Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?]

3 posters

Go down

Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] Empty Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?]

Post  Jacob Lawson Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:54 am

Girls were difficult. Not to mention nosey. Jake had been trying to get Emily to be out of the house by the time Chad arrived and it wasn't working. All he got was 'what are you trying to hide?' and 'should I be telling Ruby?', that was all he needed. He just didn't want his cousin having an influence on his best friends. Jake would have gone out with him, but he knew he would see someone he knew and it would be 'Oh! Who's this?! You're cousin? Wish he was related to me!'. He hadn't seen Chad in a long time and even though he got annoyed at what he did and how he was so much more obviously good looking. He was still his cousin and he loved him. They had alot of memories and even though he regretted a few of them, if he got the chance, he wouldn't change a thing.

Jake was sat on the sofa it was only 6.45, Emily was upstairs and it didn't look like she was leaving anytime soon. He sighed, his wand in his hands "Emily are you going soon?". He knew he had said 7 in the letter to Chad and Emily said she would be gone by then. Hopefully she would go out with Ruby or something, That had turned out well. He looked up at the ceiling as he heard her wondering about; it felt like he was living with a child. Why did girls have to be so damn nosey!? It made him wonder if living with Ruby would be any better, he had thought Emily was easy-going but she was just making things difficult. All he wanted was to see his cousin and be done with it, have a pizza and talk. What was the big deal?

-----
Emily was up in her room, organising some photos into photo frames. Jake had told her to be gone by the time his friend arrived but she was too curious to leave. She had been stalling for a while and they were supposed to be here any minute. Emily was sat cross legged with a pile of photos in front of her, the pile on her left was still to be sorted and the pile on her right – was a little small but the best memories that she was going to put up on her wall. Jake had asked and asked but the more he asked the more she wanted to stay. Emily decided she would leave as soon as she saw who it was.

A knock on the door made her jump up, scattering a few of the photos as she flew down the stairs….Not literally. Jake was a few feet from the door, Emily glanced behind with a smile as she reached the door and yanked it open and holding it as tight as she could as Jake walked closer to her.
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?] Empty Re: Dinner Date? [Emily, Chad, Ruby?]

Post  Chad Wyler Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Chad was staring at the glass he was holding in his hands. He’d just finished cleaning it, and before he’d put it away, his mind had become distracted and now he was just staring at it. Tonight was going to be an interesting night, that was for sure. He was going to his cousin’s house for dinner, something he had invited himself to. Chad wasn’t exactly sure what to expect. Jake couldn’t cook... could he? Chad sure as hell couldn’t cook, which was why he’d hired a cook for the pub. The last he’d heard, Jake was about as skilled as Chad in the cooking department. Who knew? Maybe Jake had taken cooking classes. Or maybe they were just going to order pizza. Chad had heard that’s what muggles did on Amorcya Island. He himself had never done it. Chad usually ate at the pub before he went home. With a slight sigh, Chad put the glass down, and was about to pick up another one, until one of his waiters walked over to the bar. “Two firewhiskeys, and a butterbeer for the group in the corner.” Chad nodded, and filled three glasses with the selected liquids. He handed them over to the waiter, and glanced at the time.

Chad cursed under his breath. It was about time for him to start heading to Jake’s house. Thankfully, he’d chosen to wear an appropriate outfit to work. He figured he could get away with wearing it to Jake’s house. Unless Jake had prepared a sit-down, formal-style dinner for the two of them. Chad smirked at the thought, and turned to Cassie, who was watching him with a concerned look on her face. She was concerned for his sanity, not his wellbeing. Chad gave Cassie a small grin. She would come around to him one day, and when that day came... Chad would be an extremely happy man. “I’m heading off. You going to be okay here?” Chad asked. Cassie nodded, an almost irritated look on her face. Chad knew she would be fine; she’d run the pub perfectly while Chad had been travelling. She was probably annoyed that he’d even had to ask if she was going to be okay. Chad nodded at Cassie, and dropped his cloth onto the bench. “I’ll see you later, then”, he said. Cassie nodded again, and said goodbye as Chad walked out from behind the bar.

