Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots]

4 posters

Go down

[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Empty [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots]

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:32 am

i bet that i can make you believe in
love and sex and magic

o1 strangers
o2 just met
o3 awkward friends
o4 new friends
o5 frenemies
o6 enemies turned friends
o7 former friends
o8 average friends
o9 family friends
1o casual friends
11 partner in crime
12 best friends

13 past attraction
14 current attraction
15 mutual attraction
16 flirtation
17 one night stand
18 friends with benefits
19 one-sided crush
2o mutual crush
21 casual dating – no strings attached
22 serious dating – monogamous
23 in love
24 otp

25 annoyance
26 one-sided dislike
27 slight dislike
28 mutual dislike
29 serious dislike
3o love/hate relationship
31 one-sided avoidance
32 mutual avoidance
33 friends turned enemies
34 rivals
35 enemies
36 arch enemies

37 staff
38 family
39 close enough to be family

Code:

[*code]three 100x100 images of your character here
[size=10][b][u][color=housecolourhere]namehere[/u][/b] ;; age|year|house[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]insert[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]your[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]relationship[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]number(s)[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]here[/color]
[b][colour=housecolourhere][size=14]so, NAMEHERE said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]what do you think of ruby?[/size]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]and ruby was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don’t put anything here unless i’ve posted on your plot page[/size][/*code]

House colours are as follows:
Othello = #5400E3
Malvolio = #E95959
Aramia = #36B292
Staff = #650892
Outside of Oasis Hill = #B7DE4C

Note: When posting on Ruby's plot page, post a coded and non-coded version, thanks.
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Empty Re: [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots]

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:35 am

boys
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Empty Re: [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots]

Post  Ruby Marie Chapman Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:35 am

girls
Ruby Marie Chapman
Ruby Marie Chapman

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Code:
[center][img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r235/erikastar_2007/indian.jpg[/img][/center]
[size=10][b][u][color=#E95959]John Keegan[/u][/b] ;; 17|Seventh|Malvolio[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]8[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]18[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]21[/color]
[b][color=#E95959][size=14]so, John said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]Ruby, she's definitely something. I mean, yeah, we've had classes together since we both got here, and she's definitely pretty, but we're not serious. I don't know, maybe sometime, but for now I'm good just content having an open relationship where nothing is exclusive. Not sure attachment is even what I'm looking for right now. But she is a decent friend, someone I wouldn't mind getting closer to. She's smart too, but a bit of a daddy's girl. wonder what would happen if he found out what goes on between us. I'm sure it would involve expulsion in the least.[/size]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]and Ruby was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don’t put anything here unless i’ve posted on your plot page[/size]

[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Indian

John Keegan ;; 17|Seventh|Malvolio
8|18|21
so, John said: Ruby, she's definitely something. I mean, yeah, we've had classes together since we both got here, and she's definitely pretty, but we're not serious. I don't know, maybe sometime, but for now I'm good just content having an open relationship where nothing is exclusive. Not sure attachment is even what I'm looking for right now. But she is a decent friend, someone I wouldn't mind getting closer to. She's smart too, but a bit of a daddy's girl. wonder what would happen if he found out what goes on between us. I'm sure it would involve expulsion in the least.
and Ruby was all: don’t put anything here unless i’ve posted on your plot page

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 am

[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Penn_Badgley_005 [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Penn_Badgley_008 [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Penn_Badgley_006_0
Jacob Lawson ;; 17|Seventh|Othello
11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|20|24|30
so, Jake said: "Ruby. Where do I start? She's a pretty hilarious best mate. She knows exactly what's up with me, how to make me laugh, even when I'm feeling low. I've not known her very long but we quickly became good friends. I'd do anything for her but she knows I won't take her shit 24/7. Last year we slept together and it wasn't really that big of a deal, she sleeps around all the time but that's her business, even if I don't really like hearing about it all that much. Suppose we've got that in common really. She's absolutely gorgeous and I think that adds to how she gets away with everything. I hate how guys look at her and we've had arguments about it in the past. I know I feel differently about her than how I feel about, say, Emily. She's my friend, but Ruby, she's something else entirely. I'll tell her when she's being a bitch and she'll tell me when I'm being a bastard, we'll have a bit of a laugh and a flirt and we both enjoy it but it can turn just like that. She's important to me, but I don't know how I feel about that yet. Whenever I see her with another guy, I feel how I felt when I was going to lose it and I know I shouldn't. I see her dating other guys and I can't even touch her when she's around them. I try to avoid her whenever I see them together and go find some other girl to think about. It's so damn difficult, Ruby's got this stupid control over me, and I'm not sure she knows it."
and ruby was all: don’t put anything here unless i’ve posted on your plot page

