relationship; 5, 20
Billie Baxter a dit; Oh ho hooo, that little Viv is quite the charmer. Then again, such is the nature of beautiful women. However, you must admit the veela blood gives a very noticable kick. I'm not saying I like her like that, of course, I have my eyes on someone else... however she is someone to flirt with when I'm feeling naughty. Her being french, however, makes it hard for me to entirely understand her at times. But I do my best, nonetheless. She's actually extremely interesting and has a good attitude. Were marginably good friends, but we don't go out of our way to hang out. But who knows? Things may change.
VIVIENNE a dit; Monsieur Billie Baxter you say? He's a nice boy, not bad considering he is my age. But I can't say much about him. Je sais il aime la liqour but I don't know. He plays music pretty well and it is very beautiful. Pleasant but just needs a little fixing here and there. I've seen him around and I guess he has been in one or two of my classes but I don't really talk to him much. Maybe at a later time will we get better acquintanted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:29 am

Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu Megan_fox_006
Danielle Hale
House/Year; Aramia, Sixth
Desired Relationship; 03 | 15 | 16
Dani a dit; Ah. This girl. Yep. Don't like her one bit. What is it with stupid veelas? Really. I'm not seeing it! She goes right in that black book with the other one. I don't want to be around another girl that gets more attention than me just because she's a silly veela. I bet people are just friends with her for that attention. Honestly, if I knew her the slightest bit I bet she has the airy fairy attitude because she relies on her looks so much. I heard that Michelle was friends with her until they had a fight so I guess I'll be avoiding her a bit more than usual. You should see some of the guys around here, it's like moths to a lamp. They clearly don't have the brains to get away, they can't exactly concentrate on anything else. Argh. I really don't want to talk, meet or see that girl ANYWHERE!
VIVIENNE a dit;Leave blank unless applicable
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Vivienne. {{Plot avec moi...}} Reine {{S'il vous plait}} Beaulieu Steelehayden
STEPHEN GRIFFIN
House/Year; Aramia/Fifth
Desired Relationship;
5. Friend
20. Flirt
STEPHEN a dit; She's a French half veela, what's not to like? We're not too personal with each other, we've had a few classes together, nothing much more. I've made a few minor passes at flirting, but nothing has really come of it unless she's hiding something. But since I know her sister, I'm sure we'll get to know each other more sooner or later.
VIVIENNE a dit;Leave blank unless applicable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down