----

It didn’t take long to find the house. Jake hadn’t exactly given Chad directions, but Chad knew the island well enough to know where almost every street was. The Amorcya Mansion was smack bang in the middle of the island, so basically all you had to do was look for that, then figure out whether you had to go left or right from the oversized house. As Chad walked down the street, he glanced around at the different houses. It seemed like a decent neighbourhood. He and Jake didn’t see eye to eye most of the time, but Chad still loved his cousin, and wanted to be sure he wasn’t living in a bad part of town. Thankfully, even Jake’s house was a nice little house. Jake had warned Chad that he lived with someone, a friend from school, Chad gathered. Chad had also been told that Jake had a girlfriend. Chad didn’t know how Jake did it. Having a girlfriend – having just one person to see all the time, to sleep with, to wake up next to... it had never been high on Chad’s list. He liked his freedom. He was young, he wanted to experience all that he could. And he wanted that for Jake, too.

But from what Chad could gather, Jake was pretty much in love with whoever it was he was dating. Chad wondered if Jake was living with the girl. No. Jake would probably be living with one of his guy friends – maybe that Alec character he’d heard so much about. Chad frowned slightly as he walked up the path to Jake’s front door. A few more steps, and he’d be there. Chad raised his hand, made a fist and knocked on the door. Three short knocks. He could hear a bit of scuffling from inside the house, and his frown deepened. Finally, the door was yanked open, and Chad was face to face with... “Emily?” he said, surprise evident in his voice, and all over his face. You’re Jake’s girlfriend?”
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 am

Emily laughed as she managed to pull the door open despite the fight Jake was putting up. As she saw who was behind the door, she tried to keep Jake back, stuffing herself between the door and the frame. "What are you doing here?" She was surprised to see him at her door. "Emily?" He looked just as surprised as she was evidently, “You’re Jake’s girlfriend?” Emily shook her head, what was Chad doing here? "You're Jake's lover?" She let go of the door, hearing Jake scrabbling, "I always knew Jakey preferred the boys" Emily was shoved out the way as Jake took over, she stepped back and began walking upstairs. What was Chad doing here? How did Jake know him? It was all very suspicious. She didn't really want to leave now.

Emily wanted to stay and be part of ...whatever they were doing. When she thought of it like that, maybe she did want to get out of the house. She reached the top of the stairs and walked into her room. Emily decided to just take a shower then head out. She looked at the photos lying all around the floor and began to pick them up. If she was going out tonight what would she wear? Hopefully Ruby was up for a night out, maybe she knew more about Jakes 'friend' than she did. Why did Chad think she was Jake's girlfriend? Clearly, he had never seen Ruby before. She turned to her wardrobe, wondering what to wear. If Ruby was going it would have to be something good. Emily sighed and walked back out of her room and towards the bathroom. She could hear them talking upstairs, and wondered if she could listen in.

Emily froze right there, she was not a child. Not the kid that sat behind the banister listening to every word. Emily carried on in to the bathroom, picking up a towel from the side. She shut the door and turned the shower on. She had only met Chad the other night, he hadn't mentioned anything about knowing Jake. Jake probably hadn't even told him who he lived with. Guys were stupid like that. What did they even talk about anyway? Perhaps he really was Jake's lover. Chad was an arsehole, and maybe he just talked the talk but couldn't actually walk the walk?

Emily snorted, stepping into the shower. Surrounding it were all the bubble baths and smellies she loved to put in. How long was Chad staying anyway? She didn't want to be so curious about him.... but it was her house and she had a right to know who and why they were in it.
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Lawson Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 am

Jake had hoped he had seen the last of Emily, that she would sneak out and not be all "Who is this?!". When he heard a knock on the door, he began walking towards it when he thought he heard a stampede. Turning around he was tackled by a shrieking banshee, blonde hair flying all over the place, she pulled him away from the door. Jake was far too surprised to react quickly enough and before he knew it Emily had maneuvered him out of the way and she was by the door. Shaking his head, he wrapped an arm around her waist to drag her away, when he heard. "You're Jakes girlfriend?" He laughed until Emily tightened her hold on the door. "Em" He warned, "You're Jake's lover?". Right. That was enough!