Code:
[img]http://hollow-art.com/files/bases/Penn_Badgley_005.jpg[/img] [img]http://hollow-art.com/files/bases/Penn_Badgley_008.jpg[/img] [img]http://hollow-art.com/files/bases/Penn_Badgley_006_0.jpg[/img]
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Jacob Lawson[/u][/b] ;; 17|Seventh|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]13[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]14[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]15[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]16[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]17[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]18[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]20[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]24[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]30[/color]
[b][color=#5400E3][size=14]so, Jake said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Ruby. Where do I start? She's a pretty hilarious best mate. She knows exactly what's up with me, how to make me laugh, even when I'm feeling low. I've not known her very long but we quickly became good friends. I'd do anything for her but she knows I won't take her shit 24/7. Last year we slept together and it wasn't really that big of a deal, she sleeps around all the time but that's her business, even if I don't really like hearing about it all that much. Suppose we've got that in common really. She's absolutely gorgeous and I think that adds to how she gets away with everything. I hate how guys look at her and we've had arguments about it in the past. I know I feel differently about her than how I feel about, say, Emily. She's my friend, but [i]Ruby[/i], she's something else entirely. I'll tell her when she's being a bitch and she'll tell me when I'm being a bastard, we'll have a bit of a laugh and a flirt and we both enjoy it but it can turn just like [u]that[/u]. She's important to me, but I don't know how I feel about that yet. Whenever I see her with another guy, I feel how I felt when I was going to lose it and I know I shouldn't. I see her dating other guys and I can't even touch her when she's around them. I try to avoid her whenever I see them together and go find some other girl to think about. It's so damn difficult, Ruby's got this stupid control over me, and I'm not sure she knows it."[/size]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]and ruby was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don’t put anything here unless i’ve posted on your plot page[/size]
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielle Hale Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 am

[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Megan_fox_013 [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Megan_fox_014 [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Megan_fox_015
Danielle Hale ;; 16|Sixth|Aramia
25|28|29|34|35
so, Dani said: "That slut is not even worth talking about. She throws herself at guys and she really doesn't care. She's Emily's friend, which means Alec is around her quite a bit and unfortunately, for some reason, she thinks that she can take Alec from me. He doesn't mind her so much but we've ran into each other a couple of times and it's always been awkward. I've known her since my first year but didn't really hate her until my third or something, when Alec and I began spending time togeher. Considering she's in my house, it's quite difficult, but she's around Othello a bit, so it's not too bad. Although, it just so happens Gabs is there too. I don't know if I'd even trust Alec to be in the same room as her, she'll try anything. The Chapman girl thinks she's all that and alot better than Gabrielle, there's no doubt she's definitely not! I hate her!"

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/megan_fox_013.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/megan_fox_014.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/megan_fox_015.jpg[/img]
[size=10][b][u][color=#36B292]Danielle Hale[/u][/b] ;; 16|Sixth|Aramia[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]25[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]28[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]29[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]34[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]35[/color]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]so, Dani said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"That slut is not even worth talking about. She throws herself at guys and she really doesn't care. She's Emily's friend, which means Alec is around her quite a bit and unfortunately, for [i]some[/i] reason, she thinks that she can take Alec from me. He doesn't mind her so much but we've ran into each other a couple of times and it's always been awkward. I've known her since my first year but didn't really hate her until my third or something, when Alec and I began spending time togeher. Considering she's in my house, it's quite difficult, but she's around Othello a bit, so it's not too bad. Although, it just so happens Gabs is there too. I don't know if I'd even trust Alec to be in the same room as her, she'll try anything. The Chapman girl thinks she's all that and alot better than Gabrielle, there's no doubt she's [u]definitely[/u] not! I hate her!"[/size]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]and ruby was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]don’t put anything here unless i’ve posted on your plot page[/size]
Danielle Hale
Danielle Hale
Admin

http://braedan-institude.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 pm

[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Fall2003StellaMcCartneySusanEldr-1 [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Navarra_ss_4-1 [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] V242504-1
Vivalia da Vici ;; 15|5th|Malvolio
11|12|39so, VIVI said: ohmygosh, like, Ruby is soooo the most brill girl ever. She knows how to flaunt it, you know? Fashionable, hot, and in control -exactly what I am, only in smaller and less experienced form. It's only natural that we're super close, duh. She's always got the best advice and some of the stories she tells...so funny! Ruby's the only friend I have that actually encourages me to stay with Alec even though we're having a rough ride on the roller coaster right now...like, I don't really need the encouragement, but at least she doesn't accuse me of being an obsessed stalker! I'm so totally not like that. Ruby knows the real me, and that's so ace. I don't know what I'd do without her in my life!

