Oasis Hill Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

CBOX
Latest topics
» Wine and Moving On. [Chad- Closed]
Summer Marie Godfrey EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 am by Michelle Amorcya

» Life Sucks [Gabrielle- Closed]
Summer Marie Godfrey EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:50 pm by Michelle Amorcya

» hello again, friend of a friend [maria, summer]
Summer Marie Godfrey EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» boy i think about it every night and day [ kyle ; closed? ] i'm addicted, wanna jump inside your love
Summer Marie Godfrey EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:55 am by Gabrielle Amorcya

» Clean Up Project
Summer Marie Godfrey EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:43 am by Ella Raines

» you've gotta help me out [ ella's wall of shame ] it's all a blur, last night
Summer Marie Godfrey EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 am by Ella Raines

» morning mischief [jake, emily, chad ; closed]
Summer Marie Godfrey EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» where is your boy tonight? [ open ] i hope he is a gentleman
Summer Marie Godfrey EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am by Ruby Marie Chapman

» gabrielle amorcya `` plots
Summer Marie Godfrey EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am by Jacob Lawson

Summer Marie Godfrey

2 posters

Go down

Summer Marie Godfrey Empty Summer Marie Godfrey

Post  Summer Godfrey Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Basics

Cbox Alias: Ren
Full name of active characters: Michelle Amorcya, Kyle Chapman, Lauren Gaimen, Robyn Seymour

Characters Full Name: Summer Marie Godfrey
Date of Birth: July 22, 1998
Nationality: Australia

Year: Fifth
House: Othello
prefect/Head Boy or Girl: Nope
type of student: Normal
wand: Mahogany, 11inch. Thestral Hair. Mohogany is good for transfiguration and Summer is obsessed with transfiguration.
special abilities: None, though she want to learn to be an anamagas
species: Human

Appearance

Summer Marie Godfrey Tumblr_lacvwi6cPU1qddvy9o2_400
played by: Molly Quinn

Head:
    Summer’s head, in her opinion, is perfect. She loves her long red hair. She has fringe that she usually has sweep across her forhead to the right of her face. Though on occasion you’ll see her with her bangs straight down across her forhead. When she smiles she has dimples on both cheeks, but her right dimple is more prominent. Her eyes are a bight blue. You won’t ever see her with dark makeup. She likes to keep it simple with just foundation and blush.

Body:
    Summer’s body is fairly normal for her age. She’s thin, fairly small chest. Her skin is pale, and during the summer she burns and turns into a lobster. She won’t tan, having red hair doesn't usually involve tan skin anyways. She has long legs and small ankles. She’s surprised she hasn’t borken something yet with how clumsy she is.

Other features:
    Summer has a birthmark on her hip. It only shows when she’s wearing a swim suit though.

Height: 5’4”
Weight: 123
Style:
    Summer has a retro style to her. She loves hats and she curls her hair sometimes. You’ll usually find her wearing jeans and a simple shirt. If it’s during the colder months she’ll be wearing a blazer type of jacket. She’s really laid back and likes to add accessories to make an outfit better.

Character Individuality

scarves
    her mom’s perals
    jackets
    transfiguration
    her hair
    boys
    friends
    background noise
    money, not that she has any
    being in Othello
    swimming
    dancing
    the mystery of where he-who-must-not-be-named is.

dislikes:
    hot days
    classes
    failing
    not knowing what’s going on
    not learning to be an animagas fast enough
    homework
    not having enough money
    getting into trouble
    not having any siblings
    being alone
    quiet

A friend’s view towards your character:
(ex. “Elaine is a delightful girl, who gives so much to the needy, and is the best friend I could ever want!”)
    “Summer’s a sweet girl. She’s always up for something new, even if she’s not quiet sure how to do it. She’ll try anything once. When you first meet her she seems like a push-over, but that could just be because she’s such good friend with the Raines twins. Summer’s fantastic at transfiguration and she’s there if I ever need help with that class. Though, I wouldn’t ask her for help in any other classes.”

An enemies view towards your character:
(ex. “Elaine is a silly little rich-kid who is ridiculously rude to anyone who isn’t her friend. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about her!”)
    ”Summer is so annoying. All she does is follow the Raines twins around and she shows off her transfiguration skills. Who cares if she can turn a chair into a table? whoop-de-doo. I wish she would get friends that actually like her, why would Maria and Ella like her? Plus, what kind of name is summer? What were her parents thinking?”

Patronus: Koala Bear. Summer’s calm and trusting which are supposed to be characteristics of a Koala bear.
Mirror of Erised: Being older and having a big family.
Boggart: Being alone
Character History

parents: Seth Andrew Godfrey, 41 – Works in the department of Magical transportation.
Martha Ann Godfrey, 39 - Housewife
siblings: None
other notable relations: Summer’s entire family is small. Her mother and father both had no siblings. Her mother’s parents live in England, so she doesn’t get to see them often, and her father’s parents are both dead.

Favorite Memory(s):
    Summer’s favorite memory was when she first got to school. Growing up an only child was boring, so once she got to school and had to share a room with many other girls, she loved it. Plus, now during dinner time instead of quiet dinner of three people who didn’t really know how to talk to each other, Summer now gets to sit with hundreds of other people all talking an yelling across the room. She loves it.

Proof of Magical Powers:
    Magical blood runs through most of her family. Her not having magical powers never really crossed anyone’s mind. The first time she show signs of it though would have to be when she was around six. Things around the house started to be different. The square table turning into a circle table, round plates turning into square bowls. Her parents automatically knew if had to be her, but they didn’t have fun putting everything normal again.

History at School:
    Summer couldn’t wait till she could get to school. She needed more interactions with people. She loved her parents, but she could only take so much quiet. Summer’s first couple years at school went well. She made friends with a lot of her house mates and she made fairly good grades.

It wasn’t until her forth year that things started to get complicated. She found herself wanting to still be herself, but make more friends. She stopped studying and she almost didn’t pass her classes. She made an outstanding in her transfigeration class, but her other classes were barely acceptable. Thinking back on it through this past summer she’s surprised her profesors gave her the acceptable grades. She was sure she was at least going to get dreadful or troll in something, but she didn’t.

Knowing now that she needs to try harder, she’s vowed that she’s going to study harder. Her parents made sure she understood that a job wasn’t just going to be given to her when she does graduate. She needs to earn it, or suffer.

Summer Godfrey
Summer Godfrey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Marie Godfrey Empty Re: Summer Marie Godfrey

Post  Ella Raines Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Approved!

----------

Your application has been approved by an administrator. Welcome to Oasis Hill Academy! I am honored to welcome you to this fantastic school.

Now that you have been accepted, please be sure to update the Face Claim. While you're at it, why not sign up for some classes or clubs and teams? You are also encouraged to create a washroom wall for yourself to see what rumours have been spread about you. Get those friendships and relationships started by making yourself a plot page.

Once you have done all of this, we encourage you to explore Oasis Hill Academy.
Ella Raines
Ella Raines
Admin

Back to top Go down