Jake let go of her and grabbed the door instead, "I always knew Jakey preferred the boys" He was able to slip the door out of her hands, and pushed her to the side. "Sorry. Roommate is a little crazy" He rolled his eyes, and opened the door. Jake didn't really know what to say to Chad, he was his cousin but he had changed so much since he had last seen him. If he saw himself in this situation, Jake would laugh and wonder if he was sleeping with Emily. That was a weird thought. "I haven't ordered anything yet. I was thinking pizza?" He walked through the corridor, stopping by the stairs. "What do you think?" Jake asked.

"Apart from all of Emily's girly stuff, it's not bad right?" He shrugged, it wasn't like he missed alot of what he used to do. He was happy where he was now. If it weren't for Ruby, he would probably be in the same position as Chad were. It took skill to juggle all the girls he did. "Ruby's not here, she's supposed to be going out with Emily. Ruby's my girlfriend, Emily's just a friend" He emphasised that but it wasn't as if it was an open invitation for Chad to step in and screw with Emily. "That doesn't mean you should..." Jake frowned, he knew what Chad was like better than probably anyone else.

He didn't want that happening to his best friend.
Jacob Lawson
Jacob Lawson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chad Wyler Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:18 am

“You’re Jake’s lover?” Chad almost fell over in surprise. What?! Jake’s lover? What the hell? Jake wasn’t gay. And Chad sure as hell wasn’t gay. “I always knew Jakey preferred the boys.” Chad snorted. And then Emily was pushed away from the door and replaced by Jake. “Hey, cousin. Heard you’re into the dudes”, Chad said, grinning. “Sorry. Roommate is a little crazy.” Chad just shrugged, and stepped inside as Jake opened the door. He looked around for a moment, taking in the house. Jake hadn’t been lying when he’d said they’d only just moved in. For the most part, the house was clean. But there were a few boxes here and there. Chad ignored them. His house was pretty much the same way, at the moment. “I haven’t ordered anything yet. I was thinking pizza?” Chad turned his attention back to Jake. “What do you think?” Chad shrugged again, and nodded. “Pizza sounds fine, man”, he said. Thankfully, Chad wasn’t a fussy eater. He ate whatever, whenever. His refrigerator consisted of mostly alcohol and snack foods. He wasn’t one to cook himself a meal. The cook at the Drunken Elf could do that for him. Chad just stocked up on food that would keep him alive.

“Apart from all of Emily’s girly stuff, it’s not bad right?” Chad looked at Jake, a bit surprised. His cousin had matured a lot since the last time he’d seen him. Of course, the last time Chad had seen Jake was five years ago, and Jake had still been pretty heavily into... well, the ‘family business’, as Chad referred to it. Chad was still pretty into it, though not as much as he’d once been. He tried not to think about it, nowadays. His dad was missing, or on the run, or both. And since the day his father had left, Chad hadn’t really touched it. “Yeah, man. It’s a great first house”, Chad said, nodding approvingly. “Ruby’s not here, she’s supposed to be going out with Emily. Ruby’s my girlfriend, Emily’s just a friend.” Chad noted the emphasis on the word ‘friend’, and grinned slightly. “That doesn’t mean you should...” Chad laughed. He knew what his cousin was about to say. “Man, quit worrying. I’m not gonna go after your friend.” Much...