Code:
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/made_u_smile/Characters/Fall2003StellaMcCartneySusanEldr-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/made_u_smile/Characters/Navarra_ss_4-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/made_u_smile/Characters/V242504-1.jpg[/img]
[size=10][b][u][color=#E95959]Vivalia da Vici[/u][/b] ;; 15|5th|Malvolio[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]39[/color][b][color=#E95959][size=14]so, VIVI said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]ohmygosh, like, Ruby is soooo the most brill girl ever. She knows how to flaunt it, you know? Fashionable, hot, and in control -exactly what I am, only in smaller and less experienced form. It's only natural that we're super close, duh. She's always got the best advice and some of the stories she tells...so funny! Ruby's the only friend I have that actually encourages me to stay with Alec even though we're having a rough ride on the roller coaster right now...like, I don't really need the encouragement, but at least she doesn't accuse me of being an obsessed stalker! I'm so totally not like that. Ruby knows the real me, and that's so ace. I don't know what I'd do without her in my life! [/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:09 am

[ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Zoe_kimball_046 [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Zoe_kimball_035 [ruby marie chapman] tell me what you think [``plots] Zoe_kimball_036
Emily Sophia Adams ;; 17|Seventh|Othello
09|11|12
so, Emily said: "Ruby and I have known each other for ages, since we were little. I remember she was a little bossy, telling me what I should and shouldn't do. I didn't take much notice but for some reason we became really good friends. Of course, we've grown up quite a bit since then, it was a shame I couldn't stay in Australia. It was cool coming back and seeing her again though. I know Ruby better than most people, apart from Kyle of course and she's always been there whenever I've needed advice on something. She's my best friend and in some ways she's hardly changed from the bossy girl I knew at Kangaroo Point. She may be very different to me but I couldn't stand someone that loved EVERYTHING I loved, I'd hate that. Ruby is quite a bit calmer than me, she's not quite as crazy as Alec. Which is a good thing because she's saved me from a bit of trouble every now and then. Ruby is the complete opposite of me and that's just fine. I'd trust her with my life.
and ruby was all: "You wouldn't think Emily would be the kind of person I spend my time with. Emily and I met at Kangaroo Point pre-Academy in Australia when we were 5. She and I quickly became friends, and that friendship has lasted us up to our seventh year. Emily has been the one person in my life (other than Kyle) who hasn't let me down in any way, shape or form. She's the first person I go to when I'm in trouble. She's the first person to come to my aid when I need a shoulder to cry on. I can't even count the amount of times Emily and I have stayed up late pigging out on chocolate bitching about someone who's wronged us in some way. Emily and I are so alike, yet so different at the same time. She has a completely different personality to me. But it's the fact that we're so opposite that makes us such good friends. Emily is the best friend I could possibly ask for. I wouldn't change her in any way."

Code:
[img]http://hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_046.jpg[/img] [img]http://hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_035.jpg[/img] [img]http://hollow-art.com/files/bases/zoe_kimball_036.jpg[/img]
[size=10][b][u][color=#5400E3]Emily Sophia Adams[/u][/b] ;; 17|Seventh|Othello[/size][/color]
[color=LEAVEBLANK]09[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]11[/color]|[color=LEAVEBLANK]12[/color]
[b][colour=#5400E3][size=14]so, Emily said:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"Ruby and I have known each other for ages, since we were little. I remember she was a little bossy, telling me what I should and shouldn't do. I didn't take much notice but for some reason we became really good friends. Of course, we've grown up quite a bit since then, it was a shame I couldn't stay in Australia. It was cool coming back and seeing her again though. I know Ruby better than most people, apart from Kyle of course and she's always been there whenever I've needed advice on something. She's my best friend and in some ways she's hardly changed from the bossy girl I knew at Kangaroo Point. She may be very different to me but I couldn't stand someone that loved EVERYTHING I loved, I'd hate that. Ruby is quite a bit calmer than me, she's not quite as crazy as Alec. Which is a good thing because she's saved me from a bit of trouble every now and then. Ruby is the complete opposite of me and that's just fine. I'd trust her with my life.[/size]
[b][color=#36B292][size=14]and ruby was all:[/size][/color][/b] [size=10]"You wouldn't think Emily would be the kind of person I spend my time with. Emily and I met at Kangaroo Point pre-Academy in Australia when we were 5. She and I quickly became friends, and that friendship has lasted us up to our seventh year. Emily has been the one person in my life (other than Kyle) who hasn't let me down in any way, shape or form. She's the first person I go to when I'm in trouble. She's the first person to come to my aid when I need a shoulder to cry on. I can't even count the amount of times Emily and I have stayed up late pigging out on chocolate bitching about someone who's wronged us in some way. Emily and I are so alike, yet so different at the same time. She has a completely different personality to me. But it's the fact that we're so opposite that makes us such good friends. Emily is the best friend I could possibly ask for. I wouldn't change her in any way."[/size]
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down