Chad looked around again, before turning his attention back to Jake. “So when do I get to meet this ‘Ruby’?” he asked. “Is she a brunette? She sounds like a brunette... I bet she’s hot.” And I bet she puts out, too. Chad grinned at his thoughts. There was only one thing on his mind. Ever. Chad couldn’t imagine that Jake’s girlfriend would be like Emily. Chad couldn’t imagine Jake dating someone like Emily. Jake would need someone who was a lot like him, Chad thought. Chad shifted a little, a different kind of thought taking over his mind. “I gotta piss, dude”, Chad said. Without asking where the bathroom was, Chad headed for the stairs, walking up them as quickly as his feet would allow him to. When he got to the top of the stairs, he glanced around before walking towards the door he assumed let to the bathroom. Well, from what he could see under the closed door, the room had tiles... bathrooms had tiles, right? Chad slowly pushed the door open, and was hit with a face full of steam. “What the hell...” He took a step further into the bathroom, and found himself once again face to face with Emily. Only this time she was naked.

Chad just stared. It was all he could do. He honestly had no idea what he was supposed to say in a situation like this, mostly because he’d never been in a situation where a girl hadn’t wanted him in the bathroom with her while she was showering. After a moment, Chad felt his eyes wandering downwards. “Yep. I was right. You should be a nude model”, he said.
Chad Wyler
Chad Wyler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Sophia Adams Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:55 am

Emily was just lathering up the shampoo in her hair when she heard the door open. Gasping, all she heard was “What the hell...” and then she screamed. She screamed as loud as she tried to stop the water and grab the towel off the side. "What the hell are you doing!?" Emily wrapped the towel around her shakily, as she moved as far away from the shower head as she could. "JAKE! Chad's perving on me!" She felt his eyes travel up and down and he had certainly seen everything. Her face was bright red in embarrassment, “Yep. I was right. You should be a nude model”. Emily scowled at him, and shouted at the top of her voice, "Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!" She stepped onto the cold tiles, the soapy bubbles dripping from her hair as she made shooing motions with one hand. The other was holding the towel wrapped around her, like a shield.

Chad looked like he was just standing there like a dimwit. The look on his face was making Emily quite uncomfortable. He. Just. Kept. Staring. "Chad!" Emily pushed his shoulder trying to get him to leave the room. He hadn't even apologised to her! In fact he had insulted her even more, a 'nude model'. It made her so angry. How could she even look at him after this? Walk into The Drunken Elf, she would forever have this moment scarred into her brain. She wanted him to leave so she could at least rinse her hair through, it was a little bit drafty and she was dripping all over the floor. Emily wondered if Chad she clean it up as punishment. Emily shivered, the steam was disappearing out the door, clearing the mirror and it was getting a bit chilly.

-----

Jake sat back down on the sofa where he was before Chad arrived. “So when do I get to meet this ‘Ruby’?”, he shrugged hopefully never not too soon. He trusted Ruby but Chad could be very..... mesmerising when he wanted to be. Jake laughed, “Is she a brunette? She sounds like a brunette... I bet she’s hot.” Oh yes. Ruby was drop dead gorgeous, but Jake wasn't saying anything about that. "You'll probably see her later" unfortunately. “I gotta piss, dude” Jake nodded and was about to tell him where they were when he took off. He shrugged and wondered what kind of pizza he wanted. Pepperoni or meat feast. A scream shook him from his thoughts as he stood up from the sofa and ran up the stairs. He could hear the shower running, and then it stopped. Chad must've walked in on Emily.

"JAKE! Chad's perving on me!" Jake sighed, and walked towards the bathroom, steam was bellowing out from the room. Chad was stood in the doorway, probably taking in an eyeful. "Chad? Do you mind?" Jake looked a little freaked out, poor Emily. He felt embarrassed for the both of them. When he had been in the shower Ruby had walked in on him.... Although that was an entirely different situation and went far better than this awkward moment was going. "Emily? You alright?" Why hadn't she locked the stupid door? Although he could always hear the shower running when he was up hear but that could be because he was used to it. "So...." Jake trailed off, he was kind of shocked, "Meat feast, or pepperoni?"
Emily Sophia Adams
Emily Sophia Adams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down